All Comments on 'Ashton Hill Naked Sundays'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
curvygirl00curvygirl00almost 6 years ago
Awesome story as always. Thanks.

I really enjoyed this one. Thanks. Actually Ive enjoyed all the Ashton Hill stories so far. Just from a readers point of view they are always fun and sexy as hell. Also your proof reading is excellent/flawless. I don't expect that standard at all for free but I do notice and appreciate it. Its great to be reading your stuff again. I actually miss my weekly dose of Kat and her sexy men. So thank you for posting again.

Also I love Pete Murrays Feeler album. Gosh it reminds me of being 21 and driving my shitty ford laser in the Adelaide summer with no air con and singing along to it. and then makes me feel old. lol. Thanks. :)

CharliefromtheUSACharliefromtheUSAalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Absolutely one of your best! I can't wait for whatever is coming next. I don't think you know how talented you are!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
Fabulous!

I almost passed this story by until I saw you were the author. I don't think you could write a bad story even if you tried. I'm so glad I read it. I was immediately grabbed by the characters & their history together. I've been there in Stella's place & had to move on reluctantly. Move on I did, & although the one I left never did grow up, I did. I'm thanking you once again for the stories you write & the truths you share with us.

coronamancoronamanalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Or maybe very nice

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachalmost 6 years ago
You are a Godess!

Amazing, perfect and hawt sex...all the things I have come to expect from your incredible storytelling! L-O-V-E!

Storm113Storm113almost 6 years ago
Good, really good!

5* for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliantly told. From start to finish. Thank you.

jshsalvjshsalvalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

This is the first story of yours that I read. First of all, I so much enjoy longer stories, but this was incredibly well written and so enjoyable to read. Thank you for a great story and I will be doing a lot more making sure I check yours out. Thank you again for a job well done...

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Thanks again!

I really like that you are setting all the contest stories in Ashton Hills. I hope the trend holds because I would love to read Ashton Hill Halloween and Christmas if I am so fortunate. Good luck in the contest and thank you for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a 5, of course!

The well-developed story line grabbed my attention and wouldn't let go. I could feel the angst, the hope and the fear of the characters. The Amanda interaction art the end certainly did lower the likability of Estelle in my opinion.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 6 years ago
Okay, just insanely good

I couldn’t stop reading. So good. Love the end.

GypsytrampGypsytrampalmost 6 years ago

Another great one, Ellie! I wish there was just a bit more of it. I've got to be honest though, I hope Tarlee doesn't pop up in future Ashton Hill stories. She's annoying as hell and I kind of wanted someone to physically slap her rather than just delivering a verbal smackdown. I wouldn't mind reading more about Ethan though.

lyssagaillyssagailalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Loved it! Was a little confused at first with the Crossfire similarity lol. But it was awesome. Definitely would like more of this one but then again I want more of all your stories 😄. Thank you for another story I couldn't put down!

QuicksilverDragonQuicksilverDragonalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Well written with great characters and an excellent storyline. I kind of wanted Estelle to be a bit stronger at first, but you kept her consistent and gave her a more subtle strength to match her overall submission to Jason. Since this was a Nude Day entry I'd expected a bit more emphasis on time spent nude, but that's picking nits. I found the story compelling and the development and healing of Estelle touching. 5*

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 6 years ago
Tarlee and Ethan

I want to see Tarlee and Ethan hook up in the next one where Ethan is a take charge Dom to her and she grows through the submission. It could be beautiful.

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 6 years ago
All so good...

the characters, the story line, the highs, the lows, self realisation, healing and finally being able to move forward. Once again you draw us in right from the start, making us live each character's emotions as they go through them. Loved how Estelle dealt with Amanda at the end - and how subtly you wove "Naked Sunday" in, making it a natural part of the story - not in any way contrived. I'm just a reader Ellie, so I hope you won't mind if I comment that I believe your writing talent continues to grow and develop more with each story you write.

Thank you for a brilliant third story in your Ashton Hills series.

Jules.

metta1009metta1009almost 6 years ago
Another great story

Love your style of writing. It’s a pleasure to read. Well done:-)

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 6 years ago
Yeah

another good one. "Vitali" got to me and I couldn't finish. But this one was good. Thanks for sharing.

LaughinggrrlLaughinggrrlalmost 6 years ago
Always brilliant

I love everything you write. I want more of every character every time. I'm not sure that you know how good you really are. You should absolutely be published professionally. Thanks for another fantastic and titillating read!

rnebularrnebularalmost 6 years ago
A score of 5 feels inadequate

Have always loved your ability, and as you can see from all of the positive comments, I'm not alone in my opinion. I saw that this was 13 pages and was excited that I got to read MORE of a great story. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us.

liquidgalaxiesliquidgalaxiesalmost 6 years ago
AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Literally this ending is the cutest thing I've ever read and I feel like I need to scream!! This is one of your best stories in my opinion, I love everything about it! I can't wait to see what you put out next!!!

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 6 years ago
Great romance story

The story is great.

i have a question, why did jason hook up with other girls when he was searching for stella, his searching for stella doesn't seem genuine.

loving some one means forsaking others. stella was not interested in getting back with him, so her relationships are not the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

I absolutely love your writing! This is probably my favorite, so far lol. I can't wait to see what you write next.

jmcharl1jmcharl1almost 6 years ago
A wonderful read

I don’t read romance very often here because of the length but I always read the winning stories. And I’m so glad I did. This was my favourite of the three.

I’m looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for this one. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good good job

Really loved this! My first time commenting after being a long long time reader. Perfect mix of reality, sex, detail and romance

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 6 years ago
Your craft is all fine.

My "bump(s)" in this story occur repeatedly.

Their obsession(s) with each other? Totally about sex.

Over and Over and Over.

Might he, one day, ask about her Feelings? :+))))

I don't see this story being about "romance"...

Passion, sure. But NOT romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not nude day at all 1 star for that

Ok story, bad for nude day 1 star because of that

shades1ashades1aover 5 years ago
I didn't see any development

The characters didn't really have any growth, which is hard to pull off over 13 pages. I get it, they did the same cycle over and over, but nothing really changed.

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 5 years ago

I’ve been rereading all your Ashton Hill stories. Love them! Some of the recent comments are 🙄🙄🙄.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 3 years ago

Great stuff, love your craft

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just love it gonna look for more thanks

socaltzrsocaltzrover 1 year ago

This end seemed a bit more abrupt than with your other stories and left a bunch of lose ends.

Also, while nude day is actual nudism rather than just fucking in bed all day, I kinda think the holiday writing thing is taken a bit too serious, especially after the polling is done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needed a more solid end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Estelle is really a dumb bitch!!

What the fuck with Tarlee who was fucking demanding insistent in a toxic way and fucking unapologetic about her bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The more one reads this story the more fucking annoying Tarlee becomes.....she needs to be bitch slapped.....where does the white trailer park trash get off!!!!

Estelle has no backbone to and self respect for her own boundaries so bitches like Tarlee and Darren ride over her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much of an ending here....no substance between them except fucking....should have had a better ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love it but where did Caitlin come from think you got the names mixed up really wish people would re read what they had written and fix the mistake/ mistakes they make but hey we’re only human well done 👏

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz7 months ago

Great story. Wish "anonymous" would get off their high horse. On to read your next story. Tally ho!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy5 months ago

Yes Yoko ono made it from groupie to wife, but she was as well an artistic …. And there are so many entertainer around, for sure this tale fits to some more real life play ….. but that was a hard turn over with this background for Stella / Estelle from substitute to girlfriend ….. great written

Ten Microphones for this tale🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤💝✨

cutedaddy69cutedaddy69about 2 months ago

Some criticism is definitely warranted. But none of the name calling and arrogance from friggin anonymous commenters.

Nobody forces you to read on, you pussies! If you know it all, make a contribution yourself and be (wo)man enough to put your name under it.

To the author: very nice. I agree with some criticisms, but still somewhere between 4 and 5*. Which makes it five, because in case of doubt, always be gracious.

I'll be givin a few authors 6*.. ;-)

Tx.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...