Asian Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pulled the head of his cock from my arse, the girls told us to go and clean ourselves and to then join them in the bed. We both went to the bathroom to clean, but before he got a chance to clean himself, I took a damp cloth and began to clean his cock for him. He did not seem to mind and soon he returned the favor. Before we went back to join the girls, I asked him had he ever been with guys before. I was surprised when he confided that the only sex he had ever had was with guys and that this would be his first time with a woman. Boy, was he ever a lucky young man to have been left behind at dinner tonight. He was about to get all his wildest dreams tonight. Sucked by me, his cock up my arse and then he would get to fuck not one, but two women, and one was a work partner of his.

When we returned to the girls we saw that they were once again enjoying each others cunts with their respective tongues, so we jumped into bed and I straight away told him he could just watch and enjoy what they were doing while I sucked his cock back to an erect state. It was not long before he was again erect, and as soon as I told the girls he was ready for his reward, they stopped with each other. Kumiko moved across his face and dropped her dripping cunt to his mouth, and at the same time Yuki straddled his cock and began to insert it into her waiting cavern. She pounded up and down on his cock while his tongue was sliding in and out of Kumiko's lips. I in the mean time got on my knees and stuck my cock into Kumiko's mouth, where she began to suck wildly on it.

We continued doing this for the next 4 or 5 hours, changing partners and positions, taking short breaks and helping each other to get erect again after we had cum. Somewhere during all this (I think it was after he had cum 3 or 4 times) the girls finally took a breather and decided to watch while he fucked my arse well and proper. It certainly was a great night. One that I would remember for a long time, and even better then the two girls in Korea.

At around 4am or so I guess we all fell asleep. At around 9am I woke and needed to take piss. Not realizing anyone else was awake, and as the toilet was in the bathroom, I just walked right in, only to find Yuki sitting and taking a leak. I went to walk back out but she asked me to stay, as she really needed to tell me something. It felt both awkward and exciting to stand there and chat with her while she sat in all her nakedness and took a piss. I asked her what was on her mind and she said that she wanted to tell me while we were alone, and not in front of others. She was pregnant!

I was flabbergasted. I just stood there babbling like an idiot, trying to get the words out of my mouth. Before I could say an intelligent string of words, she said that it was not a problem now. I wondered what she meant. She continued on to say that originally she was just going to see if I would marry her, or if she should have an abortion. But since young Yoishi had come on the scene last night, she had decided that she was going to fuck him, and then after a few weeks tell him it was his. I was amazed. The cheek of her! But then again, I was not in a position to marry her, although she was a very nice attractive girl. And, I knew that the kid was mine as she had been a virgin, but I was not mentally or financially able to take on a new wife these days. I guess I was once again a very lucky guy to have a chance to "have my cake, and eat it". She begged me to say nothing to the other two, and that it was to be our secret. Was fine with me.

I stayed in Japan for another 2 years and continued to fuck with Kumiko and watch "my child" develop. Yuki and Yoishi married hurriedly 2 months after that night, and he was so naive that he did not question her words about a "premature" birth. They (and I hehehe) had a beautiful daughter. It was around the time that the baby was about 1 year old that Kumiko began to notice how the baby seemed to have certain "western" features, and she put 2 and 2 together and began to question me vigorously. I discovered that her main complaints were not that I got her friend pregnant, but that I had not gotten her pregnant as well. Turns out she had originally come to Australia to try and trap my brother, then decided on me instead. She was looking for a child to a western guy so she could get out of Japan and live the western dream.

A few weeks later I saw a job advertised on the Internet for teachers in countries such as Indonesia, China, Taiwan, etc., and decided it was time I moved on before I did in fact get her pregnant and was trapped in a marriage I did not want. Oh well, my last 2 years had been fun while it lasted. I went to Indonesia, but as they wanted MA's etc., I returned to Australia and then began to apply for a position in China. Thought I may as well continue to travel and see the world while someone else was prepared to pay my way. About 2 months later I was off to China, where I stayed for the next 3 years, moving to a different Province (State) every 6 months so as to see as much as I could of the place. After meeting many different women, and being cheated, blackmailed etc., by a few in the first 6 months, I returned to Australia, but came back again to China 6 months later. I eventually did meet and marry a young Chinese girl of 23, but that is another story for later...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
My Sister's Asian Friend My sister has a hot Asian friend.in Interracial Love
More Stories