Ashley's Homecoming Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Lori had started grinding her sister's face I sunk myself deep into Judy hitting the end of her vagina before my entire length was buried inside her. 'That's where Kara gets her short box from' I thought before starting to stroke in and out of her sometimes angling so I was dragging against the bottom of her opening and the edge of my helmet scraped her rough patch on the top of her tunnel. Playing with her clit I soon had her squirming around, her muscles doing a number on my cock and for the second time tonight I dumped a load of cum into her gorgeous body.

I remained inside her as I watched Lori picking up speed, having an idea I pulled out and watched as our combined fluids spilled through her stretched and abused lips. When I felt Lori was close to the edge I placed my thumb on Judy's anal ring and shoved my thumb completely in her ass. Judy screamed into Lori's cunt and Lori rewarded her by filling her mouth with sweet girl cum, I rotated my thumb and she again screamed causing Lori to cream her again. Removing my thumb I quickly wiped it on a cloth that was on the hope chest and crawled up beside them, lying down and just watching as Lori tried to regain her composure before dismounting her sister's face and laying beside her.

I must have passed out because next thing I knew I was waking up in a dark room, Lori was spooning my back and i was spooning Judy. Both women had a light snore that Lori developed when she was blackout drunk. I felt myself growing between Judy's plump ass cheeks and reached down positioning myself in her still soaked slot, lifting her thigh enough to allow me to slide inside her before lowering it again.

I maintained a slow pace as I thoroughly coated my cock in her juices before pulling out and pushing my head against her back door, sliding in easily in her relaxed state. Again only slow strokes as I worked myself deeper and deeper into her bowels the same way I had done to Ashley just the night before. Her hips started to meet my thrusts as we slowly fucked next to my wife. About ten minutes of making love to her forbidden passage I deposited a load into her final hole and fell back to sleep still deep in her ass.

I was awoken sometime during the night to Judy humping and grinding against my crotch, my dick still lodged in her ass but rock hard once again. With her ass still full of my seed there was much less resistance this time so I was much firmer with my strokes. Judy began moaning and I could smell her scent filling the room and she fingered her pussy. When her humping turned to thrusting I started fucking her ass hole roughly, she was crying out encouragingly as she matched each powerful thrust with her own.

"In my pussy!" Judy yelled and I pulled out of her ass and sank fully inside her womb as my hot splooge coated the back of vagina, her muscles milking and squeezing everything from my shaft as she convulsed through her own climax.

The sun was leaking through the curtains, Lori's head was on my chest with my arm wrapped around her shoulder and back, Judy was cleaning my cock with a hunger that never seemed to be satisfied. She quickly had a mouth full of my spunk which she spat out between Lori's pussy lips before licking them clean.

She stood up and wiped her face off with the cloth on the hope chest. "What the fuck are these!" Judy yelled causing both Lori and I to jump.

"What?" we both questioned.

"These are the pair Kara was wearing when she left to spend the night here." Judy angrily growled.

"Well Ashley..." Lori started.

"That explains everything," Judy said "that girl has some kind of effect on people."

I thought she would be more pissed about her daughter sharing our bed but I also got what she meant about Ashley having an effect on people, that little fucktoy could turn a convent into a brothel in under a month.

12