Ashley's Revenge Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey leaned in and kissed me one more time before she moved off the bed and down onto her knees next to Ashley where they both took turns kissing the head of my engorged cock. They worked in unison to get my jeans, boxer-briefs and socks off and then looked up at me with wicked grins.

"So, how does this become a contest, exactly?" I asked with a smile. "Do you go back and forth or does one go and then the other?" Ashley and Lindsey looked at each other for a moment as they pondered the answer to the question.

"Well," Lindsey said, "if you do one than the other that's not really fair since he's either going to cum at the end of the first and the second one will be getting him at less than his best or if he doesn't finish with the first the second will have the advantage of the first being a fluffer."

"That was amazingly well thought out," Ashley giggled, "Do you run some kind of blowjob contest regularly?"

"Fuck you," Lindsey giggled back.

"You know you want to," Ashley smiled. "And you're right, your points are valid."

"How about this," I said, "You each switch off at set intervals and I'll give a 1 to 10 rating at the end of each."

"That could work," Ashley said.

"Yeah, I agree," Lindsey grinned. "Is there a bonus for the girl that makes you cum?"

"Sure, she'll get an extra 10 to average into her score," I smiled.

"Deal," Ashley said.

"Deal," Lindsey agreed.

Ashley stood up and walked over to my nightstand where she grabbed my sleep mask from the drawer as Lindsey looked up at me with her blue eyes smoldering as she slid her soft, red lips down the full length of my hard cock and then back off again where she finished by flicking her soft tongue against my cockhead.

"Hey!" Ashley barked as she walked back over to us, "No cheating!"

"Sorry," Lindsey grinned as she winked up at me just before Ashley slid the sleep mask over my eyes and everything went black.

"Feel free to sit there or lay back, but stay at the edge of the bed so we can switch easily," Ashley said. "My phone will beep every 30 seconds and we will switch when it does. Keep your hands to yourself and give a 1 to 10 rating when you hear the tone."

"Got it," I said as I felt my cock getting even harder at the anticipation of the little competition the girls were about to embark upon. My mind raced as I tried to figure out just how I wanted to judge this contest. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to tell which girl was Ashley and which girl was Lindsey but I thought it could be fun to mess with them a bit by giving one much lower scores to start out with.

"Zero," I said when I heard Ashley's phone beep.

"Shut up!" Ashley giggled, "We're starting at the next beep."

You might not think 30 seconds is a long time to wait, but when your cock is throbbing and you're waiting on two sexy Catholic high school girls to take turns sucking your cock it can be damned near an eternity. I filled the time by hoping I'd be able to make this contest last as long as I possibly could before the phone beeped again.

I felt a warm set of lips immediately descend on my waiting cock. They gripped my hard shaft with just the perfect amount of pressure as the soft, wet lips moved up and down my shaft once, then twice before I felt a hot tongue twirl quickly around my swollen head three times before the soft lips made a beeline to the base of my cock sending my full manhood into whichever girl's mouth it was. BEEP!

"10," I moaned as one set of soft, wet lips was replaced by another set that kissed my swollen head and then teased their way down the entire length of my cock before popping quickly off when I felt a hot, wet tongue playfully lick my balls as a hand slowly stroked my throbbing shaft with quick corkscrewing motions. BEEP!

"9," I groaned as I felt the switch happen again. This time I felt soft hair fall down over my thighs as equally soft lips slid down and took just the tip of my raging cock into a warm mouth. The tip of a warm, wet tongue flicked my cock once and then rolled around the throbbing head three times slowly before the lips slipped down and bottomed out on my shaft as the girl deep throated my cock a second time. BEEP!

"10," I moaned as I took a deep breath. I had no idea which girl was which as I felt a hand grab the base of my cock and a soft, warm tongue began to twirl around my cock from the tip to the base and then back up again where the girl playfully sucked on my cockhead while jerking the rest of my shaft with her hand. BEEP!

"10," I moaned as I bit down on my lower lip and tried to think about anything but what was happening but to no avail. The switch was made and I felt a warm mouth once again moving up and down my cock quickly and with purpose as soft, wet lips gripped my shaft as they slid up and down my flesh. I could feel hair flying as the girl bobbed her head up and down and took my entire throbbing cock deep into her throat causing me to let out a loud moan. BEEP!

"10," I growled through increasingly labored breaths. The sensation of both of these sensual mouths on my cock was too much to bear and I tried to think about baseball or anything else that I could to hold back the explosion but those thoughts all exited my mind the instant I felt the next set of warm lips on my cock. This time the soft lips moved down my cock painfully slowly and I tried to hold back my moans as I knew I was close. I felt fingernails slowly scratching their way down my thighs and then felt the girl's soft lips as they got to the base of my cock where she rolled her tongue around my shaft and forced my throbbing member further into her throat as her nails dug into my flesh and sent my body and my mind into overload and I cried out "Fuck!" as I exploded and sent what felt like a gallon of jizz down the girl's throat as she bobbed her head up and down and took every last drop that she could. BEEP!

"10," I said as I reached up and took off the mask and saw Ashley on her knees in front of me draining my cock as she gazed up at me with her sparkling blue eyes. Lindsey was over by the dresser smiling as well as she turned the timer app on Ashley's phone off.

"Fuck," I groaned, "That was intense."

"Mmhmm," Ashley moaned as she bobbed her head up and down on my still throbbing cock one more time and made sure she had licked up any stray jizz that were remaining.

"And the hotter girl won," Lindsey smiled sweetly as she sat back down on the bed next to me.

"Thank you," Ashley smiled wide and then kissed my cock. "You're taking losing awfully well," she said looking up at Lindsay.

"Of course I am," Lindsey smiled, "Considering I won."

"What are you talking about?" Ashley asked as she stood up in front of us.

"The best score wins, I got three 10s and you got two 10s and a 9," Lindsey nearly giggled.

"But I got the bonus 10 for making him cum," Ashley countered.

"Right, but that just gets averaged in. My average was a perfect 10 and yours was just a paltry 9.75. Sorry," Lindsey said in a way that there was no doubt in anyone's mind that she was not really sorry in the least.

"That's not fair, I made him cum," Ashley said as she looked at Lindsey and then turned to me. "Right?"

"I don't know about fair," I said, "But from the rules that were agreed upon before we started Lindsey is right, she got the higher score."

"It's still bullshit!" Ashley said as she crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked it us.

"Look," I said, "As far as I'm concerned there was no loser—"

"No you don't," Lindsey interrupted as her hand clamped down over my mouth, "The rules were clear. I won. Ashley lost. Not everybody gets a trophy."

"You are such a bitch," Ashley groaned as she marched into the master bathroom and slammed the door behind her.

"That was harsh," I looked at Lindsey and saw her smiling.

"I was just doing you a favor," Lindsey grinned as she leaned closer to me and whispered, "When she comes out of there she's going to do everything she can to fuck you like you've never been fucked before for the rest of the night."

"She doesn't like to lose, huh?"

"Oh, you have no idea, Mr. Jones," Lindsey giggled as she leaned over and kissed me hard on the mouth, "Then again, I don't like to lose much either. Thanks for giving me all 10's."

"You earned them," I said as I took off my shirt and threw it on to the dresser before I moved back on the bed where Lindsey snuggled up next to me. She put her head on my chest and moved her long, skinny leg up over my body as she looked over at the closed bathroom door.

"I know it's none of my business, but are you really thinking of leaving your wife for Ashley?" Lindsey asked quietly enough that there was no was Ashley could hear her from the bathroom.

"I don't know. This whole thing has just happened so fast. The first day Ashley came over and threw herself at me it was a total fantasy come true and I thought I could control it. Now I'm not so sure I ever had any control at all."

"You have more than you think," Lindsey grinned. "You have been her fantasy man for years, remember that."

"I guess you're right," I said, "I just have to wrap my head around being a gorgeous teen girl's fantasy."

"That shouldn't be too hard for you," Lindsey giggled as I heard the bathroom door open behind me and turned around to see Ashley standing there at the side of the bed looking at us.

"You two are looking quite cozy," Ashley said without much emotion on her face or in her voice.

"We were just waiting for you," I smiled. "Why don't you join us?"

"Yes, Ash, please join us," Lindsey said playfully and I could feel her hot breath on the back of my neck as she spoke. "No more competitions, let's just have some fun."

"Come on," I reached out my left hand and Ashley took it and kneeled on the bed in the sexy black lingerie and heels. She lay down and stretched her body out so that she mirrored Lindsey's body on the other side of me. As I lay there in between the two amazing girls it occurred to me that the feeling I was having at that very moment was how Hugh Hefner lived most of his adult life. I could get used to it.

Ashley laid her head on my left shoulder and Lindsey laid hers on my right. I put my arms around each of them and pulled their young bodies in to me as they traced my chest with their French manicured fingertips. I looked into Ashley's blue eyes and then into Lindsey's and muttered, "Are you sure you girls aren't sisters?"

"We're closer than sisters," Lindsey grinned.

"True," Ashley giggled, "We're bestys!"

"Yeah, we share everything," Lindsey said.

"Everything?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, almost everything," Ashley replied.

"Just how long does it take him to, you know, reload?" Lindsey asked playfully.

"I'm right here, I can hear you," I grinned as Lindsey stuck out her tongue as she looked up at me with her soft blue eyes.

"It can take a while," Ashley grinned, "He's not a young man anymore you know."

"Oh, really?" I asked as my left hand found a handful of Ashley's soft blond hair and tugged it back hard. "Is that how you want to play this?"

"I think it is," Lindsey giggled, "She can be a total bitch."

"So I see," I nodded at Lindsey.

"But, she is right; you are kind of ancient aren't you?" Lindsey laughed out loud as she finished the sentence at the same time I grabbed a handful of her soft red hair with my right hand.

"I think it's time to take you two young sluts to school," I groaned as I felt my cock springing back to life as I pulled Lindsey's pretty face up to mine and kissed her hard. I felt Ashley's soft lips on my chest as she kissed my skin with quick little kisses as she moved herself up higher with each one.

"Fuck," Ashley moaned as I felt her hand on my now throbbing cock, "He's hard as a rock again."

"I might be old, but I'm going to fuck both of you silly," I moaned as I pulled Ashley up to kiss her. I felt Lindsey's hand join Ashley's hand on my cock as Ashley's soft, sweet lips met mine. Lindsey snuggled herself close to me and started kissing my neck as Ashley slipped her soft, sweet tongue into my mouth.

I let out a low groan as their hands worked in unison to stroke my big, thick cock with long, slow strokes. Ashley's tongue twirled circles around my tongue as Lindsey's soft lips teased my neck with sweet, soft little kisses. I was more than ready to get my cock deep into a tight, wet pussy and I just had to decide which of these two hot little schoolgirls I was going to fuck first.

I pulled Ashley back by her hair and pulled Lindsey back up to me and I kissed her aggressively. I let my tongue invade her sweet mouth and I used it to wrestle her hot, wet tongue into submission as I rolled to the right and mounted Lindsey's sexy long body. I reached for the left strap of Lindey's white babydoll and moved it down over her shoulder uncovering her perfect young breast that I just devoured with kisses as I heard Lindsey and Ashley moan simultaneously.

My left hand executed the same move on the right strap of Lindsey's babydoll and then grabbed a handful of her soft red hair as my mouth enjoyed teasing Lindsey's hard pink nipples by kissing then softly and nibbling playfully on them. Lindsey moaned as I rolled my tongue around her hard nipples and I could feel her pushing her hips up into me as she searched for what she needed to satisfy her.

I used my body to move in between Lindsey's long, skinny legs and I kneeled in front of her as I guided her amazing long legs up over my shoulders. Lindsey looked up at me with her lust filled eyes as I reached down and ripped the little white thong off of her body, revealing her perfectly shaved pink pussy as it waited there for my cock.

I was well aware that I was ignoring Ashley; I was taking Lindsey's words to heart and testing just how much control I had over the situation. Ashley sat there on the bed next to us watching my every move as I focused all of my attention on Lindsey.

I tossed the ripped thong in Ashley's direction and noticed that Lindsey did not take her eyes off mine as I moved my hard cock closer to her little pink slit that was already dripping in anticipation. I guided my cock to her clit where I teased it briefly and then used my swollen cockhead to spank her clit causing her to let out a loud moan.

"You are such a bad little slut," I growled as I gazed into Lindsey's blue eyes.

"Fuck me," Lindsey begged.

"What did you say?" I asked with a grin as I saw Ashley kneeling up on the big bed next to us.

"I said, fuck me," Lindsey moaned louder and I heard Ashley let out a little squeal at the same time. I glanced in Ashley's direction and noticed she had her right hand in her panties and she was rubbing her clit as she watched us. I looked back into Lindsey's eyes and with one deep motion I buried my every inch of my hard married cock into the dripping wet Catholic high school slut causing her to let out a scream that rattled the windows.

"You like that, slut?" I groaned as I fucked her tight, wet pussy with hard, deep strokes as she reached up and grabbed the headboard for support.

"Yes, Brian," Lindsey moaned as she moved her long legs down from my shoulders and pulled me on top of her as I continued fucking her hot, heavenly pussy.

My hard cock continued pummeling her tiny pussy with deep, hard fuckstrokes. Her eyes were open and searching my eyes as our bodies moved in unison as she pushed her body up to take every deep thrust of my cock. I kissed her sweet lips as I felt the heels she was wearing dig into my back.

"Yes!" Lindsey moaned as I fucked her harder and faster. I was happy the little blowjob contest earlier had the extra bonus side effect of helping me last extra long because I was enjoying every minute of being deep inside the sexy young redhead.

I slid my cock free from Lindsey's tight, dripping cunt and her eyes begged me for more. I turned her around onto her stomach then pulled her up onto all fours. She had an amazing ass, just like Ashley's. Not too big but not too small and perfect for a good hard spanking.

I teased Lindsey by letting her feel my throbbing cockhead slide up against her pussy as she was in front of me with her ass up in the air waiting. She groaned when I took my cock away from her dripping wet pussy lips and she screamed when she felt my big, strong hand come down hard on her ass.

"Fuck!" Lindsey cried. "I'm a bad girl."

"Yes, you are," I grinned as I looked over at Ashley who was grinning from ear to ear and was already holding my belt in her hand.

"Do you want the honors?" I asked as I looked deep into Ashley's sparkling blue eyes.

"No, sir," Ashley giggled as she handed me the belt and went back to rubbing her clit as she watched me snap the belt into the proper alignment and then bring it down hard onto Lindsey's sexy white ass.

"Fuck!" Lindsey yelled and then she screamed into the pillow as the belt came down hard on her ass again and again.

"Spank your little slut," Ashley giggled as her eyes took in the sight in front of her and her right hand rubbed her clit. Her hand was moving in fast little circles and she was biting down on her delicious lower lip.

"Fuck me, Mr. Jones," Lindsey breathlessly moaned in reply.

I dropped the belt and guided my cock back to her dripping pussy, which was now more like a river as I slid my cock inside of her slowly and then started pounding her with deep, hard strokes. I reached up with my right hand and grabbed a handful of her soft, red hair and used it to pull her back with every deep thrust I was giving her.

"Remember, don't cum inside her," Ashley moaned as she teased her clit.

"I won't," I moaned as I continued to use Lindsey as my own little fuckdoll. Her soft red hair wrapped around my hand and I pulled her body crashing back into mine with each and every deep fuckstroke. Her slim body lifted up off of the bed every time I finished off a fuckstroke deep inside her tiny little pussy.

I reached around with my left hand and found Lindsey's clit as I continued to pound her hard and fast with my cock. I started rubbing her clit with quick soft circles which sent her immediately into a shuttering orgasm causing her to scream with delight as her tiny little pussy cranked down hard and milked my throbbing cock.

"Yes!" Lindsey screamed.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I knew I was painfully close to exploding myself. I slammed my cock into Lindsey's pussy as hard as I could a few more times and then I let go of her hair and reached out and grabbed Ashley's soft blonde locks instead. I pulled Ashley down onto the bed where I quickly transferred my cock from Lindsey's pussy right into Ashley's mouth where I immediately exploded.

Ashley's eyes rolled back into her head and she reached up and gripped me by the shoulder as I stuffed every inch of my cock in her mouth making her taste Lindsey's juices mixed with my massive load of salty cum. Lindsey looked back at me with a smile as Ashley finally drained everything I had and came up for air coughing and gasping for breath.

"What the fuck?" Ashley moaned as her tongue retrieved a drop of my cum that was dripping off her upper lip.

"You said not to cum in Lindsey and that you wanted all of it for yourself, right?" I grinned.

"Yes, but—" Ashley stuttered

"Just following your rules," I said as I saw a big grin come across Lindsey's face before she collapsed down onto the bed.

"I just wasn't ready for that," Ashley said as she forced a smile.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was kind of hot," I grinned.

"You were right," Lindsey moaned out of breath with her babydoll bunched up and barely covering her sexy body, "He is an amazing fuck."

"Thank you," I smiled.