Ashlyn's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The email delivered, I grin to myself wickedly. I am sure that Addison will spot it and skim it through. Guess how awful her countenance will become!

Darcy believes I am still sick. I am no longer sick. I am healed now. Since that moment I saw Cedrick lingering inside my office, I have felt healthier than I was this morning when I reported for work. I told Brice I was going to look after ma the whole day. That has changed. Ma can stay behind. I have much more important things to tackle here.

I convince Darcy that I am getting sicker each slipping away minute by coughing out nonstop and shivering aggressively. She has me taken home. Yes, she won't allow me to drive myself. I will crash, she says. The driver she commits me drops me at my place. He leaves my car inside the underground garage and returns for work in a cab. I steal Laurent' car and head Downtown; he (Laurent) is not around. I have no idea where he went. Chloë reveals he has gone out partying with his bunch of friends. I don't care. What matters is that I go shop for a dress I will wear tonight—without running into my boss or anyone from work who will recognize me.

The traffic is irritating. For over ten minutes the host of cars before me doesn't move. I am beeping the hornet in rage when an expensive blue car stops beside me. I see Addison and Brice seated inside. They are saying something to each other while laughing. Good Lord! They pause to kiss. I am watching, abandoned of any thoughts. When they are ended, Brice steers the car away into a clear lane on my right. I go after him immediately. Yes, they have not noticed me.

I ring him up. He answers me, "Sweetie, I am sorry to announce that I will be coming home very late. You see, we have a lot of stuff to do here at work. I am so exhausted, my love, I will just sleep when I arrive home. There has been a boom in our business recently. That's why all of us are working restlessly like this. What would you like me to buy you? Say whatever thing you want and I will bring it home with me."

"Buy me a case of female condoms. We have run out of those here. You know that we can't have a baby at this point in time. You don't want kids, do you?"

"You are right, my love. When I want some, I will let you know. I am going to buy you that. I love you. Take care." He is an idiot. Those condoms he will buy, I am going to use them in fucking Cedrick, his bitch's son. Everyday he asks me what I would like for a gift. I will be saying things that, when given, I shall be handing them over to Cedrick one by one until Addison takes note of it one way or the other.

Sickened with going after those thoughtless idiots, I swerve into a different lane and go where I am supposed to go. Damn them! They are not going to succeed in tormenting me for all eternity. I will strike them one after the other where it hurts the most. Let us wait and see who wins.

In two years time, I have never worn tight, revealing clothes. I am going to do that tonight. All these years, I have kept my body for a jerk who doesn't serve my loyalty. He keeps stabbing me in the back no matter how hard I sweat to put smiles on his face. This time, I am going to disappoint him. He is fond of giving himself away carelessly to any woman out there without reasoning twice. I am going to do the same. In fact, I have done it more than twice. I once went down on my knees before his best friend and gave him a mind-blowing blowjob. Given that opportunity again, I will not hesitate to kneel down and repeat what I did.

At final last, it is evening. The sun is nowhere to be glimpsed. The moon glows high in the sky, casting a dull flash of light over the noisy town. Hobbs Hotel is not far away from where I reside. It takes fifteen minutes to drive here and forty minutes to walk. Dressed in a black mini dress—with a slit that shows a slice of my unclad ass—I turn heads as I walk, swinging my head this direction and that other. My breasts are almost nude. I am dressed like a whore and I don't care. Addison manifests shock the minute she lays her eyes on me. She leaves her husband in the company of her son, hurrying to get in my way as I am walking past the door.

"What shit did you email me this afternoon, whore sis? Since when have you begun dressing...this slutty?"

I express amusement at her, "Since I began planning to have sex with your son. Can't you see that his eyes are on me? He wants to sleep with me tonight. If you keep on provoking me, I am going to make his wish come true. Don't dare me, you ugly bitch."

"You can call me any names you want, faggot. Suit yourself please." I brush her out of my way and head towards her family. Roland greets me first. He hugs me, pats my back, and then he keeps his hand on my hips. Addison becomes wide-eyed, in envy. I wink mockingly at her. To make matters more exciting, Roland strokes my ass quietly and repeats it again and again. I bend towards him and whisper, "My ass is free to get. Call me tomorrow and I am going to tell you how you can exactly get it." I pull back from him and we both laugh like mad men. Addison narrows her eyes. She has not heard anything we said. She registers suspicion of what we are chuckling about: Sex.

I head over to young Cedrick. He is four years my junior. With my gloved hands, I hold his face carefully and kiss him on the cheek. He puts his hand on my back and slides it down and further down. Addison is noticing, with an evil eye. I am not afraid of her or what she can do. This is a battle between evil and evil.

"How are you, baby Cedrick?" I inquire, jokingly.

He responds, "I am fine. You are looking very beautiful tonight." Then he turns over to his mother. "Aren't you in agreement, mom?"

Addison does not reply. Roland does anyway. "She is more than beautiful, son. She is like an angel."

I laugh harder, "Oh, Roland! You are still good at flattering me, aren't you?"

Addison is boiling with anger. She looks like that woman whose husband never tells her that she is beautiful but won't hesitate to say this to other women. Oh, oh! I am in trouble, am I not?

"Beautiful, would you like to dance with me?" Cederick questions; he bows down and straightens out his hand. I am confused; I am in awe also. I can't believe this is happening. Of course! I'm more than delighted to dance with him. I give him my hand. He takes it nicely and ushers me to the heart of the titanic room, where he holds my waist carefully and stares down at me. I smile in return.

Addison is still unhappy, I observe. She stands unmoving like a rock, her narrowed eyes glaring at me. I look away. I must behave like she is not present, like I am not seeing her. I won't let her spoil my cheery mood. "Your mom is not happy with us. Have you noticed?" I address Cederick, eyeing him up.

"She has been in a bad mood lately. I don't know what is bothering her. She crossed swords with dad this evening before we came here."

I am not paying attention to every word Cederick is saying. His last sentence catches my attentiveness nevertheless. "What do you mean: She crossed swords with your dad? Did they fight, exchanging hurtful words?"

He scowls. "They did. It appears mom is having an affair. I don't know who the man is. She spoke to him on the phone this evening. I was listening. She said she is planning to divorce my dad and marry him. He assured her he will divorce his wife as well."

This discovery beats me painfully in the chest. I feel like I have been knocked half-dead with an iron rod. "Did you hear the man's voice? Can you remember it?"

"I cannot. I did hear it but it was not that very clear."

Brice wants to dissolve our two-year marriage; all because of that old bitch, Addison? I can't accept that this is true. What does she want from him? Is it his money? Of course! She is a gold-digger, a shameless one. I will not let her put an end to my marriage just like that. She will find it very challenging. I know what I will do. I teach her one painful lesson she will carry to the grave with her.

Someone touches my shoulder. I reverse to see who it is. Addison! The unattractive bitch! What is she up to this time? She smiles apologetically at her son. "Excuse us for a while, sonny. I want to have a word with my sister here. If you don't mind, you can get your father a glass of champagne. He is so thirsty."

Cederick rubs my shoulder and marches away. I know he will be back soon. His eyes declare it silently: I will return for you. I am left in the company of the woeful witch. "You look uglier each passing day. Does Roland make this clear to you?"

She holds my waist like her son did minutes earlier. "Let us dance, shall we?" I obey. Oh, how she makes me sick! I am feeling nauseated. I can vomit any minute now. She stinks whenever she opens her mouth to speak. I can't stand her horrible stench! I have to put a hand over my nose to keep away her bad smell. "Leave my husband and my son alone if you don't want trouble with me. What games are you playing? I am smarter than you, Ashlyn."

I chuckle, "Bravo! Genius! I am shaken."

She pinches my waist. I cry softly, "Aw!" That hurts! I don't scream anyway.

"You don't anger the lion, stupid ass. It will eat you alive."

"You are the lion. I am the ass or donkey. That does not make any sense to me."

"My husband can never fall for your dumb-ass games. He loves me; he is faithful to me; he is not like that swine you married."

"Why do you keep sleeping with Brice if he is a swine?"

"His money; he has a lot of money, sister. I married a poor man. I wish I was blessed like you. I wouldn't have gone after your pig. Roland is a great guy. He is loving and caring. He is the kind of man who loves a woman with all his heart and life. Your pig—it is self-seeking; it sleeps around with every woman. I have become greedy like Brice, you see."

"If I felt like it, I would have made Roland kick you out of his life. He was wed to you when he proposed to me. Unlike you, I had a heart. I didn't intend to ruin your marriage. You have tampered with me. I'm not a prophetess. If I were one, I would have told you what will be left of you in the end."

Addison pinches me a second time. I shrink away from her. She draws back from me. "You went crying to sweet old mama, didn't you? What did that help?" She giggles in mockery. "Do everything you want. I will kick you out of your house when the right time comes. Prepare for the worst, sister," this mentioned, she steps away. I hate her! We will see about that.

Cederick is back. He hugs me from behind. I turn around quickly. He is all smiles. "I hope you guys had a great time, didn't you?"

I fake a cheerful smile. "Your mom is the best sister I have in the whole world." It is not true! She is the worst enemy I have in the entire world.

For sixty seconds, Cederick stares longingly at me without saying anything.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

He flutters his eyes rapidly—he is back to his senses. "I am dying to kiss you, Ashlyn. When do we get to make love?"

"Come to my office tomorrow. It's going to be lots of fun, I guarantee you."

"I will. Can we go out for a walk, please?" He extends his hand to me, bowing down again. I laugh and offer him my hand. We go out holding hands. We're not a couple. That is what one blond girl thinks. She sparkles in pink, standing near the door with four silent girls. They stare at us as we walk past them. Then the skinny blond purrs loud, "Aren't they such a cute couple?"

Outside it is cold, not snowing. I am freezing. Cederick wraps his hands around me. That helps to still my shivering. I look around to see if Addison has followed us. She has not. "Your girlfriend didn't come, did she?" I ask him. I am not jealous. I have a husband—a cheating husband. Mine is a tearful story. I believe it is better to be single than to have someone break your heart.

"We broke up. Two weeks ago." Is he saying the truth?

"I'm not going to date you, Cederick. Just say the truth."

He stands open-mouthed. "You're not going to date me? We're just going to fuck and keep on fucking? This is about sex and not a small piece of love?"

"I didn't say that. I am a married woman. We can't go every place holding hands. Suppose we run into Brice. He would surely rip your brains out bit by bit."

"You are defending him. Ashlyn, you speak up for a man who is not loyal to you. I see him many times with different women. They kiss, they fuck, they smile, they laugh and they hold hands. Why can't you do the same to him? He is stabbing you in the back. If you are smart enough, you would leave him for me. We can stay together far away. I wouldn't mind. We can go to Paris or Moscow or Canberra and live our life there."

Good Lord, what has entered the mind of this young man? I can't do that. I'm a month pregnant. With Brice's child, of course! How do I know it is his child? I slept with seven men and anyone of them could be the father of this damn child I am carrying!

"Cederick, let's talk about something else, I beg you. What are your plans for the future?"

No one knows I am expecting. Only Chlöe does. I threatened her not to open her mouth if she still wants to keep her job. Her pay doubled after she found this out. I don't plan to tell Brice. I don't know what to do with this pregnancy. I can get rid of it...or let Brice keep the child once he or she is born. He must not know that we are going to have a baby. He hates babies. I am sixty per cent positive that he is responsible for this pregnancy. What do I do now?

Must I tell ma? No! She will tell Mario, or anyone—worse more Addison. I dislike her. I will just drink poison and die. So that Addison can walk like a prize-winning queen into my house? Hell no!

God, what do I do? I am stuck and without direction. Damn it!

I can't fall asleep. It is 01.54. Brice is snoring like a pig. He evermore snores. I don't have anything to do. From my bed, I stare outside the window. The sky is dim. Finally, I see the sun appearing—a soft gleaming light that gets bigger and bigger until it fills up the entire sky. It is 10.23 now. I am inside my office, gazing at the sky. I have work to do, lots of it. I don't have the energy. My eyes begin shutting on their own. I try to make a cup of coffee; I swallow pills to keep me awake—nothing helps.

Drained at last, I drop on my table and fall asleep. It is 13.33 when I wake up. How long have I slept? My brain feels lazy to calculate. I notice Cederick seated on the chair before me. He is playing a noisy game on his phone. It must be action. There is constant shooting, bombing and splitting of glass.

"Cederick," I mumble in surprise. It is not like I am not expecting him. I am. "How long have you been here?"

He does not remove his eyes from his phone. "I have not been here long. One of the ladies at the reception said you were sleeping. She added that you're not feeling well. I decided to sneak in and wait for you to get up."

I make a sad face. "I am okay. It's just that I was so tired last night. I didn't sleep."

"You think too much. That is why you don't enjoy sleep; tension is not good for your health, Ashlyn."

"I know."

"Don't worry. I am about to go. I'll see you when you are in good health."

"I said I am fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I am."

"I have to go. I have a class before four this afternoon."

I stand up and walk to him. "You can't leave just like that. Come here and give me a farewell hug, will you please?" He rises and hugs me. The way he takes me into his arms leaves me breathless. No one has ever hugged me like this! I pull back and stare into his eyes. "Please, don't go; stay with me. I need your company."

"I must go, Ashyln," he insists. He is stubborn, isn't he?

"Let's fuck—right here, sugar."

"I will be here tomorrow the same hour. I promise."

"You do?"

He is wearing an expensive ring. He removes it and puts it on my finger. "This signifies my promise. I will be back for it tomorrow." True to his word, he is back the next day at 13.35. I have my ass settled in my chair when he steps into my office with a warm, big smile, "Hi there, Ashlyn! I miss you. Don't you miss me?"

I miss him so much. Words cannot express my feelings. I force him to lie down on the table. It's that simple. With a slight push of my hand, he rests quietly, staring up at me. His heart is beating fast: I can tell. He is panting like an exhausted dog. We have not even begun. This is just the start. I bend towards him and ask him to close his eyes, which he does. Snatching his hands from him, I have them unbutton my shirt and then unfasten my bra. He breathes out, fearfully. "Don't be afraid," I say. "These are my breasts. Touch them, feel them—fuck me, Cederick."

"I will do that, Ashyln," he swears to me. "I'm going to touch your breasts and squeeze them. I'm going to fuck you and scatter my seed inside your pussy."

Slowly, his hands grip my breasts. I shut my eyes. I can't think straight. My thinking is shattered. I lean further down. He grips my nipples with his teeth. It feels great. His tongue slithers out of his mouth and licks my flesh. I love this! He moves his hand behind, reaching for my skirt and pulling it away. I help him take it off me. I remain in panties and I am not embarrassed about it.

His hand switches to my butt. He caresses it nicely, leisurely. My phone jingles. I have placed it on this same table where he is relaxing. Without interrupting him from his play, I connect it to my headphones and answer it. Cederick is furious. He demands, "Can't you answer that after we are done here? I need you to pay full attention to what we are doing."

I tell him, "Even if we are having sex inside my office, everyone knows me to be at work. I will make this promise: I'm not going out until we are finished. This could be my boss calling. I can't ignore her just like that. Who knows? She may decide to come here and find out why I am not picking up her calls. I'm sorry but I'll have to work a bit while we are fucking."

"Okay," he moans. He is not happy. He slips his hand into my panties and locates my pussy. Goddamn it! Putting his fingers into use, he twirls my vaginal hair. What is he thinking? It feels sweet. His tongue makes a move on my breast; his fingers mine into my pussy. I want to cry, in delight. "You're so fucking sweet, Ashlyn. You are such a joy to fuck."

"Oh, Cederick..." I can't put anymore thoughts into words. I feel like I am about to explode.

"Hello, sis bitch. Are you there?" A sudden voice howls into my ears. I know it! It belongs to Addison. Why has she called? I'm fucking her son here. Has she called to find out what is going on? Damn her! I had failed to bring to memory while conversing with him that I had answered her damn call. What can I expect? She had been listening!

"You," it is how I address her. I don't want Cederick to know that I am talking to her. He rips my panties away forcefully. I don't feel any pain. The cotton tears with an ear-piercing sound, like when you are shredding a piece of paper. I am now naked. I gaze down at my pussy, filled with long, curly hairs. Cederick licks up his lips. He rises from the table and lifts me—then he makes me seat on it. This accomplished, he has me lie down and carries on to eat my tickling pussy. Ah...

"Are you messing with my son, you brown-haired pig?" Ah...ah...the pleasure. I want to cry on the phone so Addison can hear me orgasm. Yes, I undergo one long, terrifying orgasm. My heart becomes soundless. I cannot hear it throb. I cannot feel the slightest motion made by it. It seems I have no heart. What is happening to me? I can't feel anything else. My pussy is tingling in joy.

"I am," I reply after two long minutes. By this time, my orgasm is ended. Cederick can not hear or speak Spanish. Grandma was from Spain. It was the only language she spoke to us when she would visit. I know how to speak Spanish; and so does Addison. In my moment of excitement, I tell her in this language her son cannot understand, "Would you like to come and join us? The doors of my office are always open to receive you, dear sister."