Ashley's Revenge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, then I can cook for you," I smiled. "Lindsey's parents must really like her, huh?" I asked looking down at the car.

"I know, right? She's a lucky bitch!" Ashley giggled. "I'd still prefer a Mustang though, it's so much more bad-ass."

"Just like you," I grinned.

"Exactly!" Ashley giggled as she leaned in and kissed me again. I leaned her body up against the car as we kissed and I felt her sweet tongue dart into my mouth tasting of Big Red soda. My left hand was under her ass holding her up and my right hand slid up her back until it was completely entwined with her soft, blonde hair. I tugged her hair back and she moaned as I kissed her neck.

"We should probably take this party inside," I moaned.

"Mmhmm," Ashley replied as I nibbled playfully on her soft neck and inhaled her sweet, floral and vanilla perfume. She looked at me and smiled when I put her down. I grabbed her bag from the trunk and closed the lid. "Have you pulled the GPS yet?" she asked as she looked over at my wife's SUV.

"Yeah, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet," I smiled as we headed into the house.

"Well then, is that first on our list?" Ashley asked as we walked into the den and I put her suitcase down on the floor.

"Really, that's what you want to do first?" I smiled as I leaned in and kissed her neck as I wrapped my arms around her thin waist.

"I figured you'd want to know," she moaned as I kissed and nibbled on her soft, sweet skin.

"It can wait," I whispered as I kneeled in front of her and unbuttoned her tight skinny jeans as I looked up into her amazing blue eyes. She just smiled and bit her lower lip as I unzipped her jeans and revealed the little red lace thong she was wearing. I slid her jeans down and as soon as I could I leaned in and kissed her body though the lace.

"Mmm, ok, your idea is better," Ashley groaned as she stepped out of her jeans and I tossed them towards the couch. I pulled off her Keds and tossed them in the same general direction as her jeans which left Ashley standing in front of me in her red lace thong, a tank top and her frilly white socks.

"I love the panties," I smiled as I looked up into her eyes as my hands grasped the red lace thong on both sides.

"I figured you'd like another pair for your collection," Ashley giggled and bit down on her lower lip as I slid the panties down her soft, smooth legs revealing her shaved pussy.

"I would, thank you," I grinned as she stepped out of the little sexy thong and I slid it into the same jeans pocket that held my wife's rings. I moved closer to Ashley and kissed her soft, warm flesh as I moved her left leg up over my right shoulder and then let my tongue find her clit.

"Fuck," Ashley moaned as she reached out and steadied herself up against the wall as my tongue made quick little circles around her clit. My hands grasped onto her hips and I pulled her body to mine as I kissed her soft skin and continued to tease her clit with my hot, wet tongue.

Ashley's hands moved down to my shoulders as my hands slid up her long, slim torso and took her pink tank top with them. I looked up to see the red lace bra that she was wearing as my hands caressed her firm young B cups through the sexy little bra. Ashley grabbed onto her tank and quickly pulled it the rest of the way over her head and threw it to the floor as she smiled down at me.

"You're amazing, baby," I moaned as I pushed her young body back up against the wall and I thrust my rolled tongue deep inside of her hot, wet pussy and tasted her sweet juices covering my tongue. Ashley moaned as her hands grabbed a hold of my hair as my tongue slid in and out of her sweetness.

"Fuck, that feels so good," Ashley groaned as I kissed her clit softly then let the tip of my wet tongue make quick little circles around her sensitive button. I looked up and I could see the lust in her eyes as she watched me as I devoured her young pussy with my lips and tongue.

"We have two full days of this," I grinned up at Ashley and she moaned as pulled my face back into her dripping wet pussy where I was more than happy to continue the tongue fucking I had been giving her. My big, strong hands moved around to her back and unsnapped that sexy little red lace bra and she threw it hard across the room before regaining her hold on my hair.

I cupped and massaged Ashley's firm breasts in my hands as I rolled her hard nipples between my thumbs and fingertips. I drilled her sopping wet pussy with my long rolled tongue causing her to moan and let out a few high pitch squeaks as she got closer and closer to the orgasm that was building inside her.

Ashley's body was pressed against the wall and her left leg was up over my shoulder as I drilled her sweet candy cunt with my married tongue. Her perfect young body was naked except for a pair of frilly socks and her gold cross and chain that was moving up and down with her perky breasts as her breathing grew more and more labored as I alternated working her pussy and her clit with my tongue.

I could feel her juices covering my face as I continued my assault on her dripping wet slit. I grinded my face against her body harder and buried my tongue as deep as I could to get each and every drop of her addictive nectar in my mouth. I swear she tasted like a sweet, cherry Jolly Rancher and I couldn't get enough of her.

"Mmm, fuck, yes!" Ashley moaned as her body started grinding itself against my tongue as it penetrated her over and over again with deep thrusts. I used my fingertips to squeeze down firmly on her hard nipples and twist them as my tongue shot deep inside her hot, young body causing Ashley to moan then let out a scream as her pussy flooded my mouth and tongue with her sweet candy juice.

I devoured every drop of her sweetness that I could but just couldn't keep up as her nectar rolled down my face and down her smooth thighs. My face was buried so deeply between her legs as I ate her that I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care as I was going to tongue fuck the little slut until she started to come down.

Ashley moaned and groaned and let out a bunch of sexy high pitched whimpers as she tried to pull my face away from her drenched pussy. I stayed the course and felt her pussy contracting on my tongue as it rolled deep inside of her. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I felt Ashley's body relax and I came up for air.

"Holy, fucking, hell," Ashley whimpered between breaths as she looked down at me kneeling in front of her. Her soft blue eyes looked at me like she was in a blissful daze and I looked up at her and smiled, my face absolutely covered with her juices.

"Welcome home, wife," I smiled.

"Thank you, husband," she giggled as she tried to catch her breath. I moved her leg off my shoulder and I stood up, wrapped my arms around her slim waist and kissed her deeply. Ashley's arms moved up around my neck as we kissed and I picked her up in my arms and carried her up the two sets of stairs to my bedroom. I carried Ashley to my bed and playfully tossed her onto the mattress.

"I have missed you," I smiled as Ashley looked up at me with her amazing blue eyes.

"I've missed you too," Ashley grinned as she stretched her long frame out on the bed. "Two whole days," she giggled, "But it still won't be enough."

"I know, you've got me craving you all the time now," I smiled as my eyes took her in.

"Well, if we got rid of your wife we could have a lot more time together," Ashley smiled sweetly as she propped herself up on her elbow.

"Right, because your parents would be fine with you dating a divorced guy twice your age."

"Who cares what they think? I'm 18 and I can do whatever or whomever I want," Ashley said with a wicked grin. "I'm a big girl."

"Yes, you are," I smiled as I reached under the bed and pulled out one of the Victoria's Secret boxes I had waiting for Ashley. "I got you a little something."

"Ooh, for me?" Ashley giggled as she sat up with a big smile and took the box from me and shook it.

"The big 'Victoria's Secret' on the top doesn't give away what it is? You still have to shake it?" I grinned.

"You never know," Ashley smiled as she pulled on the long black ribbon and then lifted the top of the pink box off to reveal a cherry red pleated babydoll with a shiny ribbon bow on the front and matching panties. Her face lit up as she lifted the babydoll from the box. "I love it baby, thank you!" she said as she leaned in and softly kissed me.

"You're welcome," I smiled as I watched her inspect the babydoll and the red lace panties. "I might have to steal them back at some point," I chuckled.

"Nope, these are all mine," Ashley giggled as she stood up, removed her white frilly socks. Her sparkling blue eyes locked on my eyes as she put the little red lace panties on and then slid the babydoll over her head and let it fall down around her slender frame. "How do I look?"

"You look absolutely amazing," I grinned as she twirled around to give me a great look of her amazing body in the lingerie.

"Thank you, sir," she smiled as she checked herself out in the mirror for a moment then turned back and walked up to me. "So is it time for me to suck on that big, hard cock of yours or shall we go see what's on that GPS unit?"

"You're hoping we're going to find something good on it, don't you?" I asked as I moved my big hands onto her hips.

"Kind of, I just think she's a bitch that doesn't deserve you and the sooner you find proof of that the sooner we can make her pay," Ashley smiled a bit too sweetly for the words that came out of her mouth but I couldn't deny it was working for her. She was sweet, she was sexy and I was pretty sure she was nothing but ruthless when it came to getting something she wanted.

"Then I guess we should go check the GPS," I grinned and Ashley got up on her tiptoes and kissed me before she took my hand and led me across the hall into my office. I sat down on my big, leather chair and Ashley sat down in my lap. She picked up the GPS unit and handed it to me.

"Stick it in, baby," she giggled as I reached over and slid the GPS unit into the USB hub on my desk and waited until the reader program that I had installed popped up on the screen. It took a couple of moments but soon there was a list of GPS coordinates and a map that showed where each of them was.

"Let's see what we have," I said as I looked at the map and didn't see anything out of the ordinary at first, just her drive to and from the various stores she works at and of course back to the house.

"What's this?" Ashley pointed at one of the items on the list of GPS coordinates that was time-stamped yesterday from noon until 2:45PM. I zoomed in on the map and saw that it was for the Sybaris, a local hotel that specializes in short stays for very adult activities. There was nothing else nearby so there was no doubt why she was there at that location.

"Fuck, I guess you were right," I said as I looked over at Ashley who had a big smile on her face.

"You know what that means," she cooed.

"We make her pay?" I asked.

"We make her pay," Ashley said as she leaned in and kissed my neck softly. "We make her pay big-time," she moaned as her lips caressed my skin and her warm breath washed over me. I looked at the computer monitor and there was no question about it, any guilt or feeling of betrayal I had for sleeping with Ashley were gone. Anything and everything was now fair game as far as I was concerned.

I reached into my jeans pocket and pulled out the little red lace thong that Ashley arrived in along with my wife's wedding and engagement rings. As Ashley continued to kiss and nibble on my neck, I put the panties down on my desk and I held the rings in my left hand as I reached up behind Ashley's back with my right.

"I have something for you," I moaned softly as she nibbled on my neck and I grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and tugged it back playfully.

"What is it," she asked as she looked up and then let out an excited gasp when saw the rings in my hand. "Holy fuck, how did you manage that?" she asked with her eyes wide open.

"I just reminded her how dirty her rings got on her last spa weekend," I smiled.

"You are an evil man," Ashley giggled. "So that's why you sent them on a spa weekend?"

"Well, that and to get you alone," I grinned as Ashley took the wedding ring and put it down on top of her panties on the desk leaving me holding the diamond engagement ring.

"Do you have something to ask me, sir?" she grinned from ear to ear as she sat there on my lap in her new red babydoll with her left arm up around my neck.

"Ashley Marie, our time together has been some of the best that I've ever experienced and you have opened my eyes to so many things. Would you do me the honor of wearing my bitch wife's engagement ring while I do all sorts of naughty things to your hot, young sexy body?" I asked as I looked deep into Ashley's sexy blue eyes.

"Yes, I will," Ashley giggled as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me as I kissed her soft, red lips. "Nicely done, by the way," she moaned.

"Thanks, I hope you weren't expecting another question," I grinned as I leaned in to kiss her neck.

"Why, would the other one be so awful?" she groaned as I nibbled playfully on her neck.

"No," I sat back and looked into Ashley's deep blue eyes, "I just know that if and when I ask you that question for real it would be with your own ring and for the right reasons."

"Fair enough," she smiled. "But tonight we can pretend, can't we?"

"Yes, we can," I grinned as I held up the ring again and looked into Ashley's eyes. "Ashley Marie, will you marry me?"

"I will," Ashley smiled and held out her left hand for me and I took it in my hand and slowly slid my wife's diamond ring onto her finger as she leaned in and kissed me deep. Once the ring was on her hand, I wrapped my arms around her waist and felt Ashley's hot, sweet tongue probing my mouth as we kissed.

It was hard to believe that just a month or so earlier I was a happily married man and Ashley was just the hot Catholic high school girl next door who I never imagined could be any more than just a fantasy. If Ashley wasn't around, the news of my wife cheating on me would have been devastating, but now with Ashley here it seemed to be more liberating than anything else. Funny how quickly your outlook can change.

I let out a moan as Ashley's sweet tongue twirled around my tongue and I felt her hand reach down and tug at my belt to unfasten it. I reached up and grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and tugged it back as I kissed her soft, warm lips and felt her hand sliding into my pants and grabbing my cock through my boxer-briefs.

"Mmm, is this all for me?" Ashley whispered in my ear in her sweet little girl voice.

"Yes, it is," I groaned as she got up off my lap and kneeled in front of me. Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked up at me and she grabbed onto my jeans and boxers and tugged them down off my body. I could see the burning lust in her eyes as she got between my legs and used her left hand with my wife's ring on it to slowly stroke my big, hardening cock.

"Don't you want her wedding ring too?" I asked as I watched the sexy young eighteen year-old blonde in the red lingerie kneeling in front of me as she stroked me.

"Not yet," Ashley smiled as she kissed the tip of my hard cock softly. "We need at least a short engagement before the wedding, silly."

"Ok," I moaned. Ashley's hand gripped my cock as it slid slowly up and down the hard shaft. Her eyes were playful and sparkling as her tongue would dart out to circle the tip of my raging cock with every few strokes of her manicured hand.

"You know how I told you that I was imagining you the very first time I played with my pussy?" Ashley asked with a smile as she stroked me slowly.

"Yes," I moaned, "I do."

"Did you ever stroke this cock thinking about me?" Ashley grinned, "You know, before we started fucking?"

"Yes," I moaned as Ashley's smile grew and her hand starting moving faster up and down my hard, throbbing cock. I could feel the cool metal from my wife's ring as Ashley's hand moved across my skin.

"Tell me about the first time. Where were you?" Ashley's eyes were probing mine as I tried to process the question.

"Right here, at my desk," I moaned as her hand slid down to the base of my rock hard cock and stayed there for a moment.

"Naughty boy, when was this?" Ashley grinned as she leaned in and took the tip of my cock between her lips, never losing eye contact with me.

"A few months ago," I moaned and bit down on my lip as Ashley sucked playfully on the tip of my cock.

"Now that is very naughty, baby," Ashley groaned as her hand moved up and down my shaft again and she rolled her thumb around the slick head of my cock when she got to the top of her stroke.

"I know, I couldn't help it," I smiled as I looked into her eyes. "Can you blame me?"

"No, where was your wife?" Ashley giggled as she stroked me then leaned in and let her tongue trace my cock from its base to the tip as she waited for my answer.

"She was asleep," I groaned.

"What were you imagining me doing?" Ashley asked with a grin as her hand teased me with a few fast strokes and then a few slow ones.

"I wasn't imagining," I moaned.

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked as she looked up into my eyes and gripped my cock firmly at the base.

"I was watching you," I said tentatively as I searched her eyes for a reaction.

"How were you watching me?" Ashley asked as her grip got tighter.

"I can show you," I moaned at the pressure Ashley was putting on my engorged cock.

"Ok," Ashley said as she looked up at me, "show me." I reached for my mouse, clicked a couple of times and entered a password which caused a video to start playing on the computer screen. It was of Ashley on her bed in a bra and panties and even though the picture was pretty dark you could tell that her hands were most definitely roaming in some very naughty places. "So you were spying on me, huh?" she asked as her hand started stroking me again ever so slowly.

"I like to think of it more as I was testing the zoom and low light capabilities on a new video camera," I grinned. "I hope you're not mad."

"Why would I be mad?" Ashley giggled as she looked up at the video, "In about 30 seconds or so I'm going to turn on the lamp at the side of my bed and reach into my nightstand drawer for my vibe and then I'm going to 'forget' to turn the lamp off as I go back and play with my hot, little pussy."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I smiled and shook my head as I realized just how damn good Ashley's game actually was. "You knew I was watching? How did you know?"

"I'm just that good," Ashley giggled as she wrapped her soft, red lips around the tip of my cock and as I looked down I had a perfect view of her firm breasts nearly popping out of the red lace babydoll. She bobbed her head up and down a few times taking every inch of my throbbing cock into her hot, wet mouth and I watched as her gold cross and chain bounced off her chest.

"I guess you are," I moaned.

"If you really want to know," Ashley grinned, "I saw you in your office that night and was hoping that you'd notice me being a bad girl for you. When your office lights went out I thought I lost you for a minute, but all of a sudden I saw that little red LED in your window and figured it was time to show you that I wasn't a little girl anymore." Ashley smiled as she looked up at me from her knees and slowly stroked my cock.

"Mmm, fuck," I moaned, "You are not a little girl, that's for sure. You are a gorgeous woman, Ashley," I groaned as Ashley's eyes penetrated mine as she stroked my cock with her left hand and let me feel the cool metal of my wife's ring slide up and down my shaft bringing me closer and closer to exploding.