Ashley's Angelic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

I flinched at Ashley saying that name. "Ugh, Lindsey!" I practically spat the words out. Lindsey was someone I dated for some time as a junior and senior in university. It did not end well. I had largely forgotten her for a long time, but Ashley invoking her name brought back a flood of bad memories.

Ashley caressed my face and said, "Oh baby, I'm sorry to bring her name up. I just didn't know how else to describe what I was thinking! I..."

I interrupted her by putting a finger to her lips and kissing her forehead. I then looked at her eye-to-eye and said, "No Ash, you have nothing to apologize for. I'm the one who should be sorry. You were trying to make a point and I over-reacted in hearing that name. I'm sorry, honey."

Ashley kept her eyes fixed on me for a while, but then dropped her gaze downward. She suddenly sniffled a little; a single tear rolled down her cheek. She looked back up, and I could tell she was very emotional.

"Jay... part of me still can't believe this is real, that this is all happening. Please tell me it is. Please tell me this isn't a one-night thing, but the start of something special for us."

Her words were serious and sincere. But I already knew the answer. I gave her another kiss on the forehead and hugged her a little tighter.

"Ashley, you're too important and too special to me to make you nothing more than a one-night stand. I don't know what our future holds, and I'm not one for predictions. But right now there's one thing I know for sure."

"What's that?"

"I love you Ashley."

Ashley's lower lip quivered, but she still broke into a big smile, an angelic smile, if you will. "I love you too Jay."

We kissed as true lovers. Everything was right in the world.

"I guess there will be a lot of changes, a lot of things for us to talk about, and with Geoff as well" I said.

Ashley suggestively ran a finger down my body; the touch was thrilling.

"Jay, we have plenty of time for that later. I'd rather spend the rest of the long weekend getting to know each other better," she said with more than a hint of suggestion.

"Uh, Ash..."

"Yes, Jay?" She was playing innocent with me; I love it when she does that.

"It's not a long weekend."

"Well, it will be once you call in sick on Monday." She took my hand and placed it on her right breast. "And maybe Tuesday too."

We smiled and kissed again. I had a few days to consummate my new relationship with my angelic Ashley, and I was determined to not waste a single second.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers