Assault on the Homestead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the door a crack, I peeked inside. Vanessa was lying on her back. Marcus was holding her legs high as he fucked her pussy. Her voluptuous breasts spread wide by gravity as they rocked in response to his thrusts. I could see the lips of her pussy curling around his thick veined shaft as he drove it into her. In spite of what she wanted, her hips were undulating as they moved to meet his cock. Below her pussy, I could see cum leaking out of her swollen asshole. Vanessa's screams had stopped because her mouth was full of Bull's cock. He was busy pumping his stiff rod into her face as she gagged and choked.

I had to decide my best plan of action. I could see Bull's shotgun propped against my nightstand, only a couple of feet from him. The pistol that Marcus wore, was on the floor with his clothes. But earlier, he also had an M-16. I scanned the room but couldn't see it. If I burst into the room, Vanessa was too close to them for me to shoot. There wasn't any way I could beat both of them in a fist fight. I was forced to wait until they moved away from her.

Vanessa had the bedspread clenched in her hands so tight, her knuckles were white. The only movement she made was a rhythmic rocking as the thrusts she was taking from Marcus, pushed her body.

Bull had his hand on her neck. I could see the marks where he had been choking her. "I told you bitch! I want some sucking! I don't want no limp ragdoll!"

When he pulled out of her throat, she obediently began licking and kissing his cock. Pushing the head against her lips, Vanessa was forced to let him slide his cock into her mouth again. As he pumped his cock into her, I could tell that her tongue was busy, sliding over it as she sucked on the head.

I looked back into the living room. Ryker was slumped on the floor. Jessica was sitting on the couch. She had a pillow clenched across her stomach as she sobbed quietly into her hands. Turning back to the bedroom, I searched for an opening that would allow me to kill them without Vanessa getting hurt.

Bull was the first to climax. As I watched, he put his hand behind Vanessa's head and pulled her mouth down further onto his cock. Her eyes bulged as he started shooting his cum into her mouth. She struggled to pull her mouth off his cock, but he held her fast. As jet after jet of hot cum filled her mouth, she had no choice. I saw her throat working as she swallowed again and again to take down his load.

Bull's big body sagged down onto the bed above her head. His breathing was ragged as he enjoyed the sexual high that he had gotten from Vanessa's blowjob. To reach his shotgun, he would have to sit up and reach down past his feet. That would give me the time I needed, but he was still too close to Vanessa.

I looked at her and saw her eyes staring back at me. She knew I wanted to help her, but couldn't unless she moved out of the line of fire. Looking up at Marcus, she smiled. "I want you. I want you in my ass again." Marcus paused in surprise. His stroking stopped as he stood there with his cock in her pussy. To show how much she was now enjoying him fucking her, she started fucking him, pushing her pussy up and down his cock.

"Come on Baby. I want you to cum in my ass."

A smile spread across his face. Letting go of her legs, he stepped back, pulling his cock out of her. Getting up on her hands and knees, she moved to change her position. As she presented her ass toward Marcus, she looked at me and gave a slight nod.

As Marcus reached for her ass, she suddenly lunged forward, tumbling off the other side of the bed. Slamming the door open, I pointed the gun at Marcus and pulled the trigger. The load of buckshot hit him in the chest, throwing him backwards as gouts of his blood flew across the ceiling.

Swinging quickly toward Bull, I saw him scrambling for his shotgun. My first shot hit his shoulder, spinning him off balance. His head exploded as my second shot hit him at close range.

Vanessa ran to me sobbing as I looked at the two men I had just killed. Holding her sweet body to mine, I kissed and soothed her. As she calmed, I took my shirt off and wrapped it around her naked body. Together, we walked into the living room.

Jessica still had her face buried in her hands as her shoulders shook with silent sobs. Looking at the floor behind the couch, I suddenly realized that Ryker was not there.

My shotgun went flying across the room as he hit me from behind with a flying tackle. We fell to the floor, straining in a desperate bid for survival. I was on top of him hitting him in the face when suddenly, he slammed his knee into my groin. Flashes of red hot pain flew through me as I fell onto the carpet. Jumping on top of me, Ryker's hands closed on my throat. My breathing was getting strained as he tightened his hands around my throat.

I tried desperately to break his hold on my throat. Failing to break his grip, I lifted my foot and felt for my boot knife. As I pulled it out, he saw it in the corner of his eye. Releasing my throat, he grabbed my wrist before I could stab him. We struggled for control of the knife. He was above me and had the advantage. Slowly, he was forcing my knife toward my chest.

Suddenly, screaming like a wild animal, Vanessa jumped on his back. As her charge knocked him off me, they rolled on the carpet. He still had the knife in his hand. As he swung the knife back preparing to stab her, I grabbed his arm from behind. Pulling it back as hard as I could, I felt something give in his wrist. With a howl of pain, he released the knife.

We struggled on the floor as Jessica scrambled across the carpet toward the knife. Ryker was a trained fighter. He had his arm across my throat and was pressing down with all of his weight. With a primal scream, Vanessa plunged the knife into his back.

Ryker swung around and hit her so hard she flew across the floor and up against the chair. Staggering to his feet, he lurched toward her. I could see the knife buried halfway in his back.

I rolled over on my stomach to get up. As I did, I felt the cold steel of my shotgun barrel. Grabbing it up, I turned toward Ryker. He was on top of my wife, his hands wrapped around her throat. She was struggling for breath, her face turning red as he dug his fingers deeper.

I could not shoot. I would have hit her too. Coming up behind him, I swung the gun like a baseball bat. The barrel crunched into the side of his head. Dazed, her fell off Vanessa. She lay there sucking life giving air into her lungs. Ryker's eyes were blazing in rage as he reached for her. I swung again. This time, there was a soft crunch as the barrel hit him square across the throat.

Ryker fell over pulling at his throat. He was trying desperately to get his breath, but my last blow had crushed his windpipe. Keeping the shotgun pointed toward him, I gathered Vanessa into my arms. As she got her breath, I kissed her face and held her close.

Ryker's feet were beating at the floor as the life drained from his body. He struggled for a minute more and then lay still. He was finally dead.

Vanessa was shuddering in shock. Sitting in my recliner, I held her in my lap as I soothed her. Slowly, her trembling stopped. Looking down at her, I softly kissed her lips.

"I love you." She whispered softly.

"Forever and always." I responded as we snuggled together. Our love would endure.