All Comments on 'Ashley’s Anal Curiosity'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
Fantastic

Little brief but wonderfully entertaining

StratisfiedStratisfiedover 8 years ago
Great Story!!

This was one of the best stories I have read on here in a long while!! Would cool to have a role reversal in chapter 2, hint, hint!! Thank You for your story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hey All,

Wonderful story! Great way to introduce anal pleasure to an inexperienced person. Good enough to re-read.

Nedthebundler

butt_seriously_manbutt_seriously_manover 8 years ago
Well done

Very nice read...enjoyed it

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 8 years ago
Thanks!

For letting us know there are two more chapters to "cum". I wish my first anal had been as sensuous as this. I'm jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Really liked it. Definitely time for a strap-on with Candice helping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

I really liked you story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, this was good, I wish my first anal had been so sensual, but then the end result is what counts, nothing feels as good as a nice hard cock up your arse,except a vigorous DPing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent first time!!

I spent years trying to get my first wife to try anal. She loved rimming, and sometimes a finger, but her ass was off limits to my cock.

After a long separation and final divorce, I met the woman who is now my loving wife.

We discussed anal before we were married and she agreed to give it a try.

We read the "how to" we could find and watched some porn. Took a couple of attempts to get her ready, including some suggestions on smaller to larger butt plugs.

Eventually we were successful.

Now it is a decision I leave to her, and she often asks for anal.

She says her orgasms are amazing, in a different way. Sometimes she wants pure anal with no touching or oral on her pussy allowed. When we do that I usually cum long and hard!

Great story - Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Really enjoyed it.

RandyashellRandyashellover 6 years ago

Great read . Can the threesome become more intense... please continue this story line

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 6 years ago
Great read...

...and very well written. Really enjoyed it. One of the best anal narratives I've read here on Literotica. Well done. Definite 5 stars.

SiodisSiodisabout 6 years ago
More!

Would love to see more chapters, more involvement from Candice!

MrBill36MrBill36about 6 years ago
A Nice Touch

Truly a well written, thought out story process. Just the right amount of envolved friendship. Realisically accurate presentation, Thanks for your story!

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Love this story!

I've been reading a lot of stories that have ripped my heart out lately and I've really needed a good loving story like this one to help me after reading those. Thank You!

ymmvymmvabout 5 years ago
loved it

I'm a freak for anal sex and I loved the butt fucking! love to see Candice get more involved!

AdedrumAdedrumabout 5 years ago
Great educational piece.

I loved it. Well written and engaging. Thanks.

MrBill36MrBill36over 4 years ago
Once is not enough

Always thought it would not be a good feeling. Once tried and having experienced, through complete ejaculation followed by purging, you’ll always want to do it again. Wow, what an experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slightly OT, but . . .

It is my considered opinion that women should be willing to do everything with their men, but too often they don't. Reading this story gave me the idea that women would be a bit more open to trying things if another woman introduced and discussed specific sex acts which women tend to be hesitant to try, especially if the informant was experienced in doing it. Having this in stories isn't rare, but I wonder how often it happens in real life. A story here, maybe?

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 3 years ago
WONDERFUL

Great story line and deeply visual! I do love your stories

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

I do love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Short, exciting, erotic, well written ... what can I say more. Absolutely entertaining ! Voting 5 stars for this author ... carry on writing. Cheers !

ultramanncultramanncalmost 3 years ago

Another awesome story. You rock!

Rome888Rome888almost 3 years ago

Though it could spoil things I would like to see Candice and the wife get more involved sexually with some pussy eating between them. Maybe they both use a strap on with the the husbands ass. IF things progressed maybe the husband takes Candice's ass....while she sucked on the wifes pussy. lot of possibilities.

Great story as is though......loved that another woman helped it become a reality.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

fantastic fast moving a variety of fetishes' and the seal of approval a great anal scene. There is more to the stories there are relationships and caring, but at the very least it delivers an engaging twist into every teenagers fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It took my husband a month to fully enter me. I didn't want dildos. We are both happy to have taken the time to finish the full penetration and fully enjoy anal and vaginal sex with each other as well as select couples!

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

Not supposed to hurt...not enough lube and/or/foreplay...like to give her an orgasm first, with toy, or fingers, or tongue, to help her relax a bit post-climax...

Curious if her doc's given her a lot of 'prostate exams'...??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is wonderful,

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story...wife with a husband and best friend, who help HER learn something NEW AND EXCITING...AND SOME ANAL PLAY AT THAT.

I am certainly happy to see (from other comments) that there are freaks like me out there, who enjoy walking off/over the line; and, apparently have partners who engage in this behavior with us!!

I have commented before; this story is really about TRUST, that deep-seated trust that only a few people in our lives ever reach, and should be feeling privileged to be there! I, for one, enjoy these tales, and how tittilating they can be...

Good One, "HeyAll", and I will be reading more of your works! **5**Stars, Yessiree!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i love a woman's anus...

Lynx_247Lynx_247over 1 year ago

Great story not sure who the lucky one is hubby or best friend 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But once the anal action starts, it moves ahead much too fast.

Needed a whole lot of foreplay/preliminaries before tongue gets to lick asshole.

Perhaps it'd have been better if there was whole lot of enjoying of her ass, kissing it and touching it with a finger, getting her so excited that she asked for the more serious action to go ahead.

Three stars.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesover 1 year ago

I envision Part II as a kind of Traditional Passing-On...an Oral History, if you will...Traditions <visions of Tevye>...

Now that Ashley is a total convert...since the best advocate is an enthusiastic amateur...she's ready to help those less fortunate. HSGirls are under enormous pressure...so to speak...to, shall we say...bond with their BFs, and of course, avoid pregnancy.

I'm almost certain Rob, or Ashley, or both...have a niece...who is a popular girl having lots of schoolgirl friends, and would like to make more boy-friends, and would like to develop her own 'set of specific skills'.

As would her classmates, schoolmates, cheer team, swim team, church choir, 4H club, girl guides...lacrosse team, soccer team...oh, my...even the rugby team...

...AP cohort...AVClub...overheating, here...anyway, HA, I think this concept not even close to...ending.

And since Rob has proven his fidelity and loyalty...5*, as usual...Love you closed with 'The End', btw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to know more about this "special anal lube"..like what makes it special? It must have some type of numbing properties as well as super slippery effect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Top Stuff, have not read anything better.

Wish I was Rob........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story -such a sexy scenario. Wish I had been there to watch! Think I came about the same time as Rob -- great stuff keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bag should have a strapon in it ;)

Arseguy666Arseguy6666 months ago

It was really well written and it is on the subject which I have practiced with every girl/woman I have ever fucked. In fact, many years ago I had a young girlfriend who, throughout our entire relationship, would only ever let me fuck her arse, real hard and real dry from day one...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...