Ashley and Mia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quiet, remember?" she whispers in my ear and then bites my earlobe. She kisses, bites, and licks my neck. Thank god her hand is still over my mouth. Staying quiet is going to be much more difficult than I thought. She reaches down and pushes my skirt up, exposing the fact that I am not wearing panties. "You dirty slut." she murmurs against my neck when her knee comes into contact with my pussy. She lowers her pussy onto my leg and I can feel how wet she is which in turn makes me even wetter. She presses her thigh against my pussy and starts to grind against my leg. She moves faster and faster and I am gripping the sheets like mad trying not to moan every time her thigh rubs against my clit.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum." she says through gritted teeth. She grinds against my leg a few more times before trembling and collapsing on top of me. She composes herself and lifts her pussy off of my leg. A big wet streak is shining on my thigh.

"I hope you don't mind the mess." she says.

"Not at all. That's so hot." I reply. She gives me a kiss.

"I want to sit on your face. I want you to taste me and then make me cum with your mouth." she tells me.

"Please do, I've been dreaming of tasting you for days." I say.

"Good girl." she says and straddles my face getting into position.

She looks down at me, "For now just stick your tongue out and let me grind against it." she says. I stick out my tongue and let it lay flat against my chin. She lowers her pussy onto it and slowly grinds up and down on my tongue. She lets out a few small moans and starts to move faster but then stops herself.

"Lick my pussy then put your tongue back in your mouth." she says. I do as instructed and give her pussy one long lick. Once my tongue is back in my mouth I can fully taste her. God I had no idea she would taste this good.

"So how do I taste?" she asks with an evil smile on her face.

"Fucking amazing." I respond.

"I'm glad you think so. I want you to make me cum Ashley, let's see how good your oral skills are." she says. Shit, ok Ashley you can do this. Just listen to her reactions and you will be able to judge what she likes and doesn't like. I find her clit with the tip of my tongue, which wasn't hard to do because it is so swollen from her first orgasm. I use my tongue to make small circles on and around her clit. I occasionally lick the whole length of her pussy up and down before going back to her clit.

"Fuck Ash you are definitely a natural." she moans. "You are going to make me cum so fast. I want you to suck on my clit." I wrap my lips around her clit and gently suck it. I suck harder then ease up a little before giving more suction again. Aurora grabs my hair and pulls making sure my mouth doesn't leave her pussy. She lets out a long moan and her legs shake as she cums. Her cum runs down my lips and chin and I try to lick it all up.

"That was amazing." she praises me. I smile and she kisses my lips and chin cleaning her cum off my face.

"I want to fuck you." I say, my voice sounding a lot more confident than I actually feel.

"I'll gladly let you fuck me. I like how bold you are becoming." she says. She props some pillows against the headboard and lays back against them. She spreads her legs for me and then with one hand spreads her pussy lips apart. "I'm ready for you baby." she says. "Here give me your fingers." I give her my hand and she sticks my fingers in her mouth getting them nice and wet with her spit. She guides my hand down to her pussy and gently pushes my fingers until they start to press inside her, then she lets go of my hand.

"Fuck me." she says. That's the only encouragement I need and I start to slide my fingers in and out of her. Fuck she is so wet and smooth. I had no idea how warm and soft it would be inside her. She is fucking tight and I can feel her pussy muscles gripping my fingers. This is so amazing! I start to fuck her harder and she grabs a pillow to put over her face since she is failing at her own rule of staying quiet. I find her g-spot and start to press my fingers against in during every thrust.

"Fuck Ashley I'm so close." she says through the pillow. I fuck her hard and deep. She is so wet I'm worried just the noise of my fingers thrusting in and out of her will alert her dad, not to mention Aurora's loud moans.

"Play with yourself while you fuck me." she says. My fingers rub my clit fast and it doesn't take me long to get close. I decide to concentrate on her g-spot and I curl and uncurl my fingers inside her pussy repeatedly. Her pussy grips my fingers tight and pulses around them as she cums. I rub my clit harder and cum as her final pussy contractions die down. She moves the pillow off her face.

"Holy fuck. You must have been lying when you said you were a virgin." she says breathing heavily. I lick her cum off my fingers and snuggle up against her, loving the feel of her soft skin on my face.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I say smiling giving her shoulder a kiss.

"Very much." she says and kisses my nose. I fall asleep with my head on her chest and don't wake up until a couple hours later when my phone rings because my mom is asking if I am coming home for dinner. Aurora throws on some clothes and walks me downstairs. She hugs me goodbye, because her dad was cooking dinner in the kitchen and could easily see us, but that didn't stop her from squeezing my ass.

"Until next time babe." she whispers in my ear.

"See you tomorrow at school." I say and walk towards my car. I replay the whole afternoon we spent together during my drive home.

--

Two months has passed by and Aurora and I keep up with our random bathroom hookups and meeting at each other's houses. Luckily since neither of our parents know we are into girls we are able to have sleepovers without them being suspicious of anything. One night she was staying over at my house, she was passed out in my arms from the five orgasms I had given her. I could feel her back rise and fall against my chest while I held her close. Fuck I love this girl...

We always give each other flirty glances whenever we pass each other during school, but we have yet to define our relationship or tell anyone about it. I don't press the matter since I am not ready to come out to everyone at my school even with Aurora by my side, and I figure Aurora doesn't bring it up because she knows how I feel about it. We have multiple pet names for each other and spend tons of time together. I have yet to tell her I love her but something tells me she feels the same way, almost like it doesn't even need to be said.

---

Aurora left the classroom a few minutes ago and had yet to return. Maybe she is waiting for you, she did give you a flirty smile when she left. You know she likes the thrill of almost getting caught. I ask the teacher if I can go to the bathroom, she gives me permission and I try to avoid looking like I am running out the door. I walk quickly down the hall and pause in front of the bathroom door. I smooth my shirt down and slowly open the door. I hear some noise and quietly walk down the long row of stalls. I can see the handicap stall door is closed. That's odd... Maybe Aurora isn't in here and it's just someone using the bathroom.

"Cum for me you dirty bitch" Aurora's voice is unmistakable. I run from the bathroom, I didn't even know I was crying until I felt something wet hitting my chest and arms as I ran. I make it outside to the empty soccer field and fall to my knees. I cry until I nearly throw up. I eventually pick myself up and walk to my car. Before I know it I am back home not even remembering the drive here at all. I send a text to Aurora because I don't trust my voice to actually call her.

Ashley: How could you cheat on me?!

Aurora: Oh baby you didn't actually think you were the only special girl on my agenda, did you?

Ashley: You made me think I was!

Aurora: I make a lot of girls think a lot of things... and babe I don't date girls I just fuck them.

Ashley: YOU FUCKING CUNT! DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!

Aurora: That's a shame that delicious pussy of yours will be missed :)

The realization that I was just her play toy hit me hard. I couldn't cry, I couldn't talk, I couldn't feel anything except for the stabbing pain in my chest. I threw my phone against the wall and it shattered into pieces, which is exactly how I felt.

--

I went through my last two years of high school like a zombie. I went to school, came straight home, did my homework, pushed my dinner around on my plate so my mom would think I ate some of it, then straight to bed. I lost most of my friends except the select few that just put up with my flat emotionless state of being; it wasn't like I was a joy to be around. They would talk and I just nodded my head and said things such as yeah, uh huh, mhmm. They knew I wasn't listening but for some reason they stuck around. However, they gave up a long time ago on getting me to talk about what was going on with me.

"Ashley seriously enough of this! You haven't done anything all summer. You need to be applying to colleges or at least get a job, I don't know something!" my mom says. I stare at the wall not even acknowledging her presence.

My mother sighs "Are you sad because Brad left for college? It's been two years Ashley. I know you two were close but I didn't know it would affect you this much. I'm sure he misses you just as much if not more. He has been asking you to visit for awhile now, but he says you aren't returning his calls or texts. OH MY GOSH I have a brilliant idea! You should apply to Brad's college!! You have exceptional grades so I'm sure even though it's past the admission date you could get in. Plus Brad is a star athlete so he could talk to the dean and convince him. I am brilliant!" Before I know it my mom has pretty much filled out the entire college application for me.

--

Three weeks later...

"Ashley, come down here!!" my mother screams at me. I walk down the stairs at my own slow pace. My mom is clutching a letter in her hand. She gives me a huge hug before blurting out, "You were accepted!! My little girl is going to college! Brad is getting a two bedroom apartment and you guys can live together. He also got a part-time job lined up for you. He is so excited about you moving in with him and showing you all the ropes of college life!"

"Perfect..." I mutter.

Before I know it I have my stuff all packed up and my mom is driving us in a U-Haul truck to Brad's new apartment. We arrive a day later and have an appointment with the dean of the school since I am a late admission. As we walk towards his office I see a tall, tan, fit girl exiting his office. Damn she is hot. She has long light brown hair that looks naturally wavy. I wish I could get my hair to do that. She passes us and smiles directly at me. She has perfect teeth and stunning hazel eyes, honey brown with bits of green around the pupils. I glance over my shoulder as she walks away and see the gym bag hanging on her shoulder, with her name written boldly in sharpie along the side. Mia... hmm interesting name. Looks like she is an athlete and I'm not about to get mixed up with another one of those. What a shame she isn't my type she has such a nice firm looking ass.