Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers

Ashley stood the thin bullet up on her bedstand and turned off the lights. "Doing anything important tomorrow?" she quietly asked, snuggling into my chest.

"Nope."

Her fingers daintily caressed my arms. "Good. Neither am I."

Our faces drew closer. Our lips touched gently. "Why am I not surprised?"

Ashley looked so beautiful with her prized blonde hair fanned over her cheek, her winsome smile spread across her lips, and her trophy gold necklace around her neck. "Let's get some sleep. If we we're going to sleep together, we need to be up before mom and dad are."

I touched her heart pendant carefully. I didn't think she had taken it off yet, not even when she showered. Before we left for the bowling center, she came out of the bathroom wearing just a towel, slippers, and the wet piece of jewelry. I knew the necklace was wet because I had a close up look of the tiny water droplets on it when I kissed her in the hallway.

Ashley, to my then limited knowledge, had always worn underwear when leaving from a shower, with the exceptions being the two times I took one with her. The change in our relationship had brought about a change in her dressing habits. I snuck a hand beneath the towel to see if it that also included her shower attire.

My fingers found her bare clit. I played with her pleasure button right there in the hallway. Ashley squirmed between the wall and me, biting her lower lip to suppress the high-pitched squeals she was making. I felt so naughty diddling my sister and kissing her face while my dad and youngest sibling were watching TV in the living room, with mom in the kitchen washing the dishes.

Ashley couldn't handle my finger-play for long and lured me into her room so I could finish the deed with my mouth. She tasted so clean and sweet. The oral session almost convinced the temporarily satisfied minx to cancel her plans with her friends. I convinced her otherwise, and she told me I could pick out her outfit since it was now my idea to go bowling. I dressed my doll in tight blue jeans and a really cute green halter top that flared out around the waist. I think the little stunt in the hallway and my desire to show off my gal was the reason why she was so quick to return the favor in the car.

I kissed my baby girl on the forehead as she lay peacefully atop her pillow. I lost count of how many I gave her that day. Kisses on her lips. Kisses on her face. Kisses on her breasts, tummy, pussy, legs, and butt. I made a promise to myself to always kiss her at least one time more than the day before. It wouldn't take another summer for me to have to kiss her nonstop to meet my quota.

Ashley threaded her hand through my hair and beckoned me down to her lips. Hot air entered my mouth as our tongues met. I felt like I could melt under so much fiery passion.

She quickly pulled away, but not discouragingly. "You're hard again."

My erection twitched against her pussy. "We don't have to do anything."

Fingers wrapped around my pole and guided the first inch into her steamy box. "We don't have to," Ashley seductively said, "but we sure as heck want to."

I lifted her leg up and pushed in the rest of my penis, then made love to my sister until we came together. Ashley hugged me dearly, and fell asleep soundly in my arms.

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers