All Comments on 'Ashley's Tale 08'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cajunmarccajunmarcover 9 years ago
Keep it coming

I understand life's daily grinds can slow a story down, but please finish the story. I enjoyed it and if it is not finished it is like getting a book and almost getting to the end and finding out the last chapter is missing. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing world. great characters

And a wonderful storyline. not to mention the sensual sex scenes. this series rocks.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Outstanding Story!!!

Just as entertaining as it is sexy. Thanks for taking the time to write it

GindjurraGindjurraabout 9 years ago
Realists versus pessimists

Optimists always claim that there is no difference, but the truth is, the difference is hope -- pessimists and realists both believe things will go wrong, but the realist hopes he's wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continuity clarification

Hi

I have just finished Ashley's tale and i have a burning question with your continuity. In Jezebels tale Sandy and Jezebel met with a demon called bobby in Jamaica, it was never disclosed what type of demon he was however i do not think you wrote him in as a succubus. Fast forward to Ashley's tale and Ashley being a witch/succubus and her parents being Sandy and Bobby.

My question is as follows, is it the same bobby in both books and was he a succubus in Jezebel's tale or something else? If its something else then how is Ashley a succubus?

Hopefully this post is seen and answered :D

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrover 8 years agoAuthor
Continuity

Succubus is a female demon. All of them.

Hope that helps.

CreyniCreyniover 8 years ago
Thanks

Hi

I thank you for your prompt reply however I am still slightly confused. If all female demons are succubi then are all males also succubi or are they the only ones with a variety? seeing as Jezebels father is a succubus but tony the strip club owner isn't? And if there so many succubi around surely humans would be more clued in of there abilities? I am sorry for the questions but id like to get them out of my head before continuing with the story.

raven_nomadraven_nomadabout 3 years ago

Outstanding story and looking forward to read more.

PurplefizzPurplefizz5 months ago

Good story, although I’m not sure how the unlamented Sam could get into the secret service/homeland security, surely there’s a psych profile done on potential recruits, preventing unstable types from entering into a career with them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous