Ashley's Temptations Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley lifted the other side of her dress and placed the scissors around the other strap to her tiny thong.

(snip)

The remains of her panties that had been teasing me all day fell to the ground on top of her cute blue keds.

"Oops, I'm sorry, daddy..." Ashley looked up at me submissively, "I just lost my panties."

My cock was as hard as steel, and I was half-expecting her to take me to a secluded area so we could fuck each other into oblivion. Nothing could have prepared me though for what little Ashley did next.

With the naughtiest of smiles, Ashley placed the scissors between her breasts and began to cut away at the corset-like strings that criss crossed down the front of her dress.

(snip)

"Ashley! What are you doing?" I almost yelled in shock.

(snip)

"Ashley! Stop it!"

(snip)

"Ashley!!"

(snip)

As she reached the last string, Ashley's firm breasts pushed their way forward, trying to free themselves from their long confinement.

(snip)

I watched in awe as Ashley's perfect teenage breasts spilled out of what remained of the top of her dress. One at a time, she tucked the remnants of her top under each of her breasts, pushing them up beautifully and daring me to take hold of them.

I noticed that several of the sightseers on the roof with us had gathered closer. A few had left to give us some privacy but many others stayed to watch, something that Ashley didn't seem to mind.

Putting her hands on her hips, Ashley smiled at me with all the confidence in the world. The only thing keeping her dress from falling off were the two thin spaghetti straps on her shoulders. She looked down at her marvelous breasts, and then up at me again.

"So what do you think about your little girl's breasts...daddy?" Ashley arched her back, thrusting her gorgeous mounds forward. "Aren't they perky? They're perfect for nursing, daddy."

Oh fuck. How far was she going to go?

"Ashley," My voice cracked as I tried to reason with her. "This has gone far enough. Its time to stop this."

Ashley smiled and shook her head.

"No daddy," she said taking the scissors and placing her left shoulder strap between the blades. "Its time for you to rape little Ashley."

(snip)

As Ashley cut the strap to her dress, the release of tension caused the tiny string to fly off her shoulder, leaving only one strap left. Ashley slowly moved the scissors to her other shoulder, placing the remaining strap between the blades. Her deep beautiful eyes flashed me a look that was just as much a dare as a tease.

"Ashley, don't do this," I made one last attempt. "This...is...wrong."

"Yes it is," Ashley nodded. "This is so wrong...daddy."

(snip)

The small group of onlookers gasped as what remained of Ashley's dress fell to the ground, giving everyone a full look at her perfect naked teenage body. There she was, little Ashley, the girl that used to bounce into the room holding her teddy bear, now eighteen, standing before me completely naked and ready to be taken.

I was speechless, unable to put two words together. Ashley walked confidently up to me and put her arms around my neck, giving me a long beautiful loving kiss.

"No more temptations," Ashley looked into my eyes, "no more delays. Its time for daddy to rape his little girl."

I tilted my head to the side. "You realize its not really 'rape' if you actually ask me to do it."

"Shhh," Ashley placed her finger over my lips. Smiling, she leaned close to whisper softly in my ear. "Its fantasy...daddy."

Ashley backed away from me and stooped down to pick up what remained of her dress. With a cute giggle, she tossed it over the railing and watched as it fell all the way down onto the ground near the Champs-Elysees. Then, taking what remained of her thong panties, Ashley tied her wrists together with the fabric and walked over to one of the observation telescopes, looping the straps of her panties around the base where the metal attached to the pillar, securing herself firmly to it.

Spreading her gorgeous dancer's legs a little more than shoulder width apart, Ashley bent over at the waist, thrusting her beautifully firm ass in the air. Her young breasts gave in to gravity and hung down like udders ready to be milked. Her young moist pussy was completely exposed and at the perfect height for me to take her. Tossing her gorgeous hair back, Ashley looked directly at me with pleading, submissive eyes.

"What are you going to do to me, daddy?"

I couldn't hold back anymore. I had been the gentleman long enough, and I was ready to fuck little Ashley until she saw stars. Walking over to stand behind her, I began undoing my trousers. Ashley's eyes went wide.

"Daddy?!?" Ashley pretended to struggle in her restraints. "What are you doing?!?"

I pulled my extremely hard member out of my trousers and began to glide it across the entrance to her pussy.

"No daddy!" Ashley wiggled her hips. "Daddy stop it!"

"Keep still," I brought my hand down to spank Ashley's perfect ass.

(smack)

Ashley gave a wonderful girly yelp. "Ow! No daddy! Please don't spank me! I'll be good."

When she stopped wiggling her hips I placed the head of my cock right up against her labia.

"No daddy!" Ashley pretended to be nervous. "Please don't put that inside me! Its too big daddy! It'll hurt!"

I began to push my huge cock into her, slowly parting the walls of her tight little pussy.

Ashley threw her head back. "No daddy!! Please don't rape me, daddy!"

I continued to push, my cock tunneling further into her warm moist depths. "Ow! It hurts, daddy!! It hurts!!"

Ignoring Ashley's protests, I pushed the full length of my cock into her. I rested there a moment, letting Ashley get used to the size of my cock and just enjoying being inside her. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at me.

"Please daddy," Ashley begged with her eyes. "Please don't rape me."

I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her.

"NO PLEASE DON'T!!" Ashley was screaming. "DADDY PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME!!"

I gave Ashley long deep thrusts with my shaft, pulling the most beautiful pleasure sounds from her.

"OH!! OH!! OH!! DADDY!! OHGOD!! NO DADDY!! NO!!"

As Ashley's amazing pussy started adjusting to the size of my cock, I grabbed her hips and began fucking little Ashley more forcefully, stroking her most sensitive pleasure spots with every push of my shaft inside her.

"NO DADDY!! NO DON'T!! NO!! NNNUH!! UM!! YES!! YES!! RIGHT THERE DADDY!! OHGODYES!! THERE!!"

Faster and faster I pounded into the teenager, my huge cock destroying her with every massive thrust.

"OH FUCK DADDY!!" Ashley yelled at the top of her lungs. "FUCK ME HARD DADDY!!"

I grabbed hold of Ashley's long dark hair and held on tight as my hips went into overdrive. Ashley felt my cock getting ready to explode inside her as her own body was rocked by a tidal wave of orgasms, one on top of the other. As she came hard over and over, Ashley threw her head back and screamed.

"RAPE ME DADDY!! OHMYGOD!! RAPE YOUR LITTLE GIRL!!"

We both screamed together as my cock exploded inside Ashley's womb, filling her completely. Ashley's pussy clamped down on my shaft and began milking it for everything it had. She felt the warmth of the liquid from my cock pour into her and smiled in wonderful contentment. As I finished coming inside the teenager, her pussy released its grip on my sensitive member and I pulled out of her. I wrapped my arms around Ashley and held her as we both tried to catch our breath. The feeling of euphoria for both of us was beautiful to share as our hearts beat in time together.

"Mygod I love you, Ash," I said untying her wrists.

Ashley smiled sweetly and spoke as herself. "I love you too."

Our tender moment was interrupted by the sound of applause from the small group that had been watching us.

"Formidable!"

"Tres bon!"

"Bien joue!"

Ashley stood up and gave a formal curtsy to the crowd. I readjusted my clothes and gallantly placed my jacket around Ashley.

As we walked over to the stairs holding each other's hands, Ashley giggled cutely and looked up at me. "I love Paris, don't you?"

I smiled and nodded. Ashley turned and blew a kiss to the still applauding crowd as we descended the stairs together.

EPILOGUE

"A letter? Who writes a letter these days?" I thought to myself as I saw it in my mailbox. I noticed the stamp was upside down and the postmark was from the city where Ashley was attending university. I smiled as I opened the letter and saw the pink peony flower I had bought her in Paris lovingly pressed between tissue paper. Behind the flower was a note with a picture attached. The photo was of Ashley wearing the cheerleader uniform of the university she was attending. I rolled my eyes.

"Well of course she became a university cheerleader," I said to myself. "What else would you expect?"

Ashley was in a full split on the grass with her hands on her hips holding her pompoms and flashing the biggest smile. Her long dark hair was pinned up into pigtails that hung down to her shoulders.

Sigh.

The note read:

"I love it here at the university! My classes are great and cheering is lots of fun! You'd be really proud of your little girl. I'll be home in another month for semester break and I can't wait to see you and tell you all about it.

xoxo - Ash

PS - I love you...daddy."

12