Assisting Mr. Anderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On day seven, the solution finally came to her. "All I gotta do is......"

Always the industrious girl, she arranged to have the carpet laid that afternoon and the furniture delivered the next evening. After work she drove across town to an outfit that sold hidden cameras and purchased their most expensive system. It was late that evening when she arrived back at the office and with nobody around, she installed the camera into the back of the mirror on the wall behind the dresser.

It was set on a motion detector and once it was initialized the camera would record a high quality jpeg every ten seconds until 20 minutes after the last motion stopped. Next, she opened the back of her desk PC and put in the extra memory chip and installed the software and remote receiver to pick up the camera's messages. Now finished with her task, she left and got home close to midnight.

Leigh slept in an extra hour on day eight. She knew she'd be working late as the bedroom furniture wasn't scheduled to be delivered until after five o'clock. She busied herself with doing some minor tweaking to her reports and brought the bedroom accessories up from her car, including pictures of Mr. Anderson's family that she had convinced him to let her have to give the bedroom a feel of being at home.

When the three man crew of movers arrived with the furniture they found her alone in the office. She led them into the bedroom, their movements activating the camera, and as they brought in piece after piece of furniture she placed the accessories in their proper spots.

"I'll bring the invoice on my next trip up, ma'am." The foreman of the crew told her.

"Yes, and be sure to bring both of your workers with you. I have a tip for all three of you to reward you for your hard work," he replied. With them gone, she nervously took off her bra and slipped out of her panties. All that was left was a thin dark silk dress and her high heels.

She almost chickened out three times, but finally she pulled her hemline above her hips and the top of her dress off her shoulders. She lifted the bodice of her dress off her breasts and gathered it all around her waist, leaving her exposed from the waist down and her ribcage up. Next, she sat back on the bed and waited anxiously for the crew to arrive.

"Mrs.....ohhh uhhmmm," the foreman exclaimed as he and his two workers rounded the corner.

"Mister foreman, I told you I'd have a tip for you when you returned," she teased. "Isn't this enough?"

"Oh, yes ma'am. Yes indeed it is," he replied. He hesitantly crossed the room and handed her the invoice. "If you can sign this, we'll be on our way before we all get in trouble."

"Why, certainly. But, as you can see, I don't have a pen," Leigh replied.

The foremen delivered a pen, got the signature he needed, and hustled his two workers out of there before they could act on the impulses that had already given them hard cocks.

The sun rose on day nine with Leigh proudly walking into the office with all three of her tasks completed one day early. The analysis was complete and already approved by Mr. Anderson. The bedroom was finished and he had expressed his satisfaction with her design. And in her purse was a thumb drive with several jpegs showing her exposure.

Mr. Anderson was already at his desk. She tried to wait patiently to be summoned by him but she was too nervous and excited about it all. So she grabbed her thumb drive and with her high heels clicking on the floor as she walked, she appeared in front of his desk. "Good morning, Mr. Anderson.... sir." She addressed him formally like that each morning and each time she spoke the words she wiggled her hips ever so slightly because she really wanted to say "Oh god, Mr. Anderson. Will you please order me to undress for you and then fuck me?"

"Good morning, Leigh." he replied, full of morning cheer.

"I have the pictures you wanted as proof of completing my third assignment," she said and stretched out her arm with the thumb drive between her fingers.

He slightly bent his head to one side and a wry smile crossed his face. He was very pleased and he told her so. "Let's see what you've done," he replied and took the drive from her hand and plugged it into his laptop.

Onto the screen came a file with three jpegs, which he opened in a 'slide show' view. He looked up at her and then towards the bedroom and then closed it up.

"Leigh, I'm very pleased with the analysis you completed on the foreign transnationals."

"Thank you sir."

"And, your work on the executive bedroom was exceptional. You even placed pictures of my family on the bedside table. I looked it all over this morning when I came in. Very nice touch."

"Thank you, sir."

"However, this is inadequate," he said sternly. "I expect much better of you. I told you the exposure was to be done while you were shopping for the furniture, not after it was delivered."

Leigh's shoulders dropped and she looked down at the floor in dejection. Tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to deal with the disappointment in his voice.

"Leigh, you are young and you need to be led with a firm hand. For me to do anything less would be a disservice to you. We haven't spoken about this much, but you are looking to me for guidance. I know that. I also know you are frustrated sexually. I can see it in the way you act around me. You want to be fulfilled in a way that you haven't yet found with other men. But, if you are going to be fulfilled, you have to learn how to please me."

Leigh looked up. Her voice full of emotion she replied, "How do you know me so well, Mr. Anderson? How do you know me so deeply?"

Leigh's heart was racing beyond the point of an infatuation. She was feeling something from deep within that was pulling her emotions toward him and it was this intense feeling for him that was now driving her disappointment in herself for failing him. She continued, "I want to please you so badly and I'm so sorry that I fell short."

He walked around the desk and touched a tear running down her cheek. "Now now, dry your tears, Leigh. And, when we're alone together you will call me Sir. I'm going to devote a great deal of my time to you, Leigh. Everything will be fine."

Leigh sniffled and rubbed the tears from her cheek, her fingers pausing on his hand and she smiled. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her gently. She responded with a slight moan and swoon and fell into his arms.

After an emotional embrace he held her and told her, "You will have to learn discipline before you can please me, Leigh. Let's go into that marvelously decorated bedroom for your first lesson."

He took her by the hand and led her into the executive bedroom. He opened a drawer to the dresser and pulled out a pair of wrist and ankle bindings and explained that he had brought them in with him that very morning.

"Put them on," he commanded her. Without so much as a question, she sat on the bed and placed a binding on each wrist and ankle. She was apprehensive about what was going to happen next, but excited at the same time.

"Like this, Sir?"

"Yes, very nice." He replied. He then pulled straps from the drawer and hooked them into the eyelets in the wrist bindings and strung them to the top posts of the bed. He pulled on the strap, raising her arms high above her head and stretching her onto her tippy toes.

"I've got a telecon with a European client. I'll be back when I'm done with it." Mr. Anderson then left, leaving the door to the room open.

Leigh hung there, unable to sit and uncomfortably stretched tight in a standing position but she didn't protest. She wrestled with her bindings and grunted with pain but she didn't shout out. All the while she could hear him talking on the phone and wondered if anyone was waiting in the entry for her to appear at her desk. It wasn't long before the strap stretched enough for her to be able to stand on her feet and she felt the pain in her shoulders easing as the pressure released from them.

A half hour after he left, Mr. Anderson reappeared, closed the door behind him and reached into the drawer. When he turned around he had a small leather whip in his hand. Leigh's eye's opened wide and even though she didn't want to, she struggled to release herself.

"You're going to learn some much needed discipline, Leigh. Turn around."

"Yes Sir." She turned away from him and he unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall to her ankles. She was wearing a sexy pair of lacy panties and a thin strap bra.

She was shocked when she felt the sting of the whip when it first slashed across her behind. She wanted to yell out in pain. She wanted to scream, but she held her tongue.

"Don't yell, Leigh." He said right before the whip cracked across the top of her thighs for the second time. "If you protest in the slightest, there will be more pain to come."

"Oh, god...I...I....won't," she whispered as the third crack of the whip struck her. Intense pain coursed through her buttocks.

"I expect all of your assignments to be done correctly and to my expectations. Do you understand, Leigh?"

Before she could answer he whipped her three more times. "Yes, Sir. Yes, of course. I am so sorry for not meeting your expectations, Sir. It will never happen again."

"It had best not," he responded and slashed the whip across the small of her back twice before returning it to the drawer.

Leigh was sobbing now and with tears streaming down her face, Mr. Anderson put his arms around her and pulled her back in close against his chest. "Now, now, dear. The pain from the whip is gone now. Shhhhh, Leigh. It's over." He rubbed his fingers through her hair and kissed her neck and the side of her face.

Leigh's sobs turned to soft whimpers as she felt the security of his strong arms wrapped around her. "It hurt so bad," she whispered. "I've never been spanked before in my entire life."

"You disappointed me, Darling. You should expect it whenever you disappoint."

"Sir?"

"Yes, Leigh."

"It feels better now. I feel so much better now. Thank you so much for disciplining me, Sir."

"You're welcome, Leigh," her replied and took her out of her bindings and told her to get dressed. "You've got much work to do before the conference begins. You're going to facilitate a workgroup on the transnationals. Make sure everything is ready. I don't want any detail left undone."

Mr. Anderson left her in the room to dress and collect herself. When she came out he had already left for another important meeting and she went straight to her desk where there were several men waiting to set up appointments with 'Sir'.

It hurt to sit in her desk chair but she did so because had work to do and she wanted it to be done to Sir's satisfaction and after she took care of the men in her office, she busied herself with preparing for the conference.

For the remainder of the day Mr. Anderson said nothing of her spanking and just before closing he called her into his office. "Take the company credit card," he said. "Leave now and buy yourself three dresses appropriate for work and three outfits appropriate for a slut. Wear the finest dress here for the beginning of the conference tomorrow morning and bring the slutwear here and put in the bedroom. I expect new high heels and lingerie too."

"Yes, Sir." Leigh replied. For a moment she thought of asking him for more direction on the type of slutwear he wanted her to purchase, but she held back because she knew he expected her to know what to buy.

She spent six hours shopping for clothes, getting her hair done and a pedicure and manicure. By the time she got home she was exhausted. Before she went to bed she shaved her pussy, forming her bush into a small rectangle. The next morning she got up early, dressed and arrived before anyone else in the office. She had two arms full of slutty outfits, panties, bras, lingerie, stockings and high heels. All of which, she carefully placed in the bedroom closet then returned to her car and brought back a make-up case and toiletries.

She was apprehensive about the day. "Why did Sir have me buy these slutty outfits?" she asked herself. She feared the answer was that she would be wearing these during the conference, reduced to being the men's party girl. It was a role she admitted to herself that she had fantasized about. But, it was only a fantasy and she worried that she would not have the opportunity to show her value as a top-notch analyst.

By the time Sir arrived, she was ready for the conference and dressed in a charcoal gray business suit, with knee length straight line skirt and white blouse, expensive flesh tone stocking and 2 inch black pumps.

It was held in the large conference room adjoining Mr. Anderson's office suite. By ten o'clock, twenty powerful men had gathered around a very large table. Each had a huge bank account to draw from and an even larger ego.

Leigh's job was to lead a discussion on the investment decisions to be made concerning the large foreign companies that are considered to be Trans Nationals; those corporations that had their fingers in every continent on the globe. It was a daunting task, but one that Leigh was prepared for. She held more knowledge of the subject than anyone at the table excluding her 'Sir', Mr. Anderson.

The conference got down to business with several presentations meant to educate the attendees on the issues. Afterwards, a working lunch was served while Leigh briefed them on her analysis. She knew the important players and focused her attention on them; Mr. Lars Johanson from Norway, Mr. Kurt Klinkhammer from Germany, Mr. Hiro Yoishi from Japan, and Mr. Enrico Contetti from Italy.

She then facilitated a problem solving discussion on the path to be taken to ensure success for each attendee. The goal was an ensured profit for each by jointly agreeing to shared goals and objectives. Each attendee would leave the conference with a list of action items and when completed, they would gather in six months to review their progress. If all went as expected, each corporation would see increased profits and control.

Leigh was masterful in her facilitation. She kept all parties involved, allowing each to be heard without letting any one person dominate the discussion. It was hard work and she was on her feet, "On her Game", the entire day. Several breaks were given, but she didn't take any herself. Instead, she spent each break preparing for the next session. She never left the room the entire day. The strategy needed to be agreed to before the end of the day. The following two days were scheduled to be spent on monetary policy and energy. There was no room for unresolved issues.

She did not know it, but he was prepared to pull her off the floor in the blink of an eye if things started going sour. But, her work was exceptional and he let her lead the discussion all afternoon. At six o'clock that evening, a strategy was agreed to. Mr. Anderson was very pleased with her performance and complimented her repeatedly throughout the day.

Leigh was exhausted, but exhilarated with the progress of the day and especially with Sir's appreciation of her work. This is the break I've been waiting for, she said to herself as the attendees were shaking hands and slapping backs. Drinks were served by the wait staff and a sort of cocktail party ensued that lasted well over an hour. Slowly, the attendees began filtering out until the only ones left were Kurt Klinkhammer, Sir, and Leigh.

Sir took the opportunity to once more thank Leigh for her performance with the group. "Kurt, this young lady was outstanding."

"Yes, I agree. Leigh was very knowledgeable of the issues. Her facilitation was exceptional. And, I must compliment her on her appearance," Kurt replied, looking Leigh up and down the way a killer whale looks over a seal on an ice flow.

Leigh could sense his desire for her. It was unmistakable. And, to be honest, she wanted to be fucked like never before. The exhilaration of being in control of a group of so many powerful men as they worked their way through the long tough negotiations had her very worked up.

Sir made a suggestion. "Why don't the three of us retire to more comfortable surroundings? Shall we?"

"Certainly," Kurt replied.

"As you wish, Sir." Leigh answered.

"Leigh, let's show Kurt to the executive bedroom. We can all have another drink and celebrate our success," Sir told her.

Instantly, Leigh knew why Sir had her purchase the slutty clothes. It all made perfect sense to her now. He had pushed her professionally by putting her in a position of incredible responsibility during the conference. And, now he was going to push her sexually. She didn't want to be presumptuous about it. "He will guide me," she said to herself as she followed the two powerful men to the bedroom.

As they entered, their movement triggered the motion-sensitive hidden camera.

Leigh was proven right when Sir told her to change into one of the outfits she'd brought in this morning. "We'll pour you a scotch while you change," Sir told her.

Leigh selected an outfit from the closet. It was a black transparent baby doll hanging on a silk cushioned hanger and she held it in her outstretched arm to show it off for the two men. In her other hand she held a delicate pair of black panties and matching high heels.

"I'll be right back, boys." She said coyly and retreated into the bathroom to change. She returned to find Sir and Kurt relaxing in the lavishly cushioned leather chairs on the far side of the bed.

"Come here to me," Sir said as he slapped his thigh, motioning for Leigh to sit in his lap.

She swung her hips as she crossed the room to stand between his legs. Then, she settled into his lap as though she were a mother bird settling onto a nest of eggs.

"You were marvelous today, Leigh. You've made us all a lot of money," he said with his arm around her waist, rubbing the inside of her thigh.

"I do try!" she replied teasingly and with a great deal of pride in her performance. Her pussy was wet with excitement and for the very first time she felt Mr. Anderson's big hard cock as it pressed against her behind.

Kurt also praised her. "Leigh, you helped ensure our profits in the coming two years will be secure. I salute you." He raised his scotch, as did Sir, pulled it to his mouth and let the light golden fluid slide effortlessly down his throat. "Aaahhh, very good," he said and then added, "You are exquisite, Leigh. Your tits and ass are perfection. You are stunningly beautiful."

"Would you like to fuck her?" Sir asked.

"Very much so. After watching her perform in business all day, I'd love to watch her perform on my thick German cock," he replied.

Leigh was instantly aroused by Sir offering so matter-of-factly to Kurt. It sounded so nasty. And, her pussy dripped with desire, knowing that within moments she would be fucking a man she had only met that very morning.

"Go to him," Sir instructed her.

Leigh rose and sat onto Kurt's lap. He pulled her into him and kissed her. She opened her mouth and let him kiss her crudely and rough; his thick tongue push into her. His hands went to her tits, squeezing them and pinching her now erect buttons.

Leigh moaned as he mauled her breasts, "mmmm, yes...." She whispered.

Kurt's hands didn't linger very long. His hand swept down her waist and she spread her legs open for him. He slipped his fingers onto her pussy and rubbed her clit before pushing into her wet hole.

"Oh, god... Oh my....Mmmmm," she moaned.

"Onto the bed," he commanded as Sir watched, sipping his scotch.

Leigh did as instructed, stripped naked except for her high heels and got on her knees on the edge of the bed while Kurt quickly undressed. She looked across the bed at Sir and waited. When she felt Kurt's hand on her ass she looked over her shoulder at the look of lust on his face. He pushed the head of his cock between her legs and touched the opening of her cunt.