Ashlyn's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cederick spits into my wet pussy. I like that! He spits again and again; then he massages my clit with his fingers, gradually and carefully. I stretch my legs apart so he can finger me well. Up and down, inside and out, his fingers snake. Damn him! I am about to come the second time. I feel myself drawing closer to another orgasm. It takes me by surprise. My body splits into two. I don't know what has divided me. I am swiftly flying to some place with vigorous wings. I must be on Jupiter because I see two moons when I look outside the window. Wait a second! It is 11.23 in the morning. And there are two dazzling orange moons up the sky. Is this Jupiter?

"Bitch, I am talking to you and you are not answering me. Where have you gone to?"

"Jupiter; I can see two moons out there. They are blazing and orange in color. This is such a beautiful place! Please come over, dear sis."

"You are mad. Those words are from a mad woman. I will have you locked up in a sanitarium. That is where you belong, Ashlyn."

We are both communicating in Spanish. Cederick can't follow a word. "Sex with your son is driving me bananas, Addison. He fucks better than Brice. I pity you. You have not felt what sweetest, genuine sex is. You should ask your son to satisfy your lusts. He is like a god, you know—so great and so sweet."

Cederick is still wearing jeans. I tore his button-down shirt fifteen minutes back while we were kissing and touching. He then remained in a pitch-black colored Tee shirt, which I peeled off him and threw away. I don't think he will ever wear that button-down shirt again. The buttons were so wrecked—they all displaced from the shirt and tinkled throughout the floor. They were made of metal. To look for them is another job. I don't have the time; and neither does Cederick.

Bringing my feet into play, I help him remove his jeans and boxers. He is finally naked. He stands before me, twinkling joyfully. I get up on the table. Then I turn around and kneel down. My ass faces him; my pussy too! I shake my ass, harder. It's a stupid dance but it triumphs to make him laugh. What is he laughing at? I don't aim to make him chuckle. I thought this was being sexy of me. Well, he proves me wrong. There is nothing sexy about waggling my ass, it so seems.

"I'm going to fuck your ass and your pussy too, Ashlyn. You look yummy," Cederick's voice rings loud. I have no doubt that Addison has heard him. I imagine her facial look: She must now be green with malice and red with anger. I don't care. If she thought I was joking about fucking her son, she was fucking wrong.

"Ah," I groan, on purpose. Cederick places his whole erection into my ass. It hurts a little. Nothing is more terrifying than anal sex. Some women are happy to have their asses nailed while others detest it. It depends on one's tastes, I suppose. "He is in my ass, sister. Your boy is in my ass right now."

She chuckles, "Really? You know one thing? Brice wants to try my ass tonight. We are going somewhere—just the two of us. If he comes home very late and does not ask you to have sex with him, I hope that will clear up the puzzle; good day, you unattractive bitch!" She yells angrily at me and the call is ended that very instant. Damn her! She can fuck Brice all the hell she wants. I'm going to fuck Cederick too.

I take off my headphones and push my phone away. Cederick was right. It will do us good if I ignore it for a while. I stretch my hand towards it and snatch it a second time. This time, I switch it off. Then I push it away for good. The door is locked. I don't expect anyone to budge in at us.

"Ashlyn, are you in there?" It is Darcy Scott, my boss, shouting at my door. Where the hell did she pop out from? I am not expecting her. Cederick and I stop what we are doing. What do we do now? I hate being disturbed. He looks stupidly at me; he pulls his cock out of my ass; he is about to dress up when I tell him not to. I assure him that I am going to take care of this matter. He must leave everything to me.

"Darcy, I'm inside here. I have a heap of stuff to do. Locking myself in here is the best thing to do. I have fifteen reports to write to our investors. They are not through yet. Would you like me to help you out with anything?"

She lets a case of documents slip underneath my door. "I want you to type that for me as soon as you finish what you are doing. Use Microsoft Publisher, Cambria format. I need it before we knock off, please."

I breathe out. I am glad she won't be coming in. "Don't worry. I'm going to do that as soon as I am through with this."

I swerve back to Cederick. His penis is no longer up, which it was two minutes past. He makes an annoyed face. "Next time, we won't be fucking in your office. Do you get that?"

"I do," I smile merrily, "Next time we won't be fucking here. We will go somewhere, I promise."

"Now, give me your back. I am not finished with your ass." I do what he wants me to. He clutches my butt and pinches it. Having slapped it, he stretches it—pulling both sides away until my poor asshole is left lonely. Then he takes his cock into his free hand and shoves it into me. My eyes swell. His penis feels like a giant banana in my small itching ass. I open my mouth and breathe out. "Fuck—yes, fuck...Ashlyn." His words spill into my ears like sweet honey. I feel an orgasm coming close.

His cock tours deeper; I feel every move it makes. The funny thing is when he sticks it into my pussy: It does not feel all that giant. When he drops it into my behind, I feel like I am going to burst in terror. I don't. I hold on to the table before me, slowly breathing in and out. This is wonderful. Cederick may be young—only twenty years of age—but he knows how to fuck excellent. I am twenty-four. There's not that much difference between our ages.

"I'm enjoying this, Ashlyn. How do you feel?"

I fight for additional breaths while I talk, "I. Feel. Great. You have made me feel like a genuine woman."

"You talk like your husband doesn't make you feel the same. Does he?"

I am reluctant to answer that. "He doesn't. Let's talk about something else please, and not him." This is revenge sex. It feels so good.

With a loud rap, Cederick's thighs slam on my butt. I close my eyes. He knocks into me faster. He reaches for my breasts and strokes them. Ah...my flesh tingles with lust. His head leans against mine. My lips quiver. He presses me nearer the table I am latching on to; he breathes out fiercely; his breaths throw about my hair. I put my hand down and push my fingers into my pussy. He takes his penis out of me and then turns me towards himself.

"What?" I ask, gasping for fresh air.

He carries me up and makes me sit on the table; then he draws my legs apart. My pussy stretches wide open. It is dark pink inside. With his fingers, he searches in. I don't know what he is searching for. I am not fond of concealing any jewels here. Or rings shaped of diamonds. "This is my pussy. From today, that's how I want you to address it. It is my pussy and not yours."

"Meaning?" My breaths are hurried, unquiet moreover.

"You are mine, Ashlyn. I am yours too. I am starting to dislike it that I have to share you with another man. He is your husband, I am aware of that. Do me one favor: Let me buy your pussy. I am prepared to pay any amount so I can possess it. Sell it to me, right now."

I laugh. Cederick is stupid. What does he think? That he can buy my pussy? That's nuts. "I know you are joking, baby—"

He intrudes me, "I came with this offer in mind. I am going to prepare a contract, signed by you and me. You are going to make your pussy serviceable to me alone. This is how I will compensate you: Every three months, I'll pay you thirty thousand. It is for you staying loyal to me. With your pussy, I mean. Brice can fuck your ass. I don't care."

"Are you serious?" I have quit smiling at him.

"Do I look like someone who is joking?" God, what is this?

"You don't. Tell me: How will you manage to pay me that much? You are unemployed. Your parents give you a few bucks. How will you be able to raise thirty thousand?"

He smiles, crookedly. "That's not your problem. I know how I sustain my needs."

"I hope you are not going to steal anyone's money, Cederick. The worst that can happen is us being interrogated by the police. I don't want that to happen."

"It won't. Trust me." I was wrong about him. He is not a blameless, low-born twenty-year-old. It seems there is a lot about him I have not discovered. How will he get that money every three months? What does he do in secret?

His lips slap mine. I kiss him back. He pulls my hair and breathes in its sweaty scent. I slant against the wall and grin at him. He brushes my thigh with his hand. Ah! It feels like electricity, racing through my skin. I catch his face and kiss him some more. He kisses me back in uncontrollable madness. "Fuck my pussy, Cederick—fuck my pussy," I beg him. His hand strokes down my thigh. My vagina lets out liquid. It oozes down my legs, soaking my skin. I am enjoying this!

"I am going to fuck your sweet pussy, Ashlyn. Just you wait and see." He places his hand over his mouth and spits into his palm. My pussy itches with desire. He takes his cock into his hand, rubbing it with watery saliva; he pinpoints my clit with its head. I close my eyes for two rapid seconds. He is inside me. We stand unmoving for a time. His penis is stuck inside my vagina. He asks me, "I want one thing to be clear: Are you going to sell me your pussy—give me a yes or no?"

"Yes, Cederick; I will sell you my pussy. Make it forty thousand please, not thirty." I am testing his brains. I want to know how much money he is keeping. To my shock, he responds:

"No problem, Ashlyn. I will lift it to forty." I am in shock. I almost drop dead. If Cederick is not a bank robber, then I don't know what he exactly is. Does Addison know that her son holds so much money? I will try her knowledge, some other time.

He has not begun ejaculating. And yet he scatters semen into my pussy. Is that normal? Do scientists describe how this comes to happen? In an instant, he begins working: He thumps in and out of me, in and out again. I tremble. It's not like I am afraid. It just feels better when he is fucking my pussy as opposed to when he is hitting my ass mercilessly.

I moan. He closes my mouth with his hand and hisses, "Quiet, Ashlyn. You're not going to scream all of a sudden, are you? Keep your mouth shut and enjoy this. You. Are. So. Sweet. Sugar."

My nails rake his back—not in a hurtful way. I hold him tight. I am not letting him go. His ass waggles left and right. He injects more semen into my lust-sick pussy. My pussy is wet and cold. His penis feels dry and warm; his semen heats me up. It makes me squeeze him harder. As he shifts back and forth, he grasps my breasts and pinches them. An unforeseen orgasm knocks me like a train arising out of nowhere. I dip into a sea of pleasures. I swim downward, with vigor and ecstasy. I don't want to surface back to reality. I don't want to.

My office boasts a shower in addition to a small, nice kitchen. When we are done fucking and eating cornflakes, we head there to wash ourselves. Finally, we dress up. I kiss Cederick slowly on the lips. That's my way of saying goodbye. He goes away, promising to ring me up soon. With him vanished, I close the door and tilt my back on it. I breathe out and check my hushed office. Now I have lots of work to do. I will start with Darcy's files that need urgent typing. How did she instruct me to type them? Oh no! I have forgotten her instructions. I must call her now.

I get my phone and go through my contacts. There her number is. I am about to dial it when Roland's text shows up in my inbox:

Do you mind fucking tonight?