Assassin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cckuay
cckuay
267 Followers

The stars were numerous and so bright she could see them through her windscreen. She headed east, intending to reunite with her dad and disappear forever.

When she opened the door of the motel room, Harley had a bandage on his nose and a gun pressed to the temple of her handcuffed father. She raised her hands in the air.

"Tony called. You are in big trouble." Harley removed the switchblade from her skirt pocket.

Two men surrounded her. She was kicked at the back of her legs, dropping her to her knees. Her wrists were twisted behind and handcuffed. At the same time, her ankles were secured with leg irons. A black hood was placed over her head, a drawstring tightening around her neck. She could breathe through the hood but could not see through it.

Chained and blinded, she was defenseless as Harley used the knife to cut through her clothing. The men lifted the naked woman to a fully enclosed van.

"We got the bitch, naked and chained like an animal." Harley reported to Tony.

She was brought back to the club.

>>>>>

To be continued in Assassin Chapter 6...

cckuay
cckuay
267 Followers
12