All Comments on 'Ashley Ch. 06'

by ShiggyMoto

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....

MAKE MORE ABSOLUTELY 10000000/100

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bookmark??!!! Why?!!

You suggested we bookmark this and I was preparing to do so, then I read your story. Before I knew it two hours had pasted, four orgasms, and a box of kleenex. This relationship and this story have rejuvenated this genre. I have read countless tales of bro and sis with little variation. The attention to detail was beyond the realm of excellent. Like the reviewer before me the rating system is not high enough for this "novel". Please, continue to write on this story line, we wanna know what happens next. While you did have a few grammatical/spelling errors the story was sound in that regard throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

Wow. Just Wow. Your work never ceases to amaze. Keep them coming. (no pun intended.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good work

I've been waiting on this eagerly since October, and I gotta say it surpassed whatever i might have expected, I was however expecting the parents to walk in on them and was abit dissapointed when it didn't turn out that way. Anyways, I sure hope you will continue writing and I'm looking forward to reading it. You might however want to do some proof-reading because there where some gramatical errors and at some places missing words only minor mistakes though and ten thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
An Update!

Skipped all the way to end to post this: already know it's going to be amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Simply Mindblowing

Wow is all i can say. Ive been waiting for this since ch.5 came out and ive got to say im impressed yet again. You could really be an erotic novel writer~!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I think the awesomeness meter just broke...

...because there's just no way how awesome this chapter was. It was too awesome, that I read this whole chapter in it's entirety in one sitting, in a matter of 7 hours. If at all, I'm glad you ended this chapter with an open ended ending. I really do hope you continue with this series, because I just basically fell in love with these two siblings from the very beginning. Their revelations, in terms of their sibling relationship, struck me very hard in this chapter because I have a younger brother and sister, and an older step-sister, and even then, just the simple relationships of siblings really got me thinking that I should tread carefully in the long run.

Forgetting the genre (incest) at hand for a second, I think this story all comes down to just family, and I thank you for letting me realize how important family really is. I don't know if that was your intent in between the lines of your stories, but I definitely got that hint if you did.

Please, keep making more of these stories of Ashley and Brian, and keep up the good... no... excellent work!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing

You did it again. Wonderful story

leaf26leaf26about 16 years ago
It keeps getting Better and Better

Another good JOB!!!. You just keep getting better and better as we go along. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well done, very creative!

this is well written and it really shows how much thought you put into it shiggy. congratulations. no wonder you took so long in composing it!

good luck with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow. just wow.

This is probably one of the most thorough and well thought out story lines i've probably have read on here in any genre. most stories on here are generally 2 people fucking, wham,bam, thank you ma'am, end of story. This story however was like looking through a window into the lives of two people.

<P>

heres some issues i did have.

*Way too long of a build up to the climax. While i do appreciate a 6 part series, i really felt having 5 entries lead up to the 'sex' was a little much. After the 5th installment it was starting to become a bit tedious.

<P>

*some areas was a little over embelished. Especially the sexual encounters. I find it difficult after all the sexual encounters they were having that their parents would not find out. This installment has them getting a bit suspicious, i was hoping that there would have been more to that. LIke one of them finding out and them and the kids having a blow out over it. I also found it difficult for their freinds to be a little too accepting of their relationship. Unless they were going to use it as a power weapon against them. another line that could have been pursued in the series.

<P>

*possibility of a pregnancy. The story wasn't clear on if she was on some sort of birth control or not. All we got was 'don't worry i have it taken care of' to paraphrase. A possibility of going with this is having her get pregnant as a result. Maybe she gets intentionally pregnant to keep him from being in a relationship with someone else should things start to go south. it was hinted at in the story that she had a vindictive possesive personality when he wasn't there. It wouldn't be out of character for her to do that. Another story line that could have been pursued. I also wanted to see how this affects the development of their younger sister. Does she reject their behavior or does she embrase it when she comes of age?

<P>

I really would like to see a 7th and 8th installment doing deeper in to there relationship and the effects on their freinds and family. Really thats why i wanted to see the sex out of the way around installment 3 or 4 so the 5th and 6th installments could have gone deeper than what it ended at in the 6th installment. in other words story 6 really should have been story 3 of 4. This story is far from over. theres at least 4 possible lines that needs to be followed up on. again i'm not trying to be an anushole but trying to point out the missed opportunity.

wjthermanwjthermanabout 16 years ago
WOW!!!

This is what all erotica aspires to be, but so few reach! Every chapter gets better and better. Oh, to be Brian and to have a sister/lover like Ashley...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
damn good

Another great novel Shiggy I loved the detail that you put into this chapter. The Bry's worries were very realistic. One problem I found was that Ashley's friends are a little too willing to help them make this date as romantic as possible. If one of the girls wanted him then maybe she would try to win him over this way but all three of them?

Thanks again and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Worth the wait

Definatly worth the wait, I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant

I waiting so long for this chapter and you didn't disappoint one bit. Amazing Detail, great storyline, characters were spot on which would naturally happen in some events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!~

It's not often that I read erotica that's well written, AND emotionally satisfying. A very good job indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great ^_^

Okie, awesome story! Nothing bad can be said about your writing skills, it s simply amazing...i just have one complaint! it was just tooooooooooooooo Loooooonnnnnnggggg! seriously and the build up toooooooooo muchhhh ok so thats two complaint, but barely noticable because of your incredible story telling skills..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
`Great Even if You Haven't read previous chapters.

This is one of the few stories that don't need context. Start reading from Chapter 6 and you would feel as if it is a new story.

Keep the good work up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Cannot wait for the next chapter when their secret comes out???Hint!!! Hint!!! You have GOT to FINISH this! PLEASE???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
can you make the chapters shorter

Although it is an amazing story you chapters are so long that it almost makes a person want to give up before making it to the end of the chapter as you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing as usual

I do like how its all in one chapter i just wish your could break it up a bit. other than that FANTASTIC, AMAZING, Two thumbs way way up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep going with this story It is great about to make my head explode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing job.

This is quite possibly the best story I've ever read on Literotica. You continue to top yourself. Shiggy Moto is to porn what Shigeru Miyamoto is to video games. ^_~

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Commendaable

I mean it as a sincere compliment when I say you have the makings of a great pornographer. This series could be a very good novel with some monor editing. Congratulations and keep this good stuff coming.

frontporchloungerfrontporchloungeralmost 16 years ago
awesome, whats next?

love all of these chapters, never disappointed. This isn't the last one though is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

I loved it. You could feel all the emotion and sexual tension in it, which very few stories on this website capture. Continue writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely divine!!!

You're literature has taken over my life! I just want to read your stories all day long! Your stories make me smile all the way through. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if you didnt stop writing these! Not only does the sory supply an ample amount of detailed mind boggling sextual content, but the story line just blows my mind (and other body parts). Please, PLEASE inform your adoring fans of your next work of art!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good but...

I enjoyed this chapter, but it is missing some of the, I don't know, sweetness of the others. This was loaded with some pretty raunchy sex whereas the other chapters were a love story that happened to have some sex sprinkled in.

LLizardLLizardover 15 years ago
excellent

This is a very well written story. You pay a lot of attention to plot and character, and it really works. I do agree though, with some of the other commentors to say I hope this isn't the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Time's up.

C'mon Shiggy time for another chapter. There is so much more to write about, you can not stop now. Your talent is really quite amazing and obviously your fans feel the same need to keep reading as I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

This has to be one of the best, if not the best written story on Literotica. What an amazing emotional rollercoaster ride.

bdtex1327bdtex1327over 15 years ago
Bravo

Man All I Got To Say is Ashley can anyone say in.....sa....ti....and everyone raise there hands thats right...able! And Man I Hope You Write Some More and add those Girlfreinds of Hers In There Somehow : D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good but

good but a few goofs that go against human nature like in chapter 4 page 4 when he is cleaning the rug and she tells him to just leave no guy would just go to their room and sulk he would write a note to her "explaining how he felt she no longer needed or wanted his help" put it on his bed then leave the house for the rest of the day if not several days then would avoid her until college started also in chapter 6 when they fought at the park on their date no way would either make up that soon keep it realistic these little goofs really ruin a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It had to be good.

A brother and sister in love. Living in the same house with mom and dad. What a smoking hot story to write about. After the first few lines I knew it had to be good. I just finished all 6 and I love your style. Just think your chapters should be smaller, but released more often. Also I just wanna say thanks for the effort and time you gave to us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My 2nd read, still as good

I think this was the first really good story I remember reading here eight months back. I have since read a lot some good many poor a few great from Elianna, Singularity, 800lb gorrilla and Professor Panty and as I rememberred Shiggymoto. I enjoyed this just as much this time as the first. Thanks. -- UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please

Dear God, PLEASE NUMBER 7!!! I love this story so much, in fact this is like my 5th read. I'm begging you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow Excellent read

Have read a lot of exceptional stories here on literotica and yours was another that I am avidly hoping will be continued soon.

regmax25regmax25over 15 years ago
ASH

great, really good erotic story thank you for the read and like others I WILL read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Great stuff, I had a kissing practice with my little sister when we were kids and still (20 yrs later) we have a great bond together. The story gets me to think, what would have happened at that time if we hadn't got a bit scared about our feelings, it was a bit too exciting then.

Would be nice to have a sequel for this, like how did they in practice reached their 10 year plan :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant

Im brazilia and my English is poor. Fantastic your work. I think chapter 6 is more than sufficient for the end of this marvelou story. But, you is the storys owner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The best yet

Just want to let you know how amazing this story was.

not just the sex, but the style of your writing is also first class.

good job, and I cant wait for number 7

Mathilda_20Mathilda_20about 15 years ago
Oh hot!

WOW amazing story. You are incredibly talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome story

This is one the best written stories I have ever read. The writing style make for enjoyable reading. The story line is marvelous. It is a very romantic, yet throroughly erotic story. I hope that there is more of the story to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
DAMN!!!

Words cannot express how amazing this story actually is. It took me almost 3 days to read it all but, I found myself excited everyday to get a little further. I am glad you mentioned bookmarking this last one. I saved the submissions page. Please continue the story. I am very eager to read more. Perfect story!!! I can't say enough good things about it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect!

You did an awesome job on this story. I look forward to reading more of your works.

faithhillfaithhillalmost 15 years ago
The BEST!!!!!!!

The BEST story on Literotica!!!!!!!!

No denying the fact...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

By far THE BEST story I've read on this site! Amazing work!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 14 years ago
^__^

Absolutely fantastic story. started reading it yesterday and finished every chapter in just two days. You truly know how to write. This story is really heart-touching. Congratulations! I'll be waiting for your next words. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SUPER HOT!

great, amazing, the best, super, astonishing, marvellous, wonderful. well i'm out of words man. hope there's a next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Impressive

I've been on this site for some time now, and this is by far the best literature I've read. I mean, you could cover this and sell it on bookshelves.

Very, Very impressive work. A+ Would read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When is Part 7 Coming?

Can't wait!

_vernon_vernonover 14 years ago
I want more!

I loved all of it; Ashley is probably my ideal girl, though we'd probably not get past the oral part. My only complaint [?] is that I waited the last 3 pages for some kind of resolution. Did Brian's father get convinced that he wouldn't leave Ashley for the girl he's dating? Do they come out of the closet to their parents? To her friends? And what about little sister, who's the one that would be left behind and hurt? That's at least one looong chapter, or 2 if they keep going at it like rabbits.[Ir would be funny if the friends caught them somehow.] So there's plenty of material, and plenty of demand, if you're not tired of writing about the Golden Girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb Work, Better than Shakespeare!

This is the best. Loved it, fantasizing about Ashley every single moment now. Just hope my wife is as good as Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I have to say this is the best story I have read on this site of any genre! I really REALLY hope you continue this story. A+++++++

KingLeonidasKingLeonidasover 14 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed this story. I hope to read more about these characters. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
excellent writer

Your writing skills are fantastic. Please finish this story. I am glad that you are portraying them as a normal couple instead of degenerates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome series!!

this series is awesome!! please finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
11 out of 10

The story is one of the best i have ever read. hope u may give completion for the story. its more than 1 year period the 6th chapter came.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

One of the best stories I have read. Please don't leave us hanging and finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ashley

Great story,very well written totally agree with the other comments about being completed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

totally awesome story ....... make more! You can't just end it like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ending?

So will this story ever have a proper ending?

greenking13greenking13almost 14 years ago
AMAZING

Words cannot describe how good no wait that was an insult right there, Great no still doesn't do it justice.Out of five id give you a million. And listen to everbody else what happens with nikky ad do they tell everybody they love each, Ashleys friends what about them. Keep on writing. -GKing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is some of the best writing I have ever read anywhere in my life.

katranmankatranmanalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Very impressive! Please keep writing, you are very talented. Please finish this series, this ending is so incomplete...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This story is amazing.... keep writing more please.. the ending was blahh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story

Near the end you lost me. One minute they were in the car the next they were in bed, I think, naked. The next minute she gets out of the shower before bowling, and this was after they came home from bowling. There were too many times you did this sort of thing in your story. You also got names mixed up, of the girls. Other than that, once I got past it, it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
goofs

a few major goofs that go against human nature especially where is comes to family and the chapters are way to long make them 3-4 pages tops and you left us hanging what happens next do the parents find out does she get pregnant what about niki and ash's friends you left a lot unsaid and undone time to finish it now SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR STORIES AND RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND FINISH WHAT YOU START AND THINK BEFORE WRITTING

5m4n5m4nover 13 years ago
Oops

You have too much talent. You made me fall in love with Ashley too >.<

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nonstop

someone posted the begining of this in /b/, followed the link here and read the entire thing non-stop, amazing, id have to agree with an early comment on there needing to be some closure at the ending, so many questions left unanswered

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible

I have to say, after being referenced here from another site I ended up reading the entirety of the story from beginning to end. It's good to see someone cover the deeper emotional aspects of the characters as well as the rest of the spectrum. Despite being between siblings, the way you penned their love for each other truly made it feel genuine. I would be lying if I said I didn't get attached to the characters, and was sad to see it end. You have a lot of talent, keep up the good work!

Immortalman20Immortalman20over 13 years ago
Incredible Story

I so wish there was at least one finale chapter with the parents and Ashley's friends finding out about their relation ship I hate it was ended up a secret. Other then that though the story was amazing my favorite story so fat couldn't help but fall in love with Ashley. I was sad to see the story end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely loved this series, and I would love to see more! Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still amazing!!

This is my second read of this whole series, and still amazes me, and this is the first time in two years since this last chapter you made, that I got into this again. Please, for the sake of your fans, finish and publish the next chapter, because it's been over 2 years!! Please don't let this excellent writing of yours go to waste.

stormy0628stormy0628over 13 years ago
Beautiful Story

This is such a wonderful story. It was so heart warming. I stayed up all night to read it from the first page to the last...I couldn't stop. I will agree with early comments that it still seems to need an ending to wrap it up and give it that happy ending....even if its not a perfect one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantasic story but

It is a fantasic story except for two things. 1: unbeleiveable and too long on the sex. 2: Didn't end story. Otherwise great story just disaapointed that so many pages and nowhere knowing what happens with them..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very well thought out, as well as having good writing. What I liked best was that you took into account the emotions involved, and the time it takes to seduce a relative. That's what sets it aside from most of the incest stories here, which pretty much skip that entire period of confusion and unsure hesitation and go straight to chapter 19. I haven't read your profile yet, but you give me the impression of being feminine. I apologize if you are an offended male, but I have a reason for that impression. First of all, you pay more attention to clothing and how it works than most guys. You also spend more time on describing emotions and thoughts, whereas masculine writers focus more on actions. You see, I meant it as a compliment. In an incest story, the emotions are vital. If you don't get the emotions right, then the story isn't believable, which is very important (at least to me). This story, I could see happening in real life (though if it happened to me, my mother would know immediately. She isn't one to not notice things: she knew I was bi before I did).

My only complaint is that I want MORE!!!!

You should write about what happens later. How their family and friends end up dealing with their relationship. How they break it to them. All I missed was a sense of the story being finished. I think Ash and Bri have much more to share with us.

-.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Easily the best series on this site!

Do I need to say anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

WOW...that's it...I'd just like to have know how there mom and dad would have taken the new's about there love..and her friend's too

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best story on the site easily

the only thing im wanting is a since of completion to this amazing story. u delivered on all the other key aspects of the story but u failed to show us what happened in there future that u elaborated on so much. my only request is for another amazing chapter detailing what happens to then in the future and how their family and friends take this news and also if it all works out in the end. i know in real life this could almost never happen but thats the wonder in stories; while they have to sound realistic they are open so many possibilities and endings and thats all im asking u do is put an ending to an otherwise perfect story. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

well i just finished reading the whole series took me less than a day :P how many pages is it in total for a normal book size?

amazing story but although i saw where the family found out in series of points throughout the story for example the mum found out when she was lecturing him and the father when he saw the boutique of flowers etc,,,, but other people seem to completely missed theses points so you could of made it clearer..

i loved it the way you didnt give everything completey like he hadn't even saw her breasts into later in the series thats uncommon and cool,, either way all is good i like it hope to see more

leebrookes@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
way to long

NEVER EVER POST A STORY THIS LONG IN ANY CATAGORY EXCEPT THE NOVELS ONE ALL OTHER CATAGORIES SHOULD HAVE STORIES OF THREE PAGES OR SHORTER ARE TRYING TO DRIVE AWAY READERS BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB SO FAR

DBRS

Immortalman20Immortalman20over 13 years ago
I really want a next chapter

I love this series One of the best on this website if not they best. But I really want to see a last chapter posted its 2 and a half years over due. I want to see the couple come clean about there relationship and everyone's reaction please post the last chapter asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You MUST write professionally

This was written better than some books I've plunked down good money to take home with me from Barnes and Noble.

The depth of detail in descriptions, that the detail never waned and how seamlessly past chapters culminated to developing later chapters was amazing. I found myself not reading this like a short story to get me aroused, but stuck to my computer unable to put it down to find out what happened next, feeling elation during happy moments, crying during the sad events (the bike accident), ever in fear they would get busted and love throughout - WOW!

Like others I too wanted to see the "and they lived happily ever after" final chapter, but after some retrospect, seldom does a good book end this way either - perhaps a "10 years later" (seeing as it was brought up on the date) would feed our intense curiosities while keeping with the level of perfection of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wanting more

like others would love to see a final chapter, when the parents go on their vacation.

This has to be one of the best stories I have read. Great,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Is it normal...

...for this story to want to make a 32 year old man, who served in the US Army Infantry, want to cry??? That he never had a love so intense...

I am now and forever in love with Ashely...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finish please!

This is such a good story! I hope that you finish it at some point...SOON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please continue

I would like to read more of this great story. Will it stay a story of just Brian and Ashley? Will It become one of Brian and Ashley and her friends? Will dark secrets come to life of Mom and Dads past? Will it include his aunts Kim and Justine with his parents? Will Renee be included more in the story? So many possibilities. It is a great read and I hope you will soon write more on it. Thanks for sharing with us.

SinfulAngel123SinfulAngel123about 13 years ago
Good

This is really a great series. I just wanted to say a fee things. Do you use an editor? If not you should, if you do. Well a second one would help. I only noticed a few in the previous chapters but this one had slot

Second. How ever awesome this one was. It was entirely too long next time you should sPlit it into three or four. Or how ever many makes sense.

Please don't take what I've said the wrong way. I love your story and would live to read more. I would also like to help you the same way I would like to be helped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
gotta be...

the best story ive read yet on this site, I'm completely emotionally invested in all the characters and would love to see where the story goes from here

silverdragon23silverdragon23about 13 years ago
More Please

It would be a shame to leave this story hanging where it is, since Nikky already knows ease Ashley's friends into the secret and then have the parents find out about it. That is mainly why I read these stories because I like to see how the author handles those situations where people find out whats going on. I also like that you didn't turn this into 'Parents find out -> orgy ensues -> friends find out -> even bigger orgy ensues' like some authors (not going to enclose names =-P) but good work dude, please come back and at least finish this one but I would love to see more of your work.

buffcdiver32buffcdiver32almost 13 years ago
keep going

I agree with the others; don't stop writing this story.

I just finished the last page, and I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue

I agree with the others this series doesnt need to end this way you should keep it going

lev1astanalev1astanaalmost 13 years ago
great story

This story is worth reading. It starts off slow and careful, but picks up with a lot of emotion. Hopefully with the next chapters there will be a happy ending. It would a shame with everything they have been through to have it end any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Very awesome! Please continue, (happy end pls) // one of the best stories i read on here mybe even THE best!!!

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
the best chapter yet

this was the best chapter of the story! i so hope you keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Aww.. come on is this really the end? Well as much as that is a shame, the story is still really worth reading. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story needs more cause that ending sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What, that's it? Great story! Hopefully, more could be written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous