All Comments on 'Assisted Living'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep Going

You have one damn hot story going. You have enough players for a small orgy. Adding a little incest would put this story over the top.

ScottyMac

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

This ts a great story. If you are so inclined, it could well be expanded into a great series. I see several possible directions for this story to be taken; but I make no suggestions, because you are the master of this type of story.

ballznall60ballznall60almost 11 years ago
Great start!

Would like to see a little M on M bisexual action take place at some point.

pics52pics52almost 11 years ago

I agree with ballznall60, some male bisex would be good also. And don't forget some incest... with both parents.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The story would seem much more intense if there was some male to male fun...and some incest. Cum on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A for Awesome

Build it up and go for it

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 11 years ago
Yep...great story

I agree with the others that incest and male-male action would sure be nice. you already have the gal-gal thing going. Oh and I can't wait. It's a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very sexy story line so far. Hope you post other chapters of it. Also hope that if other chapters are posted, that you will stay with the story line you started. Don't have any desire to read about any male on male action. Please don't mess up a very good an sexy story that way.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 11 years ago
Great story

...but I like your imagination and would rather you cuntinue on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ITS A FACT:

IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, THE PLACE THAT HAS THE HIGHEST RATE OF STDs IS CENTUARY VILLAGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you really sound like an old hippy

who still believes in that myth of free love, eventhough they have proven themselves it's not working. after a short field trip they have become more hardassed than the generation before and now we have the results, all going down the drain.

the story itself is nicely written but makes just the impression that these people are part of a very small group who have so much money (while most have nothing) that they are already bored with life by the age of 60.

for my part I have to say, I don't even like to shake hands with every other idiot, let alone 10 or more stick their dicks in me when I would not even consider having a drink with them.

seems intimacy has the value of a dog shit on the pavement. so if they were my parents, as they have so much time, they could visit us, if they ever have time with there crowded schedule ( a whole year or more and nothing just because of old age and survivors' insurance sex). and please don't tell me your 10 times more fecund than by the age of 20, with or without pills.

and like another poster said std's are not just aids, hepatities C is not curable either, only about 15% get rid of health problems and is in the end deadly as well. With people fucking aroung like Bonobos, that resort will soon be empty.

and who in hell wants to see his own 60 year old mom and dead in a mass orgy ? I know all are fit good looking there while 90 % of the normal people are so fat they have to book 2 places to fly somewhere.

as I mentioned good written but the plot is not very arousing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great start

There just so many possibilities, incest, MM, neighbors, anal. It boggles the mind.

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
age

I a senor did not do anything for me when I was around 40 like the son was.

mother did less for me, can not relate to this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Story Line

Yes, continue. Do add the incest and bi-sexual action.

As for those who don't like or agree with the story line, no need to continue reading the story. I am sure there are other stories that suit your taste better.

Romantic1Romantic1almost 11 years ago
Go for it!

More of everything. MMMF, FFFM, FFMM, FMFMFM (every which way), and on and on. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well done

for the story, it's well done! from one writer to another, let the characters tell you, but don't quit, it's got potential

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE

MORE Did ya hear me? One more time......... MORE and SOON

Thanks. I enjoyed very much. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done!

Very well written tale. I'm looking forward of seeing more of your writing

darkman9darkman9almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Yes please continue this story. Very well written, nice build up and I like the way the characters are developing, there is just enough uncertainty to make it very interesting. They are all concenting adults and what ever they decided to do is fine and if anyone disagrees, there are lots of other story lines they can read. Can't wait to see what happens next. Darkman9

nwiannwianalmost 11 years ago
More Please

More More More and Soon Soon Soon lol. my kind of story!!

lustyreaderlustyreaderalmost 11 years ago
More please!

This story is so good, please don't stop here! So many directions to go and all are getting me hard!

biotecbiotecalmost 11 years ago
STOPPING POINT.... NOT!

it is good stopping for a chapter end, but not this story. there could be a long line of tales to be told.

thanks for the grate writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Very erotic and exciting to read.

A very hot and sweet storyline. Well done.

It seems as if the son has a bit of growing up to do, and he has to remember that pussy is pussy, and it doesn't matter who's pussy it is. as long as it is hot and wet.

I think that the son will come out of his shell when he watches his dad fuck Cathy, and then perhaps he will fuck his mom.

A good start. Well written and edited as usual.

Many Feathers has set the bar really high by the stories he has written in the past.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Assisted Living Story is Real Where I live

We do this in our community all the time. It is wonderful to share sex with older more reserved adults and just be open, casual, wet, and sexually progressive. It is wonderful to be with our friends and neighbors sexually

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
young republican

every one in the group is totally liberated....the son is the the prude in the bunch----like the young republican type---stiff-uptight....kill joy...i say call in the gardener and replace the son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

great story yes I want more why not have them all involved incest at this stage is just for fun sure dad wants a piece of the daughter in law

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Assisted Living

Loved it. At 83 I would like to find a place like this! Just because we are old, doesn't

Mean we're dead!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Did I miss? HAS JACK FUCKED HIS MOTHER YET?

Jack seemed a little nervous. I hope you will add at least another chapter where Jack gets to fuck Shelley and his Mom including blow jobs, Maybe even taking all three women in their asses.

I must admit to being hard especially when the women were eating and fucking each other.

MrBill36MrBill36over 3 years ago
Intensely Hot

I suspected something like this but didn’t really expect to have Mom and Dad playinto the mix (don’t know why). The story escalated fairly fast. I thought Mom was going to jump on her son’s bone. When her son realized his mother stayed home during the boat ride and after Mom had told him about Dad taking just his wife on a ride and suggested she take her top off. All in all, a great story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stacy?

You went from jack and shelly to jack and stacy and back to jack and shelly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous