Ashley Ch. 02

Story Info
Night at the mini-golf course brings two siblings closer.
18.6k words
4.77
429.7k
215

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,352 Followers

Chapter 2: Trust

What a beautiful Sunday morning to wake up to! Sun was shining, birds were singing, and I was feeling fan-fricking-tastic. And what better feeling is there than waking up with my lovely sister cuddled in my arms? Sunday may be the start of a new week for most people, but that Sunday marked the beginning of a new life for me.

"Rise and shine, mister," Ashley mumbled, her back against me.

I placed my chin on her shoulder and found her eyes still shut. "How did you know I was awake?"

"Call it a woman's intuition. I love how you hold me like this." She held my hand firmly above her belly, her thumb stroking my palm. "I want to wake up like this everyday, forever and ever."

"Forever is a long time."

She opened her eyes as she turned her face to me. "What time is it?"

"It's not even eight. We both went to sleep early."

Ashley lowered her shoulder and pulled me on top of her. I wasted no time in covering her open mouth with mine. My tongue slipped between her lips, forcefully licking every spot. Her moans, combined with the soft breasts against my chest, did wonders for my morning wood.

For once, it was my sister who ended our fun early. "I hope my breath doesn't stink. I haven't brushed my teeth since yesterday morning."

"You stopped me just to say that? Here's what I think about it." Resealing her lips with mine, I probed the inside of her mouth even more rigorously. I didn't care if the aftertaste of my cum lingered on her tongue. I wanted to show her I was willing to do anything to satisfy her.

Ashley gave my butt a small squeeze, causing me to thrust into her groin. She whimpered sharply. "Mmm, you're so hard. Do you need me to relieve it?"

"I think I should do this alone. I really need to use the restroom."

"I'll go with you. I need to freshen up, too."

I held Ashley's hand as I helped her off the bed. She crossed her right arm under my left, nestling her head on my shoulder. We walked to the bathroom side by side.

"Mom and dad aren't awake yet," Ashley whispered, pointing at their closed door.

"Let's keep it that way," I whispered back. Turning on the bathroom light, I made a beeline to the toilet.

Our bathroom is very spacious, almost like it's two in one. The counter has two sinks and it wasn't unlikely for both to be preoccupied on school mornings. Behind a mosaic glass door is another room, big enough to be a separate bathroom, for the shower. It even has it's own lock, so it's possible for Nikky, Ashley, and me to be in the bathroom all at once, although we have unwritten rule stating if anyone is taking a shower, we don't enter at all unless it's an emergency.

It was a little awkward urinating with Ashley in the room. The counter covered my lower half from anyone who may be at the sink, but the door was generally locked whenever the toilet was in use. She made no attempt to peak at me, however.

Ashley brushed her teeth with an electronic toothbrush, leaving the sink running to drown out the sound of my business. When I finished, I stood beside her with my own battery-powered brush, mimicking her movements. She caught on quickly. "Ha ha, fery funny, mifter," she said, her mouth foaming with bubbles.

Rinsing my mouth, "What? I'm just trying to brush my teeth."

"Oh ya?" Rinsing just as hurriedly, she took another mouthful of water and spouted it at me.

The jet of water hit my arm and sleeve. "Ah! I can't believe you did that. You're in trouble now."

Ashley stuck out her tongue. "What are you going to do about it, huh?"

"Something like this." I filled my plastic cup with some water and flung it toward her. I wanted to splash her arm like she had done to me, but before the water could land on her, she turned her body toward me, letting it wet the front of her shirt instead. It wasn't a lot of water, but it was enough to make the fabric cling to her skin, and I could see the light purplish coloring of her right bra cup beneath it.

"Look at what you did!" Ashley gasped. The bra became more visible as she stretched the top and bottom of the shirt. "Now I need to change. Or maybe," tapping her breast, "I should walk around the house like this and show mom and dad what you did to me."

I grabbed a towel and used it to hide my growing erection as I tried to hand it to her. "You remember what mom said last night, don't you?"

Ashley refused to take the towel and began to casually brush her hair. Not that it needed any work in the first place. "About me wearing nothing but underwear around the house? Of course I do, but this time it's your fault."

The thought of my sister purposely exposing herself excited me, even after considering whom it'll be in front of. Two can play this game. "Okay, let's go. I might as well enjoy the view while I can."

"Hmph, alrighty then." Ashley put her brush down and I followed her bouncing butt to the kitchen.

Yesterday's full course breakfast was a rare treat; a real meal in the morning doesn't happen often in our house. Today, Frosted Flakes were the only thing on the menu.

Ashley placed the milk and cereal box on the table. "It's so sunny outside. Makes me wish we had a swimming pool."

I set two bowls and spoons and sat beside her, taking note of her dried shirt. "Me too. I would love to see you in a bikini."

She poured cereal into each of the bowls. "One problem."

Returning the favor by pouring the milk, "And what would that be?"

"I don't have a bikini."

"Really? Your closet is packed with clothes. I thought you'd have something for any occasion."

"Well, it's not that I don't have any swimwear. It's that they're all one-pieces."

Thinking back on the few times we have swum together, it's true I'd never seen Ashley in a bikini. I simply figured it's because she was in front of the family and didn't want to reveal too much. But even when her taut tummy was covered up in a bright yellow Lycra swimsuit, she looked absolutely radiant. Those rare vacation breaks were the closest I've gotten to seeing her impeccable physique without any extra clothes to hide her graceful curves. Then to watch her rise up out of the water with her golden hair clinging against her face and little droplets shimmering all over her skin was more than enough to keep me from getting out of the water myself.

"Brian, can you take me shopping for one? You can help me pick something you like."

"What, a bikini? You trust me enough to make a decision like that?"

"It'll be a special one I'll wear only for you. After all, you did bring up the topic. Think of it as my early birthday present. What do you say?"

Sure, I might've seen my sister in lingerie once or twice now, but a bikini is an entirely different matter of the utmost importance! It's my civil duty to take her shopping for a set. "Sounds great. And I assume you want to go to the beach, too?"

"Yep. Let's go whenever mom and dad take their vacation. Then we can have our own."

"That sounds even better. How long have you been planning this out?"

"It's been on my mind for awhile. You know, the past two minutes and all."

Ashley and I chuckled together. We never would've had this sort of conversation prior to that weekend. Now it feels natural, like we're a real couple.

As we were about to finish our small breakfast, I heard feet shuffling in the hallway.

Our mom, Helena, yawned when she saw us. She had one hand behind her long blonde scraggly hair -- looking even worse than mine -- and the other over her mouth. "Oh, good morning, kids. You're both up early." She tightened the light blue robe around her waist.

Our dad, Richard, was following closely behind her with one hand scratching his belly. He was walking on the ends of his green plaid pajamas and looked like he would trip on them any second. "I must still be sleeping. The kids are never up before us."

Taking the empty bowls to the sink, I remarked, "That's right, you're both dreaming. How about you two head back to your bedroom and sleep some more."

"Feisty this morning, aren't we," Helena joked. She and our dad took a seat across from Ashley. "Brian, just leave the bowls here. I think we're in the mood for some cereal."

"Sure thing." I returned to the table with the bowls.

Ashley stood up, twisting her upper body to her left until it cracked loudly. Then she twisted to her right, making another cracking noise. "Ah, much better."

Dad shuddered uncomfortably. "Ugh, I don't get how you can crack your bones like that and not permanently injure yourself. Fingers I can understand, but not your back."

"It doesn't hurt, daddy. Brian and I had a reeeally tense night last night." Ashley stretched her arms high above her head, raising the oversized shirt just enough to show her peachy midriff. My shorts barely clung to her hips. A slight tug and they would've fallen to the floor. But I wasn't able to concentrate on Ashley's body; I was more worried about what she would say next.

"And what were you lovebirds do-" Dad stopped mid-sentence. "Are you wearing your brother's clothing," he suddenly asked, crunching on a mouthful of cornflakes.

"Yes, I'm wearing his clothes. Don't I look cute it them?" My sister spun around to show them off.

"Looks a little big on you," mom said to her. Facing me now, "Any reason why she's wearing your things?"

I didn't know if Ashley was trying to make me sweat or she's actually clueless, but if it's the former, she's doing a damn good job of it. Letting my sister "expose" herself didn't seem like such a great idea anymore. "They, uh, don't fit me anymore. So in-instead of throwing them away, I asked if she, um, wanted to take them. And she did. So now she's wearing them." While I told our parents this, Ashley nodded at my every word.

Mom narrowed her eyes, giving us the detective look that suspects there's more to it than that. Before she could speak, our dad came to the rescue and cut her off. "Helen, honey, leave them alone. Let them wear whatever they want. I just noticed Ashley's clothes looked a little large, that's all."

"All right, all right, I don't really care anyway. Better than throwing it out, I suppose." She gave her bowl a few stirs with her spoon. "Did either of you bring in the newspaper yet? I need to find some shoe sales."

"Not yet but Brian and I will get it." Ashley placed her hands on my shoulders and quickly pushed me through the living room and out the front door. Behind us, I could hear dad scold mom about her shoe-buying antics.

Once we were clear of the door, I abruptly dug my heels into the ground.

"Brian, why'd you stop?" Ashley let go of my shoulders, continuing ahead of me toward the driveway.

"Ash, don't walk away from me. Are you trying to get us caught?" I grabbed her right wrist and she immediately turned around. I was just about ready to tell her exactly how annoyed I was with the way she's being so careless about our relationship. I may have overlooked her actions before, but I needed to set things straight with her right away.

However, my initial anger subsided into nothingness when I saw Ashley's face. Her expression wasn't one of surprise, confusion, or - thank goodness - fear. What I saw was a subtle smile, two beaming eyes, and long flowing tresses carried by the gentle summer breeze over her innocent face. How can I be angry in light of a sublime portrait like that?

Even when something isn't quite right, there are faint upward curls in the corners of her mouth. "What's gotten into you? Why are you so riled up all of a sudden?"

"I-I... I don't know. The things you said a while ago, you have no idea how nervous you made me. It's like you might as well tell them every little detail about what we were doing last night. Jeez, Ash, 'we had a really tense night?' If they think outside the box for one second, they'll figure out what we've been doing, or at the least something else we shouldn't be."

"Brian, I think you're overreacting. In their eyes we're perfect in every way. How many times do I have to tell you I know the consequences of what we're doing? It's not like I want them to find out." Ashley took a step toward me and held my right hand in her left, entwining our fingers together. "I want to be intimate with you and them knowing will ruin it for me. For us. There are still so many things I haven't experienced yet. It's too early to end this."

"Maybe I am overreacting but just because you don't think we'll get caught doesn't mean we won't. There's nothing else I would love to do more than to show the world our affection when we're out on a date or whatever. It's when we're around the house we need to cool it. I... I don't want this to end either."

"Oh Bry..." Ashley fell into my chest, hugging her arms around me. I stumbled a step backward. "Do you mean it? About going on a date together?" She gazed into my eyes, searching for an answer.

I immediately straightened myself up. "Y-yeah, I mean it. It's not like we haven't gone out together before."

"But, you mean a real date, right?"

A date... with my sister. Did I really just ask her out? I didn't intend for the "d" word to actually mean anything when I said it. I wanted to propose a night out for the two of us eventually, but this was hardly the romantic gesture I've envisioned. But if Ashley is saying yes, then I'll gladly accept it. "Yeah, Ashley. A real date."

Smiling happily, she hid her blushing face in my chest. Till now, my arms had been dangling beside me, somewhat stumped by the change of events. I've had never seen my sister like this before. She looked so... cute, almost like she's a child again. To me she sort of still is. It amazes me how she can balance her youthfulness and maturity together.

Surrounding her shoulders in my arms, I hugged her snugly against me. It seemed like an eternity since I held Ashley like this. She hasn't left my sight all weekend yet I missed everything about her. For a moment I forgot where we were, why we were even out of the house. "Ash, mom and dad are going to wonder what's taking us so long."

She remained steady. "I don't care about them anymore. They can wait another minute... another lifetime."

If only things could be that simple. Gazing down at her, I tenderly kissed the top of her golden hair. "What am I going to do with you?"

Ashley lifted her head, still adorning her beautiful smile. As I stared into her glimmering eyes, I regretted feeling what I did minutes ago. She's grown into such an incredibly smart and sexy gal. There was no mistaking her words, her emotions; she meant everything she's said to me. It was time I trusted her more.

I gave my sister another small kiss on the forehead, squeezing every last ounce of warmth out of her. With a satisfied sigh, she finally let go. I knew I should've done the same, but I wanted to prolong the moment for as long as I could. Turning her around in my arms, I followed her tiny footsteps as she tried to walk in my embrace.

I needed to be more like Ashley.

* * *

"Brian, help me out with this," Ashley called from my computer. "I forgot where I turn in this quest."

I laid down my magazine and hopped out of my bed to her side.

"Here. Look at your map," I pointed on the screen. "Whenever you finish a quest, find this yellow dot."

"And what about these red dots? There's like twenty of them in the way."

"Those represent wild beasts. Your character can track where they are."

"Hmm, all right." Peering closer to the monitor, my sister resumed her adventurous journey.

After our early morning chore, Ashley and I retreated to my room to do who-knows-what. She made the unusual suggestion of trying out the online phenomenon I've been so addicted to over the past few months. Not one to deny her request, I promptly loaded up the game and let her create a new character to try out.

Nearly an hour had passed since she started playing. With nothing else to do, I was skimming through the latest issues of my PC and tech magazines. Only the tapping of the keyboard and mouse clicks kept me from dozing off from boredom. It's a huge contrast to what I experienced the day before.

Flipping through the pages, an attractive redheaded female in a seductive pose caught my eye. Sex sells, even when it comes to gadgets. The full-figured model sported a sleek MP3 player on her hip.

Ashley's birthday was coming up in a month and I didn't have a clue what I should be getting her. The previous year, I bought her a few DVDs for her movie collection, but this time I wanted to get her something really fancy. I should've been thinking rings and diamonds instead of electronics, considering where our relationship was headed, but she knows me well enough to understand I'm not that kind of guy. Plus, it might be weird for her to receive expensive jewelry from her brother in front of the parents. Something like a MP3 player would be far less suspicious. Then again...

"Briii-an, I need your help with this."

I lost count of how many times Ashley had called my name. With every cry for help, I flew to her side, like I was making up for the gaping hole in my childhood illusions of becoming a superhero. I rolled out another chair and sat beside my damsel in distress. "What can I do for you, Ash?"

"This imp-thingy is pissing me off. It keeps calling two more of those monsters to attack me whenever I almost kill it."

Remembering how much trouble I had with the same creature, I instructed, "That's because some monsters like to run away when they're low on health. What you should do is use this skill at the start. Then you use these two to weaken it. Make sure you run way back here when you fight it so it's too far from his friends. As it runs, use this to slow it down and... Ash? Got that so far?"

Ashley had her left elbow on the edge of the table, her chin in her palm. Her eyebrows were furled in concentration, although confusion was probably the more accurate term. I couldn't help but notice how charming she looked.

"I don't understand a word you just said. Why don't you do it for me," she suggested.

My geeky side reared its horned-rimmed glasses-wearing head. "All right, scoot over a little. Watch and learn, for I will teach you a valuable lesson."

Ashley did as she was told and I centered myself in front of the screen. Tilting my head back and forth, I reigned my fingers over my personal domain. Once I get in the zone, nothing can overtake my focus.

But for some reason, my detailed strategy didn't work out the way I hoped it would, and I ended up dying more than a few times. Ashley found my deaths amusing, however; she laughed a little louder each time my corpse dropped to the ground.

"You're right, I'm learning so much from you," she mocked.

"Damn it, I'll get the bastard. It's been awhile since I've done this and the server is lagging. My latency is like three times higher than usual."

My concentration broke when I felt something land on my lap. I looked down and spotted both of Ashley's feet inches from my cock.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked dryly, watching her toes wiggle sprightly.

She slouched slightly in her chair, stretching her feet toward my growing erection. "You look really cute when you're angry."

Glancing behind her at the open door, I repeated, "What are you doing?"

"Shhh," my sister abruptly sounded. She kicked the side of my chair's backrest, turning me to face her. With her eyes locked onto the tent in my shorts, she purred, "Let me see what we have here."

Ashley's right foot returned to my groin. I gasped inside my mouth, doing my best to keep silent. Voices from the living room TV reminded me we weren't alone in the house. Using her other foot, she rubbed the length my shaft, which was burning against my inner thigh. The death cry of my character failed to draw my attention.

"Do you feel okay, Brian? You look flustered."

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,352 Followers