Asians for Auction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkim
jkim
113 Followers

"I give you one bit of freedom, one taste of kindness, and what do you do? What do you do, I asked!" jerking her head again towards his face.

Ev wasn't sure if she was to speak, but he was looking right into her face and it seemed like he was waiting.

"I disobeyed, Master," she sputtered through her tears and sobs, her speech totally distorted by her tongue locked to her lower lip.

Jerking her head again, he said, "You are not an I, you were told you may not use first person ever again. Answer my question correctly, slave!"

"Your slave disobeyed, Master," she responded.

"More detail, slut! You are supposed to be in your final year of college. That should mean something!"

"Your slave spoke when she should not and she did not obey when you ordered her to open her mouth, Master." Without the use of her tongue and lower lip the words were spoken as though from a retarded child. And each word caused pain in her new piercings.

"Yes! That's right. You live to obey. You live to pleasure your Master. You are not an I. You are a slave. Your life as you knew it is over. I had planned to allow you to return to school on Monday, but one more act of defiance from you and you will not return Monday. You may not return ever again. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Complete sentence, stupid slave!"

"Yes, Master, your slave understands and will obey."

"Let's make sure of that," hissed, dragging her over to one of the high-backed chairs and placing a large, black leather blindfold over the top half of her face. It was wider than most blindfolds, and actually covered her nose. Two holes in the leather allowed her to breathe, the smell of leather strong.

Over the next few minutes, Ev was roped and immobilized to the chair. Her arms were pulled behind the back of the chair and linked together at the wrists. Her hair was put into a ponytail, and a thin rope then connected her pony tail to her wristcuff links, putting strain on her shoulders and scalp and quickly making her whimper. Most insidiously, her legs were now totally spread and her pussy available for whatever he had planned. Tarl had bent each leg at the knee and tied them tightly, then lifted them and tied them off to the side arms of the chair. Ev could do nothing to protect herself.

He then went to several drawers to get additional equipment. Four little white square pads with connecting wires were placed around her pussy and upper inner thigh. He turned on a switch and a not unpleasant vibration made Ev's start in surprise. Tarl smiled at her and then with an additional turn caused Ev to scream in shocking pain. He quickly turned it back to a low hum. "That seems to work. It's called a TENS unit, for muscle stimulation, in case you were wondering."

She heard him rummaging around in another drawer. She felt his nearness and then a key was reinserted into her lip lock and released. "Open that slut mouth wide," he ordered. When she obeyed, a large penis gag was stuffed into her mouth and strapped to her partially encased head. That lip ring is a nuisance, he thought to himself. I should have just put on a leather helmet, he lamented. Next time.

She jerked in her bondage when she felt something cold and light being fitted and attached around her pussy lips and clit. Guttural sounds from Ev's stuffed mouth caused Tarl to smile.

Once again, he extended the wires to a box and turning a nob, Ev let out a muffled yelp as the butterfly vibrator sent a wave of pleasure through her sensitive clit.

"This won't kill you, but you will remember the next two hours and when I give you an order next time, you will obey. See you later, slave," and with a flick of a switch, Ev entire body spasmed, as a surge of electricity shot through the TENS unit and nearly paralyzed her pussy region. Tarl had stopped at the door to make sure the remote timing mechanism worked. About 8 seconds later, the TENS units turned off and Ev temporarily relaxed, gasping and sobbing behind the gag.

Thirty seconds later, the butterfly came to life and Ev squealed with surprise and pleasure. He had timed the vibrator to remain on for 20 seconds, just enough time to addict his bound slave to the pleasure, but not enough time to bring her to orgasm. When it switched itself off, she moaned with disappointment, causing Tarl to smile. Quietly, he shut the door, the last thing he heard was a squeal as the TENS unit once again came to life.

Part 23

They remained motionless and silent for a long time, captor and captive together.

Sophie was now totally exhausted. She had been raped in her pussy and bottom and she ached like she had never ached before. Her head hung in shame and exhaustion.

Nathan stood up and reached out with his large hand to stroke her face. Sophie feared the worst but he only brushed her cheek softly and then left the room in a hurry.

He had not returned and now here she was, alone again. Nathan's thick residual sperm had settled in streaked globs on the tops of her thighs. What would he do next, how would she react, would he ever come back?

Sophie ached insufferably now and she so badly needed to pee.

"Help!" she shouted reservedly in a barely audible whisper. She needed him back so that she could release the ache in her arms and body. Sophie had no idea what would happen if her bonds were ever removed but she knew that she was going nowhere as long as she was chained up.

She could not tell how long he had been gone but it seemed like hours. She tried to count as the seconds ticked by but the strain on her poor arms soon disturbed her concentration.

Sophie stood alone in the dark cell. She could hardly believe what had happened and, as the air became a little chilly, she trembled with shame and embarrassment. Her stomach filled with anxiety as she thought of the way she had been humiliated. Her nervousness increased when she reflected upon what might lay ahead.

Fleetingly, and for the first time, Sophie thought that she might never see her friends and parents again. If only she had phoned her mom just one last time. This thought caused tears to well up in her eyes and she hung her head. Then shaking her long wild, dark hair she cast the thoughts away. She flicked with her tongue at the lip piercing. It felt strange as did her nipple rings, which made her breasts feel surprisingly heavy for such small pieces of steel. Sophie shuddered with fearful anticipation when she heard the door open and then she saw the thin beam of light illuminate her prison. He had returned and once more the poor, tortured girl felt the fear rise in her stomach.

Although her head was downcast, she knew his eyes would be scrutinising her every curve. Then he was beside her.

He ran his hand over her naked flesh, and massaged it slowly. Her hips moved reluctantly yet sensuously under his touch. He bent down and kissed her quivering skin, his tongue was a warm surprise on her tired body, and she sighed with reluctant pleasure. Slowly, tenderly, he stroked his hand along her slit, quickly making his captive slut so wet, yet again, that her creamy juices dripped onto his hand.

Then, kneeling, he buried his face between her spread thighs and drew his tongue up her wet pussy lips and over her outer labia—stopping to suck on her full lips. He loved the taste of pussy, especially her pussy -- Sophie's pussy. Sophie was rocking her hips backward, trying to fight the feeling but inevitably seeking more of his mouth. He plunged his tongue deeper inside of her moist slit, lapping at her inner lips while she ground her pussy against his face. She was so very moist. He spent long moments just licking and sucking, and Sophie moaned and humped his face, trying to get more of that wonderful tongue. He could feel her heat and he slid his hand up and over her writhing body.

He flicked his tongue at her stiffened clitoris, and when he had the hood teased back, he pulled it between his lips and sucked. He heard the long, quivering groan as Sophie rocked and bucked beneath his talented mouth. He toyed with her, determined that he would humiliate her as much as possible.

When his tongue flicked harder, her muscles tensed and he felt the release of juice on his mouth and over his chin.

"Oh . . . Please, Nath ... Master!" Her voice was strained as her whole body shook and trembled -- she was almost there.

"Nathaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I'm gonna cummmmmmmmm!!!"

Poor, chained Sophie cried out as Nathan moved his face away from her soaking wet slit leaving her trembling with lust and on the edge of an enormous orgasm. She stared down at her 'boyfriend' as he smiled up at her, every sinew of her body trying to hold the climax in so as not to give him the satisfaction of seeing her writhe for his pleasure. But she really was surfing a cum wave right now and so when Nathan smiled back at her and flicked his fingers deftly over her blood filled clit it was too much. He laughed and stepped back as his bound captive thrust out her groin seeking something to hump against and the orgasm spilled over.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!" Sophie yelled, knowing no other way to release her feelings. She knew her predicament was scary and humiliating and she had no idea what lie in store for her, but she could not stop her juices from coming. So wet was she that the liquid spilled down her thighs, almost squirting out, but not quite. Nathan stroked his renewed hard on as he watched her performance.

Sophie hung in shame and exhaustion, her juices dripping down her slit and onto her thighs. She hardly saw Nathan as he approached her again, but she felt him as he twisted his hand in her hair and roughly pulled her head back and kissed her newly pierced mouth hard.

"Ouch, please Master!"

"Please what slave?"

"Please Master, I want to pee." Sophie now felt a desperate need to relieve herself.

"Go on then!"

What! He wanted her to pee on the floor in front of him whilst she was chained to the ceiling. He must be kidding. But she watched dismayed as Nathan placed a black towel on the floor between her legs.

"You're gonna piss for me, on that towel and when you do I'm then gonna wrap that towel round your head so you can smell and taste your own piss, my little slut."

Sophie could not believe what she was hearing. But then her mind was distracted as Nathan produced a cut throat razor and held it to her face.

"Go on cunt, piss for me."

"No, please Nathan, no."

"It's Master, cunt, don't forget." Sophie screamed as the blade touched her cheek and began to scrape against her skin. She held her breath as her passed the razor over her neck, pausing at her throat and then down onto her breasts and across her nipples, flicking at the erect buds. Sophie was certain that he was about to cut her and could feel the increased pressure in her bladder.

"Don't ..." She whispered. But he continued to run the blade over her smooth skin down, down and between her legs. Sophie wanted to squeeze her thighs together but he warned her not to. So, scared as to what he might do, she held her legs wide open allowing the blade to flick across her still wet pussy lips. He began to shave away the few remnants of pussy hair from her earlier shaving.

Against her will Sophie moaned, and then she went rigid as he flicked the blade sharply across her pussy. He must have cut her! She screamed and then her bladder gave way. Now she did squeeze her thighs together but Sophie could not stop stream after stream of piss pouring out of her body, down her thighs and onto the black towel. She cried out in despair as her bladder emptied, her feelings of release tempered by the reality of what she was doing.

"Filthy slut," Nathan laughed as the stream slowed down to a trickle. Sophie glanced down to the place between her thighs but could see no sign of a cut. All she could see was a soaking wet towel. She watched as Nathan, wearing gloves, picked the towel up. The smell of urine, her own piss, filled her nostrils.

"Pl ... please, don't." Sophie pleaded just before her world went black and her whole head was covered by the towel which was in turn tied with rope around her neck just above her collar. She screamed but succeeded only in filling her mouth with piss and she almost puked. She could see absolutely nothing. Sophie was terrified. She could feel a panic attack coming on but knew that she must have the presence of mind to fight it. Then she felt her wrists being released form the chains. Sophie groaned under the towel and fell to the floor in an aching, bruised and sore heap.

"Get up!" Sophie heard the command and felt the stinging lash of what felt like a cane, at the same time. She squealed and struggled to her feet. The feeling in her arms was slowly returning as the blood began to flow agonizingly and normally through her veins once more.

"Walk, cunt!"

Sophie could not believe how horrible in the extreme Nathan was being to her. She could in no way recognise him as her boyfriend. Another stinging blow to her ass made Sophie walk as instructed. But where was she going? She was effectively blindfold, and then she, almost inevitably, stumbled. As soon as she fell Nathan immediately shouted for her to get up again and rained blows from the cane onto her body not caring where he struck. Although such an onslaught made it difficult for Sophie she somehow managed to get to her feet and felt herself being shepherded out of the cell and back onto the corridor. All the time her ass and back was being caned -- this was a new, almost unbearable, agony.

"Keep going, cunt," Nathan ordered.

Onwards down the corridor and out through the door Sophie's naked, beaten body was guided until Nathan called her to a halt.

Sophie felt herself pushed forward and although she couldn't see at all she knew that she was being pushed into the back of a van, maybe the same one in which she had first arrived all those hours ago. She had briefly felt the chill of the cold night air against her bare flesh as she left the Vault.

"Kneel slut," came the order. By now Sophie was nearly sick from the urine soaked towel around her head and her will had been completely taken from her. She knelt obligingly, and felt her head pushed down. She was in a small cage! A cage just like a pet, she could feel the metal bars.

Then Sophie felt her head taken and her collar, which was still accessible under the towel, was pulled. She could not see exactly what had happened but her head had become effectively immobile. In fact her collar had been clipped securely to a short chain at the side of the cage.

"Mmmm, lovely," she heard Nathan mocking her. "Now for the best part."

Sophie mewed as she felt her used ass taken in his hands and her cheeks prised apart. She felt something hard and rubbery touch her bottom and then she yelped as a large black dildo was forced into the gap between her ass cheeks. Her mews turned into groans as, with no other lubrication other than Nathan sperm, she was filled with many inches of thick, penetrating dildo.

Secured by the neck and impaled on the dildo in her ass, Sophie could hardly move. She had been pierced through the lip and tongue and both of her nipples, and now she sported rings and studs. How she would ever explain any of this to her parents and friends was the least of her worries. To make her situation worse Nathan took her arms, her aching arms, and bent them up her back and fastened manacles around her wrists before chaining them to the top bars of her small cage. It was such a painful position, that if Sophie had not been able to rest her forehead against the bars near her head to take some of her weight, she would undoubtedly have dislocated her shoulders. She was an animal pure and simple. Used, chained, humiliated and impaled. The dildo bit deep into her ass as Sophie heard Nathan call to the driver and felt the van set off.

Part 24

Ev was lost in time. Pain and pleasure had mingled to become a single sensation. There was no down time, since she was already anticipating the next surge of pain or pleasure before it actually came. After such a long time, she could no longer tell the difference between shocking electricity or stimulating vibration. She was awash in her helplessness and imagination.

Tarl had not been idle while Ev was immersed in emotional and physical oblivion. He had called Janet to update her. She had already been to Ev's place, collected all the clothes that were not revealing enough, got the necessary sizes for various things she needed to purchase, and was just arriving back at her own apartment. Tarl described how Ev was now bondaged, and Janet felt her own pussy begin to juice. Had Tarl not lived quite so far away, she would have driven over, but decided that since it had been a long day, she would head home and get some sleep.

Janet had also spoken with Nathan, and she asked Tarl if it was ok to bring over Sophie on Saturday. Tarl's place was well stocked and besides, Janet knew that Tarl's experience and creativity would be invaluable in enslaving the two captured coeds.

It was well after 2 a.m. when Tarl returned to see what his bondage had wrought. At first, he was not sure if she was asleep, unconscious, or simply lost somewhere in between. He watched her body jerk several times and noticed the distinct and powerful odor of her copious juicing. When he turned off the machine, there was no reaction from Ev, just the slight moans of anticipation as her internal clock expected the next surge of pain/pleasure.

Her first obvious reaction to his presence was when he pulled the sticky TENS pads from her pussy and thighs. Ev made a slight yelp with each. Then he unclipped the butterfly, now slick with her juices. He released her legs first and they flopped lifelessly to the floor. Then her ponytail and wrists were separated and her head lolled forward. She was totally exhausted and he knew that she would need some sleep before continuing her training and enslavement.

He left on the blindfold, but removed the gag. She brought her lips together, then moved her jaw around and around. She said nothing. "Would you like me to take your virginity, slave?" She just shook her head and quietly said, "No, Master, please no."

"Someday you will beg for me to fuck your pussy, this I guarantee, slut."

Helping her to her feet, he said, "Get up, slave. Time for some much needed and much deserved sleep." She moaned as she struggled to her feet and he guided her to the bathroom, ordering her to pee. Still in total darkness, she did not even think of the humiliation of being watched as she urinated, and how he dabbed her slit with toilet paper when she finished. Somehow, it seemed almost loving and tender and she whimpered quietly.

Tarl momentarily thought of caging her for the night, but decided that unless she got some quality sleep, such an act would have negative long term effects. He used her wrist and ankles cuffs to spread eagle her on the bed. The room was warm enough that no sheet or blanket was needed.

"Sleep well, slave." He left the room

Ev lay there, lost in time and lost in despair. She knew it was well after midnight. By now she should have been home in her own bed. Instead, she was helplessly chained to a bed, exhausted from hours of pain and pleasure, so tired, so frightened, and so helpless. Her jaws ached, the lip and tongue rings a constant reminder of the horrors of the evening. Why or why had she spoken without permission? She vowed to never let that happen again.

She thought about her pussy, so abused by the clips, then the electrical shocks and vibrator. Shackled as she was, there was nothing she could do to relieve the burning sensation and itch. And she was still a virgin! She was certain from the moment of her kidnapping that she would lose it that night. Finally, she drifted off to sleep.

jkim
jkim
113 Followers