All Comments on 'Ass Man and Ass Mom'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ass yourself

yHey I loved the story. Very erotic and sensual. You are a superb ass man I mean writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pillow Case

There's no such thing as a 2,000 thread count pillow case. Where the hell do you shop? Other than that, the story was good--really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Re: the pillow case

I found a 1,500 thread count on line and a custom made 2,000 thread count sheet set, very expensive. So, the author was correct. I can't imagine what a 2,000 thread count anything feels like. It must be heavy. I have a set of 1,200 thread count sheets that I use in the winter and they are warmer than my flannel sheets (lol).

What the Hell? About the story...oh, my God! I need to find a proctologist. Is there a proctologist in the house?

If he's a lucky man, then what is she? She's a lucky girl to have someone buying her a big rock and a Ferrari and all she has to do is take it up the ass?

I'd do it for a tennis bracelet and a new Chevy (lol).

Great story. I gave you a 5 vote. Good luck in the contest. You deserve to win with this one. I had my hand down my panties through the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

the usual garbage posted by BFW

BarbieBunnyBarbieBunnyover 13 years ago
Well, this is my big thing

Anal sex is my big thing and I thought this story rocked.

The sex scene in the beginning and in the end was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Summer Lovin?

Saying the word summer 3 times doesn't make it a Summer Loving story.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
To the poster below: It does

It does when all the other references to the story clearly shows that it took place in the summer. Maybe you should have read my story first, before attacking it.

Thanks for your post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written

Funny, well written. Nice story line. I just don't see what anyone is upset about. Thank yo for taking the time to write and post this nice little piece of entertainment.

Ken

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous