All Comments on 'Asmodeus - Demon of Lust: Pt. 06'

by steelkat29

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
Ah hell!!

Now I have to stop reading the story and unfav. the story coz I don't read f on f. I read a lot of stuffs but this is one the thing that I draw the line. Too bad this story is good and getting interesting but alas!....Damn! I wish I look at the tag b4 start reading this ch. didn't see this "lesbian" thing coming...

MissB21MissB21over 10 years ago
more!!!

Love this story! I can't wait for another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and the wait begins

Great story and I cant wait for the next part to come out you have a curiosity.

sensaninsensaninover 10 years ago
You just keep my coming back for more!

I absolutely loved it! I honestly can't get enough of the story, and I'm so happy you loaded it on Literotica! It is by far one of the best stories on the sight (and in general) I have ever read.

I also wanted to say I loved this line: It could have gone the other way for me also, but in those desperate moments, completely at the mercy of a sadistic predator, I found my strength.

You did a wonderful job of portraying the emotions, with a healthy does of sex. I absolutely adore your story, and find the sex scenes to be very well written, but not overly dramatic or taking up the entire story.

You did a fantastic job! Please keep up the good work and take as long as you need to write the next chapter! Remember, you're doing this for free, so do it on your own time and don't worry about what anyone says.

Thank you so much for another fantastic chapter!

skittleRayneskittleRayneover 10 years ago
i am in love!!!!

pure love for this story. I am dying to see what happens next

mysterioussearchermysterioussearcherover 10 years ago
cant wait for the next one!

it is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
welcome back

Oh yes, been waiting a while for this one! Not disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gorillaz

amazing! can't wait to see what happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelkat29@steelkat29
I love comments more than anything! Please add one if you enjoy my stories and favourite me so you'll be the first to know when new chapters are up! Cheers, Steelkat