All Comments on 'Ashley's Campaign Ch. 01'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
Part 1 hot .

I am truly glad that this is only part 1 .You have a very hot story going here .Good build up and strong story line can't wait to read part 2 . If it's like part 1. I hope to some day read part 10 . Good job and thanks.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a fabulous story, especially from a first-time contributor

Ashley is a lovely girl and an accomplished athlete. Her big strong brother Josh is a football hero, and at the height of his sexual prowess. It's only natural that when he's applying sunscreen to his sister's body, touching her all over, and catches sight of her beautiful cunt, he gets hard, harder than ever before. Josh's big cock is practically busting out of his pants, it's threatening to cream all over the place. Ashley, though a virgin, is very interested in cocks. At a nudist colony, she noticed her father fat penis, just soft and hanging down over his balls, but she was still really impressed. Meanwhile, dad has just caught sight of his daughter bare-ass naked. He's thrilled at seeing his baby girl's adorable little coochie, that sweet slit between her legs sends his mind into a whirl and makes his daddy-dick stiff as a board. It's a race to see who busts Ashley little cherry. Will it be Josh, with his big brotherly cock? Or her father, with his powerful daddy-dick? I'm betting on dad. Then Josh can have a go at Ashley's just deflowered cunt, and blow his brotherly balls up inside his beloved sis. There's plenty of family semen in Josh's and dad's balls to keep Ashley's twat filled to the brim.

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
can't decide

on this one,will wait to to read next chapter before make judgement

goodish start but really monotonous with brother massage/sun screen applier

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years ago
I don't mind being a critic!

It started off well. It built a story that started to make sense and then took a VERY long detour with the brother. That to me didn't make a lot of sense. Nevertheless, I liked the story and I'm looking forward to the next installment. ??? Maybe because I can play the critic more? Not really... well... maybe? lol... I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the next verse, (with chapter of course!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

I couldn't help think that sunblock would sully the flavor of Ashley's virgin flower. Brother was very generous and I hope she will return the favor. The scene at the end with their father seemed a little extraneous. Maybe there will be more tension between all three of them as the story heats up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cristiano Ronaldo is number 7

He plays 7 for Real Madrid and Portugal

His whole brand is CR7

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Great story

Nice to have a loving and unselfish brother to make you cum so many times, hope she repays him in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Squeed unt izma fiutieer remieefumkat

Con gliggis fum tieem couet tuda flummix con triemtis. Unt twa squeemnis unt na tieer kax glimnigal fuor ta doodium mov tikkt.

Kluourfungis mon troom mon voourteetood kax ta glummno. Son treeb? Jeh si toodnis ooble kaxi du flumm crootun. Gazbig gi tikklikit floob. Meoozmot twa doob. Kwa kandlis flumm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start

I really enjoyed the first installment. as a personal preference no father/daughter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yes another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ll

Nice one lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
??????

Clearly a five. Surprising that anyone scored it as less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If you liked this

Great start.

This reminded me of a story i recently enjoyed "Twins: Sports, Sex and Trouble" similar concept - fraternal twins, new to school, he plays football, she does soccer, a popular girl at school causes problems. the dad here is also a colonel. lol.

Again the twins are close, very close. will they cross the line?? nicely drawn out.

loericsloericsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Ashley’s Campaign was the first story I ever submitted to Literotica. I want to warn my readers that I used the series to experiment. The story starts out sweet, but around chapter 7, I began playing with darker themes. Most of my other works are more consistently dark.

The early chapters also contain numerous grammatical errors. I use Grammarly on my newer works, but the thought of going back and revising the early Ashley chapters doesn’t excite me.

I won’t apologize for the mess that is Ashley’s Campaign. Love it or hate it. It represents hundreds of hours of work, and it is what it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
960 Followers
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES