Assassin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plastic was now permanently obstructing both her nose and mouth. Though her chest was heaving, she could only exhale weakly before attempting to gulp down more air, pulling the plastic tight across her face with an audible pop. The room dipped and swayed and she could feel her heart beating wildly in her chest. Still she kept slowly riding Joe in the hopes that Elene would take notice or that she would at least come.

Everything was so unreal. She could no longer feel anything at all except the red hot throbbing of her sex. She was exhausted, she couldn't breathe, and she felt like she was going to pass out at any moment. She finally stopped moving and just lie there, panting, the room spinning.

She was mildly aware of Elene climbing up behind her, onto Joe's knees. Elene grasped Violet around the waist and began making grinding motions, grunting with the effort. The affect of this was Violet began sliding back and forth along the length of Joe's penis. Elene was basically making Violet manually fuck him.

Violet wanted to come so badly. She weakly began helping Elene with her motions, but it was so difficult. She felt like she was floating away. Every movement felt incredible. Then off in the fog of her mind she heard Joe grunt and seemed to feel him tense. Just after that, the felt a flood in her mind, pleasure pulsating outwards from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Her body was wracked with waves of bliss, each contraction causing her to stiffen. Despite her lack of air, she let out a quiet moan each time.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever, but once it ended she felt several smaller contractions, further apart. She lie there, content, barely breathing. Then, just like that, the world disappeared.

She woke slowly, first aware of Elene's voice coming from what seemed a million miles away. Moments passed and her voice came closer. She opened her eyes, slowly. Elene was looking down at her, with a worried look on her face.

"Thank god you are okay!" Elene exclaimed. "I thought I had killed you," she said.

Violet's only answer was a grunt, followed by a light cough. She cinched her forehead, rolled her tongue around the inside of her dry mouth, and asked "How long was I out?"

"Only about a minute, but it seemed to be an eternity!" Elene said, visible relief crossing her face.

"Help me up," Violet said after a minute or so.

Elene got to one knee, and helped sit Violet upright. Violet shook her head. She then looked up at Joe who was still strapped to the chair and still enclosed in the plastic bag. She could see the bag lightly ballooning outward and collapsing again. "How's he doing?" she asked.

"He is still alive, my friend," Elene said, now helping Violet to her feet.

"How long do you think he's got?" Violet asked.

Elene just sort of shrugged. "He's unconscious."

"He's probably got a few more minutes left. I've got an idea."

A few minutes later, the elevator doors opened in the lobby of the Carver Hotel with a loud ding. There were sudden gasps from several guests as the doors slid open and they began moving backwards. The assistant manager suddenly appeared within the throng of people, trying to backpedal, asking "What's going on here?" Then he glanced into the elevator.

On one of the housekeeping carts sat in the middle of the hotel elevator. But it was what rested on top of the cart that had garnered so many strange looks. There, on top of the cart, lie a naked man on his stomach. He was attached to the cart by a series of bungee cables and atop his head was a large plastic bag.

"Oh, my god!" the assistant manager exclaimed. He quickly shuffled over to the man and tore off the bag. "Someone call a medic!" he said over his shoulder as he began quickly unfastening the bungees.

The man looked dead, but checking the man's pulse, the manager determined he was alive, but just barely. His pulse was racing. He breathed a sigh of relief. Some of the staff raced over and gently lifted the man from the cart and carried him over to one of the couches in the lobby area, one of the porters covering the man with his jacket.

The manager turned back to the cart and saw a small, white piece of paper, embroidered with the hotel logo. On the note was written, in a very sloppy scrawl, "It was fun, Joe! See you later."

Violet and Elene disappeared. It was assumed they ended up together, somewhere. Rumors speak of Mexico. Others say Europe. We say this is not the end of their story, but only an intermission.

12