Ashton Hill Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chess stopped, impressed with how much she had taken without any sign of giving up and running from him. He stepped to the end of the table and gently caressed the folds of her cunt before pushing two fingers into her, finding her hot and wet and willing. Her answering keening whimper was breathtaking as her cunt squeezed his fingers, making him want nothing more than to be in her right then.

"So the little slut wants to be fucked instead of spanked, does she?" he teased. "So needy and hungry for cock; my cock!" he tormented her, forcing a third finger into her.

"Yes!" she gasped and arched, again pushing her cunt down against his fingers which drove in and out of her now. He chuckled in a deep and husky voice, continuing to finger fuck her. "Please," she added. "Please, I want you!"

"No!" his thumb pressed down on her clit, rolling it in circles under the heavy pressure he exerted. "Beg for what you really want, little slut!"

"Please, I want your cock!" Ariel begged, realising her mistake as she climbed towards her climax and her need built higher again.

"Not yet!" he growled. "Don't let go of the table!" he warned, seeing her arms flex as if she was about to make a grab for him.

"Please fuck me, I need your cock inside me!" she begged, again adjusting her grip on the table after his warning and needing to be fucked so badly she would follow any arbitrary rules at this point. The crop landed across her breasts, shooting pain into her body and lighting her up as her orgasm hit her. Her whole body shook and jerked as it threatened to overwhelm her.

Chess dropped the crop and grabbed her so that she didn't fall from the table in the thrashing and shaking of her climax. He was amazed at the strength of it, and more than pleased that he had been the one to give it to her. Unable to hold back any longer, he pulled her ass to the edge of the table and bent her legs back over her body, doubling her over, then drove his cock into her spasming cunt.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" he growled out and began to slam into her with all his might. Despite this being his third orgasm of the evening, he didn't last long, as her milking muscles only added to the sweet sensation of taking this woman. "Fuck...!" he cried out in a long drawn out sound as he came in her again. He had no doubt a slut such as this would have top-notch birth control, but he would talk to her about it in the morning. He couldn't believe he had been so carried away by the moment both times he had cum in her cunt that he hadn't donned protection. Picking her up, he walked with her to the bedroom and lay her down on the bed.

"Wow!" was all she said, looking at him with sleepy eyes. "Just... wow!"

"Yeah, wow," he murmured. "I want to make you cum until you pass out, spank you until you beg me to stop, I want to use you completely and introduce you to so much more," he said.

"Not going to happen," she gave a half smile.

"Challenge accepted," he chuckled, unsure of what part she had meant about but not caring very much. He thought he might have finally met a woman who would challenge him in the way he needed, and he wondered if she had another job, aside of singing with the band. "I love a challenge, Miss..." He lifted his head to look at her and realised from her slow, steady breathing she had fallen asleep already. Tomorrow, he reassured himself. He would find out her real name tomorrow. She couldn't possibly have been named Lucky from birth, could she? With that thought, he, too, fell asleep.

*****

Chapter 2

Ariel woke feeling like she had barely slept at all, but slid as quietly as she could from the bed and looked down on the sleeping man who had rocked her world so completely only a few hours earlier. He was gorgeous, and she knew he would have no trouble getting another girl to play with as he had played with her. She was just one of the many that passed through the revolving door of his life. She didn't know why she felt so reluctant to leave him; Aside from the mind-blowing sex, that was.

She tiptoed out of the room, finding her shoes in the dining room and her dress and bag in the living area. Then she went into the bathroom to fix herself up as best she could before facing the big wide world again. Once dressed, she went to let herself out. It was best this way; she had promised Mikayla it would just be a once off thing. There was no way she would do anything to jeopardise Mikayla's job, or, more importantly, their friendship. Resolved to leave before anyone woke up, she walked out of the hotel suite and out of that man's life.

She gritted her teeth when the elevator doors opened, preparing to do the walk of shame and quickly headed for the exit. She had almost made it when the concierge stopped her.

"Can I get you a taxi, Miss?" he asked politely, taking in her less than stellar appearance.

"I've called a cab," she said softly and held up her phone. "It's only two minutes away, I won't be hanging around making the lobby look untidy or anything," she said apologetically.

"You came in with Mr. Roussel last night?" he asked.

Ariel only nodded, praying for the cab to get there even quicker. She was mortified that she had no recollection of what his surname was before that point. She had an inkling Mikayla had told her, but she couldn't for the life of her remember if she had or hadn't. He'd just been the dominant bastard, and she had been his slut, it was a simple sexual encounter. There had been no need to over complicate it with names, had there.

"The cab is almost here, I might just go meet it outside. Have a great day," she said, smiling overly brightly, trying to brazen out the awful situation she had found herself in.

"There's no need, they can drive in and pick you up. It's easier that way in traffic, even at this time of the morning. It makes it easier to turn around if they have to go south again. Where are you headed?" he asked curiously.

"Not far, I could have walked, really, but, you know, not really dressed to join the morning joggers," she laughed lightly. She was suddenly paranoid about all the questions she was being asked and why he was delaying her in the lobby when surely it would be best for someone who looked as well fucked and abused as she did to wait outside the hotel. "Thank you for your concern though," she added, and made for the door, thankful that the cab pulled up just as she stepped through it. She slipped into the passenger's seat and put on her belt, noting the concierge still watching her.

He probably thought she was up to no good leaving at this ungodly hour. Still, it didn't hurt to be careful, she would get the driver to pull up at the hotel across the road from the block of apartments Mikayla lived in, just in case. She had no concerns that the man who had fucked her so divinely would want to see her again. He hadn't even asked her name, let alone her number, but the concierge had made her feel oddly paranoid.

When she was sure the cab had left, she made her way up to the apartment and let herself in, going immediately to the guest room and collapsing on the bed, vowing to sleep the rest of the morning away.

*****

Chess woke to an empty bed and frowned; women didn't get up and leave him in the middle of the night, at least not the women he'd slept with in the past. He got up and went to the bathroom before starting to look for her in the rest of the hotel suite. He would have liked the opportunity to explore more of the woman this morning, perhaps even over the entire weekend. To find her gone was a new experience for him. One he thought he would have been grateful for. With any other woman he might have been, but this woman was something special, and he wanted more of her.

Her dress, bag and shoes were gone, so he had no illusions that she had gone to sleep in a spare room because he snored too loudly in his exhaustion. He went to have a shower, torn between the relief he knew he should feel that this wasn't a woman who would try to insinuate herself into his life just because they slept together once, and the fact that she had rocked his world better than anyone previously had managed to do.

"Did you see her leave?" Chess asked his steward, Collin, as they rode down in the elevator to return home.

"No, I heard her leave at about five this morning. She seemed in a hurry, she was gone by the time I got up and made my way to the foyer. Is there a problem?" he asked, showing a little concern.

"No, not at all. I'm just surprised she left while we slept," Chess said nonchalantly as if that was his only concern.

"It is quite unusual for a woman you have bedded," Collin said, trying to suppress a smile. "Perhaps she wore you out rather than the other way around this time?"

Chess gave him a sidelong look rather than responding, and shook his head disgustedly at the thought, all the while acknowledging that as much as he had pushed her last night she had risen to the challenge he had set her and exhausted himself in the process.

"I don't even have a proper name for her," Chess chuckled, a little shamefaced. "I'm guessing she wasn't after me for my money, I doubt she even knows who I am in the business world. She said she didn't care about my job when I brought it up, like I worked for the company instead of owning it."

"That's a rarity almost mythical in proportion. I expect that without a name you didn't bother with a phone number or a way of contacting this mythical creature who didn't care about your fortune?" Collin didn't bother hiding his mirth anymore.

"You're a very unpleasant man sometimes, Collin, you know that?" Chess asked.

"That's because I will always tell you the truth whether you like it or not. And this time I am enjoying seeing you on the receiving end of a one-night stand," Collin chuckled.

"I trust everything was satisfactory with your stay, Sir?" the concierge greeted Chess as they walked through the lobby.

"Yes, as usual," Chess answered shortly.

"Your guest left very early this morning," he commented as he presented the bill for Chess to sign.

"You saw her leave?" Chess asked, finding he was curious to know if someone came to pick her up or if she caught a cab.

"Yes, she ordered a taxi from her phone," he nodded. "She seemed quite eager to be away. I trust all was well."

"All was very well, thank you," Chess reassured the man in a clipped voice, seeing where he had been going with this conversation and reassuring him that the girl was neither a prostitute nor a thief that required any further input from the hotel staff about her whereabouts.

"Did you get the details of the car that picked her up?" Collin inquired, knowing that Chess wouldn't and would kick himself later for not following up the information.

"I did, but if all was well..." the concierge turned to face the older man.

"Mr. Roussel will only want to tip him extra for making sure the girl got home safely, I assure you. There is nothing to be concerned about," Collin said smoothly. "The lady was quite beautiful, was she not? I am sure both Mr. Roussel and I will be very grateful to anyone who treated her well, and not like a criminal fleeing the premises, instead of a young woman attending an emergency call from a family member." Satisfied when he saw the concierge blanch at his words, Collin moved away to where the valet held the car.

"Nicely done," Chess murmured with a grin, and slid into the back of the car, reclining and closing his eyes. He was exhausted from the night before. As much as his reputation preceded him, he was not as sexually active as the gossip columnists would have the public believe, and he had managed to cum three times in one night with that woman, one right here in this car. The vision of her on her knees before him gagging on his cock made his arousal stir again, and he groaned softly at the thought. How had he not at least gotten her name and phone number?

*****

Chess glanced at Julia, who sat beside him as the chairman of the charity event they were attending took to the stage. She was exactly his type. So why did he keep comparing her to a woman who obviously didn't want to see him again? It had been a week since he had fucked Lucky, and it was all he could think about. He'd waited for her to come to him. She loved the shit they did together, she had wanted more, had challenged him on the basest level, and then just disappeared. He couldn't fathom it. He had never had a woman sneak off while he was sleeping before and completely vanish. He was usually the one that did the vanishing act in the middle of the night, leaving them the hotel room with a complimentary breakfast, as well as whatever else they charged to the room.

Julia, his date for the night, was beautiful and cultured, and had escorted him more than once to these types of events. She was the type of woman men lusted after on many levels. She was smart, sophisticated, independently wealthy and sexy as fuck. She was no novice in the bedroom, and didn't mind a small spanking in context, but after the delights of the Siren who had lured him in with her sultry voice and sexy body last weekend, even Julia seemed lacking.

Perhaps he could at least talk her into giving him a blow job in the car on the way back to the hotel he had booked for them tonight to ease his need for the mysterious Siren. He smiled at the thought. Yes, that would ease the need he felt, at least if it didn't, he would enjoy the ride.

"Have I told you that you look beautiful tonight?" Chess whispered in Julia's ear and placed a hand on her thigh.

"You don't have to schmooze me, Chess, I'm a given," she laughed lightly.

"Let's go now," he murmured in her ear, letting her know just what he thought of her statement.

"Let's not," she gave him a look that told him she thought he was crazy wanting to walk out during the speeches. His Siren would have left with him, eagerly and without question, he thought morosely.

He sat and endured the rest of the night, longing for the physical contact of the woman beside him to help dull the ache he had felt since last Friday night. He had to move on and forget about her. She obviously didn't want to see him again. He groaned inwardly that woman had really done a number on his head, perhaps she really was a Siren sent to drive him crazy. In the car, as they headed to the hotel after the event, Chess pulled Julia to him and kissed her deeply, drawing her hand down to his crotch.

"What's wrong with you, Chess? You're acting like a horny teenager!" Julia laughed.

"I am horny," he grumbled at the rebuke, "But I'm no teenager, suck me, Julia," he said huskily, gently drawing her head down as he unzipped his pants. "Right here, right now, I need it!"

"We can't do that!" she looked meaningfully over her shoulder at Collin, but wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked him half-heartedly.

It was a compromise, Chess knew, but he didn't want to compromise right now. He wanted the woman who made him feel powerful and in control, he wanted his Siren, and no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't stop comparing the other women in his life to her and how she reacted to him as if he was the most important thing in her world. It was a heady experience, and right now one he would give anything to recreate.

At the hotel, they fell on each other. Julia was as enthusiastic as ever, but despite being with one of the hottest women on the planet, Chess became frustrated with having to hold back on his desires and needs and became rougher until she had to cry out and make him stop.

"What the hell is wrong with you tonight?" Julia asked, pushing Chess slightly away from her.

"Nothing!" Chess snapped back. "I was just trying to liven things up. Don't you ever just want more?"

"More?" she asked. "Why would I want more? We are great together already. Are you saying I'm not enough for you?" She accused.

"Fuck!" he sighed. "No, you're great, you're hot as hell, and you're right, we're great together." It was true. He liked Julia a lot. They had the same outlook on life, and she never pressured him for a commitment, being just as happy to play the field and have discreet affairs as he was. She was rarely seen in public with anyone but him, and, likewise, he tended to invite her to events he had to attend. To the outside world it would look as if they were dating. Only they knew otherwise.

"But you want more?" she asked petulantly. "I'm not enough for you?"

"The reason you and I work so well is that you're not clinging, like other women. You're strong and confident and independent. Don't start being a whiny bitch now!" he growled, getting up from the bed and walking to the mini bar for a drink.

"Now I'm a whiny bitch?" she shrieked at him. "Why? Because I wouldn't suck your cock in the car? Because I don't like sex as rough as you obviously want it tonight?"

"No, that's your right, and I'm good with whatever you want sexually, but this..." he waved his bottle of water between the two of them. "This 'am I not enough for you' bullshit... What do you want from me, Julia? Do you want me to say I love you just the way you are and profess my undying love, produce a ring maybe?" he scoffed. "That's not us; that's never been us!"

"Maybe not in the beginning, but people change," she said in a quieter voice, making him look up at her in shock. This was not what he had expected at all. If she had pulled this stunt before he met the Siren he might have considered it. He liked her, they had matching life goals, they were friends, good friends. Marriage to Julia would have been bearable and something he would have seriously considered. Now, though, now that he had experienced what he truly wanted with a girl who made him feel amazing, the idea of settling for Julia was somehow repugnant.

"Maybe we have both changed, but not in a way that brought us closer," he sighed. "Can you honestly say I give you everything you need both in and out of bed?" He climbed up onto the bed beside her and took her hand. "Julia, you don't want a future with a bastard like me, I would only make you miserable because you can'tbe everything I need."

"I thought we had a great thing here! I thought you cared about me, maybe even loved me a little! I thought we would eventually have a future together!" her voice was becoming high pitched and shrill as she tried to pull away from him, but he held her in place at his side, his strong arms coming around her and bending his head to kiss her gently and silence her for a moment.

"Julia, let's just take tonight, for example. You wanted to come with me to be seen and to mingle with the who's who of elite society. I asked you to trade places with me during the first course, you said no, because god forbid we should mess up the boy-girl place settings. It's odd, don't you think, that you didn't even notice the woman beside me flirting overtly and keeping her hand on my leg and occasionally even my crotch throughout the dinner. I would expect that if you cared for me, as you say, you might have noticed how uncomfortable I was." He said it, not as an accusation, just fact.

Julia stared up at him, speechless, guilt washing over her features.

"I asked you to leave with me early. Once again you said no, because we just couldn't leave during the speeches, how would that look!" He chuckled mirthlessly. "I knew you wanted more out of the night, and the paparazzi hadn't been in to take photos yet, so we stayed, and I endured the boredom and the roving hands of the woman to my right, whose husband was as uncaring as you seemed to be."

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I didn't realise, you never said."

"Two people who are considering a commitment like marriage shouldn't have to explain themselves. I knew your reasons you didn't care about mine. Just as you didn't care about my needs in the car, even though you could tell I was hot and horny. Then, here, when I finally try and assert some male dominance into the night, you push me away and act like I am the crazy one. You don't want me, Julia, you want a lapdog. I can put up with your selfishness now and then, but I need someone who is going to put me first, not because they have to, but because they want to," he said, finally knowing it was true.