Ashley's Campaign Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth said, "Ashley have you considered dancing with some of the guys who are sitting on the fence? I have a list of guys who might vote for you in exchange for a quick dance."

Ashley said, "Sorry Beth, I'm tired of campaigning. I just want to dance with Ryan."

Beth said, "Please Ashley, the campaign is almost over, and the contest is still very close. It could go either way. I've made a small list of undecided senior guys who could be persuaded by something as simple as a dance. Ellen is already dancing with one of the guys on my list. You know how much all of your friends want to see Ellen lose. So, if you want to beat that bitch, you need to take a deep breath and dance with a few strangers. You'll have plenty of time to dance with your boyfriend."

Ashley sighed and said, "OK, OK, considering everything I've already done to win, I guess getting my toes stepped on isn't the worst thing."

Jordan said, "Hey, I think I'm on Beth's list of people to lobby. I hope you can spare one dance with me?"

Ashley laughed, "OK, you have been a big help with my campaign, and you did win the Homecoming Game single-handed. I think you earned a dance."

Beth said, "Jordan, you already promised Ashley your vote, but maybe dancing with a friend will help get her warmed up to the idea of dancing with strangers."

Josh said, "Hey don't I get a dance with my lovely sister?"

Ashley smiled at her twin brother and nodded in agreement.

Beth said, "OK, dance with your brother after Jordan but then you have to get to work."

Ryan said, "Nice! I volunteer to dance with Emily while the twins are engaged."

Daniel, the tight end, said, "Ashley, I hope my name is on Beth's list. Hey, I used to date Ellen and haven't made up my mind yet."

Ashley said, "Daniel, it looks like my dance card is getting too full. Talk to Beth if you want a dance."

Daniel recoiled as if Ashley had slapped him. He had started drinking well before the dance. He glared at Ashley and slunk away. She shuddered as she remembered Daniel pressuring her for sex at the pool party. He had shown her pictures from Ellen's party and wanted her to give him sex for his vote. Ashley had gotten Ryan to throw the drunken fool out of the party. She wanted nothing to do with him ever.

Ashley danced with Jordan first. In her heels, Ashley was as tall as the powerful running back. It felt strange being in his arms for a slow number. Since her dress was backless, Jordan's big hands were on bare flesh. She shivered as she recalled how Jordan had tied her up with her own bikini at the pool party. When she protested that she was a virgin, Jordan had taken her in her ass. She had been surprised at how gentle he had been. He had even made sure she orgasmed before his own climax. Afterward, he had not only promised his vote but also all of his friends' votes.

Josh was her next partner, and after a moment, he said, "Jeez, Ashley, you've lost a lot of weight. Are you OK?"

Ashley's head was resting on her brother's shoulder. She kissed his neck and whispered, "I'm fine Josh."

Josh held her close. His hands rested on her hips. "I love your dress. It's so sheer and delicate. I have to warn you that with the light behind it, you might as well be naked."

Josh's hands slid lower, and he cupped her ass briefly. "Sis, are you going commando? Oh dear God, did you lose another bet with Emily? I would have thought you learned your lesson with the little yellow dress."

Ashley laughed, "Guess I'll never learn to not bet against Emily."

For the next couple of hours, Ashley danced with the people on Beth's list. It was too hot in the gym, and the exercise made her thirsty. Ashley couldn't understand why everyone in America kept the temperature so high inside. In Europe, if you got cold, you just wore a sweater or maybe wool pants. After each dance, she went to the refreshment table for some fruit punch. Beth would lead the next guy on her list over to Ashley and introduce them. She made sure to smile and compliment them on something like how sharp they were dressed.

The band took a break, and Ashley headed over to the refreshment table. She was surprised to find Zach standing with his back to her as she approached the table. He jumped when she said, "What are you doing here, asshole? Looking for girls to procure for your Army friends?"

Zach finished what he was doing and turned around. He looked like a little boy who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He stammered for a moment before he handed her a cup of punch.

"You're looking gorgeous tonight."

Ashley hissed, "As if you care what I look like. The last time we were together, you gave me to your Army buddies for a fuck toy. Afterward, you thought I'd fallen into a pit and died. Let me see. If I remember correctly, your words were, 'When we find her body, we need to burn her corpse and throw it into the river.'"

Zach choked on his drink and took a minute to recover. He said, "Damn it, Ashley. I was worried about you. I don't know why you didn't wait until morning to leave. I was sure you'd fallen into a pit and were seriously injured. We looked all over for you. When we couldn't find you, I got scared. I wasn't thinking rationally when I said that. I don't know how you have possibly heard me say that anyway."

"I had no intention of waiting until morning for another round with your horny friends. I escaped through the tunnel your little ferret buddy said was blocked. I was just outside when you suggested how to get rid of my body. You're a fucking asshole. Just leave me alone. If it weren't for your sweet sister, Tami, I'd never go near your place again."

Ryan strolled up to the refreshment table and asked Ashley, "Everything OK? How are you doing on Beth's list? Any chance we'll get to dance together before the night is over?"

"I'm making slow progress. I hope to finish with Beth's list this set. Then I'll be able to dance with the man I love."

The band was coming out onto the stage Beth was leading the next voter over to dance with Ashley.

Zach handed Ryan a cup of punch and whispered in his ear, "I need to talk to you about something important."

Ashley had been happy that all of her dance partners during the first set. They had been friendly and well behaved. She had chatted with them as they danced and thought she had convinced several to vote for her. In the second set, she noticed that her partners became more and more aggressive. There were more slow numbers in the set, and the guys held her close as they danced. She got concerned as the guys began taking more liberties with their hands.

She smiled when she felt her next partner's erection pressing into her abdomen. She bantered with the guy and managed to get a pledge for his vote. She thanked him and headed over for another cup of punch. She was annoyed when her second partner grabbed her ass, and she couldn't get him to move it. Her third partner grabbed her breast and ground his erection against her body.

Ashley heard a girl squeal nearby and was shocked to see that the girl's partner had his hand inside of the top of her dress. Instead of giving the guy a slap, the girl was grinding her pelvis on the guy's thigh. When they spun around, Ashley was surprised to see the girl's hand caressing the boy's cock.

At the end of the dance, Ashley was hot and sweaty. She was breathing hard as she walked over to the refreshment table. She looked around the room as she gulped down the cup of punch Zach happily handed her. She had anticipated her returning Senesse lust but, she was surprised at how fast her arousal was building. Even more surprising was the behavior of several other students and some of the chaperons. Everywhere she looked couples were engaged in inappropriate behavior. Some couples drifted out of the gym unable to control their growing passion.

Beth came over and said, "Daniel is your last partner. Be nice, you need his vote. Afterward, you can dance with Ryan for the rest of the evening."

Daniel had spent the night at the refreshment table. By the smell of his breath, Ashley figured he had been spiking his punch with rum. He was unsteady on his feet when he grabbed her body to begin a slow dance. She jerked when he pressed a sizable erection against her lithe body. He pulled her tight and began to grind against her. His hand slid down her bare back and pushed under her elastic waistband. She protested when his hand groped her bare ass. He laughed when all her struggles managed to do was rub her body against his hard cock.

Daniel snickered, "I was wondering if you were wearing panties. Now, I'll just have to give you my vote."

After finishing Beth's list, all of her dances were reserved for Ryan. Even her boyfriend sported a massive erection. He was a little more respectful than her previous dance partners and kept his hands outside of her dress. Even so, he managed to squeeze her breast and cup her ass. She was happy when the band stopped playing and Mr. Janson, the principal, strolled up to the microphone.

Mr. Janson said, "It's been a rough week at Riverdale High. Sometimes we forget that the school is a part of a larger community, a community under attack by drugs. Everyone is tired of seeing their loved ones destroyed and they are screaming for a crack down on drugs and drug dealers. Our school has a zero tolerance policy for drugs. The police raid caught us by surprise but was obviously needed. I hope we have learned a lesson. I have asked the police chief to carry out regular inspections."

"Thankfully, we have had some good news this week that shows what can be achieved when we stay away from drugs. I'd like to congratulate the football team for winning the conference championship and making the playoffs. Their success represents years of hard work. There are no shortcuts to a championship."

"In the same vein, the girls' soccer team has earned their conference championship and have already won their first playoff game. I am proud of all our scholar athletes."

"Now I'd like to announce the king and queen for the Homecoming Dance. I would like Ryan, Ellen, William and Ashley to come up onto the stage."

Ryan had his arm around Ashley's waist as he waited for the principle to announce the winner. He could feel the tension in her body. His girlfriend was squirming in his arms, and her breath was coming in labored gasps.

Ashley glanced over at Ellen. Her rival was hanging on William Benton Pembroke III's arm. She was surrounded by her friends. At least, she was surrounded by all of her friends who had not been arrested in the police drug raid. Ashley hoped that enough of Ellen's friends had been arrested to decide the election. Ashley couldn't believe that the principal was describing the achievement of each of the candidates in excruciating detail. Mr. Janson was normally long-winded, but tonight he seemed to take a perverse delight in tormenting the candidates.

Ashley fidgeted as she listened to the principal drone on. She had visions of winning the election and extracting vengeance like Carrie in the movie. She smiled at the thought of Ellen and her remaining friends drenched in blood.

Ryan's hand was on her side, stroking her bare flesh. She was painfully aware it had been nearly eight hours since her last prolactin pill. Her arousal was building and barely manageable. Hopefully, she could find the time to take one of the two remaining pills soon.

One of the students yelled, "Come on. Spit it out. Who won."

"In all my years at Riverdale High, there has never been a contest as close as this one. There are only two votes separating the contenders. The close vote should not come as a surprise since the candidates are both examples of Riverdale's finest. If it is agreeable to the candidates, I would like to call it a tie."

Before Ashley could respond, Ellen yelled, "No way I'll share the crown with that European slut. Just tell us who won."

Mr. Janson looked like he was about to have a heart attack, "OK, OK, if that's your decision, please give a round of applause to Ryan and Ashley, our Homecoming King and Queen."

Half of the room cheered. Ashley smiled as she watched Ellen burst into tears and run from the gym. Ashley squealed as Jordan picked her up and sat her on his broad shoulder. Ryan and Jordan sprinted for the stage. Despite Ashley clutching the bottom of her dress when Jordan slid her off of his shoulder, the back of her flouncy dress flew up to flash her lithe ass for the assembled students. Whoever was operating the flood lights momentarily turned on one behind Ashley. For a second her shapely body was silhouetted through her translucent dress.

Ashley was happy she did not have to make a speech. The crowd was happy to receive a wave and watch the king and queen kiss. The next few minutes were reserved for a student photographer who was determined to capture the perfect picture for the class yearbook. Finally, the king and queen were directed to lead off a dance. As Ryan swept her around the dance floor, Ashley wondered if someday the two of them would be dancing together at their wedding. The Homecoming Dance was winding down by the end the band's set. Ashley excused herself and went with Emily to the bathroom.

Emily said, "I knew you would win. You certainly deserved it more than that bitch, Ellen. Did you see her run out of the room in tears?"

Ashley said, "Somehow, it wasn't as satisfying as I had dreamed. Of course, I'm glad I didn't lose because that would have sucked, but I cannot say I am ecstatic. If anything I'm just tired."

Emily said, "You could have fooled me. I caught it all on my phone. You had a big smile on your face when the principal announced that you had won."

Emily showed her the video. She had to fast forward through a lot of the principal's boring speech. Emily was right. Ashley did break out into a big smile when she won. The video continued on and showed Jordan picking her up. Ashley winced when Jordan set her down on the stage flashing her ass for the crowd. Ashley gasped when the floodlight revealed the outline of her body.

"Oh God, no wonder the crowd cheered. I hope you don't object if I put my panties back on."

Emily laughed, "Go right ahead. You paid the bet. It worked out better than I hoped."

Emily handed Ashley a small brown paper bag. The newly crowned Homecoming Queen looked in the bag for a moment and glared at her best friend.

Ashley said, "Come on Emily, I was wearing bikini underwear. What's with the G-string?"

Emily said, "Well if you don't want them, you can continue going commando."

Ashley slipped on the G-string and said, "Damn it, Emily. I think you enjoy embarrassing me."

"Oh come on Ashley. When I first met you, you were so uptight. Admit it. You've had a lot more fun since you met me."

"Seriously Emily, if I had it to do all over again, I would never run for Homecoming Queen, and I wouldn't enter the pole dancing contest either. You were right when you said you would make my senior year memorable. I love you, but I've found I can't handle memorable."