Ashley's Campaign Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Kyle barely paused when Ashley orgasmed. His tongue slurped up the juices from her pussy before returning to her clit. His fingers moved slower at first, but as her passion built again, he increased his pace to meet her gyrating hips. Ashley's hands were on the back of Kyle's head pulling his mouth against her sex as she ground her pussy against his face.

Kyle grabbed Ashley's wrists and pulled back to breathe. He pushed her hands over her head and placed them on the brass bedrail.

Kyle said, "Ashley, hold on to the rail. Hold on tight and don't let go."

Kyle lowered his mouth back to Ashley's pussy. Her body writhed on the bed trapped between her hands gripping the rail and his fingers twisting deep in her vagina. Kyle drove her to one orgasm after another. Ashley lost track of time as her body orgasmed almost continuously. She panted for breath in the few seconds' respite she had between climaxing.

Kyle was watching the time and counting her orgasms for his test report to the pharmaceutical company that had developed Senesee. He raised his eyes and watched her breasts shake as her body twisted on his fingers. Her delicious pink nipples pointed to the ceiling begging for his lips. Her legs were locked behind his back urging his mouth to consume her burning pussy. Kyle's cock had recovered long ago and was now painfully hard.

Kyle freed himself from Ashley's legs and sat up. Ashley wailed her disappointment when he pulled his fingers from her quivering pussy. Kyle grasped Ashley by the hips and rolled her onto her stomach. He pulled her up to her knees and knelt behind her. Ashley's face was buried in a pillow and Kyle could hear her pleading for him to take her. Kyle laughed. It was his turn. He plunged his massive cock deep into her warm, wet vagina. Ashley screamed as she orgasmed around his wonderful cock. He didn't wait for her orgasm to subside before he pulled her hips back, and he thrust hard into her sex. Ashley grasped the bedrail and held tight as Kyle pounded into her pussy.

Kyle's rapid thrusts shook the bed, filling the small apartment with the screech of brass rubbing on brass. Ashley's squeals came in harmony with Kyle's grunts and the squeaks from the bed. Kyle's fingers found her clit and strummed over the sensitive nub. Ashley buried her mouth in the pillow and screamed as she came over and over. Kyle had come recently but even so the intense stimulation from Ashley's clenching pussy soon brought him close to his own release. He held still to prevent coming too soon, but Ashley wanted nothing of it. She drove her hips back hard, pushing her desperate pussy onto his cock. Kyle gritted his teeth and groaned as he tried to avoid his orgasm. Ashley thrust her ass back against his cock over and over.

Ashley was chanting, "Come on, fuck me, Kyle. Uh, uh, uh, cum in my pussy. Ah, ah, ah, cum for me, Kyle."

Kyle grabbed Ashley's hips and rammed his cock deep into Ashley's pussy. He wailed as he shot his seed into her fertile womb. Kyle collapsed onto Ashley's sweaty back as his body shook. His cock pulsed in the beautiful athlete's body as her pussy milked his cock. Kyle and Ashley clung together panting until Kyle's limp cock slid out of Ashley's stretched pussy. Kyle's cum streamed down her moist thighs.

Kyle rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling with his forearm resting on his forehead. Damn, this woman was the best piece of ass he had ever had. As he stared at the ceiling, he was surprised to realize that he was beginning to have feelings for this beautiful, intelligent woman. She was everything he had ever dreamed for in a partner. Kyle resolved to make her his no matter what it took.

Kyle rolled to his feet and found the case marked Ashley. He filled a syringe with prolactin and turned back to Ashley. He laughed when he saw that she was still on her knees with her ass sticking up eager for more. He rolled her to her side. He found a vein and gave her the shot in the arm. He took her wrist and took her pulse.

A few minutes later Ashley opened her eyes and smiled at Kyle. "Thanks, Kyle. Thanks for the shot but mainly thanks for the hot sex."

Ashley giggled as she hugged her knees to her chest. Ashley closed her eyes and dozed off. It was still light when she woke up. Her dress was draped over a chair with a note on top. It said he had to go out. He suggested that she wear his sweatpants under her dress when she went home. A small envelope, containing two pills, was stapled to the note. The envelope was labeled prolactin. The note said he was sorry, but he only had a handful of pills and to only use them in an emergency. The note was signed, You're amazing! Love, Kyle.

Ashley pulled the skimpy dress over her head and straightened it over the baggy sweatpants before opening the door. Ashley was surprised to see Tami and Cathy sitting around the kitchen table drinking hot cocoa. If Ashley was surprised, Tami and her mother were even more surprised. Tami's mouth was wide open as she stared at Ashley. Cathy looked bemused as if she and Ashley shared some secret.

Cathy found her voice first, "Nice to see you again so soon, Ashley. How is Riverdale's star pole dancer doing today?"

Ashley blushed. The last time she had seen Cathy, Tami's mother had been bent over a couch being vigorously pounded by her son Zach.

Ashley stammered, "Um, I stopped by to see Kyle. I left something at the club, and he said he would give it to me."

Cathy shook her head snorted, "Yeah, we heard him giving it to you."

Ashley quickly looked at Tami and said, "Um Tami, while I'm here maybe I can help you with your homework."

Tami stammered, "Thanks, I'm having trouble with my science homework. We can work in my bedroom."

Cathy said, "Would you like some hot cocoa or tea?"

Ashley said, "Tea would be lovely. I need to use the bathroom first."

Ashley helped Tami understand the concept she was having trouble with and Tami said, "Thanks, I think I can answer most of the questions other by myself. It would be nice if you stayed in case I get stuck."

Ashley said, "I have an English story to write. Do you think I could use your computer while you work on science?"

Ashley had loaned Tami her old laptop so Tami quickly agreed. Ashley started typing the outline of her story as Tami worked on her science homework.

Ashley had come up with an idea in the middle of the night when she was having trouble sleeping. Her main character was a single mother named Tiffany, who had a six-year-old daughter. She worked as a waitress and pole dancer in a strip club but refused to strip or even work topless. Her troubles began when her daughter got ill, and she was stuck with the medical bills. Her roommate left, and she had trouble making the rent. She took out a payday loan but eventually she was evicted from her apartment in the middle of winter. She was desperate to make enough money to get shelter for her daughter in a fleabag motel. She was forced to pole dance wearing just her thong to earn the money. A thug from the loan company stopped her in the parking lot and took her money. An older man tried to help her and got beaten up for his troubles. The thug fled with the young woman's money. The good Samaritan offered to put her and her daughter up in a bedroom in his house. The desperate woman has no choice but to accept.

Tami interrupted Ashley's typing, "Do you love Kyle?"

Ashley was startled by Tami's question. "Tami, why did you ask that? You know Ryan is my boyfriend."

Tami blushed and looked down at her hands. "Mr. Rodgers teaches Health. He said we shouldn't do it until we are at least eighteen and only with someone we love."

Ashley stared at Tami. Her mouth was working, but no words were coming out. Finally, she said, "It?"

Tami twisted her fingers together and said, "You and Kyle were very loud. The wall was shaking, and you were screaming. I couldn't tell if Kyle was hurting you or if you were enjoying it. My mom said to stay out of it. We didn't know it was you with Kyle."

Ashley swallowed. "I'm sorry you heard us. Kyle said you would be gone for a couple of hours. Um, Kyle wasn't hurting me."

Tami said, "I like Kyle. He tries to pretend he's tough but really he's very nice. Zach scares me but Kyle makes me laugh, and he is always looking out for me. I know you said Ryan is your boyfriend, but then you were with Kyle in his bedroom. I guess I'm confused."

Ashley laughed, "I guess that makes two of us that are confused. I like both Ryan and Kyle. They are very different, and I don't know who I like better. I should make up my mind."

Tami giggled, "I hope you choose Kyle. If you marry Kyle, you would be my sister-in-law."

Ashley laughed, "Before you plan the rest of my life, I think you should finish your homework."

Tami went back to her work, but Ashley thought about Ryan and Kyle. Now that the Senesse was under control, she could think rationally. Still, she couldn't come to a decision. Maybe she liked Ryan because he was the quarterback. Maybe she liked Kyle because of his bad boy image. Ryan and Kyle were both gorgeous, but Kyle was so much better in bed. Ashley sighed. She went back to her story.

It was dark by the time Tami said she was done with her homework. Ashley had nearly two thousand words written for her story. She transferred the file to the flash drive on her keychain and said goodbye.

Tami gave her a hug and said, "Give Kyle a chance."

Ashley said goodbye and walked out to her car. She was happy the car full of perverts was gone. She got home just as Emily pulled a lasagne from the oven.

Emily said, "Perfect timing. I do all of the work, and then you show up to eat."

Ashley laughed, "Lot of work taking the lasagne my Dad made and sticking it in the oven. Want me to get a bottle of wine?"

"Josh is getting the wine, and I made the salad. Just put some salad dressing on the table."

After dinner, Ashley took a shower before sitting down to finish her homework. She polished her short story but had to rush her math homework. It was well after midnight when she decided to stop working on her homework.

She changed into her flannel PJs and went to the bathroom. While brushing her teeth, she was shocked to find her other hand was rubbing her pussy. Oh God no! It was too soon. It had only been a bit over twelve hours since Kyle had given her a shot of prolactin to bring her down from the Senesse. Ashley rinsed her mouth and straightened up to stare into the mirror. She cupped her breast and pinched a nipple hard as her other hand rubbed her mound. Her fingers found her clit and flicked across the sensitive nub. Ashley's body shook as she came hard. She pressed her mouth into her bicep to stifle a scream as she came.

Ashley's eyes filled with tears. What could she do? She only had two pills to counter the prolactin. She either had to take a pill or have sex. She heard laughing from her brother's room. She went to his door and knocked.

Emily said, "Come in, Ash."

Emily and Josh were in their PJs lying on the bed. Josh was lying on his back with Emily in his arms.

Emily turned to look at her best friend and said, "What's up?"

"Um, you remember our bet about who would score the most goals?"

Emily said, "I sure do. You lost and had to wear the little yellow dress to school."

Ashley said, "Well, you probably remember you wanted the bet to impose a different penalty involving a threesome?"

Josh said, "Say what?"

Emily laughed, "Of course I remember. Are you feeling lucky? Do you want to bet on our next game?"

Ashley sat on the bed and ran her hand down Emily's back. Ashley paused with her hand lightly cupping her friend's tight ass.

"Since you were so eager for a threesome and only the three of us are home, I thought why not just do it while we have the chance?"

Emily giggled, "I like your thinking."

Emily sat up straddling Josh's hips. She pulled Ashley to her and kissed her lightly.

Josh said, "Does anyone care what I think?"

Both girls turned to smile at Josh. Emily smirked, "Of course we do, Josh. So you can either lie there and enjoy it, or we'll just have to take you by force. Either way, you are going to get fucked."

Ashley wasn't waiting for anyone. While Emily and Josh were discussing his fate, she was busy unbuttoning Emily's top.

Josh replied, "I just wanted to know my options. I think I'll pretend I'm a virgin. I'm going to lie here and peacefully resist."

Ashley pulled Emily's top off and tossed it aside. She gazed at her small friend's pert breasts topped with cute brown nipples, "Emily, I love your breasts. They're a perfect match for your beautiful body."

Emily said, "I think Josh wants to see yours too."

Emily removed Ashley's top and tossed it aside. Ashley's pale breasts were larger and jiggled as Ashley's breathing quickened. Ashley moaned, and her puffy pink nipples hardened as Emily caressed them.

Both girls rose to their knees and embraced. Emily's tongue pushed into her friend's sweet mouth. Ashley squirmed in her friend's arms as their breasts ground together. Almost in unison, the girls' hands dropped to each other's waist and pulled their PJ bottoms to their knees. Emily balanced in her friend's arms and pulled her bottoms off one leg at a time. Josh's eyes were glued to his girlfriend's bare pussy as her legs separated inches from his eyes. His hand caressed up the inside of Emily's thigh and cupped her moist pussy.

Ashley followed suit and removed her bottoms. Josh stared with delight at his sister's smooth, wet pussy glistening with her nectar. Her arousal was obvious with her inner lips swollen and eager. He slid his other hand up her lithe thigh to cup her aroused pussy. He caressed his sister's pussy before pushing a finger into her moist vagina. He was surprised at his sister's reaction. Her body shuddered as her vagina spasmed around her brother's finger. Emily's held her friend tight in her arms until her orgasm subsided.

Emily said, "Ashley, why is your brother still dressed?"

Ashley giggled, "It certainly doesn't seem right. After all, we are supposed to be raping him."

The girls turned their attention to Josh and his clothes soon joined the pile of PJs in the corner. The girls crouched down on either side of Josh's hips. Each of them wrapped a hand around his sizeable erection. They kissed each other just above his cock as their hands twisted slowly on his erection. Josh moaned his appreciation.

Emily said, "Since he is going to just lie there, one of us can sit on his face and the other on his cock. Which do you want, cock or face?"

Ashley didn't hesitate, "Cock, please."

Emily scurried up to straddle Josh's head. She brushed her pussy over Josh's mouth, and he tilted his head to run his tongue along her slit. Ashley straddled her brother's hips and caressed his cock with her wet pussy.

Ashley said, "Emily, can you put it in for me?"

Emily laughed, "My pleasure."

Emily reached down and gave Josh's cock a couple of quick pulls. She held it tight and aimed it at her friend's pussy. Ashley raised her hips and Emily guided Josh's beautiful erection between his sister's pussy lips. Josh and Ashley groaned as she sank down on her brother's cock. Emily's fingers found Ashley's clit and stroked the sensitive organ. Ashley started cumming before Josh's cock was fully seated.

Emily was a half foot shorter than Ashley, and it was easy for her to lean forward and suck on first one then the other of her friend's nipples. Emily's fingers danced between Josh's cock and her friend's clit. With Emily tilted forward, Josh's tongue had easy access to Emily's pussy. He pushed his tongue into Emily's slit and licked up until he reached her clit. Emily jerked each time his tongue made a pass up her wet pussy. Emily's juices flowed over Josh's mouth and chin. His nose was filled with the smell of her heated sex.

Ashley was bobbing up and down on Josh's hard cock. Josh drove his hips up to meet his sister's tight pussy as their bodies slapped together. Just when Josh would get close to cumming, his sister would scream and slam herself down on his cock. She held still as her body shook and the walls of her vagina squeezed his cock. It was just a long enough pause to keep Josh on the edge. Eventually, Ashley would wiggle her hips and start bouncing on his cock again. Josh thought he was going to lose his mind.

Josh's hands were on Emily's breasts teasing her nipples and squeezing the soft flesh. Things got really interesting for Emily when Ashley's fingers found her friend's clit. Between Josh's probing tongue and her friend's fingers, Emily lost control. She screamed and shuddered as she orgasmed hard. Her jaw quivered, and her teeth bit nipped Ashley's nipple. Ashley tilted her head back and yelled as she came. Instead of holding still, she kept working her brother's cock. Her pussy clamped onto his erection, and she jerked her brother off with her tight vagina. Josh moaned into Emily's pussy as he shot his seed into his sister's unprotected womb.

The two girls clung together gasping for air. Their sweaty bodies dripped onto the young man below. Josh muttered something unintelligible and pushed on Emily's ass to free himself from her smothering bottom. As he wiggled to free himself, his flaccid cock slipped out of his sister's pussy. Ashley whimpered at the loss. She slid back and grasped his spent cock in her hand. She leaned down and sucked her brother's sex into her mouth.

Josh groaned as he pushed her away, "Oh God, Ashley, please stop. I need to sleep. We have a math test tomorrow, and I need the grade."

Ashley sat up and stared at her brother in horror, "Oh shit!"

Ashley grabbed her PJs and ran for the door still nude. "Good night and thanks for the ride."

Emily yelled at Ashley's back, "Good night, Ashley."

Ashley checked her calendar app. Sure enough, she had a math exam tomorrow, and it was on the same material she had struggled with and failed to comprehend in her homework. The student-athlete cursed her lapse. She knew she couldn't wait until tomorrow to study for the test. On top of everything, her body was in the grip of an intense Senesse reaction. She found the envelope with the two prolactin pills and swallowed one.

She rushed into the bathroom for another shower. The pills were not as fast acting as the shot so she was still aroused. Washing her brother's cum from her pussy drove her to another orgasm. She leaned against the wall of the shower and scrubbed her soapy hands over her clit. Fucking her brother and best friend had been awesome. She drove herself to another orgasm thinking about Emily rubbing her clit while she worked her pussy up and down her brother's sweet erection. Ashley sighed as the pill gradually took effect. Her arousal was under control by the time she dried herself off. Ashley put on her PJs and went back to the desk in her bedroom.

Ashley opened her math book and started to review the new chapter. She didn't make it halfway through the material before she yawned. She slapped herself to stay awake. The equations seemed to have come alive. Her eyes chased Greek letters around the page. I'll close my eyes for just a minute. Ashley didn't even manage to recite the names of her enemies before she fell asleep.

Ashley woke to her alarm. Her cheek had a crease from sleeping on the book. Ashley got ready for school. Maybe she could study during History. Unfortunately, Ashley bombed her math test. She was used to mostly A's with maybe an occasional B+. It was the first time in her life she ever received a D on a test.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers