Ashley's Revenge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still not going to give me a hint?"

"Nope, it would ruin the surprise!" Ashley giggled as she kissed my lips softly then rolled off of me and jumped up off the bed wearing nothing but her new leather boots.

"I guess we wouldn't want that," I grinned as I sat up and grabbed my bath robe. I stood up and put it on as Ashley walked into my wife's closet and a moment later reappeared wearing my wife's short red terrycloth robe tied at the waist.

We went downstairs to the kitchen where I made us some grilled chicken and pasta and Ashley grabbed a bottle of wine from the wine rack and opened it, pouring us each a glass.

"Are you old enough to drink, young lady," I smiled as I put the plates down on the table.

"Do you really want to make fun of my age, old man?" Ashley giggled as she looked up at me with her sparking blue eyes.

"Good point," I said as I sat down and raised my glass of wine. "Here's to an amazing night with the most beautiful girl I know."

"That's better," Ashley grinned as we clinked our glasses together and then we each sipped our wine as we looked into each other's eyes. "It is going to be an amazing night."

"I could get used to this," I smiled.

"I could too; we just have that one little problem." Ashley sipped her wine then put the glass back down on the table.

"I know; we'll figure it out."

"I know we will, fiancée," Ashley smiled. "And this dinner is amazing; I didn't know you were such a good chef."

"I'm a man of many talents," I grinned.

When we had finished our meal and killed off the bottle of wine Ashley stood up and took her plate over to the kitchen sink. I watched her as she walked and I loved how those knee high boots looked on her long, slender legs. She turned and walked over to me and I could see the confidence in her walk and in her smile.

"It's almost time for your surprise," Ashley said as she leaned down to give me a long, sweet kiss.

"Mmm, good," I groaned.

"I'm going to grab my suitcase and go up to the bedroom. I want you to go downstairs and wait for me there until I call you, understood?" Ashley grinned.

"Yes," I nodded my head.

"Good, do not come up until I tell you I'm ready for you," Ashley smiled and then kissed me again with her soft red lips. She then went downstairs and grabbed her suitcase while I took care of the rest of the dishes. I heard her climb the stairs to the master bedroom then heard the door shut behind her.

I went downstairs and turned on the television as I waited. I couldn't help but wonder just what kind of surprise Ashley was preparing for me and the anticipation grew as the clock ticked away. Fifteen then thirty minutes went by. I could feel my heart racing as forty-five minutes passed. I had been waiting almost a full hour when I heard Ashley's voice calling for me.

"It's time," Ashley's voice beckoned from upstairs. "And bring your wife's wedding ring with you."

I turned off the television and walked up the two flights of stairs. I noticed the door to the master bedroom was closed once again. I went into my office and grabbed my wife's wedding ring from my desk where it sat on Ashley's red lace panties and then I walked back to my bedroom door. I took a deep breath and then turned the handle and opened the door slowly.

The lights were off, but there were flickering candles all over the dressers lighting up the room. The bed was covered in rose petals and Ashley's iPhone was sitting in a dock on the nightstand playing soft music. The only thing missing from this perfect scene was Ashley herself.

"I'm ready for my surprise," I said as I stood there in my robe holding my wife's wedding ring in my hand. The music track changed and I heard the unmistakable melody of the "Bridal Chorus" as Ashley appeared as a vision in white wearing a strapless wedding dress and veil. She was carrying a small bouquet of flowers and smiling as she walked slowly out of the master bath and into my bedroom.

I stood there speechless as Ashley walked closer to me in the dimly lit room and it quickly occurred to me that she wasn't just wearing any wedding dress, Ashley was wearing my wife's wedding dress. Her long blonde hair was partially pulled back with some of her golden locks flowing down over her bare left shoulder.

"Holy fuck," I moaned as I took her in and Ashley gave me one of her patented model twirls. The white lace corset top fit her body nearly perfectly, accentuating her slim waist and pushing up her firm B cups. The full satin and lace skirt fell gracefully down to the floor.

"Do you like your surprise, fiancée?" Ashley asked in her sweet little girl voice.

"You are so fucking bad," I smiled.

"Is that a yes?" Ashley giggled.

"Yes, it's a yes. You look absolutely amazing," I said as I looked into her blue eyes.

"Do you take me to be your perfect wife?" Ashley smiled and held out her hand.

"I do," I moaned as I slipped the wedding ring onto her left hand where it joined my wife's engagement ring. Ashley's blue eyes sparkled in the candlelight as she admired the rings on her hand. I took my ring off and handed it to her.

"Do you take me to be the most amazing husband ever," I grinned.

"I do," Ashley said as she put the ring on my hand, "for forever and always."

I wrapped my arms around Ashley's waist and kissed her soft, red lips. Her long, slender arms moved up around my neck as the kisses continued getting hotter and deeper. My hands moved up to her face where I pulled her gently into my kiss. I pulled back for a moment just to memorize her face perfectly made up with a dark red lipstick on her lips.

"Did she let you fuck her in this dress?" Ashley smiled devilishly.

"No, she didn't," I said as my hands slowly moved down Ashley's body feeling the soft satin and lace of my wife's wedding dress.

"Good," Ashley giggled, "Now you'll get your chance." She put her bouquet down on the chair and her hands reached out to my robe and untied it. She reached up and pushed the robe off of my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I stood there in front of the sexy, young bride in just my boxer-briefs with my growing hard-on underneath.

"This was so worth the wait," I smiled as Ashley looked up at me as she got down on her knees in front of me and pulled my boxer-briefs to the floor. My hard cock stood at attention as Ashley's lipstick covered lips wrapped around my throbbing head and then glided up and down my shaft.

"I'm glad you agree, husband," Ashley smiled as she used her left hand with my wife's rings on it to slowly stroke my raging cock. Her soft, warm tongue teasing the tip of my cock as her hand jerked me up and down. "You are mine now."

"Fuck, yes," I moaned as I reached down and let my right hand land on the back of Ashley's neck, feeling the lace of the veil as Ashley slowly took every inch of my cock into her warm, wet mouth. My legs buckled and my left hand grabbed onto Ashley's shoulder for support as I felt my cock hitting the back of her throat.

I grabbed onto her neck tighter as I took control of the tempo and started fucking her pretty young face harder and faster. Her lust filled eyes looked up at me as I buried my cock in her mouth. She moaned as my throbbing meat pounded her mouth and she reached under the wedding dress to play with her pussy.

"You dirty little slut," I moaned as she looked up at me and nodded in agreement. I pulled my wet cock, covered in her saliva, from her mouth and slapped it on the side of her face causing her to let out a few soft moans and giggles. "You like that, slut?"

"Yes, sir," she nodded. "I'm your wife now; use me any way you wish."

I pulled Ashley to her feet and kissed her red lips deeply. I pulled up the wedding dress to give me access to her little pussy and found a soaked pair of lace panties between her legs. I rubbed her clit through the material as Ashley's sweet tongue darted into my mouth. I groaned as our two tongues wrestled as we kissed. My fingers teased her already soaked pussy as she moaned loudly into the kiss.

I spun Ashley's young body around and bent her over the big king sized bed that I shared with my wife. I kneeled down and pushed the satin and lace of the dress higher and noticed the white pumps Ashley was wearing that made her long legs look absolutely amazing. I reached up and found the soaked white lace panties Ashley was wearing and slowly slid them down her legs. Ashley raised her feet up to step out of them and I tossed them to the chair as I slid myself under the dress so that my tongue could taste Ashley's sweet little pussy.

"Mmm, yes!" Ashley moaned as my big hands spread her skinny legs apart and my tongue buried itself in her dripping wet pussy. It was an amazingly hot sensation being underneath the satin and lace of the wedding dress as my tongue drilled Ashley's hot young pussy. I reached around with my left hand and teased her tiny clit with my fingertips as I buried my face between her legs and ate her pussy causing her to let out a scream.

Ashley rocked her body back down onto my face with every deep trust of my tongue. Her pussy was overflowing and my face was covered with her sweet juices as my tongue lapped up every sweet drop it could. I rolled my tongue and darted it in and out of her pussy fast and deep as my fingertips rubbed her clit. I could tell from her moans that she was getting close so I put it into overdrive and pounded her little pussy with my tongue harder and faster.

"Fuck! Yes!" Ashley screamed as her already soaked pussy exploded in a rush of passion and she came hard on my tongue. I buried my face between her legs to get every sweet drop as I tongue fucked her honey hole and continued rubbing her clit with fast little circles until she collapsed on my bed. I moved out from under the wedding dress and picked up my robe to wipe my drenched face.

I stood up and looked at Ashley, her perfect ass still in the air as she lay half on the bed breathing hard and letting out soft little moans. I couldn't resist raising my hand and bringing it down hard on her ass, spanking her hard enough through the material of the wedding dress that she let out a little scream followed by a giggle.

"Oh, you like that, huh? Maybe I should get my belt," I growled as Ashley looked back at me.

"No, not the belt!" she mocked me and giggled harder.

"You are a such a bad little slut," I smiled and then pulled Ashley to her feet and spun her around to face me.

"Am I?" Ashley grinned and looked at me with her deep blue eyes as she bit down softly on her plump red lip. "I thought I was pretty good at it."

"I guess you are," I smiled. "You look amazing in that dress."

"Thank you, husband," Ashley smiled. "I saw the box in the back of her closet that first night I came over and just knew I had to wear it for you. It is just so perfect that you got me her rings to wear too."

"You are bad," I groaned.

"And you love it," Ashley smiled as she put her arms around my neck and looked up into my eyes. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body to mine as I looked into her sparkling blue eyes.

"I do," I nodded as we started moving to the music that was still coming out of Ashley's iPhone on the dresser. "May I have this dance?" I grinned.

"Of course, husband," Ashley smiled wide. "This has been my fantasy since I was about 12 years old."

"What has?" I asked looking into Ashley's eyes.

"Wearing a wedding dress and dancing with you as my husband," Ashley beamed. "Of course, you were wearing a tuxedo and not your birthday suit, but it is an interesting twist," she giggled.

"Yeah, would make for some interesting wedding photos, that's for sure," I smirked as Ashley pulled me down and kissed me softly. I pulled her closer and devoured her sweet red lips as she let out a soft little moan. She playfully bit down on my lower lip and then pulled away and giggled when I tried to return the favor so I leaned in and nibbled on her soft, warm neck.

"Fuck me," Ashley moaned quietly as I kissed and nibbled on her neck. My right hand slid slowly up her back and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair along with the lace of the veil.

"What's that, I can't hear you," I teased as I kissed my way up to Ashley's ear where I used the tip of my tongue to playfully flick her earlobe.

"Fuck me, husband," she moaned louder as I tugged her long blonde hair back and kissed her neck softly before biting down playfully on her sweet flesh causing her to let out a long, deep moan.

"Say it like you mean it," I chuckled as I continued to tug back on Ashley's hair and nibble gently on her neck to tease her.

"Mmm, fuck," Ashley groaned and then grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged my head back hard so that we were eye to eye. "Fuck, me, now," she growled as her lust filled eyes penetrated mine. "Fuck me here on the bitches' bed, in her fucking wedding dress as I wear her fucking wedding rings."

My hands moved behind Ashley's neck as I leaned in and kissed her hard and deep as I walked her back towards the big king-sized bed until I could feel her up against it. Ashley fell back onto the bed and I grabbed her long, slender legs and pulled them up over my shoulders. Ashley gathered up the material of the skirt as she bit down on her lower lip and looked up at me. I guided my rock hard cock to her drenched slit and thrust myself deep inside of her waiting pussy with one deep thrust.

"Fuck!" Ashley moaned as she looked at me with her blue eyes as I wrapped my arms around her legs to pull her closer to me as I fucked her tight teen pussy hard and fast as she lay on her back in my wife's wedding dress. My rock hard cock slid in and out of her over and over again as Ashley moaned louder with each deep thrust.

"You are so fucking sexy," I growled as I pounded Ashley's pussy hard one last time before burying my cock deep inside her and letting it sit there for a moment as Ashley's tight pussy gripped down on me tightly.

"Mmm, fuck me baby," Ashley moaned. "Don't tease me."

"But you love it," I grinned as I started slowly fucking her again.

"I wish she could see us right now," Ashley moaned and smiled a wicked little grin.

"Oh yeah?" I groaned as I teased Ashley with a few shallow strokes using just the tip of my raging cock.

"Yes, I want her to see that she's been replaced in every way," Ashley said as she smiled up at me with her sparkling eyes.

"She would not be happy," I moaned as I thrust my full 8" inside of Ashley's dripping pussy.

"Revenge is sweet," Ashley giggled as I fucked her hard.

"And so are you," I grinned as I slid my cock out of Ashley's pussy and grabbed her hands and pulled her to her feet.

"Mmm, what now?" Ashley smiled.

"You'll see," I moaned as I spun her around and bent her over the bed and moved behind her. I pulled the dress up and pushed it down over her back as I let my cock slip back into her tight, young pussy.

"Yes, baby," Ashley moaned as I thrust my cock deep inside of her. "Fuck your new wife hard."

"God I love being inside you," I groaned low.

"Fill me up, husband," Ashley moaned as I fucked her as I reached down and opened the nightstand drawer where I'd placed the handcuffs earlier. "I'm yours."

"That's right, you are all mine now," I moaned as I grabbed her wrists behind her back and put the cuffs on her.

"Fuck, yes," Ashley moaned and giggled.

I reached up and put my big, strong hands on Ashley's bare shoulders and pulled her slender body back to mine as I pounded her tiny pussy with quick deep thrusts from my hard cock. I could feel Ashley's juices dripping out of her pussy and down onto my cock with each thrust as she let out moan after moan.

"Harder!" Ashley groaned as I pulled her body back hard on my raging cock, my balls slapping up against her with each deep thrust.

"Tell me what you need," I growled.

"Your cock!" Ashley screamed as I took my right hand off her shoulder and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair along with the veil and tugged it back hard snapping her neck back.

"How bad do you need it?" I spat as I stretched Ashley's pussy with my thick cock and tugged her hair back harder.

"Badly! So fucking badly!" Ashley moaned as my cock used her tiny little pussy with ever hard, deep penetrating stroke. "I'm going to cum!" she screamed as I felt her pussy gripping down on me and I used every ounce of energy that I had to thrust myself deep inside of her as we exploded together. Ashley screamed as she felt my cum shoot deep inside of her body as I pulled her back to me to fill her with every drop I had.

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly as I felt my balls emptying their load into Ashley's hot, steaming pussy. She screamed into the comforter as her tight little pussy gripped down hard on my throbbing cock and milked me for everything I had.

"Holy fuck," Ashley moaned as her climax subsided and I pulled my hard cock free of her dripping wet pussy. I reached down and took the handcuffs off her and then collapsed on the bed next to her.

"You're amazing," I said as I lay on my back on the bed and tried to catch my breath as I looked over at Ashley who was sitting up.

"So are you, but you've been a little messy," Ashley smiled as she looked down at my hard cock covered in both of our juices.

"That's your fault," I smiled.

"Well then, let me clean that up," Ashley said with an evil grin as she reached up behind her head and unpinned my wife's veil. She scrunched the white lace in her hand as she brought it down and wrapped it over my hard cock and slowly slid it up and down my shaft.

"Oh fucking hell," I moaned as the sensation of the lace on my cock sent my brain into overdrive.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Ashley grinned as her hand continued to slowly stroke my cock with the lace of my wife's veil.

"It feels fucking amazing," I groaned as I looked up into Ashley's blue eyes.

"It doesn't look like you're going down at all," Ashley giggled as she stroked my manhood with the delicate lace.

"I think you're just getting me harder," I smiled as I watched Ashley.

"Mmm, good," Ashley smiled as she stroked me and I could feel my balls filling up again. The lace felt so damn good as it traced my cock up and down my hard shaft.

"You're going to make me cum again," I moaned.

"Mmm, already?" Ashley moaned as she took the veil off my cock and opened it up. She smiled as she folded the veil and then wrapped just a couple of layers of it down around my hard cock like a lace condom and then straddled me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"So you see where this is going, huh?" Ashley grinned as I felt her pussy slide down slowly onto the lace covered tip of my cock.

"Fuck," I groaned loudly as Ashley's tight wet pussy inched down my hard shaft.

"Mmm, this does feel good," Ashley moaned as her pussy came down fully on my cock with the lace inside her.

"You drive me crazy, baby," I moaned as I reached up and pulled the corset top of the dress down so I could play with Ashley's firm, young breasts. The moment they were free I squeezed her hard pink nipples as she moaned and rocked her slender body back as she rode me slowly up and down.

"Fuck, the bitches' veil feels so good in my pussy, baby," Ashley moaned. "I want you to fill me through it."

"I love it when you're bad," I groaned as Ashley rode me and I squeezed her hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. The sensation of her tight, wet pussy and the lace combined was amazing. The soaked lace clung to my cock as Ashley's pussy glided up and down my shaft faster and faster.

"God that feels good," Ashley whimpered as my hands manhandled her breasts and she grinded her drenched pussy down harder and faster on my cock as she reached out for the headboard to steady herself as she rode me.