Ashley's Modeling Shoot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now why would I want to do that? Eddie has so much planned for you today."

Ashley was frantic. Her back arched of the chair as she wildly looked down at her arms and wrists trying to find a way to break free. She twisted slightly to her left, desperately pulling at the bonds on her right leg.

"Let me go!" She exclaimed angrily, then giving a high pitched grunt as she strained again at the bonds. Ashley's body was trying to twist wildly from side to side, but her motion was limited from the devices. The chair she was secured to rocked ever so slightly in response to her attempts at escape.

"Jenna! Help me!" Ashley screamed.

"Your friend left about twenty minutes ago." Vince began speaking. "Besides, you're in a completely sound proof portion of the building now."

"Oh, God.....Noooooo! Somebody please help me!" Ashley wailed again. Her movement was significantly restricted. She could twist her torso slightly but no more than 4 or 5 inches in any directions. Her hips were almost completely immobilized due to the strap around her waist. Her legs could just barely flex at the knees but she could not close her legs from shoulder width position. Should could lift her head slightly but only for brief periods before the strap around her neck choked her until she had to drop her head back onto the chair.

"Please calm down, Ashley. We aren't going to hurt you." Vince tried to sooth over Ashley's pants of desperation during her struggles. "Were just going to have a little fun with you, that's all. You'll be completely unharmed."

"Let me go!" Ashley growled.

"Shhhhhh..." Vince responded, moving over to Ashley and putting his right hand up to her face in a soothing manner.

"Get away from me!" Ashley said as she twisted her face away from Vince's approaching hand.

Vince's hand followed Ashley's attempts at retreat, gently brushing the hair from her face. Her hair was starting to stick to her temples due to the perspiration form her struggles.

"Shhhhh, shhhhh, there...there....just calm down." Vince continued trying to settle Ashley's frantic movements. Ashley continued to toss her head from side to side, panting in frustration from the inability to stop Vince's hand from touching her face.

"Don't touch me." Ashley was beginning to tire from her exertions. Her body was fighting the bonds much less ferociously. Vince backed away from Ashley.

"Now, that's better. That's right....just relax." Vince said softly.

As Vince removed his hand away from Ashley's face, she twisted her body one more time in a futile attempt to break free. Then glared at Vince with fury. Ashley's mind raced trying to discern exactly what was happening to her. Her anger was only overshadowed by her fear. She glanced at Eddie, who was almost hissing like a snake at his joy of capturing the beautiful girl, rubbing his hand together. She could see that his expression was one of lust, his previous nervousness now transformed completely into one of anticipation over his helpless prey. Ashley was beginning to feel naked as Eddie's gaze traveled up and down her bound body. There was no question in her mind what Eddie wanted, and she was helpless to stop him. Her only hope for help was from Vince.

"Vince, please....what's happening?" Ashley pleadingly asked Vince, hoping to hear him tell her that this was a cruel joke or just part of an innocent process of why she came there.

"What's happening, my dear?" Vince mocked her question. "We have you tied down to a chair, and Eddie is about to take the first steps in the complete enjoyment of your body that all of us will experience.

"Noooo!" Ashley screamed again. Her body once again began jerking wildly trying to break free of its restriction.

Vince looked at Eddie and nodded, giving Eddie queue to begin. Eddie moved toward Ashley, his hands reaching toward the top buttons on her blouse.

"What are you doing?" Ashley froze momentarily as she noticed Eddie's movements. "No, don't!" She exclaimed as Eddie's hands began unbuttoning her shirt. She made short quick movements with her torso from side to side, trying to prevent Eddie from reaching her buttons. Eddie's hands followed her movements easily, quickly moving down the front of her chest with each successful release of a button. "Oh, god! No! Please don't! Stop!"

Ashley barked. She was doing everything possible to keep Eddie's hands from completing his task. Her arms were reflexively jerking in an attempt to knock Eddie's hands away. She tried to press her body back into the chair then suddenly forward. Eddie's endeavors were little hindered as he steadily made his way down the buttons on Ashley's blouse, reaching the last one available before her shirt reached the point where it was tucked into the restraining band around her waist then her jeans after that. During Eddie's journey down her front, Ashley would jerk her head upwards, frantically watching Eddie's progress. As her body twisted, the strain became too much for her neck and she would drop her head back onto the chair, only to be followed by another attempt a few moments later.

Eddie grabbed the bottom of Ashley's blouse at the sides and gently worked the shirt out of her jeans and through the strap. He finished with the remaining buttons and spread the now open shirt and slipped it over Ashley's shoulders and down her arms as far as it would go.

Ashley's glistening skin from the top of her low cut jeans to her slender neck was now visible, interrupted only by the strap around her waist concealing her navel, and a lace bra covering her medium sized breasts. Her chest heaved from her exertions.

Please, don't do this!" Ashley begged. She looked over to Vince with pleading eyes. She had never felt so exposed and helpless. The room began to feel cool on her bare skin, as her struggles receded. She desperately wanted to cover herself. She glanced at Eddie as he stepped back from his work. Then again, she looked at Vince. She could see the lust in both the men's eyes, as they stared at her bra-covered breasts.

"Geez....just look at her." Eddie said in a raspy voice, dry from anticipation. "I can't believe I'm going to see such a beautiful girl completely naked....in the flesh."

Ashely cringed at Eddie's words as she closed her eyes and turned her head away from both of the men.

"Yes....she is quite pretty." Vince added. "We should have a great deal of fun with her. I hope you guys appreciate what I have done for you and I hope you put on a good show for me."

Ashley jerked her head around to face Vince. 'What did he mean by you guys?' However, deep inside she knew the answer. She suddenly recalled the strange room she saw through the windows in the hallway. There were several men there. All of them busily at work on medical equipment. She shuddered at the possibility of what they were going to do to her.

"I suppose we can have a little show right now." Vince suggested. "Eddie, why don't you lift her bra up over her tits. Let's take a look at her nipples."

"Oh, god! Somebody help me, please!" Ashley screamed. She again began trying to twist away from Eddie's approaching hands. "Get away from me.....NO....ahhhhh......ennnnuhg!"

Eddie's fingers slipped under the band at the sides of Ashley's bra. Her skin crawled as the tips of his fingers touched her sensitive ribs under her arms. As he pulled the material away from her skin, his hands slid slightly to the front and lifted the cups of her bra away from and over her breasts. Ashley's head was shaking from side to side as her protests continued. She instinctively tried to pull her biceps in to prevent Eddie's efforts but getting little movement from her bonds. Eddie completed his task, pulling the entire circumference of her bra up toward her armpits. The elastic came to rest were her breasts met her chest, pushing down on her tits slightly.

"Suussssss" Vince pulled in his breath through his teeth as he first caught glimpse of Ashley's fully exposed breasts and nipples. "Oh..my, my, my." He quietly hissed.

"Stop it!" Ashley exclaimed. "Oh, god....please don't look at me!"

Ashley lifted her head from the chair and looked down in horror and embarrassment at her exposed breasts. Her areolae slightly puckered and her nipples moderately extended. Her nipples were about the size of an eraser head on a pencil and her areolae half way between quarter and half-dollar size in circumference. She tried to move her torso against the chair to pull her bra back down over her tits and then tried to move her chest to the sides of her arms also in attempt to scrape the bra back down to conceal her nipples. The attempts were futile as her movement was too restricted.

"Please...please...please, don't look." She said as her head fell back to the chair in capitulation. Ashley closed her eye tightly trying to will herself away from her captive position and these two perverted men now staring at her naked breasts. She had never felt more hopeless. She wanted nothing more than to cover herself and run from the room. However, the straps around her body were not going to let her move. She had no choice but to lie there, her breast exposed, rising and falling with rapid breath from her struggles. She sensed the two men leering at her bare chest, focusing on her nipples and there was nothing she could do to stop them.

"You have gorgeous tits, Ashley." Vince stated. "Beautifully shaped. Not too big and quite perky. Your nipples simply look scrumptious."

Ashley winced at Vince's comments. She closed her eyes even more tightly and turned her face as far from the two men as she could.

"Please pull my bra back down." Ashley pleaded.

"I'm afraid we will not do that. It would halt so much of our current pleasure. I'm afraid you are going to have to get used to us looking at your tittys my dear. Of course we are going to do more than just look."

Vince looked over at Eddie and raised both hands. He brought his index finger and thumb together in repetitive movements. "Eddie, why don't you play with Ashley's nipples. See if you can get them erect."

Ashley's eyes shot open and she turned her face toward Eddie, who was slowly approaching while raising his hands toward her breasts. "Don't touch me!" She demanded as she craned her neck, looking down at Eddie's approaching hands. "No......DON'T!" She growled as she tried to move her breast away from Eddie. She tried to retreat back into the chair. As Eddie's fingers got closer, she quickly twisted to the side. Her fleeing breasts could not move far. Eddie's hands followed her motion and closed in on their target.

"STOP!.....Get away from me. Donnnnn't" Ashley desperately commanded. Her head was raised watching the pursuit of her nipples by Eddie's hands. "NO!....ahhhh!"

Ashley's head dropped to the chair as Eddie's fingers latched onto her nipples. Eddie began gently rubbing her nipples between his fingers. The sensation of the unwanted stimulation shot through her breast. She twisted from side to side as much as her bonds would let her, yet Eddie's touch easily followed her attempts to dislodge her nipples from his manipulations. "Nuuh!" Ashley gasped in protest. The feeling in her nipples was intense, as Eddie's constant stimulation sent jolts of sensation through her body. She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head back and forth. Nothing she did could shake Eddie's fingers from her nipples. She was enraged that a perverted geek was forcing these sensations on her. She was humiliated that Vince was watching with sick satisfaction.

"Oh, yes!" Eddie began saying. "That's right baby. Try to pull your nipples away. You can't....can you? How does that feel, huh? They are starting to get hard, Ashley. I'm making your nipples hard and you can't stop me."

"Stooooop!" Ashley demanded. She could feel her nipples beginning to respond from the unwanted touch. Eddie gently rolled the nubs between his fingers. They were stiffening and elongating. Eddie adjusted his fingers as he pulled more of her puckering nipples into his finger's grasps.

"Ahhhhhhh.....please stop." Ashley begged. Her movements were becoming less violent as she tired from her futile attempts to jerk her nipples from Eddie's touch. She became maddeningly frustrated as he kept up his palpitations.

"I'm not going to stop for a while, Ashley. This is too much fun." Eddie released his fingers momentarily. Ashley sighed slightly from relief. However, it was short lived as Eddie began rubbing her nipples with his thumbs, folding the hardened nubs over and then letting them rebound back to erect uprightness. Eddie moved his thumbs in circular motion repeating the process.

"Vince, look at her nipples. Do you see how long they are getting?"

"Uuuuuunh.." Ashley protested as she tried to retreat back into the chair then thrust her chest forward and to the side. She tried to gain respite from the new tweaking sensation Eddie was forcing on her nipples. Occasionally she was able to move her breasts from Eddie's circling thumbs to interrupt his rhythm. However, Eddie would quickly find his mark again, introducing several more tweaks before Ashley once again briefly dislodge her nipples from Eddie's unwanted stimulation.

Ashley lifted her head, straining against the strap around her neck. She watched as Eddie chased her nipples with his thumbs. She was having better success avoiding Eddie's touch as she watched. She could anticipate his movements and quickly jerk her breasts away just before his thumbs rubbed them.

Eddie responded to Ashley's new tactic by once again pulling her nipples into gently clasping fingers. Eddie encircled her hardened nubs with a thumb, index, middle and ring finger on each nipple.

"Nooooaaah........Please quit!" Ashley whimpered as she saw her once semi-successful attempts to avoid Eddie, foiled with his new position on her nipples. She dropped her head back onto the chair. She continued to try and twist her torso, but exhaustion was beginning to take over. "Ahhhhhh, please don't do this anymore."

"I don't think Eddie is even close to being finished, Ashley." Vince began speaking. "This must be extremely frustrating to you, having your nipples played with and not being able to stop it. I know Eddie's not the most attractive guy in the world. He'd never be able to do this to such a beautiful girl with her consent. Therefore, I'm not surprised he is savoring this moment and fully intends to make it last as long as he wishes."

Eddie was pulling Ashley's nipples up between his fingers then let them slide back down through his grip. Just before her flesh dropped free he would move his fingers back and forth to pull the full length of her hardened nipples back up and repeat the process. Every thirty seconds or so, he would flip his hands over and roll her stiff nubs between his index and middle finger, holding her nipples as he would a cigarette. From this position he quickly flicked his thumbs over the end of her nipples. Eddie enjoyed the small jerks and reflexes Ashley's body would make while stimulating her. He watched intently how her darkened and puckered areolae rolled between his fingers then looked at her frustrated facial expressions. Ashley's eyes were closed and her face was turned to the side. When Eddie's manipulations of her nipples sent a particularly strong sensation through her, a grimace would erupt from her face as she tried to dislodge her nipples from Eddie's fingers. Other than these feeble attempts, Ashley was too exhausted to put up much resistance.

"It looks like you two are getting along splendidly." Vince said. "I'll just leave you two alone while I step out for a spell. I hate to leave, though. Eddie, you sure are doing a number on her nipples. Keep up the good work. I don't want you to stop until I get back."

"No problem, Vince." Eddie responded. "I could do this all day.....of course we have other things planned for Ashley today, don't' we?"

Vince nodded in the affirmative and walked toward the door opposite from where they initially entered. As he opened the door, Ashley yelled again in hopes someone would come to her rescue.

"The only people that can hear you now are those that know you're here and what we are doing to you." Vince said as he left and closed the door behind him.

Ashley's head dropped back onto the chair after her yell for help. Her mind was reeling from the feeling coursing through her incredibly sensitive nipples. Eddie had not missed a stroke in the last ten minutes. Ashley moved her chest suddenly to try and get just a second of relief from Eddie's stimulations, however he moved easily with her efforts. She jerked again, but still Eddie's fingers were still working her erect nubs. How could she make him stop? The sensations kept steady. Little spasm were starting to occur in her shoulders, her back, down her ribcage and the underside of her breast for each stroke Eddie gave to her helpless nipples. She was humiliated that Eddie could see what he was making her body do. Again she moved suddenly, with a gasp of frustration as she could not get her nipples free.

"Please......ahhh...please, it's...unh...starting to hurt." She pleaded.

"That's not pain your feeling Ashley. What you're beginning to feel is the onset of sensory overload. We've done a lot of research in the area."

"Oh, god!.......Stop!" Ashley begged, the spasms becoming more pronounced.

"Yeah.....that's right sweetheart. It's maddening, isn't it? God, you look great!" Eddie said as he savored each little wince in Ashley's face with each stroke of his fingers.

To be continued...

12