Asians for Auction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkim
jkim
114 Followers

She jerked in her bondage and screamed when she was awakened by a loud hum and powerful vibration to her pussy. Tarl held an eroscillator directly against her clit, watching his slave twist and agonize. He had the setting well past the midway point, intending to once again bring Ev to the edge. He watched as she seemed to push herself against the vibrator, arching her back in need and desire, yet begging him to stop. He stopped long enough to shove a ball gag into her mouth.

He had awakened about 8, figuring that was more than enough sleep for the day ahead. When he arrived at Ev's room, he quietly entered and carrying the high-powered vibrator, immediately went to work on his captive. Just when she neared a point of no return, he pulled the vib away and pinched her left tit with his free hand. His pinch was meant to give pain, though it took a moment for Ev to register what was happening. She had been so close to cumming, then suddenly she felt her titty being molested, and now it truly hurt. Once again, she twisted and arched, but there was nothing she could do to stop the agony.

As quickly as the pain began, it ended, and her pussy was once again assaulted by the vibrator. For the next 10 minutes, Tarl alternated between pleasure and pain, training his slave to equate the two and to find pleasure in the two extremes.

Satisfied that Ev was totally confused and unable to distinguish between the two sensations, Tarl stopped and freed his slave from the bed and also removed the mask.

"Beg me to fuck you, slave."

Ev just shook her head, "No, Master, please no."

"Does my slave need to use the toilet?" he inquired. Ev nodded her head, her almond eyes blinking in the transition from dark to light. "Yes, Master, your slave needs to pee."

"Stand, and present yourself to your Master, slave." Ev rose, but was not sure what to do after that. "Spread your legs, lock your fingers behind your neck, thrust out your pitiful breasts, and arch your back." Ev promptly did as she was instructed, wanting no further punishment. He walked around her and suddenly reached around and hooked two fingers into her pussy, jerking upward. She squealed and her hands left her neck and naturally went to protect her assaulted cunt.

Tarl was ready for just that. He pulled her backward by the collar, and Ev lost her balance. With little effort, he sat on her bed and pulled her over his knees. One hand held her collar and the other began to wale slap after slap to her exposed ass. The sound of the spanking and her gagged pleas echoed in the room. After 15 spanks, he stopped and ominously brought his mouth up to her ears.

"When I order you to present yourself, when I order you to any position, you will not break that position, no matter what happens. You have no pussy to protect. I own your pussy. If you cannot accept that, I can always tattoo my name on your cunt lips. Is that what you want, slut?"

Ev shook her head and groaned into her gag. Tattoo her labia lips. How could he even threaten such an act!

"Then stand and present yourself and do not break position." He released her and she stood to her feet and took position. She bit hard into the ball, anticipating his attack. Once again, he walked around to her back, this time reaching around and teasing her tits, kneading them into hard bullets, and then suddenly plunged a finger into her cunt. She bent slightly at the waist, but did not release her hands, having locked a finger from each hand to her collar. She whimpered into her gag, but held tight. Satisfied, he released her cunt. "Better. You smell like a whore, your hair is a mess, and you need to shave. Get down on all fours, slave."

When she obeyed, he leashed her and pulled her towards the bathroom. They passed the toilet, which she really needed to use, and he pulled back a curtain to a large, walk-in shower. The tile was cold to her palms and knees, but she dared not pause. He hooked her leash to the faucet. "Hold position, slut. Do not move!"

Tarl reached up and taking the end of the shower hose, pulled her ass wide open and slowly, almost tenderly began to shove the nozzle into her ass. She screamed and tried to walk ahead, but he stopped her with a word. "Stop! Do not move, I said."

It was the hardest thing she had ever done in her life. She twisted her body somewhat, but did not move. She felt her stomach begin to fill. She knew what was happening, knew that he was giving her an enema, but the water was so cold she was beginning to cramp. She thought she would burst, when suddenly the water flow stopped. He left the nozzle in her rectum. "Every day you will be given an enema. I want you clean inside and out." He reached down and took out her gag. She said nothing. With her ass filled to capacity, he reached up to a dispenser and filled his hands, shampooing her hair as she remained on all fours. Then his hands spread soap all over her body, ever crevice, every part of her open to his soapy massage. Of course, he took special care for her breasts and pussy, and she mewed softly.

Finally he finished soaping down is slut. "Turn away from me and when I remove the nozzle, I expect you to continue to hold the water in your ass." He slowly twisted the nozzle from her rectum and she groaned. After several agonizing moments, he gave her permission to expel the putrid fluid. As she did, he hosed her down and washed the filth down the central drain in the floor. The flow of cool water hit her like an ocean wave. Her teeth chattered, but she did not cry out as the water blasted her naked body.

Pleased that she had not cried out or fled the icy deluge, he turned off the water, lifted the leash from the faucet, and pulled her from the shower. He took a towel and roughly but thoroughly dried her. Tarl walked Ev from the bathroom to the main room, bringing her over to a rather large mirror. "Nadu, slave." Ev quickly went to this position, knees spread widely, back straight, as Tarl reached for a hair brush. "Work on your hair. Here is a brush and hair dryer." He handed her both items, then as she began to brush her hair he reached down to remove her hoop earrings.

"These fuck-me hoops look good on you, slave, but they are not quite what I had in mind." He had reached into a drawer and brought out two other hoops, but hanging from each were the dangling letters SLUT. She had stopped brushing, and was just staring in the mirror. The hoop did not penetrate the ear, but was attached to a stud. As he prepared to clip the back of the stud, he reached in the drawer and pulled out a tube of glue. "These won't be coming off for a long time, slut."

Ev's eyes began to tear up, and she resumed her brushing. There was nothing she could do to stop the humiliation. Tongue and lip ring and now these blatant earrings to announce what he wanted her to be. Her sobs deepened and he smiled at her in the mirror.

jkim
jkim
114 Followers