All Comments on 'Ashley's 18th Birthday Pt. 01'

by scarlett69

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolute crap!

Apart from what was practically rape this was immature crap written by, I would guess, a 14 year old. Please don't write any more until you have grown up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not very good

If this was her fantasy, it should have been mentioned earlier in the story that he had read her diary. This was a turn off because it was rape, or so the reader thinks. And once we find out it was her fantasy, why end there? Why not go on to tell us what happened the next morning? The end was too abrupt. You need to work on your skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Author's pen name should be Jo (or Joe) Garbagiola

because this rape-story submission is absolute garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Story

Given that she fantasized about being forced in her diary, he should have spanked good and hard. Most girls love getting spanked by their daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
overall decent

You should definitely include the fact that there is a plot twist to this story in the very beginning. Otherwise you get a bit mislead. But I enjoy reading out of the nonconsent/reluctance section as well so

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
arsehole

This is SHIT and rape. .It's total bullshit get reality show up at

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HELP

the thing most disturbing to me about stories such as this are that I believe it is wrong in every sense for one person to force themselves on another. And to compound that is the fact that the person in this story is someone who had every right to expect support and loving tenderness from a family member. As a professional in the field I can only say you need help, external help from a professional, you actually think that this is okay in some way and it is not on any level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rape

Rape plain an simple. Seriously

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting

You are a sick fuck if you think this is ok.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaover 8 years ago

I don't understand the other comments. Didn't they read the whole story? The last 7 lines explains it completely. The father had found his daughter's diary where she outlined HER fantasies. The father simply followed her wishes and in the end she told him what he did was better. In my opinion, people calling the writer sick and telling him/her he/she needed help are ignorant and shouldn't be commenting on stories they haven't read in their entirety.

ken0001ken0001over 8 years ago

The line that got me was{she did'nt know her glass was bigger than mine}

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Inappropriate to indulge these fantasies

Deeply inappropriate story. Main character did not gain daughters consent. Even if she had written something in her diary in the past (even the recent past), she had a right to not consent to this intercourse. And failing to gain consent (having sex when the person is unconscious, etc) is not gaining consent.

To the author, please think about the harmful narratives your 'story' is contributing to. The other commenter suggesting that the diary entries constitute consent is proof that some of your audience do not have a clear understanding of consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hilarious

I find it highly entertainin that everyone is complaining about how perverted the writer of this story is when they're all reading stories about incest......I'm sorry but clearly people need to realize that these are just stories....

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Well written

This was a very well written story. The fact the daughter wrote her fantasies in her diary does not give the father consent to bring the fantasies to reality. Consent according to the legal definition can only be given verbally with the person's full knowledge of all entailed and the consequences.

sweet_tina_4usweet_tina_4uover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it!

Got me off, thanks.

cuminmyassdaddycuminmyassdaddyover 8 years ago
This story is HOT!!!

I loved this story. I've already cum 4 times having read it several times. Don't listen to all of the haters here. I can't wait for part II.

DirtyirishladDirtyirishladover 8 years ago
More..

Next chapter soon please. This got me off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Out of all the ways this could play out.

Ok but are we not going to acknowledge the rape? Consent is sexy, not sexualizing rape.

livetoreadlivetoreadalmost 8 years ago
RAPE is RAPE!

You need help, and so does all the other sick fucks out there getting off on it. You write well enough that you don't need to pander to the lowest levels of depravity to find fans. Try writing a love story, or at least a seduction. RAPE is in no way sexy, it's a violent act and should be prosecuted! I am a guy and therefor have been guilty of objectifying women... Never lowered myself to rape though, I'm very glad I grew out of it. Now I can enjoy the infinit beauty and sexuality of a women, not just getting my rocks off. You all NEED help!

irishmike73irishmike73almost 8 years ago
To each their own

I'm not a fan of rape/non-consent stories so thank you to those commenters for warning me.

@livetoread, why the intolerance? You read a story about incest and were offended by the rape? Consider for a moment that your incest fetish would label you a sick fuck in the eyes of society. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape...

...plain and simple... Pretty sick... Great Dad...

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
Yeah, I have to agree

Rape is rape. I m a big believer in **CONSENTING** adults should be able to indulge themselves in whatever turns them on. Key word is CONSENTING. No consent is a criminal act. And before anyone goes off the deep end, I said CONSENTING ADULTS. Kids and animals can not give consent. Passed out drunks cannot give consent. Seduction with reluctance is a much better avenue. She wants to do it, but is still reluctant, then you convince her. But do not drug her, tie her up, and rape her. Again, just my opinion, and your opinion may vary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I don't understand why everyone is posting negative comments saying this was a "rape". If you read the ending of the story, it's obvious that the daughter had written all of these fantasies down in her diary, her father read it, and was simply fulfilling her fantasies. You could tell at the end that the daughter was happy. Not rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Piss poor rape story.

The idea of raping your daughter and then afterwards she was happy with it as she pleads you to stop the whole is just piss poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You missed it anon.

They were roll playing. And it was hot!

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

If it's supposedly fantasy and not rape why the necessity of getting her drunk and starting the process while she's passed out? Bad story . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous