Ashley's Angelic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in my bedroom. I'm just... uh... changing."

I thought I caught a hitch or something in Ashley's voice, but I didn't think anything of it then. I said, "Where's Geoff?"

"He said he had to go take care of something... I don't know where, he wouldn't tell me anything."

"Huh... that's weird," I said. And it definitely was, especially after what he had said to me this morning. What could he possibly be up to?

Ashley said, "Yeah, I know. Listen Jay, about last week..."

I tensed up. "Yeah?"

"I... think we need to talk about it. When I get done in here...we should talk."

Now I was really nervous. She sounded so... serious. It wasn't like her. I just said, "OK", and sat down on the couch.

I think it took 15, maybe 20 minutes, but it seemed like forever. I got up and paced the living room a couple of times, hoping it would help calm me down... but it didn't. I wanted to ask her to hurry up, but that didn't seem like the smartest thing to say, so I held my tongue.

At long last, I heard Ashley's bedroom door open. I could hear the clacking of what sounded like high heels on the wooden floor. I had just enough time to wonder why Ashley would be wearing high heels when we were about to have a serious discussion. Then she turned the corner into the living room... and I was incapable of any further rational thought.

Ashley sauntered in like she owned the place. Her high heel shoes were jet black. Other than that, she wore nothing else but the sexiest of lingerie, and very little of that; black bikini bottoms tinged with red lace and a black and red bra that offered a fantastic view of her ample cleavage. The bra appeared to be strained to nearly its breaking point as it tried to hold in the wonders that were Ashley's breasts. She slowly sashayed towards me, her movements demanding I stare at her curvy, shapely legs leading up to the thin triangle of fabric that just did hide her world from me. She had a naughty little smirk on her face and a definite hunger in her eyes. I was enthralled. This beautiful woman, this absolute angel, was walking toward me like this; I almost had to remember to breathe, so stunning she was.

She reached me and gently tugged on my shirt collar, imploring me to stand up. When I did so, she didn't say anything, just tracing her finger from my lips, down my chest, across my lower waist and just above my crotch, and back up to the back of my neck, that crooked little smile of hers never leaving her face. She then grabbed to bottom of my T-shirt and pulled it upwards, and I raised my arms to make it easier for her to remove it from my body. Her breath caught a little as she looked at my muscular chest and defined abs. She gently ran her fingers down my naked torso, down my sides and then placed her hands firmly on my ass and squeezed. Her soft touch was sensuous and electric, stiffening my manhood even more than it already was. She softly exhaled and leaned in closer, close enough to push her boobs against my chest. I inhaled deeply and revelled in her feminine scent. She whispered in my ear, "I wanted to find a way to make it up to you for last week."

I swallowed hard and looked deep into her eyes, and said the only thing my brain could think up at the time. "So far, so good."

She giggled. My god, she looked absolutely radiant! She replied, "Then wait 'til you see what else I have planned."

She took me by the hand and led me towards her bedroom. I walked right behind her where I had a perfect view of her plump, sexy ass. At the foot of her bed we settled into our first proper kiss. Her soft, full lips touched mine, and we both sighed a little as we kissed each other deeply. I stuck my tongue out, searching for hers, and she opened her mouth to grant me access. Our tongues danced wildly together as our kissing increased in passion. I ran one hand through her luxuriant hair and the other down her back to cup one of her fleshy butt cheeks, while both her hands were grabbing and massaging my own butt. We kept kissing for several minutes, only breaking long enough to breathe. I started to kiss down her cheeks, towards her earlobe and beyond, but to my surprise she stopped me. "Ah ah now, ladies first," she said. I smiled and relaxed, eager for her to do to me what she would. She kissed me softly on the lips again and then tongued her way down my neck. She planted soft kisses all over my chest and down my stomach. She was driving me wild with her teasing, and I'm sure she knew it.

Finally she decided it was time to get down to serious business! She got down on her knees and undid my belt, slowly pulling my jeans down my legs. She did the same to my boxers. I stood before her, fully naked, my cock fully erect. She looked back up at me, saying, "Mmmm Jay, I bet you want me to suck on your big cock. Would you like me to wrap my pretty lips around your big cock?"

"Oh yes, Ash baby, do it, you look like you want it bad."

"Oh baby, I want it SO bad!" She took my rock hard member in her hand, looked up and locked eyes with me with her super sexiest look. Her eyes didn't leave mine as she licked the crown of my cock before sliding her mouth over it. She slowly took more and more of it in her mouth, soon taking several inches. Then, still maintaining eye contact, she just as slowly slid her lips back up my hard penis until the tip was just resting on her tongue. At that moment we just smiled at each other; no words were necessary. It was clear we had both been yearning for this moment for a long time, and now it was finally here. We were both a little nervous and in a bit of disbelief, but our feelings for each other and the desire to experience each other sexually overrode any other concerns.

Ashley went back to working on my cock. She sucked it in and out, slowly at first, and then soon moving to a comfortable speed, her hair waving a little as her head bobbed up and down. I was in heaven; she was simply incredible. "Oh god... ohmigod Ashley... so good," I said breathlessly. I knew if she kept this up for too much longer I would have a massive orgasm.

Ashley sensed this; she stopped and said, "Not so fast baby, I want this to be special. You can't come yet, you naughty boy!" I gave her my best pouty look but she just gently laid me down on her bed. She proceeded to perform a dance that would have put any performer at any "gentleman's club" to shame. She looked so sexy as she moved her legs, jiggled her enormous breasts and shook her fabulous ass. It was a great show but I wanted more.

"Please, Ash baby, I'm going to explode if you don't touch me again soon. I need you so bad!"

She climbed on to the foot of the bed and said "Buckle up, Jay baby." She ran her tongue down the underside of my cock all the way to the scrotum, then back up the tip again before taking as much as she could in her mouth and sucking me off again.

"Oh yes baby, that's so good..."

Before I could finish what I was about to say, Ashley did something even more amazing. She removed her bra, freeing her glorious breasts. Then she took those mammoth mounds and wrapped them around my hard dick.

Holy shit, I thought. Tit-fucking... she's tit fucking me.

She looked at me and said, "Do you like that baby?"

"Oh god I LOVE it baby! Please fuck me with your beautiful tits!"

She pumped my dick furiously, wrapping her boobs around my shaft while putting the head of my cock in her mouth. I held out as long as I could to make this amazing feeling last, but the sensations were just too much.

"OHMIGOD GIRL I'M CUMMING!!!" I yelled in ecstasy. She just let go of her breasts, took more of my cock in her mouth and sucked it for all she was worth. I came so hard I shuddered, but she didn't stop. She swallowed everything I had to give her; I was definitely NOT expecting that!

I shook my head and said, "You are a NAUGHTY little girl!"

She crawled up the bed and kissed me; I could taste the faintest hint of cum saltiness. She replied in her best schoolgirl voice, "Oh daddy, I have been a bad little girl. Are you gonna... spank me?"

A wicked smile crept across my face, "Well, naughty girls do need to be punished. And you have been so very naughty! On all fours, bad girl!"

I got up off the bed and watched as Ash assumed the position. She turned her head back to look at me, pretending to be afraid of whatever "punishment" I was going to dole out. God, she was so hot! The combination of her kinky streak, plus the raw horniness that seemed to radiate from her body, it was all driving me wild.

I whispered in her ear "Remember, my wicked one, this will hurt me more than it will hurt you." She moaned a little in anticipation. I went behind her and pulled down her panties; she shifted each leg up in a seamless motion so I could completely remove the offending garment. I now had full view of her fabulous bubble butt. I gently grabbed a handful of her hair and gave her right butt cheek a swat, hard enough to sting but not so hard to cause real pain. Ashley let out the most adorable little squeal I'd ever heard. I swatted her ass a few more times, alternating sides until both cheeks were a nice shade of pink. I then massaged her rear end to take the sting away, and to prove I could be a little naughty too, I reached a hand down and slowly swiped a finger down her pussy. Ashley whimpered, "Oh god...", as I marvelled at how wet it was.

I moved up to whisper in Ashley's ear again. "Here baby, taste how wet you are." I gave her my finger and she sucked on it without hesitation. I hungrily kissed her neck and earlobe and said, "God Ashley, you are the sexiest woman I've ever laid eyes on. Let me make love to you the way an angel like you deserves to be loved."

She looked at me with those piercing eyes. "Oh god Jay I've wanted you for so long! Please give me your touch and make love to me!"

I moved Ashley on to her back. I gave her a deep, passionate kiss. I planted little kisses down her neck and collarbone, then took hold of her round, large, firm breasts. I kissed and licked all around them, and took one nipple in my mouth and sucked on it. I heard Ash moan in satisfaction. I switched back and forth between both breasts, sucking each nipple in turn. Ashley kept moaning, saying, "Oh Jay that feels so good, please don't stop!" I played with her breasts for several minutes; I could have spent hours playing with them, but there were other parts of her sexy body that needed attention.

I shifted down to her meaty thighs, kissing and gently nibbling my way up each one of them, until I reached her crown jewel, her pretty pussy, shaved except for a cute little landing strip over the top. I deeply inhaled her intoxicating scent, and looked up to see her reaction. She was biting her lower lip, begging me to orally please her without saying a word. Continuing to look up at her face, I gave her pussy a long, slow lick, from bottom to top. She cried out "Oh god yes!" Concentrating on giving Ashley maximum pleasure, I licked and sucked in and around her pussy, and gently nibbled her luscious lips. I spread those lips apart and penetrated her with my tongue. She tasted so sweet, by far better than any other woman I've been with. I kept lapping her up, enjoying her scent, her taste, everything about her. All this time Ashley was squirming and saying, "Oh god Jay... feels so good... don't stop... yes!"

I continued giving my angelic Ashley oral pleasure. I alternated between licking her pussy, softly nibbling on her pussy lips, and just plain tongue-fucking her. She was enjoying the attention but I wanted it to be more than just enjoyable for her, I wanted to make her cum just as hard as she did for me earlier. I put my tongue inside her again and swirled around, in search of the magic G-spot. Her clit came into view, aroused by all my ministrations. I eagerly sucked on it, and Ashley's reaction... "Yes Jay OHMIGOD OH FUCK!!"... let me know immediately I was having the desired effect on her.

As I sucked on her clit I put first one, then two fingers into her tight pussy. She bucked and writhed beneath me, screaming "DON'T STOP... OH GOD FUCK ME!!" She put her hands on the back of my head and pushed, trying to bury my face deeper in her pussy, desperate for climax. I kept sucking and fingering her for all I had. Ashley tensed up and she cried out "OHHHHMIGOOOOOOD!!" as the orgasm ripped through her body. Her juices flowed freely; I lapped up as much of her sweet essence as I could.

I moved, somewhat reluctantly, from between Ashley's thighs to come face-to-face, kissing her, giving her a slight taste of her cum to return the favour she gave me. She was glowing as she came down from her orgasmic high. We kissed, softly but passionately, for a few minutes, until she whispered these magic words in my ear:

"I want you inside me."

My cock, already semi-hard, instantly stiffened. We smiled nervously at each other, anticipating the next stage of our love-making. There was a box of condoms on the night table; Ashley had obviously been well-prepared! I took one and fitted it over my penis. I looked at my angel; she was still on her back, legs halfway spread-open. She smiled again and crooked her finger, seductively motioning me to come towards her. I climbed back on to the bed and gave her another quick kiss, copping a feel of her right breast at the same time. I then grabbed hold of my cock and rubbed it on the outside of her pussy, wanting to heighten the anticipation a little more without going into "cruelly teasing" territory. Finally, the moment we'd been waiting for; I eased my cock into her pussy, slowly, inch by inch, until I was all the way in.

Heaven.

Ashley moaned, "Oh my GOD Jay, that feels so good, my pussy is so full of your big cock! Please fuck me hard!"

"Get ready baby," I replied. I slowly moved my cock until just the tip was inside her, then slid it all the way back in. I repeated this process, slowly at first then progressing to a steady pace. My mind, swimming in a blissful state, had only one thought it kept repeating to me; I'm fucking her... my angel, my Ashley... I'm really, actually making love to my dream girl!

I bent over and kissed Ashley as I continued pounding her tight pussy. I said, "You are incredible baby, you're so sexy, I can't get enough of you!"

She replied, "Baby you're amazing, you make me feel so good! Take me now and make me yours forever!"

I held on to her hips and increased my thrusts. She wrapped her legs around me, her heels digging into my buttocks. Our breathing grew heavier until we were both panting. I wished that the moment would last forever, but the release was building, and it was going to be immense. I prolonged the moment as long as I could, and was thrilled to hear Ashley yell, "Oh god I'm GONNA CUM!" as I wanted to ensure I pleased her as much as she was pleasing me. He hips moved up against mine as she matched my final thrusts with her own. We both cried out "OHMIGOD!!" as we came simultaneously; I later marvelled at how in tune we were with each other sexually in such a short time.

I slowly pulled out and lay on my side beside Ashley. We took a minute or so to recover our breath, just looking at each other in contentment. I brushed my fingers across a few strands of hair falling down her angelic face. I gently kissed her forehead, her nose and her lips. She returned my affections. Our kisses were now gentle, almost chaste. I thought our first session of love-making was coming to its natural end.

I was wrong.

In one swift movement, she grabbed my shoulders, aggressively flipped me on my back and straddled me. She bent forward to kiss me hungrily, thrusting her heaving breasts against my chest. She had a combination of assertiveness and vulnerability in her lovemaking that was alluring; this, clearly, was her assertive side coming to the fore!

"Fuck, I want your big cock again!" she growled. Who was I to say no to that? She took another condom from the box and fitted it over my dick, which she then guided into her smoking hot pussy. In almost no time at all she started enthusiastically riding me, cowgirl-style.

What a sight she was before me! Her firm, voluptuous body was jiggling in all the right places, her pendulous breasts flopped up and down, the look on her face one of pure naked lust. Most of this night we spent making sweet love to each other, but this... this was fast, hard fucking, and it was just as exciting to me in its own way. It clearly was for Ashley as well as she showed with the torrent of dirty talk she unleashed. "Oh fuck your fucking cock feels so fucking big in my fucking pussy! Goddammit Jay FUCK ME!!!" My angelic Ashley had a little bit of devil in her!

As tired as I was, I had enough left in me to meet her increasingly rapid thrusts. Sweat poured off our bodies. The only sounds in our world were our combined grunting and the whip crack-like sound of us slamming into each other's sex.

"God, I love your hot pussy on my cock! You like that, Ash? You like me pounding your pussy with my big cock?!" I barked.

"Yes I LOVE it Jay! Don't stop, keep fucking me, I need your big hard cock so BAD OH FUCK ME!" was her reply.

We gave each other all we had, fucking each other into a frenzy. With a few final plunges and a combined cry of "YEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!", we both came to an earth-shattering, mind-blowing orgasm. It left us both physically and emotionally exhausted. Ashley slid off me and on to her side of the bed; soon enough, she was fast asleep. Not long after that, so was I.

I blinked a few times before realizing I was awake. The room was dark but not pitch black. How long was I asleep? What time was it? Did it matter? After the night Ashley and I just enjoyed, absolutely not!

The room still faintly smelled of sex. My eyes adjusted to the dimness, and I could more clearly see Ashley. My angel was still asleep. We were in a spooning position; I was the "big spoon", so to speak, holding on to Ashley as she lay inside me. I watched her sleep, her chest slightly heaving with each breath, while contemplating my sudden reversal in fortunes. Watching her breathe... in, out, in, out... was so peaceful, but after a while, I couldn't help myself. I softly ran a finger up and down her arm a couple times, then across her cheek. She stirred, yawned and stretched, and looked at me with her deep blue eyes.

"Hey you," she whispered, smiling.

"Hey yourself," I replied.

"Mmmm... so, big boy, how did you enjoy last night?"

"It was incredible. You... were incredible."

"Aww, thanks baby."

"You're welcome. And, if I may ask, how was it for you, my lady?"

"You were amazing. You made me feel like no man ever has, did things to me I never thought possible."

"Thanks Ash. I dreamed about this for a long time, so I wanted this to be special for both of us."

"Jay... confession?"

"Sure."

"How long had you dreamed of us being together?"

"Since sometime during second year university." I thought Ashley would be surprised by this, but it didn't look like she was.

"OK, your turn," I said. "You also must have been thinking about doing this for some time. How long?"

"Since the day I first met you."

My jaw dropped. "Wow... seriously? I... I had no idea."

Ashley shrugged. "I was too shy and insecure about myself at the time to tell you my true feelings. And then you became friends with Geoff and me... which was great of course, but a little bittersweet for me because I never thought we'd progress past friendship into something more."

I nodded. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Ashley continued, "Plus, you used to date girls who were... well, built differently than I am. After a while I thought I just wasn't your type. It wasn't until you were going out with Lindsey that I thought to myself, maybe, just maybe, there was a little hope that you and I would get together."