All Comments on 'Ashley's Homecoming Ch. 07'

by papa319

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
prop69prop69about 7 years ago
We owe this story to Ashley

Ashley...marry me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ashley

I think Ashley is the real winner in this story. I would love to see you continue with this story with the girls moving in across the street. Perhaps one of them ends up pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Two here are not parents

Our story teller and the niece. They could be. You can do it.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
John

OMGosh...He reminds me of a friend I've never met. I met him originally on AOL in a chat room and still keep in touch with him on Facebook. The personality of John and this character is so similar. He too has a Lori (her name is Char). I don't know that he's ever done these things but if he has, I wouldn't be surprised. I sure hope you continue with this story, with Ashley and Kara moving in across the street. Anxiously waiting Ashley's Homecoming Ch. 08, and 09, and 10, etc. etc. etc. ;)~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

I've read this entire story twice through! Can't wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Years

Over a year ago this was posted and I still come back to see if the next installment has been posted.

Will there be another installment.......... I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story longer than the material ...first couple of parts excellent, then only average

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

Its fun with doing it with a Man and his girlfriend or wife. Some times the Man just watched me with her and some times he was in me from behind while I was in the middle taking care of her with my mouth. LOL I had been in some crazy FUN times. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous