Ashley's Campaign Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Ashley skimmed her hand down Ryan's sweaty chest and across the six pack of his taut abdomen. She laid her head on his chest and played with his pubic hair. She could feel his chest rise and fall as his breathing became deeper. When she touched his penis, it was still soft. She played with it for a moment with no effect. Ashley slid to her knees beside Ryan and took his limp cock into her warm, wet mouth. She gently licked around the head as her fingers caressed his balls. She was happy to feel Ryan respond. Ryan's hand found the back of her head, and he groaned. Ashley's mouth bobbed up and down Ryan's growing cock. Her tongue flicked across the tip of his straining cock as her hands corkscrewed up and down his shaft.

Ashley paused and looked at her lover. She moved to her hands and knees facing away from Ryan.

Ashley turned and looked over her shoulder at Ryan, "I want you to ride me hard. Don't hold back. You won't break me."

Ryan moved to his knees with a grin running across his face.

Ashley slapped her ass and said, "Come on cowboy. Mount up and take me for a ride."

Ryan thought he would go slowly, but when he put the tip of his straining erection against the entrance to Ashley's vagina, she thrust back hard. Ryan groaned as his cock slipped deep into Ashley's warm tight pussy.

"Oh god, Ryan, that is so nice."

Ryan grabbed Ashley's hips and pulled his cock back to the entrance of her moist pussy. Ryan barely hesitated before thrusting hard into Ashley's pussy as she pushed back to meet him. They both groaned with pure delight. The second time was smoother. The third time was smoother and faster. The couple set up a steady pace like a horse trotting. Their breathing was barely noticeable, and the loudest sound in the room was that of their bodies slapping together hard. The aroma of their sex permeated the room.

Ashley's body was burning from the Senesse. Ryan didn't manage even a dozen thrusts before Ashley's pussy tensed up, and she squealed. Ryan held still and groaned as Ashley vagina spasmed around his cock.

When Ashley recovered, she panted, "Don't stop now. We've got a long ride ahead. You'd better pick up the pace."

Ryan laughed, but he followed Ashley's command and began thrusting faster rising to a canter. Their bodies were slippery with sweat and Ryan's thrusting into Ashley's sweet pussy was whipping her juices into a lather. When he was happy with their harmony, he slid his hand from her hip to the top of her pussy. His fingers caressed her clit.

Ashley screamed into her pillow as she orgasmed hard. Her body shuddered with the intensity of her climax. Ryan groaned as her pussy clamped on his hard erection. Luckily he had already cum once. Otherwise, he would have succumbed as Ashley's pussy spasmed around his cock.

Ashley gasped, "Fuck, Ryan, don't stop what you're doing. I want more and harder."

Ryan panted as he began pumping his cock into Ashley harder and faster. The couple broke into a trot as the sweat dripped from their bodies. Ashley was gulping for air as she thrust her hips back to meet Ryan. Their vigorous motion shook the bed, slamming the frame into the wall. Ryan grasped one of Ashley's slippery breasts, and his fingers found her hard nipple. His other hand danced across her clit. Ryan and Ashley screamed together as Ryan pumped his seed deep in Ashley's core. Ryan's body shook as he held his cock buried deep in Ashley's womb. Ashley quivered as her tight pussy milked his sperm from his throbbing cock.

Ryan said, "Oh, dear God" when he heard the applause from Josh's room. As their breathing calmed, Ryan laughed as he became aware of the slow squeaking of a bed across the hallway. Ashley joined his laughter when she realized her brother and best friend were coupling nearby.

Ashley rolled onto her side, and Ryan moved up to cuddle with her. The loving couple fell asleep in each other arms. Twice during the night, Ryan woke to find that Ashley had straddled his body and was slowly fucking him.

It was late on Sunday morning when Ryan woke to Ashley's insistent touch. Sunlight was streaming through the window shades. Ryan opened his eye to see a disheveled woman pulling on his cock. He put an arm on her thigh and said, "Good morning."

Ashley said, "I thought you would sleep the day away."

Ryan turned and looked at the clock. "Oh shit, I need to get home. I have a ton of homework to finish before Monday."

Ashley said, "The least I could do is to feed you breakfast before you leave, but you are going to have to work for it."

Ryan turned to Ashley and groaned. "Why do I think I know what you want?"

Ashley said, "We've been going about this sex thing all wrong."

Ryan said, "I don't understand."

"It's simple. Normal people start with the missionary position. We completely skipped it. We cannot be a real couple until we do it. Please."

Ryan said, "Oh dear god, I'm not sure I can even get it up. You're welcome to try. I'm sure I'll tag along if you can get me hard."

The Senesse was making Ashley desperate. Each orgasm brought her temporary relief, but it seemed her arousal soared to new heights after each brief moment of respite.

Ashley said, "Thanks, Ryan. I don't know what's come over me. Maybe it's just the newness. I'll try to be quick."

Ashley sucked Ryan's limp cock into her mouth. She could taste a mixture of Ryan's cock and cum mixed with her pussy juices. It was delicious. Her tongue swirled around his penis. She expected Ryan was tender and forced herself to be restrained. Despite Ryan's mental reluctance, his young cock responded to the stimulation of her warm wet mouth.

After her tender administration, Ashley said, "I think that will do."

Ashley grabbed her pillow and rolled onto her back. She arched her back and slipped the pillow under her ass. She drew her knees up and spread her legs to offer Ryan her bare pussy.

Ashley looked at Ryan through half closed eyes and said, "Please take me, Ryan."

Ryan rolled to his knees and moved between her thighs. He cupped her mound and caressed her pussy lips. He was surprised to find she was already wet and ready. He slipped a finger into her wet vagina and pushed the tip of his finger across her G-spot.

Ashley arched her back and moaned, "Yes Ryan, yes. Right there. Put your cock in me and aim right there."

He said, "Are you ready?"

Ashley screwed her pussy around Ryan's fingers and whimpered, "Oh God, yes. I'm ready, lover. Please put it in now."

Ryan put the tip of his cock between the lips of her pussy. He brushed it up and down her moist slit causing Ashley to shudder with her desire. Ryan eased in slowly, but half way in Ashley locked her ankles behind his back and thrust her hips forward. Ryan was surprised that he slipped all of the ways into her tight pussy with ease. He had a fleeting thought that Ashley's pussy fit his cock like it was made for it. Ryan supported himself on his elbows and began to slowly fuck Ashley's sweet pussy. She met his thrusts with her hips.

Ryan took advantage of the missionary position as he lowered his lips to first one gorgeous breast then the other. He sucked her firm nipples into his mouth and flicked his tongue across the tender buds. Ashley began to whimper as Ryan maintained a slow, steady pace. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as she stared into his eyes.

Ashley sighed, "Oh God, I love you. I could fuck you like this forever."

Ryan laughed, "The scary part is that I believe you could. Do you want me to go faster?"

Ashley smiled and said, "Yes please."

Ryan shortened his stroke and increased his pace. His fingers tugged on her nipples as he drove into her eager pussy. Ashley pushed a hand between their bodies and rubbed her clit.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, fuck me Ryan, uh, uh, uh."

Ashley's body shook with her orgasm. Her pussy spasmed around Ryan's cock and pushed him over the edge. Ryan groaned as he came hard. They clung together tight until Ryan's cock slid out of Ashley's unprotected vagina.

Ryan said, "I need a shower. Care to join me?"

The hot water felt great. Ryan insisted on washing Ashley, and he laughed when his clever fingers drove her to two orgasms. He had to shove her hands away from his tender cock when she tried to return the favor.

Ashley pulled a short one piece summer dress over her naked body before heading to the kitchen. Ashley made breakfast for her tired lover. She scrambled a half dozen eggs with cheese and leftover ham. A mound of toast and hot coffee rounded out the spread. As Ashley waited on her boyfriend, she found every opportunity to bend over to flash her charms. Her generous breasts were on exhibit down the loose V-front. When she bent over, her dress rose up in back showing her long legs up to her bare ass cheeks. Ashley tried her best, but Ryan begged off from a quickie before he departed. Ashley sat gripping a cup of coffee after Ryan had left to tackle his homework.

Ashley squirmed in her seat as she recalled every minute of her night of passion. She pushed both of her hands under her thin dress. Her fingers found her wet pussy, and she pushed two inside. Her other hand found her clit. She grasped her clit between two fingers and jiggled the sensitive organ. Her fingers thrust into her wet pussy. Ashley arched her back, and her body shook as she orgasmed. Ashley's brain was on fire with the memories of Ryan's cock thrusting into her eager pussy. She paused for a moment before bringing herself to another orgasm. By her third orgasm, Ashley was crying in desperation. Her arousal kept building despite her attempts at relief.

Ashley staggered to her room and found her cell phone. She called Kyle.

When he answered she pleaded, "Oh God, Kyle the Senesse is back stronger than ever. I can't control myself. I need a shot."

Kyle said, "Good thing you called when you did. I'm just getting ready to go out on business. Come on over and I'll take care of you. I certainly didn't expect it to wear off so fast."

Ashley found her purse, put on some sandals and ran for the door as her friend Emily wandered out of her brother's room.

Ashley yelled over her shoulder, "Got an errand. See you in a couple of hours."

Ashley realized the error in her clothing choice as soon as she stepped into the garage. The cute flouncy shift dress had been fun to wear at pool parties during the summer, but it was silly to think it could provide any protection against the cold of an early November afternoon in the Northeast. Ashley shivered and turned to duck back into the warm house.

Emily yelled, "Back so soon?"

Ashley was afraid she would never get away if she stopped to chat.

"Just grabbing my coat."

Ashley grabbed her winter coat from a hook in the mud room and rushed back into the garage. After all, it was only a fifteen-minute drive to Kyle's house. Ashley hit the garage door opener and shivered as the cold breeze whipped around her bare legs. Ashley jumped into her Miata and turned the heat on full. Ashley squealed when she sat on the cold leather seat. The car was cold enough sitting in an unheated garage. She could imagine what it would be like after sitting in the school parking lot on a snowy day.

The last few weeks of cool weather had made her aware of what a poor choice a Miata was for winter driving. She had had the dealer put on the hard top along with the snow tires. The dealer had laughed when she picked up the car. He suggested she put the car up on blocks for the winter and ride with her brother in his Forester.

By the time she reached Kyle's place, the Miata had just started to get a little warm inside. She had driven most of the way with one of her frozen hands shoved between her legs. The proximity of her hand to her bare pussy combined with her intense arousal had meant she had been rubbing her clit the whole trip. In the middle of town, she had stopped at a red light and had an orgasm. She had tilted her head back and screamed as her body shook with its momentary relief. When she regained control, she became aware that a police SUV was stopped beside her. The officer was staring at her with an open mouth. The height of his seat gave the cop a clear view of her bare legs quivering as both of her hands vigorously worked her on her barely hidden wet pussy. Ashley stared at the cop for a moment before she recognized him. Then he raised his eyes and gave her an intent inspection. It was the cop who had chased her up the hill when she went skinny dipping with her soccer teammate. His last words were that he would fuck her senseless when he caught her. Ashley shivered under his intense gaze. She hoped he didn't recognize her.

The police officer thought the young woman looked familiar, but he had been so captivated by watching her orgasm that he didn't make the connection. When the light turned green, the girl turned right while his partner continued driving straight toward the station to end of their shift.

Ashley was shivering uncontrollably by the time she got to Kyle's house. She parked in front of a large sedan with fogged windows and jumped out. A gust of wind caught her dress and raised it up to her waist. The cold wind on her wet pussy was like a frozen knife jabbing into her core. Ashley hurried around the back of her car.

Someone lowered a window on the sedan and shouted, "Hey Baby, you're going to freeze your pussy. Get in here and we'll warm you up."

A big guy in the back of the sedan did not wait for a response. He opened the back door and sprung out. Ashley broke into a run as the big guy chased her up the steps. Ashley slammed the door in her pursuers face and ran up the stairs. The old man who lived downstairs was standing next to the stairs. He looked up as Ashley sprinted up the stairs. He watched in shock as Ashley flashed her long legs and bare pussy. He wondered if he should comment to his wife about the decaying morals of the younger generation. He thought better of it. Somehow commenting to his wife on the young woman's bare pussy did not seem to have any good outcomes.

Ashley hammered her fist against Kyle's door. She heard a shout of come in and she hurried inside. She leaned against the door and panted. She was safe and warm. She smiled as Kyle walked up to her. She shivered as Kyle put his strong arms around her and kissed her. She pressed her frozen body against his warmth.

Kyle said, "Don't worry about Tami and my Mom. I gave them a couple of hundred dollars and told them to go shopping. They promised to be away for at least two hours."

Kyle pushed one of her spaghetti straps off of her shoulder, and his warm fingers caressed her hard frozen nipple. Ashley whimpered in pain as the blood flowed back. Kyle replaced his fingers with his warm mouth. Ashley pushed her cold breast against his lips. His freed her other breast and his warm hand cupped her cold breast. Her flimsy summer dress fell to her waist held up by a band of elastic around her trim waist.

Kyle said, "Damn, you are the ice princess."

Ashley moaned, "Please Kyle, fuck me now."

Ashley's cold fingers fumbled with the drawstring on Kyle's warm ups. She tugged in vain to loosen the knot and only made it tighter. Kyle laughed and broke the string. He pushed them to the floor along with his boxers. Ashley wrapped her arms around Kyle's neck and hopped up to lock her ankles behind his back. Kyle staggered forward pushing Ashley's back against the wall. His hand pulled her dress up to her waist. Ashley lowered her cold, wet pussy onto Kyle's massive erection. Kyle groaned as the head of his cock pushed passed her pussy lips into the entrance of her vagina. Ashley dropped her body down ramming all of Kyle's cock deep into her eager vagina. Kyle couldn't believe she had taken all of his massive cock all at once. Kyle's hands cupped Ashley's muscular ass as he slowly thrust in and out of this beautiful woman's tight pussy.

Kyle flinched, "Damn, your ass is cold."

Ashley orgasmed as Kyle's warm cock filled her core. She ground her sex on Kyle's erection desperate for release from the Senesse. Ashley's pussy quivered as she orgasmed around Kyle's cock. Ashley ground her sex against Kyle as she shuddered with her release.

Kyle pulled her quivering body tight against his and carried her into his bedroom. He laid her ass on the edge of the bed and pushed her feet up to her shoulders.

"Now, Kyle. Shove your big beautiful cock in me now. All of the way in. I don't want slow. I want it hard and fast."

Kyle knelt between Ashley's long legs. She pulled his cock toward her pussy and watched as the big head parted her swollen lips. As soon as Kyle began to sink in, Ashley wrapped her ankles around his waist and drove her hips into his groin. His moan was drowned out by Ashley's shriek of pleasure. Ashley's pussy quivered as she orgasmed around Kyle's cock. Ashley ground her sex against Kyle as she shuddered with her release.

If she wanted it hard and fast, he was all too willing to please. Kyle drove his cock into her, and Ashley grunted as their bodies slapped together. She hooked her ankles around his shoulders and shoved her hips back to meet Kyle's powerful lunges. Twice Kyle had to power through Ashley's orgasms as her pussy tightened around his driving cock. Ashley screamed in her desperation for release. The third time Ashley orgasmed, she pushed Kyle over the edge. He grunted and pushed his cock deep as he shot his seed into Ashley's fertile womb.

Kyle smiled. He had swapped her birth control pills with placebos. It was day fourteen of her cycle. It was possible that Ashley's body was ready for his seed to impregnate her. If not, there was always next month. This bitch was his. She'd forget that dumb ass quarterback soon enough.

Ashley whimpered, "Please Kyle, please I need a shot. I can't control myself. Please, I'm going to lose my mind."

"It's OK Ashley. I'll take care of everything. I'm so sorry. I thought one shot would be all you needed. At least, I thought it would last longer. Hold on a second while I get it ready."

Kyle helped Ashley to sit up on the bed. He pulled a case from under the bed and found a box labeled Ashley. He took out the needle he had set aside for her and filled the syringe. He set it on the nightstand. He took a length of surgical tubing and wrapped it around her upper arm. He asked her to make a fist. He tapped her arm and found a vein. He pushed the needle into her arm and emptied the contents into her.

Ashley felt the sudden rush of pleasure. She looked at Kyle and asked, "Why Kyle?"

Kyle brushed his fingers across her cheek as he said, "Sorry Ashley but you had a bad reaction to the prolactin last time. The idea is to give you the heroin first and wait awhile before the prolactin shot. Just lie back and relax. I get you what you need as soon as the heroin relaxes you.

Ashley's eyes were closing even as Kyle spoke. She felt peace for the first time in hours. His warm voice and gentle touch were so loving. She felt as if she had found heaven.

She whimpered when Kyle washed her pussy with a warm washcloth. She moaned when his tongue licked along her slit. Kyle found her clit and sucked it between his lips. His tongue flicked across the sensitive nub. She mewed with pleasure as he pushed two fingers into her vagina. Her hips began to move to meet his fingers as they slid in and out of her warm wet pussy. Kyle's fingers slid across her G-spot sending a jolt to her clit. Ashley arched her back and cried Kyle's name as she orgasmed around his strong fingers.

Ashley felt guilty at her betrayal of Ryan, but Kyle's lovemaking was so much better than her boyfriends. Kyle knew every sensitive piece of her body and held nothing back. She felt that behind his tough exterior was a loving man who cared for her.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers