All Comments on 'Ashley's Campaign Ch. 15'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Geon54Geon54over 7 years ago
Congratulations...

...there are no longer any likable characters in this story. The Homecoming Queen contest no longer holds any interest since its impossible to care who wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agreed with previous comment

Personally I just want Ashley to get her revenge now

mydarknessmydarknessover 7 years ago
Keep working ...

This chapter wasn't that good imo.

electronpoolselectronpoolsover 7 years ago

Loved her fucking her teacher. Like that it's continuing to get more debauched. I hope by the end of this that she'll kick the hard drugs, though, as that stuff makes me pretty uneasy.

Still, I like that it's still interesting, challenging, and twisted. Good work, and I hope you keep to your vision despite what anyone comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mr Wilson

I would love to see Mr Wilson get another shot at Ashely. Being near 7 feet tall I would think he'd have a super long cock and should try to see if Ashley can deep throat the whole thing. Great chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES