All Comments on 'Ashley's Awakening'

by puremaster

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
naughti_mynxnaughti_mynxalmost 12 years ago

She is one lucky girl. Please keep writing this story so we can see how well of a slut slave she becomes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spelling and appropriate word use.

My biggest issue, and turn off, with this story was that you continually use the wrong form of words. The main one being "Your/You're" - you tend to use the earlier, when the latter is actually required (You're a slut, You're soaking wet, etc, rather than Your). Other examples were Hear rather than Here...

Content was fine, but yeah, working on using the appropriate word form, or getting someone to spell check for you would be a great step up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

i love it

continue

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 12 years ago
Great read.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this. I like the psychological aspect moreso than the physical, so writing about the mental changes she's going through (how she sees herself and her transformation, willing or otherwise) is definitely hot. Sure, I could see her getting "slut" tattooed on her ass, but reading her thoughts about the changes, the nipple rings and tattoos and gangbangs, is far more erotic, imo.

She says she wasn't to be used, but she really doesn't have any idea what that means. She's given up control to her master, but doesn't have any real-world understanding of what she's getting in to. What's she going to think when her master actually marks her as property? How's that going to change her mentally? Is there a point of no return?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow that was amazing, please continue.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Good story!!!

Congratulations!!

And go on! ;)

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallover 9 years ago
Very sexy

love it, Ashley's gonna be great!

James G 5James G 5over 9 years ago
More chapters?

I see you're back with a new story, does that mean we might finally hear about the poker game?

MASTERLEE9MASTERLEE9about 2 years ago

loved it hope to see more soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous