Assisting Mr. Anderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," she mewed.

Kurt's cock pushed between her lips and into her pussy. She moaned uncontrollably when the big shaft found its way all the in on the first thrust. He pushed in and out and within a few strokes they found their rhythm and she pushed against his cock as he pushed against her hips.

She hadn't had a cock in almost two years and now, finally she was being fucked by a man that really knew how to fuck a woman; hard and with plenty of force.

Leigh moaned and coo'ed as she looked at Sir for his encouragement, which he gave with a nod of his head. Upon seeing his nod she felt a sense of pride swelling inside her and she fell into an orgasm like she had never experienced before. Her body shook and she moaned and squealed like she'd never done.

"Oh yes! Yesssss, Mmmmmmm....oh fuuuuuuckkkkk!" She screamed.

Kurt shot his load of hot German cum deep into her and grunted like a bull with each shot. He came in her cunt for several minutes before slowing his pace and letting his cock go soft inside her hole.

After he pulled out, Sir told her to pour another scotch for "Our German friend" and she walked across the room to the liquor cabinet with cum running down the inside of the legs.

Once Kurt was dressed she handed him a glass of scotch, which he downed in one big swig. He kissed her cheek and thanked her once more, "Leigh, your skills at fucking are equal to your skill at analysis."

Kurt shook Mr. Anderson's hand, thanked him once again and left.

"Leigh, what have you learned today?" Sir asked.

She responded shyly and humbly. "Sir, I've learned to trust you. I've learned to never doubt you. I've learned that you will always be looking out for me and that you always know what is best for me."

Sir told her to run a bath. "You've had a long day and you must be exhausted. It's time to clean the day from your body and refresh your mind. We have much left to do over the next two days."

While she bathed, he opened up his desktop computer. During the afternoon's meetings, he'd had a trusted agent reroute the remote camera feed from Leigh's computer to his. He'd also had a video camera installed above the bed's headboard and an additional still camera in the wall opposite of the mirror. Sir did a quick review of the pics and stored them in a file he named, 'Klinkhammer'.

"Never know when some dirt might come in handy," he said aloud as he closed it up, turned off the camera system and joined Leigh in the bedroom to provide her the benefit of his discipline and tutelage.