Ashley and Mia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is probably just messing with you because the rumor that bitch Megan spread about seeing you kiss a girl at a party. Luckily, Megan is always saying shit so no one really believes it. But Aurora is openly bisexual... so maybe she is interested in you... No not possible you are just a lame 16 year old sophomore and she is 18 and a senior. Aurora spreads her legs even wider this time fully knowing I am watching. I can feel myself getting wet and I can't take it anymore. We are in groups discussing our reading assignment so I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I need to clean myself up and get myself together. As I walk out the door I hear Aurora say something to my teacher that she is going to go make copies of a worksheet.

I walk into the bathroom and my face is flushed. God, get yourself together Ashley. I get a paper towel wet with cold water and press it against my neck. The bathroom door swings open quickly almost hitting me. My mouth drops open as Aurora walks in. She pushes the door closed and walks towards me. I take a few steps back before she puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes against me making me walk backwards faster. We reach the end of the line of bathroom stalls and she pushes me into the large handicap stall. She pins me against the wall and I can't get any words to come out of my mouth. She presses her lips against mine aggressively. Her tongue forces its way into my mouth and I almost moan. My legs shake and I can't believe what is happening.

Aurora moves her lips to my neck, biting and sucking her way to my ear. She places my earlobe between her teeth and tugs a little. This time I can't stop my moan from coming out.

"You slut, you liked staring at my panties didn't?" she says. I freeze as she presses her knee against my crotch and starts to move it up and down putting pressure on my clit. I close my eyes and my body naturally starts to grind against her leg. She grabs my hips and stops me.

"Oh no you don't. You aren't getting off that easy. Look at me and answer my question." she says as she grabs my face forcing me to look at her. I open my eyes and stare into hers. "Did seeing my panties turn you on?" she asks

"Yes." I say embarrassed by how shaky my voice is.

"Did it make you wet?" she asks as she grabs my hips again and starts making me rock against her knee.

"Fuck. Yes it did." I mumble.

"Let me find out just how wet it made you." she says and pushes her knee harder against my pussy before pulling away. I was on the verge of having an orgasm so I was frustrated and sad at the loss of contact against my aching pussy. She grabs at my jeans and undoes the button and pulls the zipper down. She yanks my jeans down to right above my knees. She shoves her hand into my panties and her fingers find my clit. I moan loudly and her hand quickly covers my mouth.

"If you want to cum you better be quiet. Understand?" she says. I nod as her fingers expertly rub my clit. She starts to rub my clit faster and my hips buck against her fingers.

"Thatta girl. Cum for me." she says. I cum hard and my legs start to give out but Aurora keeps me pinned tight against the wall. She slowly withdraws her fingers from my panties and I am embarrassed by how wet they are. She puts them near my face playing with the cum that coats her fingers. Seeing the long strands of thick cum between her fingers as she touches and pulls her fingers away from one another turns me on. When she sticks her fingers in her mouth and licks them clean I want so desperately for her to stick her hand back in my panties and to fuck me hard. But I know I have been gone from class too long and my group will get suspicious.

"You taste good. Better get your ass back to class." she says freeing me from against the wall. I am speechless. I pull up my pants, zip them up and fasten the button. I start to walk out of the stall and she gives me a hard slap on my ass. I turn around and she looks at me like nothing happened. I manage to make it back to class on my jello legs and slump into my seat. What the fuck just happened? That was amazing but you don't even know her. You should have stopped it; you pretty much let someone take advantage of you. But why did I love it so much?

"Ash you ok? You were gone awhile and you look a little... off." my friend says with concern in her voice.

I clear my throat and pray my voice doesn't shake. "Oh yeah I'm fine. So what did you guys cover while I was gone?" I ask hoping she won't ask me anymore questions. Luckily everyone starts chatting about the assignment.

I notice Aurora walk back in a few moments later with copies in her hand. I make sure she doesn't see me look at her. The teacher hands her a stack of papers and she starts going around giving back each student their test that we took last week. I don't know if it was coincidence or not but mine was the last one in her stack. She walks to my desk and hands me my test, giving me an innocent smile as she walks away. My friend looks over at my test.

"Damn an A, good job Ashley." she says. Aurora quickly looks up at me from her desk looking nervous. What the hell is that about? What happened to the cool, calm and collected girl? I start to flip through my test looking at the few questions I got wrong and instantly understand why she looked nervous. On the last page of my test is a phone number followed by the words "call me for even more fun". I grab my test and put it away in my binder. Aurora gives me a little smirk. The bell rings and I am one of the first ones out the door. I couldn't handle being in the same room as her for much longer.

--

It's 9:30 pm by the time I finish doing all my homework and the dishes from dinner. I fish my test out of my binder and stare at the number. Stop being a pussy and just call. I grab my phone and dial the number. My fingers shake with every push of the button. It starts to ring and I think my heart is going to beat out of my chest.

"Hello?" Dear lord her voice is even sexier on the phone.

"Umm... hi this is Ashley."

"Oh hey about time you called." she says.

"Were you worried I wasn't going to call?" I ask starting to calm down a little.

She laughs, "Not even for a second." she responds. How does this girl have so much confidence?!

Awkward pause, "oh ok umm..." I say.

"But I'm glad you did." she says and I smile into the phone. "So do you want to have dinner sometime this week?" she asks me.

"Yeah that sounds good." I respond.

"How about this Friday? We can eat at my place. My parents are gone all weekend" she says. My anxiety instantly comes back at the thought of being with her alone at her house, but I put on a brave face.

"Sounds great." I say.

"Awesome. Come by around six and I'll text you the address. See you tomorrow in class." she says.

"Ok. Yep see ya. Bye." I say.

"Bye sexy bitch." she says and then I hear the click as she hangs up.

--

What are you thinking Ashley? What exactly are your plans? Just show up at her house completely alone with just her? You have little to no experience with girls. Those intense heavy petting and dry humping sessions with your ex Shelby don't exactly count. All these thoughts are racing through my mind as I drum the steering wheel of my car, seriously debating calling the whole thing off. I finally find the courage to turn the ignition and back out of the driveway. The GPS calls out the directions and gets me to Aurora's house with no problems. I inhale deeply and exhale slowly a few times before stepping out of my car. The house looks nice and homey and well lit from the outside, which calms me a little.

My hand shakes as I reach out to push the doorbell. It makes a loud chiming noise and makes my heart race a little. Aurora opens the door and gives me a huge smile. Those perfect teeth and little dimple nearly cripple me. She has on a tight sleeveless low-cut shirt and her boobs are pressed up tight below her chin. She is about a B cup but right now her tits look huge and I make sure she doesn't catch me looking at them. She has on a tight short black skirt showing off her perfect legs.

"I'm so glad you made it." she says opening the door and allowing me to step in.

"Thank you for inviting me." I reply, stepping inside and taking in my surroundings. "Your home is beautiful."

"Thank you. So I have dinner already set up because I figured it would be boring having to sit around and watch me cook." she says walking towards the kitchen and dining area.

"Wait... you actually cooked dinner? For me?" I ask following behind her.

"Yeah of course. I enjoy cooking and I didn't want to get some crappy take out and try to pass it off as my own." she says.

"Wow I must say I am impressed and feel kind of special." I say.

She smiles at me and pulls out a chair for me to sit in. I sit down and she gives me a smile, "you are special" she says. I blush and look down.

"Alright so I have some small Caesar salads to start with and then penne vodka for the main entrée. If you are still hungry for more I have some special dessert for us." she says. I could easily pick up the flirty tone in her voice when talking about dessert. "I have some red wine if you want some. My parents are cool with me drinking at home, so would you like a glass?" I nod my head and she grabs two wine glasses out of the cupboard. She hands me my glass and we start to eat.

"This salad is really good." I say.

"Thanks I made the dressing and croutons myself." she says.

"Wow you are quite the chef." I say.

She laughs. "As if but thank you. I'm debating about going to culinary school or just keep cooking as a hobby."

"Well I think you have a natural gift for it." I say and she gives me another big smile,

"Thank you. Ready for the pasta?" she asks.

"I can't wait." I respond and smile at her.

"Thatta girl, that's the response I was looking for." she winks at me and walks to the stove top where the pasta is being kept warm. My brain instantly thinks back to our encounter in the bathroom after hearing those two words and my pussy clenches. Fuck she definitely did that on purpose. You need to control yourself! She can easily see the power she has over you. Aurora comes back to the table with two plates full of the most delicious looking pasta I have ever seen. I take a bite and my mouth is in heaven.

"Holy shit this is amazing." I say.

"Thank you very much." she says. We finish eating and I get up and collect our plates and head towards the sink. "What are you doing?" she asks.

"Cleaning the dishes. Since you cooked I should do the dishes." I reply.

"Leave em they can wait. Besides I want dessert now." she says.

I stop what I was doing and look at her shocked. "How could you possibly eat anymore? I am so full I think I'll puke if I have one more bite of food." I say.

"That's fine because I will be doing all the eating for now." she says. What is she talking about? Oh shit is she talking about going down on me??? Should I let her? Well you did shave so weren't you expecting something like this to happen? Before I can figure out what to say or do, Aurora has closed the gap between us and starts to kiss me. She is forceful yet gentle and I allow her tongue into my mouth. She kisses me deeply and nearly sucks the breath out of my chest. When she pulls away I am gasping for air. I take some deep breaths but those are quickly replaced by shallow breaths once again when I feel her tugging at my shirt. She lifts it up over my head and tosses it on kitchen floor. She stares at my dark purple lace see-through bra and gives me a smile.

"You naughty girl. You were planning on me talking your clothes off weren't you?" she says. I nod slowly. "I bet your panties match your bra. Take your pants off and let's see if I was right." My hands shake as I undo the button on my jeans and slip them off. Just as Aurora had predicted I was wearing a dark purple lace thong.

"Turn around. Let me see your ass." she orders. I turn around and feel her sliding her palms up and down my ass. Whack! She spanks me hard on both my ass cheeks and I cry out.

"Perfect red handprints on your perfect little ass." Aurora says. She kisses each mark on my ass before standing up. "Sit on the counter." I lift myself up on to the counter and the cold granite feels nice on my stinging ass.

"Since you dressed up so nicely for me I think we will leave the lingerie on." she says. I watch as she spreads my legs apart and kisses and licks my inner thighs. My pussy is already dripping and the see through lace does nothing to hide that. She kisses her way towards my pussy and licks it from the bottom to top through my thong. I let out a long moan. Fuck I can't even imagine how good her tongue will feel without the panties in the way.

"You are already so wet for me and you taste so fucking good." she says and then does another long stroke up my pussy with her tongue.

"Err fuck." I whisper.

"You love my tongue going up your slit don't you slut?" she says.

"Yes. Please I want more." I can feel her warm breath against my pussy and it's driving me crazy.

"Good girl. I like when you beg." she says. She pulls my thong to the side revealing how wet I am. She licks her lips and flicks her tongue across my clit. She keeps fluttering it over my now very swollen clit. Oh my fucking god this is amazing. Hold off Ashley you don't want to cum already. No one has ever gone down on me before and the sensation is incredible. She starts sucking on my clit and I naturally grab her head and hold her against my pussy.

"Don't stop." I moan. She grabs my hand and moves her mouth away from my clit. She straightens up and kisses me. Her lips taste salty and sweet and I know it's my arousal I am tasting.

"You don't tell me what to do. Now you are going to have to beg me to make you cum." she says.

I give her my best pouty face, "please make me cum. I want you to make me cum with your mouth." I beg.

"Thatta girl." she kisses me again before lowering herself back towards my pussy. She doesn't tease at all and instantly sucks on my clit and swirls her tongue across it quickly. I grip the edge of the counter and my knuckles turn white. I think only about twenty seconds have passed before I cum hard against her mouth.

"That was fucking amazing." I say trying to catch my breath.

"Thank you. It's always nice to know my skills are up to par." she replies. Two of her fingers slowly side into my pussy and I gasp. She withdraws them even slower.

"Taste yourself." she says and pushes her fingers into my mouth. I taste my salty sweet cum on her fingers. "Clean all your cum off and I'll fuck you until you cum again, all over my fingers." I suck her fingers clean and she pulls them out of my mouth. She kisses me as her fingers plunge back into my pussy. I moan into her mouth and she pushes her fingers deep inside me. She somehow knows exactly how to fuck me to get me right on the verge of cumming fast. She slows down and I groan.

"Please don't slow down." I plead. She doesn't say a word but she starts fucking me fast and hard, nearly knocking me backwards against the countertop. I cum hard and when she withdraws her fingers from inside me and shows them to me I blush. They are completely covered and some of it drips off her fingers onto my thigh. She bends down and licks the cum off my leg. Jesus Christ can this girl get any hotter?! She sticks her fingers into my mouth, and I get the hint and lick them clean. She pulls me off the counter and hands me my clothes.

"Put your clothes back on and I'll walk you to the door." she says. I stare at her a little confused and taken aback by how quickly everything is over. I put my jeans on and pull my shirt over my head before I finally speak.

"Umm don't you want me to do... stuff... to you?" I ask a little embarrassed.

"Aww you're cute when you blush and how you are too shy to say what you really want." she replies. "Do you mean do I want you to fuck me hard and long until I scream your name, and let me ride your face until I drip my cum all over it?" My cheeks burn even more and are probably bright red. I drop my gaze from her eyes to the floor. "Then yes you are right. I want to do all of those things but not tonight." she says.

"Oh ok." I reply.

"I'll text you later." she says and opens the door for me and gives me a light kiss on the lips. I drive home a little shaky and confused. Maybe she is one of those people that gets off simply by getting others off, but she did say she wants those things from you... Maybe she is worried you will be terrible and needs more time to teach you how to please her. Shit what if I am terrible?!

--

Two days later Aurora texted me saying to come over because she had something fun planned. I jump in my car and race to her house eager to see her again. I ring the doorbell and am shocked when, who I assume to be Aurora's dad, opens the door. I suddenly remember the outfit I picked out is not very proper to be meeting the parents in, a low cut tank top with a nice push-up bra on and a very mini-skirt with no panties underneath.

"Oh um hi sir. I'm Aurora's friend Ashley." I say. He gives me a big smile.

"No need to call me sir, you can call me Greg. It's very nice to meet you." he says, his smile never leaving his face.

"A pleasure to meet you too." I say and return his smile.

"Aurora is in her room, you can go up there if you would like. I know she is expecting you." he says.

"Thank you." I say. What on earth could she have planned for us with her dad home? Maybe we are going somewhere... I walk up the stairs and decide I should knock before heading into her room. I knock on the door lightly. No answer... I open the door slowly and look in; I don't see Aurora anywhere so I walk in. I hear her bathroom door open and Aurora walks out covered only in a tiny blue towel. She still has water beading off of her body. Holy fuck... Stop staring Ashley!

"Oh hey Ashley." she says.

"Hey, so running into your dad was a bit of surprise." I say.

"Oh sorry about that." she looks me up and down taking in my outfit choice and she lets out a small laugh. "Yeah he is working from home today but that's ok I won't let that ruin our fun." I know I look more than a little shocked.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" I ask. She avoids my question.

"Make yourself comfortable." she says and points at the edge of her bed. I sit down where she pointed and look around her room. I space out staring outside her window and notice her walking towards it. She grabs the string on her blinds and lowers them down. I look at her a little puzzled. She walks towards the bed and stands a few feet in front me. Why is she so damn hot with wet messy hair??? She grabs her towel and drops it on the floor, standing there completely naked. Her body is amazing, tan and toned, and she has some amazing perky tits. Her pussy is completely shaved and looks as smooth as can be. She closes the gap between us and straddles me. I need to feel her bare skin against mine. She starts to kiss me and I suppress a moan as I feel her nipples against my chest. I pull away.

"Aurora what about your dad? Won't he hear us or randomly check on us?" I ask.

"Nah, he never checks on me, not even when I have guys up here." she says. I feel a ping of jealousy knowing she probably sleeps with guys in the same spot I am sitting. "He is downstairs in his office so I doubt he will hear us and I know I can be quiet but the question is can you?" she replies. She starts to kiss me again and pushes me back so I am lying on her bed. "Grab my ass." she says. I run my hands up her legs and grab her tight ass. Oh fuck it! I don't even care if her dad walks in or hears us. It is totally worth it just getting to squeeze her perfect round ass. She starts to rock her hips against me and moans into my mouth. I can feel myself getting wet and desperately want to yank my skirt off. She lifts me up and pulls my tank top off and removes my bra before pushing me back down against the bed. Her hard nipples brush against mine causing them to harden and a moan to escape my lips. She clamps her hand over my mouth.