Asian Massage: Breeding Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- Visit 3 --

My next visit was the very next weekend's Saturday, morning once again, so I'm their first customer (and likely by extension, Becky's first sexual experience of the day.) After hearing the door jingle, a few racing seconds passed and she appeared behind the counter. Her face immediately lit up into a smile and she discretely skipped to the door to let me in. We kissed and she led me to the nearest room, asking how I've been, and so happy to see me. She was wearing a sheer green dress, and no panties or bra. I immediately asked about the lack of undergarments and she claimed she simply didn't have time. Hah, I think in reality she knew I'd be back and wanted to be ready. My penis and testicles bulging, encouraged by the cock ring, I laid her down on the table and undressed. She waited for me to undress and pulled the top of her dress down, giving me access to both of her beautiful large orbs and dark brown sausages of nipples she has. As I lean in to her and begin kissing and sucking her, Becky starts talking about kids we'd make, and how they're gonna be "Not so bad, hey?" She's referring to me, adoring my face and brushing my hair and saying I'm sexy, while I give her equal praise and show it to her by tasting her everywhere.

I step on to the massage table she's laying on, narrow as it is, and plunge my length in to her. She squeels and again feigns resistance, but I know it's exactly what she's been waiting for. I put her long, thick, mare legs over my shoulders and press in to her with hard thrusts. I've groped her deepest regions with my glans for about 30 seconds when I feel a surge of energy travel from my core down the length of my penis. It's not an orgasm, but it's semen, and it's lubricating her without the normal orgasmic convulsions. She remarks in a way that indicates she feels the moisture, but it fades beneath my continued thrusts. I'm using my ejaculate as lubrication now, working my semen in to her thoroughly and listening for her audible womanly moans of acceptance.

I withdraw and ask her to lay down on the massage table, so now I'm squatting over her, her back and ass arched, as I scoop my hips, and thus, my cock, in to her from behind. I see a fine white foam forming around her lips and applying itself to my shaft as I piston in to her. Her stature dwarfs mine - it's so apparent from behind, her chest and back alone are wider than my body. But disproportionately, my penis is of enough heft to make this chinese amazon submit, and to submit fully. The beauty of the sight makes me lay my body close to hers, kissing Becky's face and lips from the side, as I wiggle and pulsate my cock in to her. I tell her I'm going to cum, and allow my posture and intent to lead me to that goal. I earnestly pump in to her with long, steady strokes, without chaotic motions, in order to let her sense the pulsing and ejaculation eruption from my cock once the orgasm climaxes. I feel the electrified surging from my inner to my testicles and down my penis, timing a final long thrust for the moment of exodus. I nestle my engorged manhood in to her solidly and allow my reproductive organs to completely empty themselves inside of Becky. I encourage the final spurts of semen by returning to a slow rythmic pumping, ensuring deep dispersal and insemination.

She's smiling and talking again about how fortunate and pleased she'd be with children if she were to be pregnant. I'm just happy to be breeding this woman, as it's a fantasy come reality. I sit on the table, my cock engorged with blood and bright with lust. Being 'presented' as I am like this immediately returns my member to full erection, and I direct Becky over to sit on top of me. I adjust myself and lay back so she can straddle me, allowing me to pump in to her from below for a while, making quite a bit of noise with the massage table in the process. I enjoy the slapping and squishing of my balls against her pubic area while in this position, and her long black hair is falling in front of her face, making her look more primal and alluring.

When she requests stopping due to the noise, I tell her just to lay back instead. So she obliges, and I return to the safety of her inner folds. I spread her legs this time and allow myself to fully ravage her missionary style. I wrap her legs around me and feel her feet press in to my ass, in turn pressing me into her vagina even harder. I look her in the eyes while drilling in to her with determination, her voluptuous form jiggling beneath me, the room smelling already of sex and desire. I don't tell her I'm cumming this time and instead let my body and groans speak for it. I have my hands under her thighs and I'm pulling her hips in to my groin as I fuck her. An amazing burst of energy rocks my spine and takes over my hips and legs, jamming my cock in to her while injecting as much seed as could be recuperated in the refractory time.

We remained embraced for some time, enjoying the warmth of her vagina, the moistness of my semen and her passion juice, Becky undoubtedly enjoying the fullness of having a still mostly erect cock inside, filling her with safety. Three times. Three loads today, four total, and with so much lust. If she isn't on the pill, she's pregnant. I agree with her that our kids will be lucky genetically, and that I'll be a good father to them. I let her know she can get away from that jerk husband and we'll have great sex together. She's laughing as we clean ourselves up (re: just dabbing off any visible cum on our bodies, she otherwise left the cum within her), and we both get dressed.

I thank her, and kiss her, and she joyfully skips me back to the window, asking me to come back soon with an adorable smile. I assure her I will, as I re-emerge, ready to enjoy a beautiful Saturday.

12