All Comments on 'Asian Massage'

by eroticspank

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
About as erotic...

...as watching paint dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pretty good

pretty good but a little short

MainlinerMainlinerover 17 years ago
Nothing Erotic

You just described the beginning of every asian massage. What is so great of your experience that you felt a need to write about it??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It certainly waa a hand job ..

But it wasn't erotic at all. The potential was there, but it wasn't delivered. She could have stripped. She could have used her breasts. She could have restrained him. She could have blown him. She could have done something after she cleaned out his asshole. She could have done so MANY things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please!

Great story, can't wait for pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep Going!

Good beginning, keep going!

francypantsfrancypantsover 17 years ago
Great mood and detail ...

... I really got the sense that I was there. I could certainly see that you were laying the groundwork for a very erotic story. Pay no attention to the others ... they're too impatient. I would love to know what happens during the massage. I have a feeling it could get very interesting, expecially since she took the time to clean him inside and out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rubbish

It was anything but non-consent, so what's it doing in that category ? Its' also a waste of reading time. There's enough rubbish on this site with it needing adding to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just... no

This wasn't non consentual at all, the story was rushed, there was no actual sense of a build up. Honestly the others are arguing over the story and some say people aren't patient, well their right. You could have done so much more with this story, but honestly, it was a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Asian Massage

Awesome post I will link you from my blog page.

http://www.asianoutcallmassagelondon.co.uk/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticspank@eroticspank
I am 57 years young,tall, muscular, part African, part Irish, and part American Indian. My job has me travel to London quite often. In the US I am near the West Coast. I like reading and writing stories about sexual control. Especially when the woman is in control...it can b...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES