All Comments on 'Ashley Blows the Pizza Guy'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun

What a fun story, loved it 5!

brian358brian358over 9 years ago
Not Enough Stars!

This needs a six at least!

It's an excellent story with a very fun, light-hearted mood to it. And Ashley is terribly sweet and a great main character for the story. Sweet and slutty - my favourite kind of girl!

The only downside was how she felt at the end and I hope she soon sees it as Chelsea does and is OK.

If you're considering a sequel, some kind of revenge by Ashley on Chelsea and/or the others might be an idea? So long as its nothing dark and maintains the same fun, easy going style...

Perhaps she seduces and sucks off all their boyfriends? Just a thought!

Thanks for the great story!

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaover 9 years ago
Sequel Worthy!

My vote for a sequel as well. That was a really well written tale and I'd love to see what else these girls can get up to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great movie!

I've seen that movie and it's one of my favorites! Your story followed it perfectly! Thanks for writing it.

nudesailing@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...