All Comments on 'Ashley Ch. 06'

by ShiggyMoto

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sempre Horny

Too verbose. Repetitious. Parents pretty stupid not knowing what's going on....or are they siblings too?

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 12 years ago
Great

Loved this series, I hope there's more.

JatunisJatunisover 12 years ago

Damn I love this series I know it's been awhile but I really hope there's more soon I would love to read this till the end

Daniel5421Daniel5421over 12 years ago
AMAZING

I love this series. Please you have to make more, this

Is my favorite series on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

This story is certainly the best romantic story between brother and sister. The concept and the theme of dating was amazing. I have no more words to praise this story. Pls dont ruin it by bringing up orgies or other person in their love. Eagerly waiting for the next installment

fefe428fefe428over 12 years ago
Love this story!!!

This is absolutely one of the best stories ever!!! It is so romantic and sweet while still being hot and erotic. I love the way you developed your characters too, especially Brian. The difference in his personality and confidence level as his relationship with Ashley progresses was very realistic and you've paced it very well over the course of the story. I can't help but feel that there is still more of Ashley and Brian's story to tell. I really hope you opt to continue writing more soon!!!

BDrockerBDrockerover 12 years ago
Wonderful story

This series is surely the longest sibling romance story submitted on literotica. But somehow, you have managed to keep this story amazingly interesting, lovely and extremely erotic throughout. The romance, the build-up, the trust and the passion of the siblings for each other is truly magnificent. This story is surely among the top 5 incest stories in literotica. And it's surely the best among incest novellas. I give 5 stars and I wish I could rate it higher than that. PLEASE WRITE FURTHER CHAPTERS FOR THIS ONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice and clean

I like this story for it is clean in its way the cam together and that they have a different look as to how the see thing coming out but still want the same future. I am looking forward to the next release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Incredible

I am normally not one who thinks about the incest element one way or another, but I think that it genuinely enhances this series. You describe the tension between their mutual desire and their concerns for the future perfectly, and overall the story is well written and incredibly hot. I really hope that you choose to continue writing in this series; I would love to see what happens down the line. Whether you write any more installments or not, you've done a remarkable job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Would be nice from the author to give some feedback if hes actually working on another part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BRAVO

Total agreement with everyone , please add more and continue it as you have till now. Don't just summarize to bring it to a close all too soon. I haven't read in nearly 30 yrs with so much excitement . I read as thou it were a movie script and as I read I set the scean and can visualize every sentence and hear all the different voices.Its taken me two days to read start to finish, taking time out to feed and pass out after the meds.but I did and cant wait to hopefully find out how this story continues. ty so much for bringing the excitement back to me to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I read every single chapter and i abolutly loved it. In the next chapters there should be people trying to date them or get in between them but they never faulter and stay together. plus bry should never do anything with any of ashleys friends without her there haha. again i absolutly loved this series and read every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly incredible!

I have to say I've never read anything more emotional than your stories. Everything your characters go through I can almost feel what they're feeling. Personally, I've grown quite attached to the characters and I truly hope you're working on more. It would be such a shame to let your writing talents go to waste. Again, phenomenal story! I'll be checking back frequently to see if you ever write more. I am very interested to see where you're imagination can take these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story immensely. The characters are great, the family unit and the dynamics within it are perfect, the characters have a feel of reality about them - real people doing real stuff. The few comments that I offer in the spirit of helping the author- i.e: continuity - the family name is given as Stafford however it's Ashley Roberts who answers the physics question correctly. Was this done intentionally, as a means of concealing her I.D.? Or was it just an Oops? And please watch spelling & typo's? Might I suggest that when editing don't just look to see if everything is there, rather look for that which DOESN'T belong or fit? Maybe a lengthier process but one that's more thorough. And, of course, this tale MUST continue into, through AND beyond college! It can't end here, it's too big of a story! Keep it up & keep it real! Mahalo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please write a followup!

This was one of the most amazing things, erotic or otherwise, in my whole entire life! O found myself, as someone else already said, personally attatched to the characters. You made it seem believable, not like its just some story. You have a natural talent for writing, consider going into authorship. Wish there was a followup series, or more parts to this series. Very well done, treat yourself to a glass of champagne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please Continue...

The story was awesome... but, it looks like you have so much more to write yet. Please continue this story. As an avid movie watcher, it was actually intriguing to read a movie. Yes, this story has movie qualities. Out of the five I've read here on this site so far... the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply awesome

The story had so much life in it. Awesome

swstonerswstonerabout 12 years ago
Brilliant story

This was an excellent story. I really loved the dialog and the true emotion in this story. I agree with some previous comments about the fact that if she was screaming that loud, it should have awakened the parents in the other room, but ignoring a few inconsistencies like this this was excellent. I do hope you continue it and actually start opening up about the relationship to the others (other than their little sister, which Ashley still does not know about). Truly appreciated this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great series

write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great series.

I would love to read more from you. The characters were believable and realistic. I commend the great deal of time you must have put into this.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

What an awesome story, both hot and romantic. The characterization was supperb, together with the dialogues and the imaginatve situations. All in all, one of the best reads in this site. I'm looking forward o read your future projects. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great series

i loved this thank you soooo much for taking the time to write this and plz plz plz write more

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarabout 12 years ago
Almost there

If you could write in a quick epilogue that details their parents reactions, maybe even a wedding, it would be greatly appreciated. Either way I say 5 stars :)

SoraRabbitSoraRabbitalmost 12 years ago

Very good story. It was well worth the read. Hope you continue to write more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Closure? great read

SnowySunshineSnowySunshinealmost 12 years ago
Yummy

Awesome story, I loved every minute of it.

But now I need some closure! lol

You should definitely do some kind of epilogue about how they do later on.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
LOVE BROTHER SISTER LOVE

I liked your story very much although the constant sex was a bit over the top and I felt short changed with the rather abrupt ending. You could have cut out some of the superfluous sex scenes and put in possibly some group sex with her friends and/or discovery by her parents. The story could have used more sexual tension instead of just one stroke scene after the other I still voted a 5 because your powers of sexual descriptions was phenomenal.

lev1astanalev1astanaover 11 years ago

Great story, definitely needs more chapters with a happy ending. Please don't add anybody to share what they have. I think having their family finding out should be enough trama to go thru.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb!

Sexy, erotic,exciting and warm, loving, romantic language. Beautiful storyline and

writing BUT sometimes too wordy. It rambles at times, such as when out with all four girls. Needs editing and tightening of content to make this wonderfully written story even better. Eagerly looking for more chapters. Don't stop. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 years of waiting

And it's finally payed off! I can't believe you're writing the next chapter. Good luck bro, can't wait to read it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OK, BUT....

Bry seemed like a doofus for a while, then he was awake and aware. Didn't see where the change happened.

Also, why did Ash let him cum in her after all (!!!) this time? Was she on the pill? Why didn't they make a trip to the drugstore for condoms?

Ch. 7 needs them to be discovered by Nicky or the parents. Wanted to see Bry & Nat hook up as a diversion & create some conflict with Ash.

All I got...ml

jamesbeamjamesbeamover 11 years ago
Like Ashley herself, this is flawless and alluring

I love the purity and simplicity of their love mirroring the heart you pour into writing. Not every story ever written has to traverse the entire spectrum of emotion and possibilities, and rather than vainly try to convince you to move the story in direction "x" or "y", I'd like to instead encourage you to continue to follow your passion wherever it leads, for I suspect your positive outlook is what brings us all back. Looking forward to the next installment. Thank you!

MaximguyMaximguyover 11 years ago
Excellent.

I see after 5 yrs the author is back. I'd be willing for faster chapters than the 80k 14 page entries, but so long as its good I guess it's worth it.

aensomoaensomoover 11 years ago
Cant wait for the next....

So excited for the next chapter. It would be nice for everyone to be happy in the end. Outstanding job. :D

TreeTopCharlieTreeTopCharlieover 11 years ago
Just finish the story

It's been 6 years from chapter 1 to now. My e-reader battery is getting low!!! Otherwise it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When are you ...

When are you going to finish the story. You can't leave it hanging or all us readers waiting. It's been five years and we would like to know what happen after that Saturday night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story so far

Love the story you are a great writer, just keep doing what you are doing to make this story great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pleeeeease

we want more, please don't leave us hanging

incorrigible1incorrigible1about 11 years ago
Superb!

I definitely need more of this story. You made me care about the characters. I want to know what the future holds for Ashley and Brian.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Intense and Steamy, what a build up to an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

it does not take nigh on 5 years to write ONE chapter. Update PLEASE :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Take as Long as Needed.

I understand that it's been 5 years since you've wrote another chapter but maybe he/she is writing another story. A sequel to this one and wants to release it all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best ever

i hope you write a sequel this is the best story i have read please write another

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 11 years ago
really good

you have a good story here. i would like to find out what their parents would do if they end up pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn!!

OMG this entire story was so hot. Had to read a part per night - it simply got my little cunny far too excited. I'm not new to incest love stories but this is one of the best and totally believable I've come across (and required sitting on a thick bath towel coz of the wetness you caused me Shiggy ;) Even if it's not a part 7, I am sooo looking forward to whatever you write next. You're an awesome story teller, thank you! And my cunny thanks you too, for 6 amazing and very wet climaxes ;) xoxo Kate.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago
cute one

in next chapter hope the sex dosent take over the feeling these two having for each other

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222almost 11 years ago
Well Done!

This is a very well thought out story. I love the fact that you have made the characters believable. I hope you continue the story line. Thank You for sharing it!

huntredhuntredalmost 11 years ago
update

man please you gotta update. its one hell if an awesome story

puraPsycopuraPsycoalmost 11 years ago
Just WoW...! Man.

The best series ever.... Don't stop here, tell us more about theri FUTURE :D...

Shiggy u r awesome.... Can't wait for Ch. 07.

& plzz....

DON'T DISsAPOINT US...... ;) write must..........:.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing !

I read many comments already posted, and I have mixed emotions about them. Too long ? No way. Spelling and grammar errors ? Have seen hundreds way worse. Alter storyline ? No way ! I am an avid reader and former English major. The way you constructed the storyline and wove in the details of these two people's lives was genius. I am really tired of sex for the sake of sex. I enjoyed your weaving of a story into a mini novel. If people don't have the attention span to read 19 pages of a great story, then they have a problem. I only wish I could have rated this story higher than 5 stars. Outstanding work !! Cudos to you for these chapters. I, too, am anxiously awaiting a continuation of the series.

babaloo92babaloo92over 10 years ago
Excellent

Please continue . . . this is awesome and very well constructed. Love the fact that they have lives and personalities that you weave into the story. Read it all and couldn't put it down . . . all 6 chapters. Let us know when you publish the next chapter. would like to know how they work out college and let everyone know about their relationship. What do Mom and Dad have to say? What about the girls . . .? More dates to the mall would be good.

DutchersDutchersover 10 years ago
Man!

This is brilliant! The think I enjoyed their public affairs with their friends more than the sex with this one, kinda weird but I love it! The pure and innocent love between them, nice! I really hope you will continue this story! I'd love to know how it all turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Don't give up on it, I'd love to see some more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue!!!!!! Ive been a have fan of this story for years amd have rear and re read it a few time, so please please continue

puraPsycopuraPsycoover 10 years ago
waiting for chapter 7...

i love ur stories.. plzz !! hurry up with the next chapter.

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 7

It's 2014! You said that chapter 7 was almost ready back in Nov of 2012. Where is it? If you are not going to finish the story let some one else have a try at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What A Great Story!

I couldn't stop reading till the end. What a beautiful love story. Any normal guy would love Ashley. Looking for more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Left me hanging at the end

I read all 6 ch and enjoyed them . However I want to make three points: 1. At the end was left wondering how they resolved their love with family and friends and how did their future turn out. 2. I felt dominance and submission type sex didn't over all fit or go along with this love story, the same for anal. 3. The love story was more important to this story than the too frequent sex encounters. In short too much writing was done about having sex than was needed for this story, it detracted from the love story.

puraPsycopuraPsycoabout 10 years ago
please!!

if u r not planning to deliver Chapter 7, Let us know.

But don't grow false Hope for us readers..

Make it clear..!!

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 10 years ago
Amazing!

I have read the story from start to here but see nothing has been written for a long time. If you are still around please write more as there are too many questions left unanswered and their love affair needs to continue unnabated. We need ti see them cope with the parents and friends reactions and overcome any problems that my arise because of them. My only slight negative on the story so far is the way Ashley behaves like a slut but so long as it's only for Brian then no harm really done! The great pleasure of this tale is that it has recorded a more believable, gradual progress of a relationship instead of the sudden jump from nothing to all that usuaaly prevails on this site and the writer should be congratulated wholeheartedly on that. If you do continue the tale then please avoid the temptation to include any others in their tryst which would only devalue the excellent love story you have crafted. One final thing - the sex scenes have been excellently written as well which did greatly add to the enjoyment of the talen even the rougher passages had a feeling of love and devotion in them. Once again well done and please MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Such a great story

Please make more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
INCOMPLETE STORY LINE

Unlike other comments, I thought the amount of sex was appropriate for their age and since both were very intelligent, it made sense that both would not be complacent with only one or two forms of sex. This love story was a about two very young inexperienced lovers exploring their sexuality. I would however like to see the "fairy tale ending" that Ashley and Brian talked about. Their relationship up til now has been a small catharsis. For Ashley and Brian to achieve their "fairy tale ending" they should have to really struggle, sacrifice and fight for each other with family and friends to make it happen. Too often writers bring in a third person, but this story should remain focused on Ashley and Brian and how much they want to spend their lives together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
characters need balance

Good story overall, but your characters needs work. You made Ashley way too perfect, and her character doesn't grow much. Throughout the story, her perfection is slowly shown as the story goes along. And of course Brian is the exact opposite. He is way too needy as a person. He is clueless and seems way too dumb sometimes. He lacks a lot of common sense, and you made him too weak as a person, that he can't do anything without Ashley. Your character seems so contradictary sometimes. You made Brian seem like an idiot child at times, but he is suppose to be smart. Like the cleaning scene in chapter 04, with the vinegar. I wish he wasn't such a weak character, and I don't see the attraction she has for him, besides having his entire life revolve around her, which seems pathetic. Also it seems like Brian doesn't know his sister at all. Her perfection is slowly shown throughout the story. It seems like she has no personal growth. Isn't there anything that Ashley can't do? Brian characteristics are like shit, while Ashley is like chocolate in comparison. If you ever see these comment, I hope it helps you with your next story. One character is too flawed, while the other isn't flawed enough.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
sweet

great writing im not useally into brother sister but great story probly best one so far hope you are gonna finish it as i cant wait to see what happens next keep writing i look forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Overdone

Great idea, theme, and interaction. But please, know when to stop! You show great arrogance by writing a soap opera that boarders on being as long as "War and Peace".

Please remember that most of us readers of Literotica really are just seeking sexual

entertainment, not monotony as someone enhances their ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feedback

Overall I enjoyed the relationship between Ashley and Brian but.....like one of the other readers, in order for the story to go to the next level, they need a challenge.

Personally, I enjoy a story more when there is some conflict and challenge.

You did include some conflict when Ashley and Brian were at the lake. Ashley revealed that she had shared details about her relationship with with her friends. Brian became angry.

Keep writing. I'd like to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SOMEONE FROM TENNESSEE

i really liked the story , but the ending should have involved mom and dad somehow . but other than that , it was a great story !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best ever!

I really liked this story for a few reasons: 1) I loved the way that it had an actual story to it with a plot and climax, pun intended, instead of sex, sex, and more sex like some other stories on here. 2) I liked that it was fairly long so it lasted me a few days of reading material. 3) I liked the fact that Brian and Ashley were siblings, and that is the whole reason why I read this story in the first place. 4) The fancy lingerie also really turned me on.

WordcraftWordcraftover 8 years ago
Please Finish This Story

ShiggyMoto, It would be awesome to have a "happily ever after" ending to this story. We're all left kinda hangin' here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I beg you please finish this wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
aamazing

Finally a happy ending. No one trying to divide them just hope it turns out to be a very happy ever after

oldnhornyoldnhornyover 8 years ago
perfect

Reading this story was like reading a novel from a book store. Every page led you on through the story of the family and friends. When I first looked at the number of chapters I thought it was going to be another one of those long boring sex stories. I finished the first chapt. though and couldn't stop till I reached the end. The fears and joys of Ashley and her brother finally learning of their love for each other and fearing where it was leading and taking that first step, knowing that it was the first time for them both, venturing into the unknown. It was more of a love story then a sex story. I really loved reading it. I can't wait to read To read the next several chapters as they continue on to collage and living together and finally tell their parents and her friends about their love for each other and that they intend to merry and have a family. Keep up the good work.

oldnhorny

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story I have read in a long time

you should like make a movie out of this, like a hentai

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
perfect

I couldn't stop reading this and was happy that they were still together. Hope to read more about these two further in life and hope they are still together with no one to come between them. Please more but make it about there love and no one else. Happy together with maybe a child on the way or there parents finally coming around to idea.

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
Out of this world!

This was so well written that I felt all their emotions that you put into it. It would be nice to know where they ended up and if their parents accepted them as they were. But in the end you really did a great job and even with its ending it was worth every minute of my time to read it. Thank you most appreciatively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let there be more.

As others have said, it would be nice to see how they progress. Do they find acceptance as hinted by Asley's friends? Do they leave and set up a new life somewhere else?

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Wonderful Love Story

I absolutely got hooked on their story. I read almost constantly for several days just to finish and then was left wondering what happens next? I hope you continue their story. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderfuk story

I gothooked on this series and read it for days! Awesomee

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This could go further - but will it?

All of this story has been excellent to read.

But it would be nice if it could be taken a little further, as suggested by others. It has been a long time since this author posted (maybe they still are under another name) and it would be a shame not to see more.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I'm sorry I started reading t his series

It started out in one direction, lost its way, then stopped without resolution.

Disappointing

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Thank you and may you be well

I have now reread all six chapters. They were as captivating this time as they were for my previous read. I agree with the posters who've written that this story begs continuation. And it seems like the author was proceeding to do just that. Why he did not finish chapter seven Lord only knows. I like to imagine that he was discovered by an agent who encouraged him to write more mainline fiction, and that he has continued to write and publish elsewhere. He certainly has the raw talent. Or, perhaps his tale is partially autobiographical and he has married his sister and will resume writing once the kids are all in college. Regardless, I thank him for his work and wish him well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please finish this

This series is the best series on this site and it needs an ending

Rus_Rus_about 6 years ago
Boring and predictable. Like most other craps on Literotica.

What I mean is, this is EXACTLY like any other waste of time stories on this website. From the first chapter, the main female character (ashley) ONE DAY decided to seduce her brother.. and as you might have had guessed, the brother, the lucky bastard, the lucky main male character, have the same feelings and lust after the main female character.. I mean it's so predictable, which is alright but there is no strong enough story/drama for why these siblings lust after each other.. other than being freaking related... EXACTLY like most stories on LITEROTICA...

Well how a good story should start? read Anomic's story, or Blackmatter's story or Texas Refugee's story.. there are more good writers but there are only a few of them on this freaking site.. these good writers' stories start with good background before the serious drama start.. but what's so upsetting is that their stories have lower ratings?? why?? I guess stupid people can't appreciate good stories, huh?

These stupid "ashley" series, like most other stories here, are really boring from chapter 1 to chapter 4, and only starts to get A LITTLE less BORING from chapter 5.. and I can't really tell about the chapter 6 because I just stopped reading at page 6 because I already predicted how it will go after that and how it will end.. predictable and boring series!!

I'm not a writer and I'm sure I could write 10 times better stories with enough drama to keep things interesting.. unfortunately, my English is terrible.. unless I could get free editor service

cfnmguycfnmguyabout 6 years ago
AGREEMENT

Anonymous speaks truth!

I really enjoyed it. Maybe a little overdone on all the prolonged sex scenes but I did enjoy the story...ahh I'm a romantic at heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story but what happen after this

Do they last, what happens after they tell family, do go college together or is she going to have his baby. Its a lot years since u wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kept expecting something to happen

So the only thing that happened was the younger sister found out and she was fine... Wow kinda teased that everything was gonna get bad after date night but. Nope nothing kinda super anti climactic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm sad

Author didn't finish chapter 7. This series is one of my favourites so far.

goldandsilvergoldandsilverover 4 years ago
Please write a chapter 7!!!

I've used literotica for around 5 years, and this story has easily been the best one that I've ever read here!!! It's evident that you've put a lot of work into this story looking at all the language you used, everything from the raunchy sex to the PICTURE PERFECT DATE!

On a personal note, I like that they both waited to lose their virginities instead of doing it in the moment, it was also nice to see that Ashley's friends helped them to have a perfect night, and lastly I think that the best part of this story is the love that Brian and Ashley have for each other, with vigour as well as compassion.

I know that I'm not the only one who is a huge fan from the 5 star ratings that all your stories have gotten! As you can see, me and many other readers have watched the fights, and the love, and the thing is, we want more! I know that it has been a long time since you wrote this, but we are begging you on our knees to write more! So I hope you will heed the request of me and other readers and write a much needed CHAPTER 7!

On a sidenote, I know that writing these chapters can be tedious, so if you need help with the editing or anything else I would be more than happy to help!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Perfect But...

...But where is chapter 7, there is so so so so so much more still to tell. Do their parents eventually catch them or find out, her friends, college, marriage, kids. Just so much potential still...

Stormshade11Stormshade11over 4 years ago

These stories were all wonderful. It was a fantastic journey, and it made me practically fall for Ashley too! It's been years since one has been written it seems, but that seems like a great reason to do one more "years later". It'd be cliche, but sweet.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Been years

I know it has years since Shigimoto wrote this marvellous story, the last entry on his profile page is 2012, seven long years ago. He said he had 70000 words finished of Chp7. But never published it.

I hope something bad never happened to him so that the story remained unfinished.

If not, I just hope one day he gives us the last chapter.

But given the passage of time it is not likely.

I just want to add my fulsome praise to the author, this was a fantastic story.

5/5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome!!!!

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need the final chapter

We need the final chapters -- Happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Literotica's Masterpiece.

I like how this fic has been on this site since at least a decade ago but is still pretty much the greatest story I've ever read here. The sex scenes are of the hottest I have ever read, the characters are enjoyable and have well written personalities, and the story is romantic and sweet as hell. I've reread this at least 10 times and I have no plans of stopping so even later in the future. I'm not sure if we are ever going to get the long-awaited chapter 7, but no matter what, this story will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you very much for this wonderful piece of literature ShiggyMoto and wherever you are, I hope you are doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope this story gets an ending one day. It’s very well written and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have never read a more nuanced story before, the characters are not just fuck fuck fuck, all the time, they have depth, a back story, and hopefully a future. I got to the end and was like nooooooooo and i need more lol. I hope you release either the ending material, or the next chapter to this great story!

SolidStoneSolidStoneabout 2 years ago

It’s been almost a decade since I read this amazing story and it’s just as good as I remember. I absolutely adore these characters. The relationship is so sweet and I just get lost in the writing.

It’s been almost ten years since we got an update on chapter 7. I’m desperately hoping that it eventually sees the light of day.

ShiggyMoto, please don’t leave us hanging. This story is too good to go unfinished if you have another chapter to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started off great. Then in almost every chapter, it was like a half page of plot followed by 3 pages of the same boring sex over and over and over

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is there a "Happily ever After" to this story?

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I liked this a lot but I wish there were more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous