All Comments on 'Ass Worship Encounter'

by SonForBBW

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mr6x5mr6x5almost 8 years ago

Nicely done..... More please....

eye84ueye84ualmost 8 years ago

Great work! Looking forward to the next installment.

mrmister803mrmister803almost 8 years ago
Grammar errors aside...

This story hit the spot because it touched the three things I love the most... BBWs, Anal, and Ass Licking... And it wasn't some stupid cuckold story so 4 out of 5 stars from me.

RP15RP15over 7 years ago

Loved the story why can't this happen in real life bbw are maid to be worshipped

stories55stories55about 6 years ago
great story

would love to see more about what happens here. I do like the semi dominant aspect of the ladies. It would be interesting if something happened there as well..thanks

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlavealmost 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!

Yes, I shouted the title of my comment. I wanted to make absolutely sure that you heard it. It wasn't rushed, is straight to the point, and it really turned me on. There's a wonderful and beautiful BBW in my life whose ass I serve as well. We both read the story and are very impressed. She liked it so much that she added your written scenario into our play time. Thanx, you helped make a great rimming session even better. So it shouldn't come as any surprise to you that I give it 5 stars. Again, great job.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meover 2 years ago

Worshiping three BBW MILFs who love to have their asses eaten ? I'd be in Heaven ! Great story, hope you add to it.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickalmost 2 years ago

Licking 3 BBW assholes in the space of 1 hour? I would have loved to take your place! Need to hear more details, like smell, taste, clean or dirty, etc. My little dick is standing at attention!

willendorferwillendorferover 1 year ago

OMG SonforBBW, you HAVE to write a sequel. The setup was perfect, but now the story needs to unfold.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4me10 months ago

God, what i wouldn't do to please three hot sexy mature BBW Goddesses like that !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonForBBW@SonForBBW
Haven't felt so much of the writing bug of late, but you'll see me hanging out in the Lit Chat fairly frequently; always happy to chat or RP. I love being a good boy for Mommy. I'm very unlikely to initiate a conversation but I promise I'm very approachable! All of my stori...