All Comments on 'Ashley's Revenge Ch. 10'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Is Ashley playing him?

It seems like she is. She probably took the GPS from his wife's car, went to the hotel, then replaced it. The husband deserves what he's going to get for being so gullible.

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManabout 10 years agoAuthor
Maybe she is, maybe she's not.

Either way, wouldn't you go along for the ride?

Thanks for the comment, love hearing what people think of the story.

d2talld2tallabout 10 years ago
Ashley

I hope she is cheating on you. It will make for an unblieveable life with this young blonde teen. She will growup to be a beautiful MILF. What great luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love this story!

Thanks for continuing this story, can't get enough of the saga of Ashley. And seeing how you wrap it all will be great no matter how you choose to end it. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome story

Glad to see another great chapter. Love the direction it is going. Hope to see the next installment soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Series

Personally I want to see them end up happily ever after with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Impregnate Ashley while wife watches

This story is so incredible. Love the wed dress and rings of last episode. I want the hubby to impregnate his little slut Ashley in the wife's bed while she watches so she makes him all hers once and for all. Keep up this incredible piece of literature please.

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

Thanks everyone for the comments, love hearing them. I think it's cool that at the start there were people saying there was no way Ashley and Mr. Jones shouldn't get together and now it seems like Ashley getting her man is what most people want.

What will happen? You'll have to keep reading to find out!

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

what if the wife was meeting ashley?and they are setting up the hubby so they can be together?or maybe she was meeting her sister or another woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loving this story

but ashley is starting to freak me out... in a creepy way. everything she's said in this chapter is borderline obsessive/possessive. like the beginnings signs people should have noticed about psychotic girlfriends, except her hotness and sex appeal cover it up. seriously, the things she says is spot on: Overly Attached Girlfriend without the crazy eyes.

even if the wife is cheating on him and he and ashley get together, i don't really know how long they'd last... and i think people want them together because evidence is piling up that the wife is cheating, which makes us feel as if mr jones has permission to continue the affair. you're really good at putting us in his shoes!

to me, i don't know if i care who gets together. it's more like i want to know what happens!

i sincerely hope you have a HUGE plot twist other than ashley and mr jones getting together, even if the wife is cheating or not. otherwise i might be disappointed cause there's cleverness leaking out of this plot and writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not an Ashley supporter

I'm so tired of the wife being made the bad guy in this series. This started out as a weak revenge tail with Ashley bedding this woman's husband I would like to see it return to the revenge with the wife getting her revenge, and the husband's cheating exposed in a very humiliating way. From the beginning he has shown a complete lack of respect for his wife, if he wants out needs to just leave. I don't see the story line going that way so I'm done. Anyway that's my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Go for it.

Hey Tallman, I hope you will resolve this story with a happy ending for Ashley and Mr. Jones... I think we can all agree that what you have written is one of most men's greatest fantasies and the wife's possible cheating only gives excuse for this fantasy. It would be incredible for this to end with him justified in some aspect, and the less than intimate wife being dealt with in a considerate way. Ashley, while impressive for her apparent devotion to Mr. Jones, should get some realistic reward for her "house wrecking". It will be interesting to see how you resolve this story, it's pretty well written and intriguing, to my small male mind. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too much sex

There is way too much sex overall in the story Ashley's Revenge and not enough plot and story. Hope future chapters improve.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more!

I can't wait to read more. hope the next chapter comes out quick. I thought the hottest part of the story so far was when his wife fucked him and made him call her ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Please, give us the next episode soon...

Your story is great...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ignore the others

I've been checking daily since part 10 for you to post part 11. This story is fantastic - plot, descriptions/detail, etc. I've been reading stories off of this site for years; likely a decade. I've never checked daily for an update for any story series. Keep it up and post the next part ASAP, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wondering ...

Will Ashley ever get her revenge? Would love to see Chap 11 ...

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManalmost 10 years agoAuthor
There Will Be More!

Hello everyone,

First off let me say thank you for reading and especially commenting on the story. It's been a truly humbling experience knowing people are following these characters to the point that they want to know what happens next. This story has been my first attempt at writing fiction and thanks to your feedback I know I'm going in the right direction.

Since writing isn't my full-time gig sometimes it gets hard to find the time to pump out the next chapter but I promise you it is coming!

Thanks again for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes... very much interested in the next chapter!

Can't wait to read the next one!

hornyman169hornyman169almost 10 years ago
Why haven't they....

She's his fucktoy. He can do anything when she's handcuffed. He spanks her and uses his belt on her ass. Why hasn't he fucked her in the ass yet? It seems like the next logical step.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
that one stirred them all up

well done. I noticed some of the really short one pagers got as few as three comments. well, now you've done.

but I do agree with some of the commenters, it does seem to be a bit heavy on the verbal roll playing. lol

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
When is she going to boil the rabbit...?

For no good reason other than he wanted, this guy has been a piece of carp... for a guy who at one point said he would never leave his wife for Ashley he's been one foot out the door since the first day.

A ticket stub as proof of an affair...? Come on, is that a reach for him or what? And all the GPS has proven is that the VEHICLE was at the hotel... He's gladly using any excuse to relieve any possibility of guilt on his part. Even if she IS cheating he cheated prior to any knowledge of it...

"I'd suggest shoot her..." and all he does is say it's "a little extreme"...??? A LITTLE? ? It's almost impossible to like this guy when he so really craps on eighteen years of marriage.

Like the stories but really feel like we need to determine one way or the other whether Ashley is a complete whack job or not though it won't excuse him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ship Of Tools

Starting to get boring, and the plot is becoming obvious. Your big surprise when you reveal what the wife is really up to, as well as all the players involved, is being telegraphed. Your intention? Whatever happens, Ashley and her old tool deserve it.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
Keeping it interesting

When the same couple has multiple encounters in a story, it tends to get a bit repetitive, but Ashley's wicked ways avoid that pitfall. High marks to TallMarriedMan for keeping it hot, while stringing us along. He even makes their future pairing seem possible, even though in the back of your mind you know the odds aren't in their favor.

A page turner in the best possible sense. Kudos to TallMarriedMan, he got me to get up early to read more.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

almost too much sex but Ashley makes it inventive. can't wait for return from Spa weekend, with no wedding rings? and dinner at Ashely's parents. OR Just have Kate and Ashley admit it was all a set up and have a 3 some

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 1 year ago

With every chapter we read, it just get's better x

wwaldripwwaldrip11 months ago

This was really really hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
1653 Followers
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES