All Comments on 'Assault on the Homestead'

by Hotryder1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story.

I hope both women are pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pick one

There's a dozen 'I'd have hit the women too' and one 'vaporized his head at this distance' reference to the shotgun. At 15 feet that Mossberg has a pattern of 4 inches... not 44 inches.

Personally? I think you like to watch "helpless".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not bad

but too much description of the rapes and not enough delving into the psyches of the main characters or the options and approach to rescue. There's no real reason he had to wait so long to act, and that lowers the credibility of the overall story. Still, not a bad effort. Three stars.

bogusguybogusguyabout 9 years ago
good story

Interesting story line and characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SUPERAWESOME

That was a great story...absolutely best I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hello...

Anyone worried about the child who has not had food or water for how long now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aaaaahaaaaaahaaa....

..aaahaaaaaa!!??!! Why oh why? Lament. Grinding of molars. Snot and tears. YOU KILLED THE FUCK-SLUTS!

Poor Jessica. Obviously Mr.'Used-to-nothing-can't-care-that-some-people-are-natural-sluts-and-can't-help-it-doG-bless-their-sin-drenched-spirits' - couldn't care a flying continental shit about her feelings and that for the rest of her life she'll have to chain herself to the needs of one man only (and to a wall in a similar way a werewolf would whenever they have male company). She should simply shrug off his words, smile a maniacle predator smile and start stalking him across the room, crouched low like an attacking animal, while gesturing to Vanessa to keep him from getting out the door. The selfish bastard. He should have at least kept one of the slags alive and bound hog-style, or like a slaughter-pig, so she'd have something to do after she's rawed up the future husband. But noooooo. Have to kill 'em all. Greedy pig. I'm very upset.

Thanx for a great story.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

Ps.- Always better to wait for a moment than the moment to wait for you. (Does that make any sense at all?).

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Bullshit

you really did a number on the husband. Now he knows that his wife gets off on being raped and that she can't help herself. And now she knows that he is a timid pussy who will hesitate in any situation rather than do what needs to be done. I don't think forever and ever will be that long for them. You should have had the gang kill them all, would have been more believable and certainly more respectful for the pussy and his wife. I meant to give you one star, but the rating thingy jumped and you got two, which was 1 and 1/2 more than this vomit deserved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous