Ass Queen's Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

       At the final possible instant, as the ass seemed just about shut, Joseph leapt over ten feet and flew through, mini-Arc of the Covenant in hand, and stopped to catch his breath. Before long, he was back on his feet and walking. He entered the audience chambers again not an hour later.

       "Gracious Goddess, you answered my prayers- that is why I was able to bring this here." He knelt and offered up the box. All diverted their eyes, more out of fear of the sheer awesome power of the Royal Ass than for some archaic sense of decency, and the Queen changed into them.

       "Joseph Gallant, my knight, you may look; and know that if you wake afterwards, you will join my harem of beautiful men for your chivalry this day." The Queen's voice was music to the knight's ears. Elated, he looked up, and the advisor saw his erection expand to a foot and a half before he finally fainted.

       "Now advisor, you too." Gulping, the advisor turned and gazed upon the Holy Panties upon the Goddess' ass. A sharp pain shot through him as his penis strained against the chastity belt and he sunk to his knees. "Hehe. I bet you wish you hadn't been such an easy nut to crack earlier, now don't you? Go on, look more." The advisor tried to look away, but was transfixed. Finally he collapsed, and the Queen returned the panties to her box and returned to her normal garb before ordering Joseph removed to a place where he could be tended to and the advisor, who had been spared the full effects of the Holy Panties by being unable to achieve a full erection, resuscitated.

       "If he never wakes, he will see that for the rest of his days," the advisor quipped later.

       "And?" the Queen asked him.

       "It sounds like a pleasant existence to me."

---

       "Oh Glorious and Righteous Queen, Wearer of the Holy Panties, Epitome of Sexuality and Sensuality, a less beautiful woman than you comes here to claim her ass is a rival to even the perfection that is yours." That amused the Queen, who had her called in at once. The woman's name was Gloriana, or at least that was what they called her. Many of her court had slept with her before, and they averted her eyes at the blasphemous traitor so as to be spared the Queen's wrath- as if it might save them, somehow.

       "Gloriana, you claim to best my own ass in perfection; I am no vain woman, but sure you must realize no man in his right mind would pick another over his Queen. To do so would be suicide."

       "Yes," the whore snorted, "it's just not fair! You need to tell them I'm sexy, too!"

       "We shall see about that- I have a challenge for you, Gloriana." The Queen adjusted herself, and noted as the woman stared enviously at the obviously superior Royal Ass. "One-hundred men who have not had carnal knowledge of me shall be brought to us. They shall be blindfolded, and be allowed to feel both of us. Whoever has the most men declare them superior will be declared the Goddess of Ass," gasps came from the court, "and the loser shall be fucked by all of them, before being put in a chastity belt and sent off to the sweatshops." There was an uproar, but the advisor knew his Queen had nothing to fear from this contest. Gloriana looked unsettled but nodded in agreement, and soon it was done- the one hundred came, and each in turn said in privacy from the others that the ass of the Queen- though they did not know whose it was- was the definite superior.

       Laughing, the Queen bade her advisor adjust her ass crown while she watched the traitorous whore fucked. It was obvious she was trying to enjoy it because she'd never be allowed such pleasures again, but the effort almost killed her. Several hours later, it was all done, and the petitioners and court had left just the Queen and her advisor alone.

       "Gracious Queen?" he asked her.

       "Yes?" she shot back, an evil grin on her lips.

"If it pleases you, might I be released from this constraint? I promise, I shall not disappoint you again."

       "Mmmm," the Queen drawled, perking up the advisor. "Maybe..."

       She pressed a button on one of her bracelets, and the advisor flinched and yelped in surprise from an electric shock starting in his groin.

        "After a while. For now, I'm having far too much fun. Shall we go see a movie?"

       "As it pleases my Queen," the advisor replied. With that, they were off.

12