Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers

The girls and I jogged a few rounds when they decided to call it quits. The last two laps were leisurely walks, and it was at that point I "caught up" with the girls. Judging by their chatter, they weren't so focused on the fitness aspect of the jog as they were the hanging out together. Jogging was merely for something for them to do while they gossiped.

On the way toward the picnic area for a break, Alyson said she needed to get a drink of water before heading back home.

"Hold on, I might as well to wash up a little too," my sister called after her. The two blondes split off together to the restroom.

"Bry and I will be waiting over here," Lillian announced to her friends. The agile brunette sat down on the grass beneath a large tree, her legs stretched apart in a v-shape. "Hey Bry, come join me."

I took a seat in front of her. "What's up, Lilly?"

"Put your legs out like I have mine."

"Like this?" I spread my legs until the soles of our feet touched.

"Perfect. Now lean forward and hold your hands out."

Again, I followed her instructions. "Okay, now what?"

"Now we stretch." She quickly grabbed my hands and yanked me towards her, an effortless endeavor for a girl so fit. I was as flexible as a piece of wood, and because her were feet holding me in place, it felt like I was being torn in half.

My body was stretched far beyond what I thought it was capable of. We stayed like that for about twenty seconds before she mercifully released me. I flung backwards like I had been fired from a slingshot.

Lilly crawled to me while laughing hysterically. "Are you okay?" Her face hovered inches above mine.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I groaned. "Guess I'm a little stiff around the joints."

She backed away to give me room to sit up. Her amber-colored eyes never strayed from me. "My mom and I do yoga together in the afternoons. Come to my house sometime and you can do it with us. It's a great way of relieving stress, physically and mentally."

I patted the dirt and grass off my back. "I'm not worried about any stress. Things have been going pretty well for me recently."

"Yeah, I bet. Ashy's told us you've been lounging around the house for most of the summer."

I cringed a little on the inside. It was flattering Ashley talked so much about me to her friends. I only wished she left out my bad habits. "That girl has a big mouth, doesn't she?"

"Only when we bug her about you," Lillian giggled. "Are you sure you're not stressed? Even a little? I assumed you would be considering what you have coming up this Friday."

The warm summer day got chilly in an instant. "What do you, um, mean by that?"

"Bry, you know what I'm talking about. You don't have to hide it. I know about your date."

"You mean you know about me and—"

"Ashley."

I was speechless. Even though I had been able to get over the initial shock of one person knowing about my sister and me, the fact that another knew was still a very startling revelation.

"Who told you about us? Was it Ashley?"

"Nope, Natty. But don't tell her I told you. She dropped by my house yesterday to pick up her MP3 player after coming from your place. For some reason she was all giddy, and when I asked her why, she spilled the beans on you and Ashy."

"How much did Natalia tell you exactly?"

"Everything." Lillian knee-walked behind me, her left hand lingering on my arm, her touch firmer on my shoulders. "Which isn't a whole lot since you're still unsure of what you want to do."

"Don't you think it's a little weird for my sister and me to be having a date?"

Her hands pressed into my muscles, rubbing in a gentle circular motion. "Heck no. I think it's a great idea you want to hang out with your sister. I have five older brothers and we never do stuff like that. I wish we did, too, because now they're too busy with college and jobs to do something as simple as have lunch together. Even while I was growing up, I never felt like I was ever really close with them. Sports, clubs, and, unfortunately, drugs always got in our way. I hated that and I don't want it to happen to someone as nice as your sister. Ashy, Aly, and Nat are like the sisters I never had and after last Friday, it feels like you're a brother to me too. I just want you and your sister to have something I never had the chance to enjoy. So if there's anything I can do to help with your night out, don't be afraid to ask."

Gradually, I was beginning to realize just how special Ashley's friends really were. "I don't know what to say, Lilly. I appreciate the gesture a lot. Thanks."

"You're welcome, Bry. Is this massage is helping you relax?"

I had been more riveted by her words than the massage, but nevertheless I was widely aware of the physical contact. "Yeah, it feels pretty good. I take it you've done this a lot."

"Your sister is my number one customer. I plan to be a fitness trainer when I finish college."

Despite the quirky circumstance, I found it a little arousing to imagine Ashley receiving a backrub from her friend. I wondered if she had learned a thing or two from Lilly when she gave me one two weeks ago.

Her hands pushed up against my spine. "Nat told me you're stumped on what to do after dinner. Have you figured it out yet?"

"Not really... I was sort of preoccupied yesterday." Preoccupied with giving my sister cunnilingus, if she really must know.

"You better come up with something fast. There are only three days left until your big night."

"Yeah, I know, but I don't want to do something cheesy like a movie or bowling, or something too formal like an art gallery or a play."

"Hmm, you sort of have the right idea. It should be simple, but not so simple that you can do it whenever you're feeling bored. And it should be unique, but not so unique that both of you have no interest in what's going on. You want to be able to get loud and crazy, but still feel like you're in an intimate setting. You want a place that lets you be active and get the blood pumping. You need a place like... like here."

I stared at all the green and people surrounding us. "You mean here, the park?"

"Sure, why not. No one will care if you make fools of yourselves here, unlike the movies. Also, you can breathe in fresh air instead of stinky bowling shoes at the lanes. Then there's a beautiful lake to stare at while you two count the stars, which Ashley would appreciate a lot more than any painting found in a gallery."

Lillian sure knew how to sell an impressive idea. "That sounds pretty cool. Ashley probably would like it here. But what if she finds this place a little... normal, since she comes here with you?"

"We usually don't jog here. We do laps in the other direction toward our high school, then unwind at my place when we finish. When I saw that you were coming with us today, I thought we could spice things up a bit for this special occasion."

"Lilly, I don't mean to be sudden when I say this, but can I ask you for a favor?"

"Between you and the other girls, you can ask me anything."

"You said last Friday you have a couple bikes in your garage that your brothers aren't using anymore. I'm wondering if I can maybe—"

A sharp pinch on my shoulders cut off my request. She whispered into my ear. "I'll give you my number and you can ask me later."

I turned my head to see what was going on, only to spot my sister and Aly approaching us.

"Hi guys, what'cha talking about?" Ashley merrily asked.

"Oh, nothing," Lilly replied, taking her hands off my shoulders. "Your brother's just asking me for advice on how to buff up his glutes."

The two blondes couldn't contain their snickers. "I'd never expect that from you, brother." Winking, Ashley added, "I think your glutes are just fine the way they are."

The girls were laughing the entire jog to Lillian's house.

We didn't spend much time at her immaculate two-story crib. Lilly ran inside to grab the keys to her brand new jeep before telling us to hop inside. Ashley and I were dropped off first.

"Bry, don't forget this." Lillian held out a small note to me.

I unfolded the slip and read the seven digits on it. "Oh, right. Thanks again, Lilly."

After saying goodbyes and watching the yellow vehicle drove off, Ashley led the way to the kitchen for cool refreshments. "What did Lilly write on that note?" she asked.

"It's nothing important," I said, opening the fridge.

"Nothing, huh? Is that the trendy thing to say these days? First Lilly and now you."

"Sis, don't worry about a thing. I have a lot more than 'nothing' planned for us this Friday. If you want to worry about something, then worry about what outfit you'd look the sexiest in."

Ashley snuck up on me from behind, squeezing her arms around my waist. "I think I have just the thing to knock your socks off. It might even do the same to your pants." Her hands drifted lower to my growing bulge.

I tried walking with one-hundred pounds of teenage girl clinging onto me. "You better be careful. We're not alone yet."

My warning couldn't have come at a better time.

"Ash, Bry, are you guys home yet?" Nikky yelled from somewhere deep within the house.

"Hey lil' sis," Ashley yelled back. "We're in the kitchen. Do you need a ride to your friend's house?"

"Yeah, let me grab my backpack and I'll be right out."

Ashley released me from her frisky embrace. "Bry, are you tired? How 'bout I give Nikky a ride today. You can freshen up in your room, and when I get back I'll see if I can't do anything to soothe that big muscle between your legs. And before you say I need a chaperone because I don't have a license yet, keep in mind I'll only be gone for five minutes."

"All right, babe, I'll be waiting. Drive safely out there. Things can get pretty hectic when you're going twenty in our neighborhood."

"Oh pish-posh. When's the last time I did something careless?" Ashley kissed my cheek before hurrying off to fetch my car keys.

Fortunately her question was rhetorical, as I would have lost my voice trying to list all her crazy deeds from just the past week. As I waved to my sisters at the front door, I felt my cell phone vibrating against my leg.

I checked the caller on the way to my room. The tiny screen displayed the name "Unknown." Since I had only given my number to a select few people, all of whom were registered in my phone book, I thought it may have been a wrong number. I let my phone stop vibrating on its own while I changed out of my clothes.

I was spraying on deodorant when my phone rang again. The caller was the same as before. It wasn't an uncommon practice to call a second time if the first failed to connect, so I simply set my phone down on my desk and waited for it to stop rattling towards the edge.

Whoever the caller was must have figured the third time's a charm. My phone rang once more as I was laying in my bed. Persistence was normally a quality I admired, but not when it meant having to deal with strangers or prank calls. Grumbling to myself, I snatched the annoying gadget and flipped it open. "Brian speaking. Who is this?"

A cute, albeit loud voice responded from the other end. "How's it going, Bry? It's your new girlfriend, Aly. I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I called twice but you didn't pick up."

This was an unexpected surprise. "H-hi, Aly. I'm not doing anything right now. How did you, um, get my number?"

"It wasn't hard. While you and Ashy were playing tag at the water fountain last week at the mall, I stole a peek at her phone and memorized your number. You're not mad, are you?"

"Not really, but my sister might be if she finds out. Why would you want my—"

I was interrupted by a voice calling from the hallway. "Brian, who are you talking to?"

Oh boy, this was going to be tricky. I muttered "be right back" into the phone and covered it up just in time for a half-naked Ashley to appear at my door. "Hey sis, I didn't hear you come in."

Her hips swayed suggestively as she sauntered to my bed. Her top had been discarded and a lacy bra was all that encased her perky breasts. Her running shorts were tugged down her hips, revealing the straps of her matching panties. "I was trying to be sneaky until I heard you talking to someone. Is that a friend on the phone?"

"It's, um... yeah, Frank. He's calling to give me the latest details on his trip in Europe."

Ashley climbed onto my bed between my legs. My eyes followed her tongue as it wetted her lips. "I hope your friend doesn't mind if I go down on you while he keeps you updated. Just lay still, relax, and pretend I'm not even here."

I take back what I said earlier. This was going to be tricky.

Digitized shouting brought my attention back to my phone. "Bry, Bry! Are you there? I can hear you talking to someone."

Ashley slipped her hand into the slit of my boxers. With a small heave, she exposed my erect cock to the cool air.

"I'm, ah, not talking to anyone besides you," I stammered to Aly. "You must have heard my TV."

"Well, are you busy? I can call back later if you prefer."

A smart man in my situation would have said yes and hung up. Receiving oral from your sister while talking to one of her best friends on the phone probably wasn't such a great idea. But I'd be lying through my teeth if I said it wasn't a major turn-on.

As Ashley engulfed the crown of my cock, I answered, "No, I'm not busy right now. Keep talking. I'm ready to listen." My oral vixen smiled up at me, half her smile blocked by the hard column in front of her.

"Okay, if you say so. Anyway, before I explain why I'm calling, you were about to ask me something."

"Ah, that's right. I'm really sorry but just give me another second to handle something." I laid my phone against my shoulder and crooked my head to keep it still, and then held the sides of my sister's head with my palms over her ears. Hopefully that'd be enough to prevent her from hearing my conversation.

Ashley cooed wickedly. "Mmm, I see who wants to be in control of this blowjob. That's fine with me, Tiger. I'll suck your cock any way you want me to. Just as long as I get to relieve this big, thick muscle between your strong legs. Is it sore? It looks like it. So red and swollen. What it needs is a warm mouth and tongue to relieve the aching pressure. That's what you want, right? My mouth to make it feel all better? You want my tongue to—oops, what am I saying? I get so carried away sometimes when I have your cock in my hand. I'm supposed to be quiet while you talk to your friend, but here I am acting like a total slut. Okay, let me stuff your cock inside my mouth and do what a good cock-sucker does best. After all, that's what you deserve. Only the best."

Ashley had barely touched my stiffy and I was already on the brink of cumming. Her smutty rant fueled my lust, and combined with the taboo-ness of the phone call, I was... oh damn it, damn it, damn it. I was forgetting all about the phone call!

I listened to the tiny speaker. "Bry, are you back? I can almost hear your TV. Maybe you should turn down the volume."

"I am so sorry. I swear I'm not trying to ignore you on purpose." My panicked expression had Ashley giggling.

"Promise me no more interruptions and we'll call it even."

"Okay, I promise. No more interruptions. I think I have things under control over here." In more ways than one. I had Ashley secured in my hands with just enough freedom for her to move her head however she pleased around my cock. Since Aly could hear background noise, I assumed her speaker was on max volume, which meant I might get away with talking softer than normal. I just had to make sure it was loud enough to block out Ashley's soft moans. It was going to be one tough balancing act.

"So anyway, I wanted to you ask why you would want my number. Not that I'm mad or anything, but a call from you is kind of a surprise."

"I thought it'd be a good idea to have your number in case Ashy doesn't pick up her phone. Since she's always with you when she's not with me or the other girls, I can call you and have you tell her I'm looking for her."

"Is that why you're calling me right now?"

"You catch on quick. That's exactly why I'm calling. So, is Ashy with you?"

"Not at the moment. She went out on an errand and sort of has her hands full." Which was partly true. Both of her hands were stroking my shaft. She also had her mouth full with the first two inches of my cock. Fortunately Ashley was very passionate when it came to giving blowjobs. Her slurps further helped in masking my conversation.

"What, really? So much for my back-up plan. I forgot to ask her if she made copies of those photos from last Friday. I also wanted to ask her questions about..." Aly's voice trailed off, and for a second I thought the line went dead. Then her voice picked up again. "Hey Bry, can I ask you instead?"

"I suppose you can. But if it's a personal question, maybe you should wait for—"

"It is a personal question, and it involves you too."

It didn't take a psychic to predict what was on her mind. "Does it have anything to do with this Friday between me and my sister?"

"Yeah, it does. How did you know? That's amazing."

"Lucky guess. Who told you about it? Was it Natalia?"

"Nope, Lilly. But don't tell her I told you."

For being best friends, the girls sure had trouble keeping secrets. That included the seductress who was now kissing the underside of my cock and fondling my balls.

I should have been oblivious to everything but the wondrous sensation of her mouth, but I was intrigued by the subject Aly brought up. From what I could tell of her outspoken nature, she was bound to have a lot to say. "What is it that you want to know about the date?"

"Date? Is that what you're calling it? I thought you were just doing something special for Ashy before her birthday later this month. But if that's what you want to call it, then who am I to argue. Though if you and your sister are dating, it sort of ruins my chances with you, doesn't it?" She giggled playfully, "I'm only kidding, Bry. There's no need to groan like that. "

Her joke wasn't what had me groaning all of a sudden. I was trying to hold in the sounds of immense pleasure from Ashley's hard suction on my sensitive cock head.

Aly continued, unaware her best friend was blowing her older brother. "Lilly told me everything you have planned so far. It's a good start but I think I can help make it better. Where are you taking her for dinner?"

As my brain coped to form coherent sentences, I stuttered, "Seafood restaurant, Terra Villa. Made reservations last night."

"What?" Aly barked, almost causing me to drop the phone and let go of my sister. "Why are you taking her there? There are so many better choices for a candlelight dinner."

Ashley popped my cock out of her mouth. "Are you okay, Bry? I hope I'm not distracting you. I don't want my appetite for cock to get in the way of your phone call."

I mouthed "no" and she happily resumed sucking her treat. My eyes never left her cheery face as I spoke into my phone, having recovered some of my even temper. "If my choice is that bad, then what do you suggest?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like you made a bad choice. I just meant you could do better than that. Ashy is one of my best friends and I really want to make sure she has a night she'll never forget. And if I have to intervene to make that possible, then so be it."

"Intervene? What do you have in mind?"

"Do you remember what your sister said last Friday during dinner? About the one restaurant she would love to eat at someday?"

As a matter of fact, I did. "I would love to take her to that place but I don't have the budget to afford it. I'm not swimming in green over here. Plus, reservations are really hard to get, aren't they? That's the impression I got from you girls."

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers