Astrid Opens Up in the Sun Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Amazing!' said the MC. 'And now it's time to ask for your bids! Who will pay most for these gorgeous sexy slave girls? Remember, you get to spend an hour with them tonight!' He returned to his lectern and began the bidding by announcing that Eva would be first. 'Who will give me a thousand dollars for this super sexy Spanish babe?' A mature white man in the front row raised his wand. 'Two thousand?' A handsome black man bid. 'Three? Do I have three?' Mike nudged the black guy and grinned at him as he bid. The black guy gave him a mock wag of the finger, as if to say 'no you don't' and bid four thousand. 'Four,' said the MC. 'I have four thousand for this dark beauty, Eva. Any advance?' There was no further bid. 'Sold! To the gentleman in the front row.' A large round of applause filled the room and the man stood up and walked towards the stage. Eva smiled as he approached and the servant girl led her down the few steps in front of the stage to hand her to her new master. He gave her a kiss on both cheeks and a pat on the butt, then led her away through the crowd to a door at the back which led to one of the bedrooms. One of the nude waitresses followed them in with a bottle of champagne.

Next to be sold was the redhead. She reached four thousand too and was led away by a tall older man. Then it was the blonde's turn. The bidding for Aliona was longer, as three men raised each other by a thousand until they reached six, at which point she was led down to the arms of a muscular shaven-headed Russian.

Now it was Astrid's turn. Mike looked up at her and grinned as the bidding began. He immediately bid the first thousand, but was quickly beaten by three other guys. The MC paused. 'Wow, four thousand already for this little English rose. Do I hear five?' Mike's wand went up again. 'Six?' Another man bid. Then a third man bid seven thousand. The crowd gasped and applauded again. The MC asked Astrid to turn around again and show herself off. She complied, proudly flaunting her young breasts and wiggling her butt, which drew wild applause again. Then Mike shouted out, 'Ten thousand!' And that was it. She was his.

The MC closed the ceremony and led Astrid down the steps while the applause continued. Mike welcomed her into his arms and beckoned the servant to undo the cuffs. Then he kissed her on the mouth and took one hand, lifting her arm high to show off his pretty trophy. And with that, to another round of applause, he led the naked girl through the admiring crowd to a door at the back where they disappeared into one of his private chambers.

It was the room with the small pool he had shown her earlier. Astrid held his hand as they entered. Inside stood a handsome smiling male waiter, topless, his muscular torso well-oiled. And beside him was one of the nude dark-haired waitresses with a tray filled with glasses of champagne. To one side, on the sofa, Astrid saw the familiar faces of two of Mike's personal maids, Anabella and Ariana. The girls smiled at her and gave a brief round of applause. Then they all took a glass of champagne.

Astrid was hot and glowing from the excitement under the spotlights so she asked Mike if she could take a dip. 'Of course,' he replied. 'I'll join you.' He stripped down to his shorts and dived in. Astrid's nude body joined him there and they embraced in the warm water. As he kissed her she felt the hardness of his growing member through his shorts, pressing against her naked belly. 'Don't worry,' he said. 'You'll have something inside you soon enough!' They dipped and splashed a few times then he told her to get out. As she climbed the pool's short ladder he watched her behind as it wiggled its way up the steps. He was really loving this little exhibitionist and knew they would all get a lot of pleasure out of her again this night.

Mike also climbed out of the pool and stood in front of Astrid who was drying herself with a white towel one of the maids had handed her. He pulled down his shorts and his erect cock sprang out. All the girls looked down and giggled as he took it in his hands and pointed it towards each of them. In turn they all cupped their breasts and wiggled their sexy bodies for him, their master.

Mike called the male waiter over and led him to Astrid. He said to her, 'Astrid, meet Marcus. He's our resident Greek god and he's going to help me with you.' Astrid shook his hand and admired his dark eyes as they devoured her. Was she going to be taken by two men? Then suddenly the handsome stud reached out and picked her up like a doll then turned to Mike, who said, 'Take her to the chamber.' With that, Astrid was carried into the adjacent bedroom and lain on the fresh sheets, on her back. Anabella and Ariana joined them and went one each side of the bed. Mike came in carrying a video camera, its red light indicating he was already filming. 'Let's get you warmed up,' he said, gleefully.

The two maids held Astrid by the wrists, pinning her to the bed. The nude waitress had joined the party too, and spread Astrid's legs. Then she turned to Marcus and undid his pants, pulling them down in one fluid movement, releasing a large semi-erect cock for all to see. She leaned down and took it in her mouth as they all watched. Astrid realised he was being primed to fuck her! Her pussy was wet and she felt a thrill inside at being taken by another stranger as someone filmed her. Soon the waitress let go of the impressive penis, licked her lips and stood aside. His cock was now fully erect, hanging forward, above the nude girl on the bed. The girl had, apparently with her mouth, put a condom on it. Astrid smiled and spread her legs further as he climbed on the bed.

Her wrists held by Anabella and Ariana, Astrid could only lie there and be taken. The stud positioned his member above her aching pussy and the nude waitress climbed on the bed too, close enough to kiss Astrid on the stomach and bikini area. 'Action!' called Mike, and someone giggled. Then Astrid felt the tip of the rock hard cock enter her, spreading her wet pussy lips and opening her up. Mike closed in and filmed her being possessed and pinned down by his maids and slaves. She gave herself up and gasped with delight as the cock began to thrust deeper and deeper, harder and faster. Her body bucked and arched to receive him fully and she felt a first wave of orgasm rising. The man pushed harder, showing no mercy, pumping into the young girl, Mike's newest slave. She felt him right up inside and his balls against her pussy. Then she felt the waitress' tongue on her clit, licking and kissing her as the man thrust inside her. She could take no more, the stimulation was too much. She let out a little scream as she began to climax, and at the same time heard him grunt and felt him thrust even harder and deeper as he let himself go, releasing his load and pushing deep into her. Astrid's clit was still being teased by the other girl and she came again, squirting her juices and feeling the fluids seeping out of her.

He withdrew and Astrid watched as the nude waitress ripped off the condom and licked off all the cum from his still hard cock. The maids let her arms free and walked away. Anabella took the video camera from Mike and continued filming as the waitress sucked the man dry and Mike walked over and lifted Astrid's naked little body from the bed. He carried her out of the room and back to the pool, then threw her in. She plunged under the water, imagining her body was so hot she must be giving off steam. As she surfaced he beckoned her out and pointed to the nearby open shower by the pool. Astrid dutifully stood underneath the hot water as Ariana squirted shower gel and rubbed her body while Anabella filmed them.

Once she was washed and dry Mike led Astrid back into the bedroom. She wondered if he was going to take her himself next but he had other ideas. 'I'm going to set my young man on you again as soon as he's ready,' he said. 'How about we take you from behind this time? And don't forget I won you in the auction so we can do what we want with you.' He grinned and she smiled back, saying, 'Yes, master Mike!'

Astrid remembered Amanda's challenge: 'Show me u being fucked in every hole!' So far Astrid had sent her best friend several obscene photos including close-up facial shots showing creamy cum on her tongue and dripping from her red lips, some shots taken looking down at her spattered tummy and seeping pussy, as another hot load flooded out of her. Now for the finale, with Mike's hunky slave, hoping he would be experienced enough to take her from behind without hurting her too much - she had never had a cock in her arsehole, only a well-lubricated dildo, delicately inserted by Amanda a few weeks ago during one of their tipsy sleepovers.

But now it was for real. She had had sex with Mike and his friends several times now, so she felt confident to let them take her from behind. And once she got the confidence she felt a perverse sluttish delight in giving up her precious little ass, instructing Mike to take photos with her phone during and after. Anabella was also going to film it for them while Ariana stood by, nude and ready if needed. Astrid wondered for a moment if this would turn into a free-for-all with so many hot bodies around.

Marcus approached Astrid. He was now wearing white boxers and she could see the outline of his firm phallus through the thin material. She surprised herself again with her appetite to have a cock inside her again while being filmed.

She sat on the edge of the bed and when he came close to her she reached out and tucked her fingertips into the waistband of his underwear, then looked up at him with her best doe eyes. She noticed a strong throb beneath the material as he began to harden again. She grinned up at him and began to peel the boxers down, revealing his smooth tip, its hole already oozing precum. Ariana knelt down next to them and moved her face towards the man's groin - it must be her turn to prime him, not that he would need it, evidently as the stud's emerging penis was already hard. Astrid watched as Ariana leaned forward, and Anabella zoomed in to get the close-up shot as Ariana's blowjob lips reached down and took the head of his cock in between them. Then her tongue reached out and licked the shaft, causing him to groan slightly. Astrid hoped the exotic babe wouldn't make him come yet: she wanted that cock inside her rear! Then Ariana let go and the cock sprang forward to attention, ready for Astrid.

Ariana walked away towards Mike, her well-rounded buttocks swivelling in a highly erotic way as she walked. Mike was wearing only his shorts and his hardness was evident. Ariana placed her hot young body against him, her naked pubis pressing against his groin and her pert breasts against his chest, then kissed him deeply. He reached his arms around and grasped her buttocks, but his eyes were looking over at his special guest, sitting on the bed. He told Ariana to sit next to her on the bed, then he walked over to stand beside Anabella who was still filming. Anabella was topless, nipples erect, her short skirt barely covering her pussy. Mike reached up under it and lifted it to show her nudity to the others. Anabella continued filming Marcus and Astrid, whose fingers were gently caressing the male slave's stiff cock. Mike slid his hand under Anabella's pussy and it came up wet from her seeping juices, which he licked from his fingers as her grinned at Astrid.

Surrounded by these hot women and horny men, Astrid was now soaking wet and ready for action. She pulled the now naked man by the penis until it reached her mouth. Just a few licks were enough to make it rock hard. Mike now had his cock out and Anabella was stroking it with one hand as she held the video camera with the other. Ariana, seated beside Astrid on the bed, started caressing Astrid's small breasts, gently massaging them as Astrid stroked the cock in front of her.

Then Mike gave an instruction. The male slave pulled away from Astrid. Ariana stood up in front of her. It was time for Astrid to turn on her front and surrender herself to them. Astrid obediently lay herself face down on the silk sheet, spreading her legs and raising her backside to them. Anabella continued to film and Mike came closer to watch. Ariana covered her hands in lubricant and sat astride Astrid. She spread the young girl's buttock cheeks and slid her fingers in between them. Immediately Astrid felt the moistened fingers as they traced a line down between her cheeks. As they reached the eager hole she spread herself and opened her mouth with a gasp as the fingers started to open her up. 'Yes! Just do it! And take pics.' she commanded. Mike had her camera phone ready too.

When Astrid's little hole was well-lubricated, Ariana left the bed and to kiss Anabella as she prepared to film and watch, knowing that they would get their turn later. Then she knelt in front of Mike and started licking and sucking him as he watched the show. Mike's huge cock reached its full size but evidently he didn't want to come yet; he sent his little slut-slave Ariana back to the bed.

The male slave knelt between Astrid's legs and positioned himself to take her from behind. Within moments she felt the tip of his cock brushing against her wetness and start to ease her little hole wider. She opened her mouth wide, gasping with delight. She felt so horny and wild her body just opened wide and the rigid member moved just inside. He slowly edged it in and she spread her legs and moaned. Then he began gently thrusting as his hardness moved inside the young woman's hole; they both knew he wouldn't last long. He gently pumped, a little deeper, a little harder. Astrid enjoyed the pleasurable pain as his now throbbing cock opened her wider. She sighed with pleasure as he moved deeper and she felt it spasm. She heard the beeps as Mike took photos, imagining the sight of being taken in her rear end, impatient to see it and share it with her rival Amanda.

And then she felt a heavy throb inside her; the cock spasmed and pumped as he came, spurting hot cum deep into her, pumping a couple more times, then gently pulling out as Mike took more snaps of his creamy juices seeping out from the teenager's little hole, dripping down over her swollen pussy lips. His final spurts went over her buttocks. His job was done. Ariana quickly licked the rest of his cum from his cock and he was dismissed from the den. Anabella turned the camera to Mike, zooming in on his lower body.

Mike, whose cock was now maximum size after Ariana's expert teasing, came over to the bed. He was so turned on by seeing Astrid, his latest sex slave, being taken in front of him, he just felt an overwhelming urge to spurt his seed all over her, as if to mark his territory. Astrid turned over to lie on her back and saw him approaching, stroking his cock as he came close to her familiar young body. Cum oozed from her rear hole, merging with her own juices as they seeped out of her pussy. Mike climbed onto the bed, clearly in a hurry. He positioned himself above Astrid and pointed his large cock at her. One more pull and he groaned: a long squirt of semen shot out all the way across Astrid's stomach and up as far as her breasts; a second stronger spurt arced over her body and landed on her face, spattering her with cum; a few more spurts covered her pubic area as he finished himself on her, squeezing out the final drops on her pussy, then stood up to look down at his work, smiling, as Anabella filmed a close-up.

Ariana pounced onto the bed like a cat and began licking Mike's cum from Astrid's tummy. Astrid licked around her own mouth, swallowing all she could reach, then wiped her spattered breasts with her fingertips to take more of his cum and feed it to her mouth. Anabella was now on the bed too; Mike had taken over control of the video camera. Astrid looked down her body as the two hot Mediterranean babes licked all the cum from her breasts, tummy, then pussy. She felt a surge inside as she guessed what was going to happen next!

As Mike filmed, the two women positioned themselves in front of Astrid's pussy, which was swollen and glistening. She watched as the two pairs of shapely lips and the two pink tongues began licking her inner thighs, bikini area and then flicking her clit. She began moaning with pleasure, giving herself up to them again. Ariana placed herself lowest so that she could reach right inside Astrid's pussy with her tongue; Anabella stayed above, so she could lick the soft white button of the clit. They wasted no time, licking and kissing and teasing the young woman until she felt a wave of orgasm rising. One tongue was deep inside her pussy lips now, expertly stimulating her inside; the other was flicking gently across her clit, side to side, while a luscious pair of lips kissed Astrid all around her most intimate zone.

It was too much: Astrid bucked and moaned out load as she came, juices squirting out onto Ariana's face. Anabella sucked and licked as Astrid surged again, taking all the juices as they came. Astrid let herself go and almost screamed as her climax came. The two women gently continued licking and sucking her until she was dry, swallowing every drop and kissing each other when they were done.

Mike had filmed everything and got some snaps on Astrid's phone too. What a party this had been! Astrid was amazed again at her appetite for exhibitionism and frequent sex in every way possible. She couldn't wait to share it with her beloved Amanda. Next time they must go on vacation together!

12