Assault on the Homestead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica looked at him in confusion. "Eat her pussy bitch!" Jessica paled. Her mouth opened and closed, but no words came out. She had seen other girls in the shower at the gym, but she had never even considered touching another woman's pussy, let alone eat it.

Pushing her down next to Vanessa's feet, Ryder clicked his knife open and showed it to Jessica. She looked at the junction of Vanessa's legs, then she looked at the knife. Slowly, she crawled between Vanessa's legs. Looking up, she could see the pinkness of my wife's pussy shining in the light. Gripping Vanessa's thighs, she pulled herself into a sitting position. Raising her hand, she parted the lips of the first pussy she had ever touched other than her own. Glancing at Ryker one last time, Jessica raised her head between Vanessa's legs.

Her pink tongue flicked out and hesitantly touched the outer edge of my wife's pussy. Vanessa did not make any response. Jessica raised her face a little higher. Her tongue made a long stroke over Vanessa's pussy from near the anus all the way to the clit. My wife visibly trembled as she received the long oral caress. Her areolas bunched tightly, stretching her nipples skyward as they grew to long hard points. Encouraged, Jessica started to quickly run her tongue up and down the pink gash.

The young girl had never tasted a woman's juices before, but to her surprise, she liked the sweet tanginess. She could feel her own pussy opening as her juices started to flow in response to the arousal she felt as my wife's sexual liquids coated her tongue.

In spite of herself, Vanessa could feel her body responding to the forbidden caresses. Her pussy started to engorge with blood as it automatically opened to the oral attention it was receiving. Her clit lengthened as it emerged from its hood to meet the lapping tongue. Her legs started to tremble as Jessica's tongue sent waves of sensations coursing through her body. She moaned in tortured response as her knees bent slightly lowering her pussy to Jessica's mouth.

The young girl was now eagerly lapping at my wife's wet pink love flesh. Changing tactics, she closed her mouth over Vanessa's cleft and sucked the juices that were starting to flow. Wrapping her arms around my wife's thighs, she strove to bury her face in the tasty opening.

The men in the room were totally focused on the sexual display before them. I realized that this was my opportunity to get Ashley away from them. Keeping an eye open for the intruders, I quietly moved away from the window and around the corner of the house.

Reaching Ashley's window, I carefully peered inside. Ashley was sitting alone on her bed. She had one of her dolls and was changing its dress. I tried to open the window, but it was locked. Gently, I tapped on the window pane. Ashley looked up and saw me. With a big smile, she ran to the window.

"Daddy, why are you out there?"

I held my breath as I put my fingers to my lips. I listened for the approach of one of the men, but they were still focused on the women. I whispered, "Ashley, we are going to play a game. We must be very quiet. Unlock the window for me."

I went in the window and paused to listen. Not hearing anything, I went to the door and placed my ear against it. I recognized Vanessa's familiar wail as she climaxed in the other room. Knowing what she was being forced to do made me furious, but right now, I had to get our daughter to safety.

Taking Ashley's winter coat from the closet, I put it on her along with her mittens and knit hat. I paused again to listen for approaching trouble. I could hear the men laughing and urging the women on in the living room.

Taking Ashley's hand, I led her to the window. I slid back out the window and turned to her. Reaching up, I took Ashley in my arms as she slithered over the sash. Pausing only to listen and look for the men, I ran across the yard. Getting behind the barn, I kept it between us and the house as I carried Ashley into the woods. I knew there was a small cave hidden behind some thick brush about fifty yards into the trees.

Placing Ashley in the cave, I told her, "In this game, you must be very quiet. If you don't let anyone find you, you win. Do not say anything or come out unless Mommy or I come to get you."

Her smile lit up the cave and tugged at my heart. "I will be quiet Daddy. I'm going to win!"

I hugged her to me and kissed her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too Daddy."

I left the cave and carefully returned to the open window in the living room. Peeking inside, I saw things had gone quite a way in the five minute I was gone. Even though Vanessa had already climaxed once, she was still responding to Jessica's lips and tongue. Her breathing had become deep and fast as her excitement grew. She fought to keep her pleasure at bay, but the stimulations overcame her resistance. Her nipples became hard points as her pussy opened like a ripe fruit and welcomed the erotic attention it was receiving. Her hips started a slow rocking motion as her body betrayed her and welcomed the girl's mouth.

My wife moaned as she felt her clit being sucked and held between her friend's lips. My wife threw her head back and wailed in ecstasy as Jessica's tongue fluttered over her imprisoned clit, bringing her to orgasm again. As her orgasm ebbed, she increased the stimulating contact with her friend's mouth as her hips began moving in a steady humping motion.

Panting, Vanessa lowered her pussy down and ground it hard against Jessica's face. She twisted her hips as she pleasured herself against the young girl's eager mouth. My wife threw her head back and gasped as Jessica stiffened her tongue and plunged it into her wet pink opening.

Jessica slid her hand down between her legs. As she kissed and sucked on Vanessa's pussy, she slid her finger into her own open pussy. The men could see Bull's cum running out of her. She was squirming in pleasure as her finger pulled his cum out and spread it over her pussy lips and clit.

For a few minutes, the men watched as Jessica continued to give herself and my wife pleasure. Jessica's excitement mounted as she sucked my wife's juices and strummed her clit. Unknown to Vanessa, Ryker had moved up to stand behind her. As Jessica feasted on her clit, Ryker reached down and slid a finger into her wet pink opening. Vanessa was responding to Jessica's oral attention and did not even notice it wasn't her friend who was fingering her. Starting to move his finger in and out of my wife in a steady deep rhythm, he looked at the other men and grinned.

Vanessa was gasping as she responded to Jessica's mouth and Ryker's finger. Her hips were undulating in excitement as she pushed back against his pumping finger. Not realizing it was Ryker, she arched her back, giving him easier access as she thrust her pussy back against his hand. Encouraged, he pumped her harder and faster.

As I approached the house, I heard Vanessa wail again as another orgasm swept her away. As I arrived back at the window, Ryker was still pumping his finger into my wife's squirming body as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. Stepping back a pace, Ryker finished removing his pants. His hard cock stood out before him as he stepped up close behind my wife.

I watched in growing rage as he positioned his cock at her sweet opening. With a steady push, he slid his cock into my wife until his dark pubic hair mingled with her golden ones. Vanessa stiffened as she felt him enter her. She tried to straighten up, but he pushed her back down until she was again bent at the waist and holding the back of my chair.

Desperately, she struggled to get away from the cock that was plunging in and out of her. Bull moved over and knelt in my chair. Grasping her wrists he held her in position as Ryker continued to fuck her.

Vanessa was screaming. "NO! NO! Please stop!" Ryker just held her hips and continued to plunge his cock in and out of her. Vanessa was sobbing as she realized she could not get away from his rampaging cock. With no choice, she surrendered to the assault.

He was really pounding into her now. Their bodies made slapping sounds as his belly collided with her ass. She was not responding to the fucking she was being forced to endure. She was just a wet receptacle for his cock as it plunged deep into her. Her big breasts were swaying in time to his thrusts as she lowered her head in resignation. Sobs shook her as she waited for him to finish.

Ryker was panting as he stroked her hard and fast. He began to grunt as he felt the cum starting to build within him. With a roar of pleasure, he burst inside my wife. I could see his ass flexing as he bathed the inside of her pussy with his sperm.

As his cock softened and slipped from Vanessa's pussy, he stepped back. I could see his white cum running out of her open pussy. It was dripping evidence of the loss of her marital purity. Jessica had remained on her back between Vanessa's legs as Ryker fucked my wife. She had stared upward, watching his cock plunge in and out of her friend, just inches from her face.

As Ryker's cum ran out of Vanessa's abused pussy, it dripped down on Jessica's upturned face. The first drop hit her cheek. Reaching up, she ran her finger over the white liquid. She looked at it for a moment and then placed her finger in her mouth. Sucking the cum from her finger, she looked up at it collecting on the outside of Vanessa's pussy. Rising up, she licked the salty cream from my wife's swollen pussy lips.

Vanessa looked down at her friend. She was stunned. She could not believe that Jessica was voluntarily eating Ryker's cum as it flowed out of her. Jessica's tongue lapped eagerly as she pulled his cream into her mouth and swallowed his cream. Placing her mouth over Vanessa's pussy, she sucked the salty white liquid out and swallowed it. As she tasted the heady mixture of her friend's juices and the man's cum, she moaned in pleasure. Her hand was a blur as she rapidly rubbed her clit. Her excitement built until once again she was overcome. Arching her hips up off the floor, she screamed as her orgasm took her.

Jessica slumped to the floor. Desperately, she fought for breath as the glow of her latest orgasm filled her. Vanessa swung her leg over her as she stepped clear of her friend.

Marcus, JD and Bull all had huge erections. The sight of Jessica eating Vanessa and then Ryker fucking her had turned them on beyond reason. JD started to remove his pants, obviously planning to take his turn.

Marcus glanced at him. "What are you doing in here? Get back on guard."

JD stood his ground. "I'm not going to be the only one who doesn't get some pussy!"

Marcus took a step toward him. His voice had a menacing calmness as he spoke. "Are you sure you want to challenge what I tell you?"

JD shuffled his feet and looked down. "It's just not right. I want a piece of that one." He said as he pointed at my wife.

Marcus never took his eyes off JD. "We ain't through yet. When we get through, I may let you have a piece of her." Mumbling under his breath, JD went back out onto the porch.

Marcus turned and looked at Vanessa. "Come here."

She looked at Marcus and then at Bull. They both had large cocks which were standing out in front of them. It was obvious that they planned to use her body to satisfy their hunger.

Bull turned and took a step toward Ashley's room. "Okay! I'll do anything you want. Just leave my daughter alone."

Marcus smiled and extended his hand. Slowly, Vanessa confirmed his control over her, as she reached out and took it in hers. With her walking beside him, they crossed the floor and entered our bedroom. Bull was following close behind. Ryker got up and went into the kitchen.

Darkness had fallen, helping me go unnoticed, as I quietly moved to where I could see through the sliding glass doors into the bedroom. Marcus had his arms around Vanessa's naked body. Her large breasts bulged out the sides as he held her tight against his muscular chest. He was trying to kiss her, but she kept turning her head.

Grabbing the back of her head, he yanked her hair pulling her head sharply back. He stared into her eyes. "You will not deny me anything. Whatever I want is mine! Do you understand me?"

Fear was making her sweat as she nervously nodded. "I can't hear you!" he barked.

"Yes. Yes I understand."

"What do you understand?"

"I understand that whatever you want is yours. I will not deny you anything."

"Now, get down there and love my cock."

Obediently, Vanessa sank to her knees. Taking his black cock in her hand, she stroked it a few times. Leaning forward, she licked up and down the shaft. Marcus smiled in triumph, as the beautiful blonde woman obeyed him.

Noticing a drop of precum on the head, she flicked her tongue over it, tasting its salty flavor. Swirling her tongue around the head, she stroked the shaft with her hand. Lifting her head above it, she took the head into her mouth. I watched her cheeks moving as she sucked gently on another man's cock.

Bull had laid down on my bed. He was lying back idly playing with his cock as he watched my wife bobbing her head up and down on his friend. After a few minutes of enjoying my wife's oral talent, Marcus raised Vanessa to her feet. Turning her toward the bed, he instructed her. "Why don't you fuck my friend."

She looked at Marcus in surprise. But, she knew better than to disobey him. Climbing on the bed, she straddled the big black man. Holding his cock in her hand, she stroked it a few times as she gauged its impressive size. She did not know if she could take it all. Rising up on her knees, she positioned his cock and slowly lowered herself halfway down his shaft. She rose up and then sank down again. After a few strokes, he was buried completely inside her. Placing her hands on the bed next to Bull, she leaned forward and started to ride his cock. Her breasts were swaying in his face as she fucked herself on his big shaft. Bull smiled. Reaching up, he started pulling on her hard nipples as she smoothly stroked herself up and down on his big ebony pole.

Marcus watched her fuck Bull for a minute. Turning, he entered our bathroom. He came out almost immediately with a bottle in his hand. Walking to the foot of the bed, he poured baby oil on his cock. Rubbing his cock, he spread a liberal amount of oil over it.

Seeing what Marcus was doing, Bull wrapped his arms around Vanessa and pulled her down against his chest. As her breasts made contact with his chest, she slid her legs down the sides of his hips and lay on top of him. He tried to kiss her, but she turned her head. Reaching up, he grabbed her head and pulled her mouth down against his. His tongue pressed against her lips until she was forced to allow his tongue into her mouth. His tongue dueled with her's as he rubbed her big breasts. She continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy as he pulled her close, forcing her breasts to flatten against his chest.

Bull reached down and cupped her ass. He was pulling on her cheeks making them open and close in his hands. His cock gleaming with oil, Marcus climbed onto the foot of the bed. Bull spread his legs, forcing Vanessa's knees further apart. Kneeling behind Vanessa, Marcus poured oil down the crack of her ass.

Vanessa jerked her head around toward Marcus. "Please! Don't! Not there!"

Marcus just smiled as he rubbed his finger up and down through the cleft. Stopping at her asshole, he moved the tip of his finger into her tight opening. Vanessa was trying to struggle, but Bull held her tight. She stiffened as she felt his finger slide all of the way up inside her butt.

"Ow! Oooowwww, that hurts!"

Marcus smiled at her pain. "Well, I guess you had better relax because that tight ass of yours is mine."

I knew her asshole was very tight. We had fooled around before and I had played with it. I had even slid my finger a little way up inside it, but she refused to let me fuck her there. She was an anal virgin.

Grimacing in pain, Vanessa tried her best to relax the muscles around her dark hole. As she relaxed her muscles, Marcus inserted more and more of his finger into her. Soon, he was pumping the full length of his finger into her asshole as Bull pumped his cock up into her pussy. Marcus pour more oil on her ass, watching it run down her crack and around his finger that was still buried in her pink bud. Vanessa yelped as Marcus inserted another finger to join the first. Soon, his fingers were moving rapidly in and out of her as he loosened and stretched her asshole.

Moving closer, Marcus put his cock against her virgin pink anal star. He pressed the head against her anus with a steady pressure. Vanessa gasped as she felt her asshole spreading before the pressure.

Suddenly, the muscles around her asshole gave in to the pressure and the head of his cock popped inside her. Vanessa screamed as her whole body stiffened. She felt the searing pain of her ass opening impossibly wide as he impaled her on his big black spear. Screams burst from her throat as Marcus pumped his cock deeper and deeper into her rear passage. With a few driving strokes, Marcus was soon pumping the full length of his cock into her ass. Vanessa was sandwiched between the men as they fucked her in tandem. Her paleness contrasted sharply with their black skin as they fucked her with brutal intensity.

I couldn't take anymore. Whether they killed me or not, I had to try to stop this. Moving away from the glass doors, I quietly worked my way toward the front porch. Peeking around the corner, I saw JD. He had his cock out and was stroking it as he listened intently to Vanessa's screams.

Pulling the knife from my boot, I eased up behind him. In one quick movement, I clamped my hand over his mouth as my knife drove upward into the base of his skull where it joins the spine. His spinal cord was severed and he immediately went limp in my arms. I eased him to the floor. He was dead before he even realized it.

Retrieving my shotgun, I peeked between the curtains into the living room. Ryker was facing the door, while Jessica was on her knees sucking his cock. It was obvious that she was totally into it as her hand stroked his shaft and her tongue licked around the head.

"You like my big cock baby?"

Jessica mumbled something round her mouthful of cock. Her lips made a sucking pop as he pulled her off his dick. Grabbing him and pulling it back toward her mouth, she answered, "I love it. I love your big cock in me."

Ryker smiled as he watched the young girl greedily gobbling his cock. After a few minutes, he pulled her to her feet. Leading her across the room, he bent her over the back of the couch. He started pumping his cock into her as she squealed in ecstatic pleasure. Now, his back was to the front door as I opened it and entered the house.

Ryker heard something as I entered. Without looking around, he kept fucking Jessica. "JD, if you leave the porch again, Marcus is going to kick your ass."

As he continued to fuck Jessica, I walked up behind him. As he turned his head, I swung my shotgun. I felt the jarring impact as the pistol grip collided with his skull. Jessica screamed as the blood flew and he slumped across her body.

As Ryker slid to the floor, Jessica continued to scream as she grabbed for a pillow to cover her naked body. "Too late for that. I saw how much you enjoyed fucking them. I wonder who else would want to know how much you enjoyed fucking these guys?"

Jessica was sobbing uncontrollably as I moved across the room to my bedroom door. I was worried about Vanessa. Her screaming had stopped. I was expecting them to come running out of the room in response to Jessica's screams and sobbing. I had nothing to worry about. On the other side of the door, Bull was laughing. "Sounds like Ryker might be getting some butt too."