All Comments on 'Asians for Auction Ch. 06'

by jkim

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

look forward to each chapter and cant wait to see them fully submit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is a good story--Only someone who is as

big a piece of shit as the hero would write it or call it a great story

spunky420spunky420about 15 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

I can't wait to read more of this, its great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel

Is this ever gonna be continued?

jkimjkimover 13 years agoAuthor
to be continued?

sorry, gyrl does not think so. her friends have tired of the effort and emotions it takes to continue

Marquis007Marquis007about 12 years ago
Sorry to see it unfinished

Really enjoyed this series. Well written with some fun and nasty characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
carry on

carry on with rest of the series. really enjoying this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

janet is a real honest to goodness BITCH who needs to be taught instead of ev and sophie dominent streak be DAMED

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great writing!

This story exemplifies the way we should all treat our women. I know I do, but I have not done any major piercings yet. I think I will start that tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Asians for auction

I read all the chapters of your story, and must say enjoyed each one. I was a bit disappointed that more did not follow but enjoyed what was available. A few minor errors but none distracted from the overall story. I do have one question though, do you see yourself as Ev, Sophie, or Janet? I hope you are able to reply. My email is bill1367074@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this is sick

vile I could not read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your Profile Asserts You Are Female! Of What Species!

Up until the 1950's sickos like you would have been committed to a mental institution. But then Big Pharma and the witch docors who call themselves psychiatrists and psychologists have sold the public that they can actually help people! The profession of "physician" has been recognized for at least 5000 years. Egypt even had a "Chief Gynecologist" for the entire kingdom as far back as 2700 B.C. But the average patient did not benefit from the "theraputic encounter " with the physician until the middle of the 19th Century. The mental health professions didn't start until Sigmund Freud invented it in the late 1870's. Until the early 1960's these "doctors' were still sticking icepicks through a patient's eye socket and then fish it around to cut the connections between two parts of the patient's brain! (Google "prefrontal lobotomy" or check wiki for the other simliar "treatments" by the witch doctors of the 20th Century! Insulin shock therapy which put patients repeatedly into comas, elcectro-shock therapy which causes confusion, frequent memory loss and retrograse annesia! And the list goes on!

But these "doctors" now use all the drugs Big Pharma pushes on them, and so we let crazy people like you on the streets, when you really belong confined to a mental institution!

One star for this diseased crock of feces!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
anonymous response to the anonymous 'critic'

to anonymous critic. The story was posted over 10 years ago. Your facile comment has no impact 10 years on for those of us who chose to read this fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible

Read the story hoping to find some redeeming qualities. None! Rape and assault because some dumb bitch was dumped by her boyfriend in HS and couldn’t get over it, so she orally, anally, and assuming the story continues vaginally rapes (taking her virginity) the girl who said boyfriend dated once is horrific. And the “Master” does all this knowing the history??? Even the other employees are complicit in the rape of these two women? And Nathan!?!? Oh sorry bro your gf isn’t comfortable giving you a blowjob, so instead of respecting the person you claim to love you rape her mouth in front of a group of people. Some sick fucks out there who write this, or think like the “masters” need the real punishment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous